7.6

1. Jan 31, 2014
    This is very interesting stealth shooter for its time, but it is very even Inters play now as a new generation of gamers, and old old school along with battlefild office and call Duty
  2. Oct 27, 2013
    Yeah, this is from back in the day when everyone though everything had to be first person... Thank god we've moved on from that idea back to allowing a myriad of genres to exist. It's not awful, it's just not great.
  3. Aug 4, 2013
    Odličan ambijent, solidna grafika, raznolikost misija, velike mape.....................................................................................
  4. Nov 26, 2012
    Not great...nowhere near great but overall the game is mildly entertaining. The mechanics of the game offer an endless supply of brainless A.I. bots if you do not move fast enough. Story driven, it can be a fast paced game that is often unforgiving. Not the best title in the Commandos series by far.

1. A silent and deadly change from the usual WW2 percussion. Refreshing. [Mar 2006, p.98]
  2. There have been several crucial moments that made me laugh out loud, and others that made me feel a sense of cerebral accomplishment - feelings that are all-too rare when playing an FPS.
  3. The game is so immensely frustrating and linear that moments of fun are few and far between. [Apr 2006, p.124]