Colin McRae Rally 04 PC

7.2

1. D.D.
    Jul 21, 2004
    This game is stupid!!! nothing new, the models are awful, nothing original or near one.
  2. Pukebarf
    Apr 6, 2004
    This is the worst racing sim I've ever played- what a PILE OF SH.T- I like the setup screens the best, it's 2004 and codemasters don't know that the mouse was invented for the PC. I like the unicycle physics too- the one axis per car makes me ffel like I'm driving a rubber bowling ball.. Codemasters? -- quit stealing people's money with these incredibly crappy This is the worst racing sim I've ever played- what a PILE OF SH.T- I like the setup screens the best, it's 2004 and codemasters don't know that the mouse was invented for the PC. I like the unicycle physics too- the one axis per car makes me ffel like I'm driving a rubber bowling ball.. Codemasters? -- quit stealing people's money with these incredibly crappy games.. They AREN'T WORTH THE PLASTIC THEY'RE PRINTED ON! Expand
  3. UndrGrnd
    May 21, 2004
    It's not perfect, but it's one of the best racing games ever on PC. I find it unbeleavable that some guys rate this game with 0 or 1.
  4. RelaxWouldYou
    Apr 14, 2004
    Disappointed very and Puke Barf what is your idea of a good racing game? Oh no I can't use my mouse to navigate the menu system what will I ever do. This is a great game loads of fun. Nothing revolutionary but a great way to waste some time tearing through tracks across the globe. Graphics have improved over 03 which is a bonus. As far as physics have either diappointed or puke ever Disappointed very and Puke Barf what is your idea of a good racing game? Oh no I can't use my mouse to navigate the menu system what will I ever do. This is a great game loads of fun. Nothing revolutionary but a great way to waste some time tearing through tracks across the globe. Graphics have improved over 03 which is a bonus. As far as physics have either diappointed or puke ever driven a real rally car? I think not. You guys need to chill out. Worst racing game ever! Give me a break. You 2 need to get out more often. Expand
  5. DonnieBrasco
    Apr 22, 2004
    Elgman, please grow up. This is not a racing game, it's a poor arcade with completely unrealistic physical model and extremely poor graphic. It is a shame to see another old famous title go down the console drain after NFS... :(
  6. ElgManSoHo
    Apr 20, 2004
    Hey crap Head and barf brain please dont make more reviews, it smells of teens. Its the best racing game on pc, always been. So it must be a 10 (and i must give it to add to the score, after those to)
  7. DonnieBrasco
    Apr 22, 2004
  8. KannX
    Apr 5, 2004
    Simply THE BEST!! Much better than CMR3!! Graphics are AWESOME, engine is very flexible!!
  9. Disappointedvery
    Apr 8, 2004
    This game bytes the big one. Graphics dont impress. Gameplay is lame-o. What a complete waste of hard drive space. This is why so many people download games. They have too because manufacturers package crap constantly! After considerate time setting up the game I realized fishing is an exciting sport compared to this 'Rally' stuff. Thanks Codemasters.....more dollars well spentThis game bytes the big one. Graphics dont impress. Gameplay is lame-o. What a complete waste of hard drive space. This is why so many people download games. They have too because manufacturers package crap constantly! After considerate time setting up the game I realized fishing is an exciting sport compared to this 'Rally' stuff. Thanks Codemasters.....more dollars well spent on programmers!!! Riaa mpiaa whoever is protecting u should be let from their job and could be programming better games. Expand
  10. ChrisS.
    Aug 4, 2004
    If you enjoy the motorsport known as rallying, then you should enjoy this game. The graphics impressed me; the swaying blades of grass and tree branches, the light reflected off the Japanese asphalt, the rain drops sliding across the windshield, and the cars themselves are all beautifully rendered. The distant backdrops however are quite poorly done. The car handling is as good if not If you enjoy the motorsport known as rallying, then you should enjoy this game. The graphics impressed me; the swaying blades of grass and tree branches, the light reflected off the Japanese asphalt, the rain drops sliding across the windshield, and the cars themselves are all beautifully rendered. The distant backdrops however are quite poorly done. The car handling is as good if not better than any rally game I've played. Why Codemasters refuses to show us the cracked windscreen from the cockpit view baffles me. The replay is well done, however the car movements appear at times unatural. One more point, I think a poor job was done conveying the sensory impact of hitting bumps and flying over road dips while driving from the cockpit viewpoint. One gets almost no sense that their car has just taken flight or landed with a thud. This was something that was captured almost perfectly in Warthog's Rally Cahampionship Extreme. Expand
  11. LiamM.
    Jan 2, 2008
    Trust me! This game is not that bad at all! Infact it's perfect in every way! The graphics are great, The value was good, You have Colin McRae as your Co-driver and It feels like you're in for an adventure. Although this game was 4 years ago, go get it now!
  12. RobinC.
    Mar 21, 2004
    Powerful! :), suggesting :)
  13. JustinH.
    Jun 15, 2004
    Superb Job On Colin McRae Rally 04! Awesome graphics!!!!!! i give it a 10-10 !!!!!!!!!
  14. Aug 2, 2011
    I have started playing this game when I was a kid, it was awesome. The car models are great, graphics ok, but the best is the gameplay. The cars are easy to control, but you need some practice. The games looks like an adventure, because you visit a lot of countries. Great game.
  15. Nov 23, 2015
    The game is just amazing. I love play this game. For me this game is amazing ! Nothing more to comment because this game is amazing ! I rate this 10/10

1. On one side, beautiful graphics, superb notes, great handling and sexually arousing Group B driving. On the other, inconsistent obstacles, inauthentic modern cars, a confused brand and a small evolutionary step means that, to many, it quivers towards Yet Another Rally Game. [PC Gamer UK]
  2. Slick, with better handling but seen-it-all-before gameplay.
  3. Thankfully the development team also reduced certain impractical elements from CMR 3 such as excessive spinning on tarmac and asphalt. It's no biggie, but it feels a bit more realistic and straightforward, that's all.