6.8

1. Jul 23, 2014
    With very few maps, no single-player content, flawed ballance and a ridiculous new grind mechanic to either force players to spend hours grinding for the desired items or having to pay for additional Day-1 DLC, WFA was even less than disappointing.
  2. Jul 3, 2014
    This is truly the death of a great multiplayer franchise. If you're into competitive play turn around and run, for this expansion is truly terrible. The gameplay is clunky, slow and buggy. The tech tree does not much leave much in terms of strategy variation, and the balance is way off. Most games feel boring and repetitive.

From a guy that has faithfully bought and played every CoH

From a guy that has faithfully bought and played every CoH expansion since 2006, take it from me: Your money is better spent elsewhere.
  3. Oct 3, 2014
    Do not buy this game if you care about multiplayer. 2 years in and Relic cannot get a playable game made. Incredibly frustrating seeing so much cheese and imbalance after being so long out. The game runs like a pig as well. The ratio of people q'ing for the game is 90% vs 10% due to severe imbalance. Plus you have to Pay to win to get the commanders needed to beat the cheese call in units.
  4. Jan 18, 2015
    This game should not exist, it is very bad, I do not know what kind of people play this game, when I think I know one .... The graphics are bad, the sound deafening, the gameplay sucks

1. CD-Action
    Oct 22, 2014
    I miss some features from the first Company of Heroes, but I also feel that the game is now more realistic and mature. [Sept 2014, p.65]
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Sep 3, 2014
    The game is a must-buy for a RTS fan. A pity that it's only focused on multiplayer. [Aug 2014]
  3. Sep 3, 2014
    For the price of the DLC, fans of the original game or genre will surely get their money worth.