2.0

1. SamuelK
    Mar 23, 2010
    Despite what other users said I think that this game is completly worth your time and money. It is indeeed not like her ancestors. But all the action gameplay, crawlers, cooperation between players needed, balanced units... This game isn't bad it's DIFFERENT. You either move along and enjoy epic battles or if you don't like it go and play something else. Would you like to Despite what other users said I think that this game is completly worth your time and money. It is indeeed not like her ancestors. But all the action gameplay, crawlers, cooperation between players needed, balanced units... This game isn't bad it's DIFFERENT. You either move along and enjoy epic battles or if you don't like it go and play something else. Would you like to rather have copy of previous CnC games (which were copied by almost all of RTS) with new graphics? Or you prefer something new, something you could explore, something fast but tactical, something different? Expand
  2. Nov 18, 2012
    the game is good, highly details and with lots of units,powers and upgrades. yes the cut scenes are a bit chessy but the game is good. not exellent but good.
  3. Aug 9, 2013
    I don't know why so many people hate this game... 15 Years passed from the third Tiberium War(2047-2062), and the Earth was contaminated, there were no blue zones, and the humans need something new to survive They can't build bases in the Tiberium fields), and they needed some bases that can be moved Let's say a Tiberium Storm hits the zone, all of the base is destroyed, because it can'tI don't know why so many people hate this game... 15 Years passed from the third Tiberium War(2047-2062), and the Earth was contaminated, there were no blue zones, and the humans need something new to survive They can't build bases in the Tiberium fields), and they needed some bases that can be moved Let's say a Tiberium Storm hits the zone, all of the base is destroyed, because it can't move) and this is where the crawlers we're invented... These MCV's are bases but they can pack up and get out of the zone if a storm comes. When almost all of the earth was full with tiberium, only some yellow zones, then GDI and The Brotherhood of Nod sided, and made the TCN Tiberium Control Nodes This was the key to survival...

I still don't understand what people have with this game. I think its very nice.
  4. TalonA.
    Mar 21, 2010
    I'm not sure why there are so many negative reviews for this game. Is it because of the number of hardcore fans who whine about change? The gameplay is addicting and fast-paced, the graphics are slick, the music is awesome. Well worth the money.
  5. powL
    Mar 25, 2010
    Arg! i thought here are "reviews" or "scores". seems that most ppl suck in being objective or something else. this game is very nice developed, easy to play and brings some fresh air into the mostly copy/paste rts genre. i like that this game isnt like the old formulas. if i wanna play the old ones...i can play the old games... i hate theses sequels where nearly nothing evolved. this is Arg! i thought here are "reviews" or "scores". seems that most ppl suck in being objective or something else. this game is very nice developed, easy to play and brings some fresh air into the mostly copy/paste rts genre. i like that this game isnt like the old formulas. if i wanna play the old ones...i can play the old games... i hate theses sequels where nearly nothing evolved. this is in my opinion the right direction for a command & conquer. take the game for what it is. and most ppl here do have no idea what "gamedesign" really means i guess. they are just upset ... 8! clearly. Expand
  6. AlA.
    Mar 30, 2010
    Oh come ooon! Cutscenes is horrible for sure ( no questions to Joe Kucan, even now he doing his job great- i love it) Overall about cutscenes: its feels like financial crysis, even compare to Tiberian Dawn. About gameplay... it's fun. Well, like many other people other here(or it's just my imagination), i play CNC since CNC TD. Many changes, etc, but its realy fun to play,feels Oh come ooon! Cutscenes is horrible for sure ( no questions to Joe Kucan, even now he doing his job great- i love it) Overall about cutscenes: its feels like financial crysis, even compare to Tiberian Dawn. About gameplay... it's fun. Well, like many other people other here(or it's just my imagination), i play CNC since CNC TD. Many changes, etc, but its realy fun to play,feels modern, not without some mistakes of course. If someone in EA read this now, just for future: never experiment on such a MONSTER brand like CNC, i mean never do it like this. BIG mistake, but NOT a complete fail. All because of fun multi and Kane (have no doubt that he will be back again, he always do) Kane lives in death!=) long live to all. Expand
  7. JeffE
    Mar 17, 2010
    In order to enjoy C&C 4 you need to have an open mind. The Hardcore fans will not be happy but once you get into the game and look past it's faults you see the replay value C&C 4 has. The Campaign is somewhat of a disappointment but the skirmish and MP mode will keep you playing for many hours of mindless fun. You can complete the campaign in your own style with the 3 different In order to enjoy C&C 4 you need to have an open mind. The Hardcore fans will not be happy but once you get into the game and look past it's faults you see the replay value C&C 4 has. The Campaign is somewhat of a disappointment but the skirmish and MP mode will keep you playing for many hours of mindless fun. You can complete the campaign in your own style with the 3 different classes which makes it a lot more interesting. If you are looking for some RTS fun then C&C 4 is for you if your more of a hardcore expecting the same old basebuilding/harvesting stuff then approach this with an open mind and judge the game for what it is. Expand
  8. peter.
    Mar 19, 2010
    If you are a fan of the series in order to like this game you have to have a open mind for the changes. say to yourself "if i wanna play traditional c&c i can play all of them" but this is something new and offers new ways to play.
  9. Nov 17, 2010
    This is one of the worst command and conquer games I have ever played. The campaign was awful. The only thing nice about it was the multiplayer.
  10. Jul 21, 2012
    I really like this game, i know its not the traditional C&C game but its a change. I like what they did because it makes the game very fast paced, there is also a lot more action then the other games. People were getting mad because they were not changing the game and as soon as they did everyone got all mad, i give EA props for taking the risk. I love this game and its worth the time and money!
  11. Sep 17, 2013
    This game is for those who like more action... a mix of RPG and RTS... I like both... the majority who voted negative probably never played.
    I just had bought the command conquer in playstation one a long time ago, because all versions are similar, but this caught my attention, thanks for that!

1. It's nothing at all like Command & Conquer, but - eventually - it's a thoughtful and bombastic multiplayer RTS that's welcoming to everyone.
  2. Tiberian Twilight's online play and persistent unlocks make for short-term fun, but the mediocre campaign doesn't give Kane the send-off he deserved.
    It's clear that EA are onto something with their new-age C&C formula but, as it stands, the core needs a little work. The series, once the most explosive game of the medium, looks like it's going out with a whimper.