8.4

1. Jul 7, 2013
    AWESOME! Good graphics very high gameplay Congratulations for Codemasters. This game is still good and I play it for today. Colin is much better than Xpand Rally.
  2. Feb 25, 2013
    Guys this is one of the best Racing Games I ever played please buy this Game and not a other one cause this will be a Legendary Game I hope. The Racing Elements are very good the Graphic is also Good.
  3. Oct 16, 2012
    The most long-living drive game ever made. Graphic is still awesome and, for a smart balance between simulation and playability, it still remains a great game, funny and challenging.
  4. Feb 8, 2012
    I finished the game many time, with a old micorsoft whell (side winder in platic)...it was the best game for years! If you play this game today (2012), it's still great!
  5. Feb 25, 2013

1. This game sticks out because it has "Colin McRae" stuck onto the box, and for very little else.
  2. Thrilling action in the best simulation of a sport unfamiliar to many Americans. Get it, even if you have to import it.
  3. In trying to appeal to all rally tastes, it ends up not being the very best at much of anything. While the car graphics are outstanding, the other dimensions of this release fail to live up to expectations.