2.0

1. Aug 9, 2013
    I don't know why so many people hate this game... 15 Years passed from the third Tiberium War(2047-2062), and the Earth was contaminated, there were no blue zones, and the humans need something new to survive They can't build bases in the Tiberium fields), and they needed some bases that can be moved Let's say a Tiberium Storm hits the zone, all of the base is destroyed, because it can't move) and this is where the crawlers we're invented... These MCV's are bases but they can pack up and get out of the zone if a storm comes. When almost all of the earth was full with tiberium, only some yellow zones, then GDI and The Brotherhood of Nod sided, and made the TCN Tiberium Control Nodes This was the key to survival...

I still don't understand what people have with this game. I think its very nice.
  2. Nov 17, 2010
    This is one of the worst command and conquer games I have ever played. The campaign was awful. The only thing nice about it was the multiplayer.
  3. Jul 21, 2012
    I really like this game, i know its not the traditional C&C game but its a change. I like what they did because it makes the game very fast paced, there is also a lot more action then the other games. People were getting mad because they were not changing the game and as soon as they did everyone got all mad, i give EA props for taking the risk. I love this game and its worth the time and money!
  4. Sep 17, 2013
    This game is for those who like more action... a mix of RPG and RTS... I like both... the majority who voted negative probably never played.
    I just had bought the command conquer in playstation one a long time ago, because all versions are similar, but this caught my attention, thanks for that!

1. It's nothing at all like Command & Conquer, but - eventually - it's a thoughtful and bombastic multiplayer RTS that's welcoming to everyone.
  2. Tiberian Twilight's online play and persistent unlocks make for short-term fun, but the mediocre campaign doesn't give Kane the send-off he deserved.
    It's clear that EA are onto something with their new-age C&C formula but, as it stands, the core needs a little work. The series, once the most explosive game of the medium, looks like it's going out with a whimper.