8.1

1. May 22, 2016
    This isn't the BEST point and click adventure, nor is it the best episodic point and click adventure....Heck, it's not even the best Point and Click adventure from Jane Jensen, but it's still a fun and enjoyable experience. In fact, I would suggest ALL point and Click fans pick this up.

It has a similar dark Graphic Novel feel like Jensens spectacular Gabriel Knight game, except this features a strong female lead character...who..um...has to have a man use ashovel to dig a whole, because she's so frazzled that she can't focus on the incredibly difficult task of using a shovel on loose dirt to dig..what looks to be half a foot...in the rain.

Erica Reed is an FBI agent that has the power to see into the past! Which admittedly sounds a lot less amazing than it is! She's chasing a serial killer and that's all I can say without tossing out spoilers.

I didn't encounter any game breaking bugs...A few lip sync fails, some poor modeling(in fact there's a point early on in episode 1 where Erica looks less like a human, and more like a frog human hybrid)
  2. Dec 3, 2012
    I've had the opportunity to play Episode 1 and couldn't put it down. The art style of this adventure game is top notch. Some of the puzzles left me scratching my head for hours until the inevitable "Ah-ha!" moment.

Can't wait to see how the story unfolds.
    For me, this game is 5 stars. Best adventure game I've played since the Black Mirror series.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Meet Erica Reed, a FBI Agent with an unique ability. Help her in this four episode thriller to solve the mystery of her life.