• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
2.0

1. Jul 25, 2013
    The anti-Soviet and anti-Russian propaganda. The Nazis have to be happy with this game.
    Why are they called the game "Сompany of Heroes"? It should have been called "Сompany of Lies."
    You should be ashamed, Relic. You are humiliated and insulted the army that saved their country and liberated Europe from Nazism. The Nazis would have cooked soap out of your directors in a concentration camp if the Red Army did not come to Berlin.
  2. Jul 25, 2013
    false, untrue game. The only judgment that it deserves it's zero, because in this game, nothing other than the historical names. Sorry for my bad Search result used a translator
  3. Jul 25, 2013
    The Apotheosis of idiocy and stupid cliche that try to pass off as a real historical event. Was this game developed descendants of the Nazis, who thus try to change the perception of history?
  4. Jul 25, 2013
    I agree, CoH2 was made by J. Goebbels fans. It has incorrect or rather twisted portrayal of the Soviet Army and NKVD, multiple pseudo-historical stereotypes and inaccuracies. Russians were shown as barbarians, who did not want to protect their homeland and killed more of their own people than the enemy. What a bull****.

I can say that in Russia every family has had a relative who lost

I can say that in Russia every family has had a relative who lost his life during WWII. Not a single family was left without a sacrifice. This game is an insult to memory of those heroes. Shame on you, Relic.

I hope the game will be banned in CIS.
  5. Jul 26, 2013
    Game is not really about WWII, it's another story about how EVIL the Soviet Union was. Nazis there are barely even mentioned. The storyline is all about what monsters russians were (are?).
    The game itself sucks. Gameplay hasn't changed since the first part of series no changes, improvements at all (what for people will BUY it anyway, right?) Graphics are not that impressive at all, considering system requirements which really crazy (I mean not what's written on the box, but what game actually needs to run smoothly).
    Waste of money.
  6. Jul 26, 2013
    I am sorry about my bad English.
    Boring gameplay, awesome graphic for srategy genre, but lies from single player campaign unacceptable for any educated people. I cant play this game, after second mission i removed that from my PC.
  7. Jul 27, 2013
    This is a very bad game. The developers, writers and producers of this game are morons. If you like a lie, slander, brainwash play this game. Hitler and Goebbels just love to play it.
  8. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is not just looks like it is one ot those games which are meant to mess up your brains and history knowledge, or just kill them both. Even in Germany there are a lot of prohibitions on everything that relates to fascism because they don`t want to remember horrible things which they did to France, Russia and even their own country. And here in canada in less then a century we seeThis game is not just looks like it is one ot those games which are meant to mess up your brains and history knowledge, or just kill them both. Even in Germany there are a lot of prohibitions on everything that relates to fascism because they don`t want to remember horrible things which they did to France, Russia and even their own country. And here in canada in less then a century we see a Hitler`s best fans, stupid enough to quote Goebbels. Which trying to persuade us, that it was Russian soldiers who set houses with alive people on fire instead of recruiting them or I don`t know, just letting them run away and support army in other ways. So it was not great perfect race of fascists who burn Russian people alive when they were out of jews, make sense? Who burn all cities and killed all people on the way of german army? Sure it was Russians, germans just smelled flowers and watch rainbows on their way.

Unfortunately I cannot evaluate gameplay better because this game in highly unstable and crushes or freezes too often and without interesting tactical missions or story I don`t see any reason to beat this dead horse.

As for nazi relic I haven`t seen such disrespect for my country from anything or anyone sane for a long time. My own grandfather fought in this war and returned home with a dent from a fragment of a shell and blind dead eye, but never I heard from him or any other veterans who actually participated in real combat of this war anything like this crap you call "historical facts".

I will make sure to stay away from your future titles and keep away my friends and acquaintance, and yes, we are those people who pays for games we play (even though there are a lot of ways to get them for free). I also inform everyone I can about your attitude toward my country.

And don`t be confused it is not a hate letter. It is despise letter.
  9. Jul 27, 2013
    Sorry for my bad English The game is disgusting. I think that the developers of the Nazis because they RESPECT Germans more than the country defeated Nazism ie the USSR ("certain countries" only pretended that helped to open a second front when he was not needed) All in all the game was terribly false and deceitful it in all that regards the Soviet Union
  10. Jul 27, 2013
    Its Funny how Westerners think they know our History better than us. Am not denying that some of this things did happened on Eastern Front, but to make it seem that it all it was is Idiotic. I am very disappointed with this game. I paid money for anti-russian propaganda. Also stop saying "well its the truth" its not, its the truth of YOUR government and its not Universal. Damn kids.....
  11. Jul 27, 2013
    Relic you are a company of nazi. But for the next game i have some ideas for you:
    1) Show how Stalin eats german children.
    2) Hitler with gebbels free a prisoners of Dahau from Soviet Union killers.
    3) Mission with Soviet Soldiers rape german woman.
    4) Soviet soldiers immune to cold wheather
    5) Killing own soldiers gives +100 to damage for nearby units.
    6) Where is Vodka and russian bears?
  12. Jul 27, 2013
    I thought it's impossible to make more anti-historic and russophobic thing than the notorious movie "Enemy at the Gate". I was wrong. The creators of Company of Heroes 2 went way beyond thas.
  13. Jul 27, 2013
    Disgusting russophobic piece of code. "Red Alert" is more historically accurate. Authors don't know anything about Russia or USSR rather than usual Cold War BritishAmerican propaganda cliches: "Russians are man-eating bloodthirsty no-brained orcs and they are always bad". And this is another piece of such russophobic propaganda. I hope, demonic Cossacks and bear cavalry will be added inDisgusting russophobic piece of code. "Red Alert" is more historically accurate. Authors don't know anything about Russia or USSR rather than usual Cold War BritishAmerican propaganda cliches: "Russians are man-eating bloodthirsty no-brained orcs and they are always bad". And this is another piece of such russophobic propaganda. I hope, demonic Cossacks and bear cavalry will be added in the next patch, cause the game isn't realistic enough without them. Expand
  14. Jul 28, 2013
    Another russophobic fantasy based on another russophobic fantasies based on yet another russophobic fantasies based on Goebbels. Know your roots, Relic.
  15. Jul 28, 2013
    The first part of the game about the heroes on the alien land. The second part of the game about coward russian on his country!!!!! How they win????!!
  16. Jul 29, 2013
    Plot, probably written by a Joseph Gebbels himself, or his most loyal fans, which also makes no sense and is dumber than anything you've ever seen before. Outdated mechanics, nothing new. Game made canadian nazis. Don't buy, don't even download this piece of...
  17. Jul 23, 2013
    I don't care about the multiplayer so 0 points just for the disgraceful campaign. I love it how the Western Front is always so heroic and almost faultless but the Eastern Front is hell and the Soviets are as bad as the Nazis, if not worse.

- Setting fire to their own fields and buildings WITH PEOPLE STILL THERE (purely for teh evulz since it doesn't give them any advantage military-wise)
    - Soviet soldiers and the "hero" complaining they have to fight and can't retreat (I'm sorry, but I believe with the Nazis' goal of total annihilation enslavement of Soviets, Order 227 was harsh but necessary. Not to mention the Soviet soldiers couldn't have won the war if they had been such colossal who didn't want to fight for their land, their families, to get revenge for someone they lost, etc. Consider the loss of 14 million Soviet CIVILIANS alone; surely the military had reasons to stand their ground rather than let the Nazis murder and pillage their way deeper into their country. And what about the Omaha landing? That was pretty dangerous, maybe the Allies should've sat this one out instead of sending their precious soldiers to their deaths)
    - Pointless murder of Polish resistance fighters (to "prevent them from fighting the Soviets later" or something, like anyone could have fought the Soviets right after WWII)
    - "General Winter" being a major factor in the Soviet victory, as if it only worked against the Nazis while the Soviets were immune to cold
    - Shortage of weapons (a running joke since Enemy at the Gates and CoD 1; logistics may have been poor early in the war but there were still plenty of Mosins in stock)
    - The Soviets apparently stormed the Reichstag just to get a nice photo with the Soviet flag on top of it (what about the other buildings they stormed in the course of taking Berlin or indeed any other city because, you know, they were occupied by the enemy?)

And so on. I think the game is an insult to the Soviets who fought in the war (because apparently they were all stupid, evil, cowardly, or all of the above), and I made a huge mistake by preordering this game on Steam instead of waiting for the reviews and looking into the plot. Never buying another Relic/THQ title again.
    And yes, I registered just to speak out against this game. Bite me.
  18. Jul 23, 2013
    Tomorrow these people will make the game which will hang black people, Jews and Asians. It's a horrible, disgusting game propagators of fascism and dehumanize. The creators of this creation should burn in hell next to the soldiers of the SS. We can assume that anyone who has spent money on this crap poddrezhal idea of fascism, racism, the Holocaust, and other similar ideas. Let theTomorrow these people will make the game which will hang black people, Jews and Asians. It's a horrible, disgusting game propagators of fascism and dehumanize. The creators of this creation should burn in hell next to the soldiers of the SS. We can assume that anyone who has spent money on this crap poddrezhal idea of fascism, racism, the Holocaust, and other similar ideas. Let the families of these freaks are burning in hell. You can also note the prehistoric period hideous graphics, animation disgusting. The Soviet Union fiction perfect country, but he was no worse than the dastardly European countries, France and England. And certainly no worse than cowardly and stupid America. Takchto do not try to even pick up this sad Not sponsored fascism and racism in the modern world. Peace, prosperity and good to all. Expand
  19. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is an insult to me as a Russian man.
    The authors did not study history or just idiots.
    I was not able to play this vomit.
    I want to get my money back, they do not deserve them.
  20. Jul 23, 2013
    This is concentrated frustration of authors that get the defensive squad behind their backs to infromation attack to soviet union.

Probably, authors are the zombie sexuals.
  21. Jul 23, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game offends me, my family and loved ones!
    I demand to stop sales and of the penalty a fine on the company!!!!!!!!!
  22. Jul 23, 2013
    The performance of this game is one of the worst ever. They hired the cheapest worst programer for this game.The game crash like 75% of the time. The voices are terrible, at the level of Men of war. They hired the cheapest voices actor out there. The game have almost no multiplayer maps. They are selling skins and doctrines as dlc. They removed the lobby, so now you are forced to play withThe performance of this game is one of the worst ever. They hired the cheapest worst programer for this game.The game crash like 75% of the time. The voices are terrible, at the level of Men of war. They hired the cheapest voices actor out there. The game have almost no multiplayer maps. They are selling skins and doctrines as dlc. They removed the lobby, so now you are forced to play with random players, including laggers, nubs and quitters. In an online match there is always some1 who is kicked or drop in the first 5 minutes of the match, so yeah you end up playing with the cpu or vs the cpu because the amount of people suffering performance issues is huge. There is absolutely nothing better in this sequel. Graphics are almost the same as CoH1. Its a huge waste of money. Probably the guys who did CoH1 no longer work in relic. The game is a huge failure. Also, if you were 1 of those who used to play on maps like gap or scheldt forget about them because you wont see a similar maps on this game. Oh 1 more thing, they also removed the chat rooms. Relic/sega/thq NEVER AGAIN! Expand
  23. Jul 23, 2013
    Most importantly, this game's plot involves the complex matter as the USSR history in the WW2. One does not simply get a random 'parahistory' book and write a story that sells in millions of copies. The way the game developers see the conflict is disgusting.
    Here in CIS we do believe that WWII was won by the Allies, who do represent the best of human qualities like bravery, cunning, self-sacrificial courage and honesty. The game developers see the best of the USSR as instantly evil thing. It's not like that at all.

Second reason is to protect the young people from that propaganda. Every person should think for itself, but it's difficult to do when you're a teenager. In the CIS countries you CAN buy a box game even if you DO NOT hit the necessary age. So the only way to solve a problem is through you.

And the last reason is to make the game developers listen to the voice of sanity. If you do accept our call, them Relics will think twice before releasing a game with THAT kind of plot.
  24. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is awful just friggin awful.

8 years after CoH and all we get are new skins. AI is so much dumber now... seriously the cover system is totally broken. Oh yeah and the story sucks so to add insult to injury it's worse than CoH.

Just so bad to release a game like this. It's not even friggin optimized and runs sluggish as hell!! WHY!? It looks the same as what we saw from CoH
  25. Jul 24, 2013
    Games such as KoH2 in Russian called "VYSER". This game presents false picture of history of Great Patriotic War.
    IMHO, Relics study in school alternative history of Earth in XX century..

PS Sorry for bad english...
  26. Jul 25, 2013
    Why do we let canada be a country? xD Cool story, Relic.
    I wish I could rate this with negative score.
    I hope there is a separate cauldron in hell for developers of this "game".
    Cauldron of Hell 2. kekeke
  27. Jul 29, 2013
    bad bad bad bad game based on fictional book collection of liberal, american ang nazi myths. do not buy, do not support developers, avoid at all costs
  28. Jul 30, 2013
    As many have mentioned, historical games should be based solely on historical fact and should not express the writers' opinion on events. However, in the case of CoH2, we can clearly see blatant profanity, based not only on the anti-Soviet propaganda, but also on the personal opinion of the so-called "historical consultants" who brazenly flout science for the sake of personal goals.As many have mentioned, historical games should be based solely on historical fact and should not express the writers' opinion on events. However, in the case of CoH2, we can clearly see blatant profanity, based not only on the anti-Soviet propaganda, but also on the personal opinion of the so-called "historical consultants" who brazenly flout science for the sake of personal goals.

Many will say, "It's just a game, do not treat it so seriously!" And they would be right, if the game was named, for example, "Scum on the war," but the game is called "Company of Heroes 2" Company of HEROES, and represents USSR and Joseph Stalin's policy and events which allegedly took place in Soviet Union during the World War II. If a game of such "quality" was made ​​by historical events that took place in Canada, the U.S., Britain or any other "civilized" country, it would have risen a great scandal, but in this case we see the score of 80 and good reviews. Looks stupid and ugly.

If Relic has ever had an image, then after CoH2 release, it's hopelessly and permanently trashed to the ground and below. Shame on you.
  29. Aug 1, 2013
    my grandfather cry, if he see you awful history.There is nothing more frustrating that you have done. If you are so you can see our country, our heroes, you are stupid and illiterate people. And no you do not give the right to deface the memory of our heroes and our country.dont buy this game
  30. Jul 26, 2013
    history of insanity, invented patients writers. I will never buy a single game Relic. They work in a campaign apparently children of Nazi perpetrators. I hope they go bankrupt and not let not any more games.
  31. Jul 23, 2013
    Sorry this game is a complete disappointment. I've played Company of Heroes 1 and it is one of my favourite games of all time. Now this one plays like it is written by a completely different programmer team. The story is awful, gameplay is dumbed down. Waste of time and money!
  32. Jul 23, 2013
    Bad,stupid ugly russian animals, defending their homeland vs Hitler's warriors of light.
    All, who are against Russian is a hero.
    Company of Heroes 2 100 good old false
  33. Jul 25, 2013
    An excelent perverting of Soviet history, showing that game that's called Company of Heroes is actually about cowards and desertirs. Do not believe anything that this game is trying to tell you.
  34. Jul 25, 2013
    The worst game about WWII. Russians are not so stupid to send their own soldiers to die without any reason. The game doesn't reflect the truth. it just disgraces Russian army that won the war and saved the world from fascism.
  35. Jul 27, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game shows that people from Relic know nothing about WW2 history, because they just made up whole story. When imperial guard Commissar from WH40k kills his own soliders, or orks kill each other for no reason, it's ok, they are fictional characters. But distortion of real history offends people. Why there is NOTHING good about Russians in this game. C' mon, Relic, you've even shown GOOD side of NAZI Germans in opposing fronts. The game is called Company of Heroes 2, not Warhammer 1942-1945. Where are the Heroes? Expand
  36. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. good graphic, good gameplay.... but... history a complete lie. Scenario an illogical, senseless and merciless. A lot of fictional, and a lot of it does not match. Teach history! Expand
  37. Jul 24, 2013
    Alternative history and stupidity is a different things. Study history before development if you insist you made historical game. Its very strange to see such discrepancy in game-play and game story.
  38. Jul 31, 2013
    Can't even play the game. When I try to start it I get an error message saying "Company of heroes 2 has detected it is running in compatibility mode. This is unsupported and should be addressed before launching the game. Attempting to run in compatibility mode will cause the game to run improperly or likely crash. To solve this, ensure neither Company of Heroes 2 or Steam is running inCan't even play the game. When I try to start it I get an error message saying "Company of heroes 2 has detected it is running in compatibility mode. This is unsupported and should be addressed before launching the game. Attempting to run in compatibility mode will cause the game to run improperly or likely crash. To solve this, ensure neither Company of Heroes 2 or Steam is running in compatibility mode."

There are some registry hacks out there to solve the problem, but it doesn't work for me.
  39. Jul 23, 2013
    If lying sometime becomes a crime, developers will go to prison for life. This is holy war for people, which's parents and grandparents were here. you'll doe in hell
  40. Jul 29, 2013
    Stupid game! In this game, the Soviet soldiers shows how the soldiers of the Reich, only worse! It's all lies! Shame people who created this horrible game.
  41. Jul 29, 2013
    I don't get what it takes to give a positive review on this game. It's not even close to the successful first part.
    I even don't know why is it called "Company of Heroes 2" except for marketing reasons since all the Russian persons (except Lev Abramovich Isakovich) in the game are either traitors, either cowards, either sadists or all together combined. If you really hate Soviet people that much, if your name is Hitler, Goebbels or Ronald Reagan than this is your game.
    Probably, the developers wanted to compensate their unability to create a successful game by turning it into an outcrying Russophobe propaganda piece.
  42. Jul 30, 2013
    This game full of national stereotypes! Shame on developers and on fans of game! You thought Japan did no war crimes, Nazi German did no crimes, only communists, Chinese and Russian did! But History will show the true state of your moral condition
  43. Jul 30, 2013
    Singleplayer campaign is bad, it's made by Nazi. Bad Nazi's Relic, are you lying about soviet army. Portraying of Soviet peoples in this game was ridiculous.
  44. Jul 30, 2013
    epic fail....
    bad game looks like cheap propaganda....
    evil russians vs evil germany really ?
    may be it was soviet vs nazi no ?
    made for alternative history fans.....

Hitler Liked!
  45. Jul 30, 2013
  46. Jul 30, 2013
    relic, are you nuts? War is war, there are always negative sides, but do not dare to put that sh*t to the first place in any of your future opuses ever, especially the way you made it in CoH 2. Do not even try to shatter and cancel memories of our fathers and of what took place in reality. USSR was attacked by Hitler's Germany and each and every of soviet people wanted to free country fromrelic, are you nuts? War is war, there are always negative sides, but do not dare to put that sh*t to the first place in any of your future opuses ever, especially the way you made it in CoH 2. Do not even try to shatter and cancel memories of our fathers and of what took place in reality. USSR was attacked by Hitler's Germany and each and every of soviet people wanted to free country from fascist occupation after all. Despite all the privation of years of war. Despite the Stalin's dictatorship. What you've done with plot is absolutely unbearable and will be remembered, be sure of that. Expand
  47. Jul 31, 2013
    The whole story of this game could be a stupid joke. Nevertheless the developers say that the story is based on true historic events. And that is so far from truth as the Earth is far from the Sun. It looks like Relic was overran by modern Nazis. Fight them off or be prepared to go down like Hitler did in 1945.
  48. Jul 25, 2013
    Cmon guys, its 21th century, throw aside cold war cliches... Surely you can do better. We were Allies, remeber? Please think about it. Don't repeat Nazi propaganda.
  49. Jul 25, 2013
    This whole game is a joke, that could lead to a disaster. No one will check the facts, everybody will just accept it in their minds. This game is a nazi propoganda. Single fact: 600 000 Russian soldiers where fighting for freedom of Poland. All game is a lie and pathetic main hero. Russians never surrended, and were fighting for their home, their land, wifes and children. My grandfatherThis whole game is a joke, that could lead to a disaster. No one will check the facts, everybody will just accept it in their minds. This game is a nazi propoganda. Single fact: 600 000 Russian soldiers where fighting for freedom of Poland. All game is a lie and pathetic main hero. Russians never surrended, and were fighting for their home, their land, wifes and children. My grandfather was fighting in this war. I'am spiting in your face, Relic. Expand
  50. Jul 23, 2013
    Storyline is a cold war time propaganda against Soviet Union. Can't say anything about gameplay, but story is a ridiculous lie. Why such a budget was spent on graphics quality, but wasn't spent on historical reliability?
  51. Jul 23, 2013
    The game is created on the basis of Goebbels propaganda posters. Illogical and insulting story led me to the idea that developers greet each other with "Heil Hitler!"
    Excellent multiplayer, by the way.
  52. Jul 23, 2013
    If we talk about the plot, it's an absolute lie in the tradition of Goebbels. The writers and creators of the game are probably grandchildren of the Nazis, who were hiding in Canada.
    If we talk about the game, it is worse than the first part of the management and Graph.
    Do not buy it, do not play it, watch out your brain.
  53. Jul 23, 2013
    very good game! Pul Joseph Goebbels likes it! Especially singleplayer campaing.
    This is a computer game is very nasty. Lie.Lie.Lie. Editors know nothing about war and history of USSR.
  54. Jul 23, 2013
    Where is Heroes?
    Where is true facts of this part of war?
    Nothing of this!
    Only Nazi and antisoviet propagnda!
    This game is a complete disappointment and nothing else.
  55. Jul 23, 2013
    It's horrible. Just tell me why? How can i evaluate the quality of the gaming process, if during playing i'm being humiliated and insulted! It's my Ancestors! They fighted against FASCISTS! FASCIST killed millions people in my contry, you freaking bastards! How many people where repressed? 150 000 000??? THERE WERE 170 000 000 AT ALL!!! Lies! forgery! perversion! What if Russians releaseIt's horrible. Just tell me why? How can i evaluate the quality of the gaming process, if during playing i'm being humiliated and insulted! It's my Ancestors! They fighted against FASCISTS! FASCIST killed millions people in my contry, you freaking bastards! How many people where repressed? 150 000 000??? THERE WERE 170 000 000 AT ALL!!! Lies! forgery! perversion! What if Russians release a movie where American or Canadian, Europian or whatever soldiers are pictured as cowards and dweebs and bloodthirsty I would never watch such a That's why i would never continue playing this as well. F* you. Hell be with you dear scriptwrighter. Learn the history first.. O! No! You'd better just F* yourself! Expand
  56. Jul 23, 2013
    Writer of Relic, sama real Nazi. The plot of the game a complete lie, nonsense, prana. The story not really a lie. It is better to do these on your Warhammer.
  57. Jul 23, 2013
    Awful scenario, poor gameplay, nothing new from first part, not realistic characters, high price, old DOW graphics, lags, bugs,errors, very bad feedback and support. Awful game.
  58. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is terrible. Total crap.

1. Too expansive
    2. Many lags/disconnects/bad optimisation/leaves
    3. NO BALANCE AT ALL. Everyone play german side (80%-20%) because its easy win vs USSR.
    4. Distorted USSR history in campaign GO TO RELIC with this game!
  59. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is full of bugs.
    This game is full of Nazi propaganda and ideology.
    This game should not be bought by anybody. There is no game at all.
    Thanks.
  60. Jul 24, 2013
    With love to play with Adik. Nazis and to bastards play necessarily. Here in Hell met with Solzhenitsyn. Cutie. He's like my son. Dr. Goebbels
    P.S. Soviet soldiers chase on May 9 devils hell.
  61. Jul 24, 2013
    Brazenly lie about not yours country is a bad idea, you should be ashamed, but you will not.
    I absolutely can not understand for whom this game has been made. PG 18, so children will not be able to play it, so it's not brainwashing, and adults are know very well that was in the days of WW2, and they do not believe in this nonsense. This means this game just denigrate the history of my country and nothing else, Relic, why you doing this? thank you for your attention
  62. Jul 24, 2013
    Stupid game. The authors are fascists who need to read the history books. Soviet troops never killed their people. And the Nazis were destroyed mostly by the Red Army.
  63. Jul 24, 2013
    It's not a game, it's just dirty, despicable, Nazi propaganda. This is a pathetic attempt to expose the Soviet troops as war criminals and aggressors in the war against the peaceful and good Nazi Germany.
  64. Jul 24, 2013
    I completed six campaign missions, but i physically can't play in that nazi-s h i t more.
    This is a spit into my soul and souls of all russian people, who died on this horrible war from nazi hands!
    Relic is a Goebbels fans. I know, you think that you won World War II (open second front in 1944, when Red Army already kicked nazi asses), in your schools teachers teach you this lie. What
    Relic is a Goebbels fans.
    What will in Company Of Heroes 3? "Evil" Red Army attacking "glorious" Americans? Like in "World In Conflict"? Why did you make that disgusting anti-soviet and anti-russian propaganda???
    My great-grandfather passed all World War II, and this game pissed on his grave, and graves of all soviet veterans. "Thank you", Relic. "Thank you" from all russian people. We will never forget this, and we never forgive you."
  65. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic, SEGA, I recommend you to buy some history books and study them. A lot of historical errors. Scenario really sucks. I just can`t play this sh it.
  66. Jul 24, 2013
    Awful game, Josef Gebbels would be proud of Relics.
    Breaking News for everyone, Russians foughtand win for their country, families and friends, not because Stalin or NKVD or Gulag. It's nazis came to destroy them, not the other way around.
    Please please very pretty please continue Warhammer40k series, leave the real history alone.
  67. Jul 24, 2013
    Shocking game. Spoil such a great topic World War II! Developers are not worthy salary. The game can and should be prohibited in most civilized countries as promotes Nazism and Fascism.
  68. Jul 24, 2013
    Is there a worse game than this one?
    Zero is even overrated mark for so many lies about USSR and the war.
    Hitler with company are very grateful to canadians for this piece of crap.
  69. Jul 24, 2013
    Campaign scenario is nazi's propaganda
    Nothing new comparing to the company of heroes, save your money for some real games.
    Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  70. Jul 25, 2013
    Worst gaming experiece of the year. This game is wack for real!
    If you dont want to feel pity for your money, don't buy it!
    If you dont want to feel pity for your money, don't buy it!
  71. Jul 25, 2013
    We know that "Soviets kills millions of people". Yes. They are called nazis. Soviet Russia was country of paradoxes. When nazis made genocide of jews, the number of jews was decreasing. When Soviet Russia made genocide of "chechens, ukrainians, tatars", the number of "chechens, ukrainians, tatars" was growing.
  72. Jul 25, 2013
    This game disrupt the core difference between human and inhuman history actors.

Sacrificing the Russian Empire in World War and birthing USSR was miracle and salvation for hundreds of millions people in whole world in coming second War. Just imagine the Russia fail in 1942. Intensified Germany with renewed vigor would unleashed full force of United German Europe military-industry.
    This game disrupt the core difference between human and inhuman history actors.

Just imagine the Russia fail in 1942.
    Intensified Germany with renewed vigor would unleashed full force of United German Europe military-industry. Well known German highly efficiency of war investigations would boost the creation of nuclear weapon in few years.
    The hypothetically fate of England and even America peaceful populace against Germany armed with atomic weapon would be tragic. Remaining people would be slaves of New Nazi Empire under German aristocrat control.

This Nazi reincarnations game reveal America public official politic and are attempting to affect the public opinion.
  73. Jul 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. worst game ever! Thoroughly impregnated with racism! Nazism propaganda!
    If it were not Russian, headed by Stalin, the entire western democratic world would be destroyed by the Germans!
  74. Jul 25, 2013
    Worst story ever. It has no logic at all and no connection to real history.
    Pro-fascist scenarists from Relic did their best to make USSR look like crowd of cowards and haters.
    COH 1 was beautiful game, and really enjoyed playing it, but this one is a piece of crap after all.
  75. Jul 25, 2013
    out of boundaries, dirty, russophobian, abusively game. i have no idea how much stupidy needed to create some worst plot for a "historic" game. relic entertaiment, pls, burn in hell.
  76. Jul 26, 2013
    And where is historical truth? This game is a typical brain washing product of the Ministry of propaganda of the Third Reich, intended for slander Sovien Union (in other words, Russia).
  77. Jul 26, 2013
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
    But why to bother and read real history books? Let's just make another game about this terrible unhuman russians.
  78. Jul 26, 2013
    terrible game, from untalented people that does not correspond to historical accuracy. A lot of Soviet people were killed for our future, they are heroes, which we should not forget. The game is terrible management, terrible graphics.
  79. Jul 28, 2013
    The story is nothing but a slander against Soviet people and the Red Army. Too offensive for anything else to matter. It should become a commercial failure so that such vile idiotism is not rewarded
  80. Jul 30, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The big lie about the Soviet army. I'm disgusted, as shown by our history.
    Technical data of Soviet military equipment understated.
    Was used as the source of lying movie "Enemy at the Gate".
    Price for this game too high.
    No new ideas after the first part of the series
    ...
    ugly trash... Company of Liars 2.
  81. Jul 31, 2013
    1) horrible campaign! who are you, the Canadians gave the right lower face in the dirt 20 million Russian victims in this war? Who do you think you are?
    2) let's try to play multiplayer! and what do we see? IMBALANCE!! Flown to the desktop! Lags! Connect to the opponent THE LEVEL OF YOUR MORE SEVERAL TIMES!
    3) let's look at the graphics! OPTIMIZATION! Optimization of the worst! IT
    3) let's look at the graphics! OPTIMIZATION! Optimization of the worst! IT OPTIMIZATION IN THIS GAME! I go Battlefield3 and Crysis3 no lag on medium settings! shame! I gave 1000 rubles for this?? roll to hell
  82. Jul 23, 2013
    Fed up with the insulting plot line. It's not even about history. It seems that soldiers in the game do not even understand what they are fighting for...
  83. Jul 24, 2013
    graphics
    + special effects
    + large-scale battles
    + added med-points and engineers

- artificial intelligence
    - boring script
    - gross misrepresentation of the real history
  84. Jul 24, 2013
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
  85. Jul 25, 2013
  86. Jul 25, 2013
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  87. Jul 25, 2013
    Whole campaign is about one soviet people destroy other. Didn't see any logic in this. And this is without truth about soviet campaign against Nazi Germany (which practically mean All Europe).
  88. Jul 29, 2013
    Stop lying about history of my country! This game have nothing in common with the history of the second word war! Stop doing this or we'll start ding games about past "achievements" of your country.
  89. Jul 25, 2013
    The nazis not destroyed by the Soviet armies ran not to South America, they ran to Canada. In the company with Japanese militarists the Canadian nazis created the russophobia and neo-nazism anthem. We will destroy them and on this i-front.
  90. Jul 23, 2013
    Monstrous in its stupidity and irrationality single player campaign. Terribly no-balanced multiplayer. Developers should be ashamed of this game. This game can be considered a "fail of the year"
  91. Jul 24, 2013
    They created BadComedian Company of Heroes 2 is a game for Russophobes written by modern Nazis and fascists !

перевод: BadComedian Company of Heroes 2
  92. Jul 26, 2013
    it's a disgrace. i don't even want to speak about the disbalance and retard gameplay. nice attempt to make russians believe that their fathers and grandfathers were cowards, rapists and morons... and only godless sodomites from Europe and USA crushed nazis. especially it becomes interesting for those people who know who sponsored Gitler...
  93. Jul 29, 2013
    I signed up just to give my opinion this is absolutely I spent hours watching reviews thinking well COH2 cant be that bad. Like many others I enjoyed skirmish mode and loved COH and all the expansion packs but COH2 is the biggest let-down but when compared to Colonial Marines im not sure. Gave my 7970 to my friend to hell with gaming.
  94. Jul 30, 2013
    The single player campaign representing the Eastern front is nothing but a bunch of myths, cliches and barefaced lie about USSR and Soviet army.

The game forces the player to kill his own soldiers and civilians all the game long, supporting all that with actors commentaries about severity of the headquarters. The script of the scenarios and missions is a compilation of juggling with facts, leaving all other information (that would deny the whole ideas proposed by authors of the game) unrepresented. People who did that are either uneducated or deliberate liars.

Eventually, the honor and efforts of Soviet army and USSR those were the only prevailing factors helped win this war (over 14 millions of USSR civilians were killed, not talking about soldiers which is way more than the loss of all the Allies) are substituted by abomination invented by game authors who are trying to show the Soviet army as a bunch of cowards and fools.

Even the multiplayer aspect of the game cannot outbalance this spit in the face of all the veterans of CIS countries who took part in WW2 along with the people who are young and remember the sacrifice made by their ancestors in the sake of their children and people so that they can survive and live in peace.
  95. Jul 30, 2013
    One of the commandments of Goebbels states propaganda should not entertain, and be a means of achieving political goals. Therefore, entertainment is the mortal enemy of her success. Oh how wrong he was. Poor gameplay and a ton of lies.
  96. Jul 31, 2013
    Tries rewrite history and shows USSR's people like deminics
    So i hope what this game is not wisit world gamer's computer and do not shows his lies and other bad stuff.
  97. Jul 27, 2013
    Dear Relic, please forget about my money forever. 1 ball for memory about 1st part. And i will think twice abote game with Sega. W/o thanks and regards.
  98. Jul 30, 2013
    The company didn't forget politics! They just turned everything up side down, in stead of staying neutral. Won't ever buy such a... Hope you understood me.
  99. Jul 31, 2013
    Horrible campaign, bad multiplayer. The worst optimization ever! Epic fail, IMHO.
    Game developers themselves have not played it and have not tested. And about the plot even say nothing.
  100. Jul 24, 2013
    Do not want to engage in justifying the Communists, they like the Nazis up to their elbows in blood. I speak for my generation, and for their ancestors, that they fought for those whom they love, and not for a piece of cloth and a photo. From Russia with love.

1. Oct 7, 2013