Company of Heroes 2 PC

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
2.1

1. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Only Hitler and Goebbels would have played this game with pleasure.
    Rough nazi propaganda disguised as game.

If developers said that its alternative history it would be okay, but this is ""historical" game.
    So... learn history, morons.
  2. Jul 24, 2013
    "I know that after my death a pile of rubbish will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of History will sooner or later sweep it away without mercy". Joseph Stalin

Campaign scenario is based on downright lies.
  3. Jul 24, 2013
    The developers of the game are not familiar concepts morality and conscience
    If the game will be prohibited on the territory of the CIS countries, the financial loss can force the writers to reconsider its position
    For this reconsideration of historical facts in relation to the "second front" in the development would be filed in the court of their own grandfathers
  4. Jul 24, 2013
    The plot makes it so disgusting it's not evenworth pirating. Way to spoil a good game, Relic, one hell of a way.

"It's a known historical fact that Russians were no good guys in WW2"? You sick *()&*%^$
  5. Jul 24, 2013
    Dear Joseph Goebbels fans(aka scenarists), try show your game to the veterans of World War 2, French, Soviet, Ukraine soldiers.Show your game to the kids and grandchils of 6 million jews, who was killed by the gas, fire and poison in the jails! And then, just look on they faces. Look and think about it.
  6. Jul 24, 2013
    Did my grandfather deserved it? I guess no
    'cause when i see that soviet soldiers in this game is cowards and betrayers, it's piss me off.
    There is not a word of true in this game, Nazi's good one's and Russian soldiers is really?
    I hope this will be banned in Russia.
  7. Jul 24, 2013
    Incredibly stupid, dirty and deceitful game. The developer has no shame, no conscience, minimal logic in the presentation of events. I regret that I took the time to familiarize with it.
  8. Jul 24, 2013
    Hitler would like to play this damn game with pleasure! Nazi developers! Stop this please. We are normal people here in Russia, we are sick of this pervented storytelling.
  9. Jul 24, 2013
    guys for all who think that this "game" somehow connected with the history u d better read some books. Srly i think there is some kind of nazi scenario.
    Well maybe 3 part of game `ll something like that COH: Unit 731 or The Devil's Gluttony' if u know what i mean.
  10. Jul 24, 2013
    Here the most false myths from Goebbels are collected. Game is anti-Soviet, so and the anti-Russian. The shame on all who created, sponsored and translated this slag.
  11. Jul 24, 2013
    Glauzer :
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  12. Jul 24, 2013
    Warhammer during the Second World War? Space Marines in Stalingrad? This is Relic! Only TRUTH obtained in "secret documents"! Not bad game with a horrible scenario.
  13. Jul 24, 2013
    I was born in USSR. Your game is egregious lie. Campaign scenario is written by nazi fans. Relic died for me. Soviet soldiers saved the world from destruction.
  14. Jul 24, 2013
    relics is Gebells children and made the big lie. Pure anti russians game. Only european fashism can did it. Only axis soldiers kill 26 millions civilians.
  15. Jul 24, 2013
    Wow! Joseph Goebbels is still alive. And canadian developers is children of propaganda. I will never play in a game that was released by Relic. From Russia with love.
  16. Jul 24, 2013
    Apparently this game came from parallel universe, where nazi were saving world from evil soviet union. For god sake, SEGA, stop spending money on games like this and make Shenmue 3.
  17. Jul 24, 2013
    "We're sorry you don't like the game, it's historically authentic." You say.
    What do you say about that? In the game you are quoting Marshal Vasilevsky:
    "I understood that we have been cheated, that people needed peace." The real quote refers to the First World War. Vasilewski talks about his motives that led him to the Red Army: "Why I should be in Romania in the name of unknown to me
    "We're sorry you don't like the game, it's historically authentic." You say.
    What do you say about that? In the game you are quoting Marshal Vasilevsky:
    "I understood that we have been cheated, that people needed peace."
    "Why I should be in Romania in the name of unknown to me goal. There was a time when I led soldiers to battle, thinking I was doing my duty as a Russian patriot. However, I understood that we have been cheated, that people needed peace. The old army and Soviet Union are not compatible, therefore, my military career had to end. With no remorse, I could go back to my favorite occupation, working in the field."
    "The matter of my whole life" by Marshal A.M. Vasilevsky Moscow, Politizdat, 1978 Page 30
    Is it historically aunthentic? I demand an apology to Marshal Vasilevsky.
    Reliс, if the game was offensive national feelings, I can sue? If a player buys a game, which is positioned as historically accurate, but instead shoved false crafts, he can request a refund?
  18. Jul 24, 2013
    Unhistorical, glitchy, overpriced, unbalanced game, technical and game disign degradation. One of the worst stratagy games i've ever seen. Ill newer byu Relic games again.
  19. Jul 24, 2013
    The best campaign scenario i ever played... not. No one thing made sense. Plot holes everywhere. My face hurts because of face palms. Why are people, who didn't visit the school, allowed to make games?
  20. Jul 24, 2013
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
    But why to bother and read real history books? Let's just make another game about this terrible unhuman russians.
  21. Jul 24, 2013
    We are accustomed to the battered cliché about the "evil and stupid communists" admittedly in the form of satire it can be quite funny. But what is happening in this game just shocked me. This game insults the memory of all those brave people who liberated Europe from the Nazis. Bravo, Relic, Goebbels would be proud of you!
  22. Jul 24, 2013
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families!
  23. Jul 24, 2013
    I don't really understand how someone psychically and mentally healthy can take Relic's "history" seriously? Completed the game just to see "what's next I will laugh of"...it seems Relics don't even know the meaning of word "History"...To bad...Was one of my favorite gamedev teams.

It is an insult to our grandfathers. Extremelly offensive game. Petition to make game unoptainable in

It is an insult to our grandfathers. Extremelly offensive game.

Petition to make game unoptainable in the CIS countries.
  24. Jul 25, 2013
    "We've reflected the war as it actually happened." Liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  25. Jul 25, 2013
    This game a mockery of history, heroes and victims of the Second World War. Do not buy this game. Do not support developers Nazis....................
  26. Jul 25, 2013
    Worst campaign scenario ever. So many lie about soviet army. Russian soldiers are shown cowards, barbarians and idiots. Leave that yourself. My score 0.
  27. Jul 25, 2013
    The game is a complete, steaming pile of crap. The absolute worst of it is the fake and gay storyline. But then, when you go beyond that bad performance, bugs, glitches. It's so bad I won't bother with buying another Relict game.
  28. Jul 25, 2013
    Campaign is worst ever! I wonder why u have not added russian soldiers eating children ??
    Ow u forgot about sexual harasment in Berlin, and Stalin that kills people for fun. Or u it would be DLC ???
    1 point for multiplayer, it is not so bad
  29. Jul 25, 2013
    Unrealistic historical line. I know USSR was not a perfect country and communism must burn in hell. But anyway, substituting the history is not a good idea.
  30. Jul 25, 2013
    This is not a game, but a collection of myths, I do not know who was the historical consultant for this game, but it's like a decent person should be shot.
    I feel ashamed in front of my grandfather, because I bought a piece of
  31. Jul 25, 2013
    Imagine that the game came out about the War of Independence of the United States. But there will not be any of the valor of Americans, or about the genius of the generals. But the game will necessarily killing blacks, Indians shooting, burning fields and plantations and the people on the farms, rape of women. The game will show that the Americans defeated the British by chance, againstImagine that the game came out about the War of Independence of the United States. But there will not be any of the valor of Americans, or about the genius of the generals. But the game will necessarily killing blacks, Indians shooting, burning fields and plantations and the people on the farms, rape of women. The game will show that the Americans defeated the British by chance, against all logic. The game will show the stupid Yankees and noble gentlemen from the British Isles.
    I do not think this game will appeal to Americans.
  32. Jul 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The gameplay is terrible, the impression that I'm back in 2000-2005. The storyline written by Joseph Goebbels, unless you consider the complete isolation of the historical facts, even artistic subjects disgusting, vile and horrible, even a schoolboy would write better than found somewhere to stash the writers. Expand
  33. Jul 26, 2013
    This game is such a shame. What a bonehead wrote the story? It's like to make a game about Americans that bomb their own Pearl Harbour for fun sake. The whole soviet company is a racist crap. Brainwashing in 21 century is still going on.
  34. Jul 26, 2013
    very interesting point of view to the history (or very rude propaganda). well, sieg heil to the nazi developers and 0 to the game. nobody is forgotten, nothing is forgotten.
  35. Jul 23, 2013
    игры?

Googletranslate: It's a shame to be so blatantly lie and pull the words out of context. The Soviet campaign has a complete set of lies about zagranotryady, lack of arms of noble Jews commanders sitting in the concentration camps. Scenes from the burning of Soviet soldiers Soviet homes with real people and totally baseless
    игры?

Googletranslate:
    It's a shame to be so blatantly lie and pull the words out of context. The Soviet campaign has a complete set of lies about zagranotryady, lack of arms of noble Jews commanders sitting in the concentration camps. Scenes from the burning of Soviet soldiers Soviet homes with real people and totally baseless shooting just defy all logic. I wonder who paid the developers for the creation of this game?
  36. Jul 23, 2013
    Fed up with the insulting plot line. It's not even about history. It seems that soldiers in the game do not even understand what they are fighting for...
  37. Jul 23, 2013
    Disbalanced. Pseudohistorical scenario with antirussian propaganda.
    Disbalanced. Pseudohistorical scenario with antirussian propaganda.
    If game pretend on historicity then story must be more realistic. But in CoH2 we see only antirussian made-up story, where poor fascist was exterminated by evil russians (and russians killing russians too i think in ideal Relic's "history" russians killed russians more than germany soldiers)... Brrrr... Stupid scenario, stupid game.
  38. Jul 24, 2013
    graphics
    + special effects
    + large-scale battles
    + added med-points and engineers

- artificial intelligence
    - boring script
    - gross misrepresentation of the real history
  39. Jul 24, 2013
    I am ashamed that I bought this excuse of a game. Graphics didn't improve since CoH1, yet they are even more demanding, the Multi-player is unbalanced as hell. The Single-player Campaign reeks of Cold War era and Goebbels Propaganda and has no historical authenticity at all (contrary to what the developers promised). The whole game feels like it's still in the alpha phase.

Do yourself a

Do yourself a favour and don't buy this game.
  40. Jul 24, 2013
    They created BadComedian Company of Heroes 2 is a game for Russophobes written by modern Nazis and fascists !

перевод: BadComedian Company of Heroes 2
  41. Jul 24, 2013
    Another AntiRed game. Why not? I'ts like a mainstream today to show, khm...to show "how brutal was the russian tiranny". Thank God I ain't bought it. Played it on my pal's PC.
    If you american? buy it.
    If you don't give a to realy history? Sure thing buy it, you'll love it. If you're pretty sure, that there was some tiranny in USSR? Game's made for you. If you sure that russian soldiers
    If you american? buy it.
    If you don't give a to realy history? Sure thing buy it, you'll love it.
    If you sure that russian soldiers were killing women and children? I feel sorry for you and...YES! This game was made for you!
    Rest of you, those, who still can think with your heads stay away form this game.
    "Historical" bull****
  42. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Okay. The Relic Company has developed this game. But what is main in the games like this game? Is a script. But do scriptwriters know the history? Or they are really think that in Soviet Union half of the people has shooted down, detachments killed soilders because they didn't want to fight, etc.? My score of the singleplayer is 0 of 10, multiplayer 4 of 10. Overall rating is 2 of 10. Expand
  43. Jul 24, 2013
    Keine Kaufempfehlung für Multiplayerfans! Warum? Ihr könnt euch nicht wie bei CoH1 die Maps Gegner oder den Modus wählen. Ihr bekommt zufällig eine Karte und eure Gegner und Spielt nur mit Siegmarken. Jedoch finde ich die Grafik nicht schlecht. Fazit: Singelplayer: JA Multiplay: NEIN, kauf dir lieber CoH1
  44. Jul 25, 2013
    Read some historical books. Find some archive data. Even Germans didn't write crap as you show. Goebbels would be very proud of you.
    P.S. Next time you want make WW II game- just make some new DoW instead.
  45. Jul 25, 2013
    Everyone knows how awful the story in this game is: it's based on Cold War era stereotypes, it's disrespectful towards the soldiers that fought in the war and it disregards it's russian playerbase completely. According to the plot of this game Soviets did everything in their power to lose, but won because poor Germans were not ready for the russian winter.
    Even disregarding disgusting
    Even disregarding disgusting story, the gameplay in campaign is very boring, UI is awful and most missions are almost impossible to lose because of the endless conscripts that you can summon endlessly. Relic tried to add some substance to the overpriced game by including the "Theater Of War" mode supposedly it puts you in a historically accurate battle scenarios that let fight through the most iconic battles of the war. In reality it's just a series of skirmishes with AI and some primitive custom scenarios that get ruined by horrendous pathing of the game.
    Speaking about pathing it feels like it was not improved since the original Dawn Of War.
    Only positive thing about Company Of Heroes 2 is it's multiplayer, but Relic don't give it nearly as much support as it needs. There is no leaderboards or multiplayer ratings of any kind, no observer mode for custom matches, which makes tournament streams unexciting to say the least and balance in the game is currently broken, without any attempts to fix it from relic for long time.
    Overall this game feels unfinished, it's story is awful and offensive and it's ridiculously overpriced. Do not buy this game if you respect yourself.
    I give this game 1 instead of zero because multiplayer is still kinda fun and I may play it if Relic fix the balance.
  46. Jul 26, 2013
    it's a disgrace. i don't even want to speak about the disbalance and retard gameplay. nice attempt to make russians believe that their fathers and grandfathers were cowards, rapists and morons... and only godless sodomites from Europe and USA crushed nazis. especially it becomes interesting for those people who know who sponsored Gitler...
  47. Kir
    Jul 27, 2013
    Joseph Goebbels is dead, but his cause lives on. creators of the game lying scum. here it is thanks to the world for the liberation from the Nazis, at the cost of 26 million Soviet lives. grateful descendants.
  48. Jul 28, 2013
    Very impossible story which I find disgusting. Nazis would be proud. Relic is a good company, but they should ask for a help of the war specialist if they want to make the game about the Eastern Front next time.
  49. Jul 28, 2013
    Nazi propaganda in its purest form. My grandfather burned in the tank for three times and wounded Nazi sniper at Stalingrad. Today, Canadian nazi try to discredit his memory.
  50. Jul 27, 2013
    The game is absolutely a joke. No plot, no likable characters, no gameplay. Only a trolling of fellings of a some group of man. Absolutely bad game.
  51. Jul 28, 2013
    Thank you, Relic, for creating such a good example of an awfully written story! The way you show Red Army is ridiculous and unforgivable. Shame on you!
  52. Jul 24, 2013
    This is the worst game of 2013! Relic Interetstive company that distorts the history of the country foreign to her. Those people who believed in the story and believe it is true you dumb asses who know nothing about the history of the USSR! Screenwriter CoH 2, I turn to you: next time when you, nazzi read a book of Goebbels, do suicide, but DON'T WRITE A STORY! (c)
  53. Jul 24, 2013
    Hitler would be glad to play this game. Well, really good gameplay and multiplayer totally killed by awful scenario, which is looks like it based on nazi's propaganda.
  54. Jul 25, 2013
    Shockingly lying game.
    The Soviet soldiers are somehow behave like Nazis, burning alive of its people, instead of their heroism shown some zany cast of the bullets. It's not a game, It's a Gebbels propaganda.
  55. Jul 25, 2013
    This game made by Nazis.
    This game gives Russians a bad name, game play is often repetitive, unsatisfying game play, lackluster soundtrack, very demanding graphics, gives this game a negative score.
  56. Jul 25, 2013
    You know, I'm fine with Red Alert. It's a satire. I'm fine with all those FPS, when you shoot "those crazy russian terrorists". It's a fantasy. But don't you dare to touch with your filthy hands real historic events, double-tongued bastards!
  57. Jul 26, 2013
    Developers falsify historical facts, or altogether preach anti-Soviet nonsense. In their version number of Russian troops crushed the enemy, driven only by fear of execution. They claim that our country did not have heroes, were just cowards and murderers, the red army ravaged the land and kill their same civilians.
    This story was not created because of stupidity or lack of erudition, it
    This story was not created because of stupidity or lack of erudition, it is designed specially.
  58. Jul 26, 2013
    Historical fiction and deception is presented as the truth. Expose Russians soldiers like violent fools, live zombies, while the Russians saved all of Europe. low-grade game.
  59. Jul 26, 2013
    Relic burn in hell with your game, for your lying, Hitler could be glad to have a chance to play this game! Wish y were relising this in 1944 when coward alliance opened 2nd front, when the war already was won.
  60. Jul 26, 2013
    I am jew and can not believe relic made such one sided anti-russian propaganda. There is many things about soviet union, good and bad. But game shows only GULAG-style russia. I don't believe guys from relic games are just dumb and don't know what they do. It's just gamedev trolling.
  61. Jul 26, 2013
    They could greate gameplay game with fantastic multiplayer, but scenario made game look like nazi ****
    I am Russian and i will never be patient when history of our country is slendered!
  62. Jul 26, 2013
    This game includes an absolutely atrocious campaign designed to make the Soviets look like blood-thirsty criminals and completely ignores the heroism of the soldiers during the war.
  63. Jul 26, 2013
    Im not see heroes in "company of heroes 2". This game not about world war, this game about bloody russina soldiers.
    This game made by Nazis.
    Company absolute lies.
  64. Jul 26, 2013
    I see, some Polish citizens trying to get this out of the slag.
    You will pay us compensation for each Soviet soldier, who lost in the liberation of Poland from the Nazis.
    And game is really terrible.
    -10/10
  65. Jul 26, 2013
    Thanks to God for Bunkrupt THQ. I hope all creators of this will die? like Russian soldiers in your crazy game. Learn history.
    Sega, Relic and Critics idiots and degradants.
  66. Jul 27, 2013
    The gameplay is quite weak, there are some bugs. The historical facts are twisted in a terrible way, Goebbels would be proud of the plot. This kind of propaganda could have existed in the world without internet but now, when the borders are open, it is ridiculous if the authors think their deceitful propaganda will remain unraveled.
  67. Jul 27, 2013
    Staph producing this crap. No, seriously. Staph.
    It's ridiculous. What's next? Buchenwald sim? That seems like a great idea, you know!
    It's not Red Alert, it doesn't take place in some fictional reality... Oh, wait, it does, EVIL JOSEPH EATING NEWBORN SOVIET CHILDREN, WHILE SIGNING ORDER TO EXECUTE ALL THE RED ARMY.
    Cold War is OVER!
    And you're not going to get Snowden after that. For sure.
  68. Jul 27, 2013
    Flashpoint Cold War crisis have no so idiot gamestory. All we know that soviet army is not "Jesus Army", but this is absolutely inadequate gamestory. It's so hardy to find Soviet veterans and good translator if you do game about WW2? It's possible now! It's possible yet!
  69. Jul 24, 2013
    Stupid game. your writer sucks! He ****s history! Worst game i ever seen. Relic is worst devs in world. We lost you as good developer. Mikhalkov would like this game.
  70. Jul 23, 2013
    Sorry this game is a complete disappointment. I've played Company of Heroes 1 and it is one of my favourite games of all time. Now this one plays like it is written by a completely different programmer team. The story is awful, gameplay is dumbed down. Waste of time and money!
  71. 8hk
    Jul 27, 2013
    These neo-Nazis slop poured on the graves of my grandfathers and great-grandfathers. The creators of the game are the disciples of Dr. Goebbels. Do not buy this false
  72. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is crap. The developers of the game have shown their ignorance to the history of the country they were making a game about. Extremely irresponsible. The game is definitely not based on the memories of soviet veterans... unfortunately it is based on the memories of Ukrainian refugees that were allies with Hitler
  73. Jul 27, 2013
    Disgusting russophobic piece of code. "Red Alert" is more historically accurate. Authors don't know anything about Russia or USSR rather than usual Cold War BritishAmerican propaganda cliches: "Russians are man-eating bloodthirsty no-brained orcs and they are always bad". And this is another piece of such russophobic propaganda. I hope, demonic Cossacks and bear cavalry will be added inDisgusting russophobic piece of code. "Red Alert" is more historically accurate. Authors don't know anything about Russia or USSR rather than usual Cold War BritishAmerican propaganda cliches: "Russians are man-eating bloodthirsty no-brained orcs and they are always bad". And this is another piece of such russophobic propaganda. I hope, demonic Cossacks and bear cavalry will be added in the next patch, cause the game isn't realistic enough without them. Expand
  74. Jul 28, 2013
    The most vile and disgusting lie in the history of video games. This is real As a person born in the Soviet Union, the whole game appears a huge farce. Hitler would have been pleased.
  75. Bif
    Jul 28, 2013
    The plot contradicts logic and common sense. The game's title is "Company of heroes", but all these heroes look like a bunch of retards. If this is how the authors see Russians, then it is a racist view.

It is very disappointing to see this Nazi propaganda in the twenty first century
  76. Jul 28, 2013
    Idiotic game,stupid story.Much worse than company of heroes 1.DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF ****
    NEVER BUY IT... You just spend money for nothing, because its NOTHING
  77. Jul 28, 2013
    This pro-nazi game must be punished for The Greater Good! Dear Reliс scenario writer, be lamb, kill yourself and do not touch WWII history anymore....
  78. Jul 28, 2013
    A bunch of ugly stupid stereotypes, Goebbels is applauding to the creators, good job, guys. Really wish your company never make any WW2-based games, you suck in it.
  79. Jul 28, 2013
    Red Army kill russian civilians? In mutant developer mind yes. In real world no. If american developers want to show how american soldiers burn american people during WW2 no problem, but not lie about my ancestors!
  80. Jul 29, 2013
    It is not the history! Its a bloody fairytale of nazi liars!
    I'll never buy products of company, which lies so openly and brainwashing players.
    Shame on you!
  81. Aug 4, 2013
    I usually buy the game, after reading the reviews and comments. Then meet with the gameplay and story. In this game, the lack of basic common sense to buy it because of what infamy not recommend to anyone., There are lot of people in Russia who love and remember their history. And a lot of players who like to play computer games based on World War II. I found more than 3000 negativeI usually buy the game, after reading the reviews and comments. Then meet with the gameplay and story. In this game, the lack of basic common sense to buy it because of what infamy not recommend to anyone., There are lot of people in Russia who love and remember their history. And a lot of players who like to play computer games based on World War II. I found more than 3000 negative reviews, and join them. The number of potential buyers who have not bought the game because of the presence of delirium in the story (but who do not want specifically to climb to the site and put "dislikes") is thousands of times more. Steam games on sale for 799 rubles. Let the creators mul-tiply the number of potential buyers on the value and bite your elbows. And after making a normal story, the number of sold copies could be increased by several times! Only due to the failure in Russia they have not reached the mini-mum quarter of a million dollars, and could collect three or four times as much! I think, it may be increased by an order.
    I know how my grandfathers fought and for which they received military awards. One of them was wounded twice in the war. They stopped the Nazis due to their proficiency and courage, and I can not afford to let any monsters maligned the memory of them. They are rest in peace now and eternal glory, but the creators of this game I wish bankruptcy and oblivion!
  82. Jul 23, 2013
    The performance of this game is one of the worst ever. They hired the cheapest worst programer for this game.The game crash like 75% of the time. The voices are terrible, at the level of Men of war. They hired the cheapest voices actor out there. The game have almost no multiplayer maps. They are selling skins and doctrines as dlc. They removed the lobby, so now you are forced to play withThe performance of this game is one of the worst ever. They hired the cheapest worst programer for this game.The game crash like 75% of the time. The voices are terrible, at the level of Men of war. They hired the cheapest voices actor out there. The game have almost no multiplayer maps. They are selling skins and doctrines as dlc. They removed the lobby, so now you are forced to play with random players, including laggers, nubs and quitters. In an online match there is always some1 who is kicked or drop in the first 5 minutes of the match, so yeah you end up playing with the cpu or vs the cpu because the amount of people suffering performance issues is huge. There is absolutely nothing better in this sequel. Graphics are almost the same as CoH1. Its a huge waste of money. Probably the guys who did CoH1 no longer work in relic. The game is a huge failure. Also, if you were 1 of those who used to play on maps like gap or scheldt forget about them because you wont see a similar maps on this game. Oh 1 more thing, they also removed the chat rooms. Relic/sega/thq NEVER AGAIN! Expand
  83. Jul 23, 2013
    Company of heroes 1 was/is probably the best RTS ever. COH2 is pure crap. COH2 is a scam to take advantage of the popularity of COH1. The gaming company, relic, is crooked and offers terrible support for there games so buying COH2 is not a good investment.
  84. Jul 23, 2013
    Monstrous in its stupidity and irrationality single player campaign. Terribly no-balanced multiplayer. Developers should be ashamed of this game. This game can be considered a "fail of the year"
  85. Jul 24, 2013
    That`s really peace of a pure crap.

Why wrote scenario? Short summary: Russian orcs from totalitar soviet Mordor rapes innocent nazis.

Shame on you Relic!
  86. Jul 24, 2013
    The story is not true and is a complete falsification of the history of Russia and its methods of warfare. The Soviet soldiers did not burn the civilian population of the Russia. Detachments did not shoot the retreating soldiers, and were engaged in catching deserters. Russia won the war and not the detachments of the NKVD, and solidarity and heroism of the population.The people who wroteThe story is not true and is a complete falsification of the history of Russia and its methods of warfare. The Soviet soldiers did not burn the civilian population of the Russia. Detachments did not shoot the retreating soldiers, and were engaged in catching deserters. Russia won the war and not the detachments of the NKVD, and solidarity and heroism of the population.The people who wrote the story, totally unaware of the history of the country, about which they were writing this story. Expand
  87. Jul 24, 2013
    OMG This is horrible. No one can ruin history THAT much O_O
    This game is offensive, I hope it will be banned for Nazi propaganda.
    Shame to Relic and Sega!
  88. Jul 25, 2013
    The nazis not destroyed by the Soviet armies ran not to South America, they ran to Canada. In the company with Japanese militarists the Canadian nazis created the russophobia and neo-nazism anthem. We will destroy them and on this i-front.
  89. Jul 27, 2013
    Very deceitful game! Why would someone ever need to slander the Soviet Army? This could be done only those who are themselves on the side of the Nazis!
  90. Jul 27, 2013
    Dear Relic, please forget about my money forever. 1 ball for memory about 1st part. And i will think twice abote game with Sega. W/o thanks and regards.
  91. Jul 28, 2013
    Lies, begins even with a poster for the game. In the Red Army, 1941-1945 the Order of Lenin was worn on the leftside of chest, and the cocarde was not applied on a soldiers winter hats. Only the red star. This cocarde applied on the time of Cold War, where, probably, game developers took his inspiration full of lie and propaganda.
    This shows that the developers did not set a purpose to
    This shows that the developers did not set a purpose to show the authenticity and validity of the times of the Second World War, but doing a restoration nazism ideals, trough the humiliation of those who fought with him.
  92. Jul 27, 2013
    ok relic guys you should carefully check your sources (books, novels etc) before using them in your games. try using more than one source next time, ok? this is called cross-checking of facts. and when you screw up please don't pretend its ok, don't say you did a huge work of digging through sources and your picture is very accurate. no it is not. all you did is read exactly 1 (one)ok relic guys you should carefully check your sources (books, novels etc) before using them in your games. try using more than one source next time, ok? this is called cross-checking of facts. and when you screw up please don't pretend its ok, don't say you did a huge work of digging through sources and your picture is very accurate. no it is not. all you did is read exactly 1 (one) fictional novel and transferred it into storyline. cheap lies. sorry i gave you my money, wish i could get a refund. Expand
  93. Jul 27, 2013
    This game presents history as written by Nazis literally. The "story" it tells was told by Goebbels in 1943. You'd think they'll give some light to Allies' side of the story but no, Russians in this game act exactly as described by Nazi propaganda.
  94. Jul 27, 2013
    At the beginning this should be a game about Space Marines and Imperial Guard. With burning civilians corrupted by Chaos. But something went wrong and half of the content was converted to WWII It was really urgent because it is the only explanation about the storyline and, well, the name "Lev Abramovich Isakovich". Otherwise it was something really stronger than weed.
    I do not know what
    I do not know what was the reason for this "Warhammer-WWII" remake but it certainly can not justify the spit on the blood of heroes.
  95. Jul 27, 2013
    Congratulations, Relic. All our russian neonazis, all scholars, who thinks that saying something like "veterans are suckers" is great trolling, gives the mark "10" to your game. That people hates the Soviet Union and Russia, and they have epic butthurt about our victory in Great Patriotic War. And they are like this game.

Great, Relic.
  96. Jul 27, 2013
    This game has a good engine and game-play, but its storyline is usual deceitful antirussian propaganda. We have been watching this antirussian propaganda since 80-s first PC-games. This is the information war...
  97. Jul 27, 2013
    Story is pure lie. Yet another Anti-russian lie and propaganda. Nazi-supporters crap. Not worth a 1c. There are many much more realistic games.
    Recommended only for nazi
  98. Jul 27, 2013
    Discrimination of Russians is the same discrimination, as discrimination of any other race or nation! Please, do not support it! We have to stop Russophobia in Video games!!!
  99. Jul 28, 2013
    Relic! Really?
    As a Company of Heroes veteran (have bought and extensively played the previous four), I really could not be more disappointed.
    Every developer has had a big miss, and Relic has their first huge miss.

1. Pelit (Finland)