6.8

1. Mar 25, 2014
    This game was really fun and the best addition to it was the Commanders Challenge as i spend countless of hours doing them over and over as it was much enjoyment.
  2. Nov 13, 2011
    This game was pretty okay. I like the new units, but I feel that some of them are way over powered, especially the new Empire units. With that said longer campaigns and less focus on Miltiplayer would have been good.

I really liked the new soundtrack for this game though. I'd have to say it's one of the best in the C&C Series so far. Is it worth a full £30? .... no it isn't.

Is it worth a full £30? .... no it isn't. Any Die hard C&C fan will get this.

1. The first expansion for Red Alert 3 comes without a multiplayer mode. Producer Amer Ajani said there was need to care about game balance in single player missions. But in Uprising, some missions are highly frustrating and unfair, mainly because of the starting conditions and scripted encounters, others are almost boring. EA has gone too far disregarding game balance.
    Despite Uprising's many strengths in unit and map design, imbalanced units and lackluster AI mean it misses the mark.
    When it's all added up, Uprising is a generous package. Not as extensive as Kane's Wrath, but released at half the price, it offers you about a third of the original game. It's not remarkable, by any means, and though it's never dull it also never escapes the feeling of being an expansion by numbers.