Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath PC

8.1

1. AdamUnknown
    Apr 20, 2008
    Kanes Wrath, this game beats all the other expansion packs out of the water. More than 5 new factions to play in skirmish or online, New NOD campaign and new Global conquest.
  2. Philip
    Apr 6, 2008
    Great storyline, great new (epic) units, Global Conquest is nicely worked out.. Setbacks are the loading times (had no probs with them in the normal c&c3) and the short campaign. Must have for the C&C community though!
  3. Nigel
    Mar 26, 2008
    An almost perfect expansion pack. Single Player was fantastic for C&C Vets, but there are a few strange balance decisions that confused me with the MultiPlayer...
  4. AdamJ.
    Apr 6, 2008
    I'm relatively new to the whole RTS genre and based on this, I might be putting the FPS down for a while :) The new global conquest mode is a great addition (I'm a huge defcon fan and like varied gametypes). Had to install C&C3 to play it, but now I have two solid games to play through.
  5. JohnS.
    Mar 26, 2008
    Kane's Wrath adds a lot of variety as well as faction diversity with the new units and upgrades ect. Aside from the already new things in Kane's Wrath, it also changed and fixed some issues that were in the original game such as the economy and underpowered units. If you are a strategist, then there's the very difficult Global Conquest Mode which also adds hundreds of hours Kane's Wrath adds a lot of variety as well as faction diversity with the new units and upgrades ect. Aside from the already new things in Kane's Wrath, it also changed and fixed some issues that were in the original game such as the economy and underpowered units. If you are a strategist, then there's the very difficult Global Conquest Mode which also adds hundreds of hours of gameplay. The campaign, although short, was okay. A large amount of high quality maps has also been added. Subfactions introduced a lot of new play styles and customization. Finally epic units are totally kickass. For a low cost, Kane's Wrath revitalizes the original game and I highly recommend this to anyone who has enjoyed the original game. Expand
  6. Nathan
    Mar 26, 2008
    Sure the single player campaign and Global Conquest is typical for an expansion, but the depth brought to the multiplayer game mode is tremendous. The balance alone is an amazing feat for so many 9 factions/subfactions. Wow.
  7. Nov 15, 2011
    if you like strategy games, this is a must have. its not as complex as other games in this genre and a lot of fun. the graphics are nice, the sounds as well. videosequences during the campain are really cool. this is the add on for command&conquer 3 and in my opinion the best c&c game. since the patch 1.2 well balanced and its even fun to play against the AI. i suggest to buy it only ifif you like strategy games, this is a must have. its not as complex as other games in this genre and a lot of fun. the graphics are nice, the sounds as well. videosequences during the campain are really cool. this is the add on for command&conquer 3 and in my opinion the best c&c game. since the patch 1.2 well balanced and its even fun to play against the AI. i suggest to buy it only if you have a fast system, otherwise you will have a bad lag in games with a lot of units. Expand
  8. Apr 27, 2013
    As far as quality goes, Kane’s Wrath provides everything a good RTS expansion should have. The Scrin, Nod, and GDI are divided into 3 “sub-factions”, where 2 of the sub-factions have a unique military specialization. The other sub-faction has its default features from Tiberium Wars. Kane’s Wrath provides a ton of additional custom maps for skirmishes and gives the player plenty of extraAs far as quality goes, Kane’s Wrath provides everything a good RTS expansion should have. The Scrin, Nod, and GDI are divided into 3 “sub-factions”, where 2 of the sub-factions have a unique military specialization. The other sub-faction has its default features from Tiberium Wars. Kane’s Wrath provides a ton of additional custom maps for skirmishes and gives the player plenty of extra content to continue enjoying C&C 3. Expand
  9. Feb 19, 2017
    Is the best RTS in all times!! i like EMPEROR BATTLE FOR DUNE, but CC3 Kane's Wrat have a superior AI and good effects, i play this game 9 years! I never enjoy a game like this and IL-2 STURMOVIK 1946 simulator.
  10. Dec 16, 2013
    The new factions they added each have an extremely unique feel to them, the voice acting of each unit is spot on. The Global Campaign was a nice little addition, not really ground breaking but nice. The new missions had that classic CnC feel. The core game play mechanics remained untouched. Overall the uniqueness of each subfaction is really what sold me, STEEL TALONS RULE!
  11. Aug 8, 2014
    The game is about strategy game with new resource, tiberium. The tiberium can use for power plant, weapon, etc. If your infantry through pass tiberium, that can damage your infantry. This game also has super unit.
  12. Jun 17, 2011
    I didn't really buy this for the story, but it's not bad, either way, the added features to the game iteslf, the units and factions, are just pure win. Absolutely great, the only reason I give this only a 7 is because all the added faction units make it nearly impossible to balance. But I don't really mind, I stopped playing CnC3 online a while ago. Balanced or not, still a fun game, andI didn't really buy this for the story, but it's not bad, either way, the added features to the game iteslf, the units and factions, are just pure win. Absolutely great, the only reason I give this only a 7 is because all the added faction units make it nearly impossible to balance. But I don't really mind, I stopped playing CnC3 online a while ago. Balanced or not, still a fun game, and if you're a fan of CnC, you should really get this. Collapse

It exhibits the same sense of polish and depth that made the original Tiberium Wars such a classic.
  2. Kane's Wrath brings the challenge of C&C 3 to a new level with new over-the-top units and an equally overblown campaign. The expansion improves on C&C 3 in every critical area while keeping up the game's fast and furious pace. The Global Conquest is disappointing, but not enough to ruin the game.
    Kane's Wrath is something that old school RTS fans and die-hard C&C veterans will enjoy. There's enough here to keep them busy for a long time. Those looking for a more modern RTS experience should look elsewhere, though.