1. JohnG.
    Jan 10, 2003
    This game kicks major ass.
  2. M.D.
    Jan 12, 2003
    This game is an incredible flight simulator game though I have never play Il2 or whatever it is. The game has TONS of aircraft and ground units, each differrent flight characteristics. But the game takes lots of space and the campaign mode I think is founds wanting, but the multiplayer kicks ass.
  3. DouglasB.
    Dec 10, 2002
    My son gave this to me for my birthday and altho i have not played many video games in my long life this would be the closest to the real thing.
  4. liammccloskey
    Dec 10, 2002
    this game is brill anyone who likes their pc games will have this and i actually can not believe that u can't vote for a higher no. oh and try it out with the joystick (cyborg 3d digital.)
    my email address is
    so email me r find me on msn messenger.
  5. SamM.
    Feb 10, 2004
    I liked it because it offers more in choices and I am a nut for WWII IL Stormivik is not as forgiving but you have to "fly" them both.
  6. BrettD.
    Nov 28, 2007
    Incredible missions that intrigue. As with any new technology, two years is actually a long time. CFS2 was great, CFS3 is better! Same old game but more of it, and the graffics have improved. Will there be a CFS4? I hope so!
  7. RyanC.
    Jan 13, 2008
    Good game better than IL-2 because it's user friendly.

1. I have played a lot of flight simulation games; this one definitively gives you more control over the fate of the world than any I have played before.
  2. PC Gamer
    It simply wasn't polished enough before it was booted out the door. [Jan 2003, p.96]
  3. An experience which never rises above being a cool simulation, albeit a fantastically detailed and well thought out one.