7.3

1. May 23, 2012
    There aren't many racing games with guns these days, probably because cars'n'guns combination is not easy to make but in GG it works nice. It's a great game with extraordinary graphics, looks better than some
    AAA titles. Vehicle damage system is really detailed with parts falling off all the time. Tracks are ok, well balanced and set in various environments (desert, canyon, woodlands,
    alps etc.). Car physics and handling are ok and there is nice dynamic camera with RGB /DOF shifts when you hit something or get damaged. It's like Death Rally but more serious, especially if you choose to play with FPS/hood cam. Expand
  2. May 22, 2012
    Bought on Origin...excellent stuff....real Death Rally successor. This is the game I was waiting for ages. It is the best game and I am sure Serbian gamers will enjoy a bit of Croatian flavour.
  3. May 24, 2012
    Cars + guns + drunk driver = lots of fun!

Gas Guzzlers is a combat racing game. You can refer to it as a spiritual successor of Death Rally. It contains lots of cars, tracks, power ups, upgrades and tons of destructible objects. The graphics and sounds are in range of latest AAA titles. The best part is that you can customize the options to a degree that the game will run smoothly on
    older PC's and still look good. Also, it contains a lot of humor, almost around every corner (from different sponsors to funny voice over).

The singleplayer campaign (and AI) is challenging, but the real fun lies in multiplayer and the possibility to blow up real opponents (preferably your boss, co-workers, friends :) )
  4. May 24, 2012
    Are you looking for an old-school flavored game? Kind of like Mario Karts, but more serious and "realistic" shall I say. Then this is the game for you, lots and lots of fun. Graphics are completely awesome especially for the cars and particle effects. Tracks are all right, could be better honestly. The fun level is very very high (I must note that AI is somewhat challenging). Replayability is also rather high consider how fun multiplayer is.

In one sentence, I recommend this to anyone who is looking for an awesome driving combat game which have been lacking on the market lately.

Graphics: 9/10
    Sound: 8/10
    Gameplay: 10/10
    Replayability: 10/10

TOTAL: 9/10 Highly recommended
  5. May 24, 2012
    Love the game, love the cars, and especially those from my youth :))))
    long time i havent seen this kind of a game - and this might be a real succes
    guys respect for the project!!!!!!!

clear 10!
  6. May 28, 2012
    Awesome game....I must admit that I did not play such a good and funny game for years. I just adore Arnold Sch voice and humour around the game. Thumbs up guys, this is showing the world how are the people from south east europe funny...
  7. Jul 1, 2012
    Awesome game this is the best race shooting game i ever played you should definitely try it.Graphic is beautiful you have great tracks and its is not expensive at all.

1. Nov 26, 2012
    Good ideas that fail to materialize. That's the summary of this title, that ends up being simple and repetitive. It has some positive things, but it won't keep us playing for too long.
  2. Sep 16, 2012
    Atavistic PC racing for when you want to party like it's 1995. [Sept 2012, p.61]
  3. Aug 11, 2012
    Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage offers nice controls and decent graphics. Oddly global game design is poor and you may need to be bored before reaching the full potential of the game.