• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
1.9

Overwhelming dislike- based on 5853 Ratings

1. Jul 26, 2013
    This game is such a shame. What a bonehead wrote the story? It's like to make a game about Americans that bomb their own Pearl Harbour for fun sake. The whole soviet company is a racist crap. Brainwashing in 21 century is still going on.
  2. Jul 26, 2013
    very interesting point of view to the history (or very rude propaganda). well, sieg heil to the nazi developers and 0 to the game. nobody is forgotten, nothing is forgotten.
  3. Jul 26, 2013
    The worst game ever. The game made by nazis.
    All the scenario is based on Joseph Goebbels's propaganda. Why didn't you show russian soldiers as real heroes which saved not only their country but the whole Europe? It's a shame to do the game like this!
  4. Jul 27, 2013
    Fake game based on fake history. Would'v ban this game if I could. Amount of absurd reached limits long before mid game. Bugs, lags, overhype. Outcome is rubbish.
  5. Jul 24, 2013
    I can't understand. What was that? I don't see any logic in the plot of the game. All these fictional facts, inadequate and illogical actions on the part of the Soviet Army.I know that NKVD was shooting everyone who was trying to leave the battle or soldiers which were captured by nazis. But burning own villages? What? I thought nazis were doing crap like that.
    What an idiot you have to
    be to make such a storyline? Expand
  6. Jul 27, 2013
    The game is absolutely a joke. No plot, no likable characters, no gameplay. Only a trolling of fellings of a some group of man. Absolutely bad game.
  7. Jul 27, 2013
    1 rifle for 2 russian soldiers (check) - russian soldiers shooting down their own retreating squads (check) - russian soldiers burning their own homes with civilians inside (check) - russian soldiers killing friendly guerrilla forces (check) - russian soldiers being thrown on machineguns in waves without any cover (check) - russian soldiers being shot by their own for saving high ranked officer (checked)
    - russian soldiers complaining about not having a choice. Choice during war? Well, there was atleast one. Like ening up in german gas chamber.

Total absence of logic and rule of stereotypes and cliche about evil red army. Relic depicts us military force that was suicidial in every way possible, unwilling to fight and win despite fighting on the native soil, for their own families. Red army was retreating first 3 years of this war. Retreating and shooting down everyone who was retreating from the frontlines. Right. For 3 years in a row. Then after 3 years, red army commanders understood that despite their best efforts of suiciding they still fail in their mission. So they sighed and decided to go into attack for a change and happened to defeat Germany within next 2 years. Seems totally legit.

"20 millions soviet lives for 1 photo" Ha, ha. Never go full retard relic, never.
  8. Jul 28, 2013
    Thank you, Relic, for creating such a good example of an awfully written story! The way you show Red Army is ridiculous and unforgivable. Shame on you!
  9. Jul 26, 2013
    Single player campaign is a spit in the face of millions of soviet soldiers who died in that war.
    On the other hand facists look like good civilized guys who lost purely by bad fortune.
  10. Jul 28, 2013
    This is very bad game. Huge disappointment for me. Company of Heroes 1 was the best strategy game i ever played. This one is so bad that my head wants to explode. Nothing more to say. Don't buy this, save money for something that is worth playing for 15 or 30 hours. I want my money back.
  11. Jul 26, 2013
    This game is nazist propaganda. It lies in all. If you buy this game, you help them to rewrite history. Don't buy it. Developers should be in prison.
  12. Jul 24, 2013
    This is the worst game of 2013! Relic Interetstive company that distorts the history of the country foreign to her. Those people who believed in the story and believe it is true you dumb asses who know nothing about the history of the USSR! Screenwriter CoH 2, I turn to you: next time when you, nazzi read a book of Goebbels, do suicide, but DON'T WRITE A STORY! (c)
  13. Jul 24, 2013
    Horrible plot, full of "cold-war" cliché and similar propaganda.
    The game itself seems like a step backwards from the original CoH.
    And I'm not talking about bad optimization, bugs, and lack of new content.
    Wasted money, don't buy it.
  14. Jul 25, 2013
    "We've reflected the war as it actually happened." Liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Jul 24, 2013
    Hitler would be glad to play this game. Well, really good gameplay and multiplayer totally killed by awful scenario, which is looks like it based on nazi's propaganda.
  16. Jul 25, 2013
    Dear canadian comrades joseph gebbels applauds you. This game is great gift for nazi!! Do not meddle with his dirty hands in the history of my country!
  17. Jul 25, 2013
    Well, it seems that guys Relic think that showing Soviet soldiers reluctant to fight the enemy unless threatened by execution is "showing their courage" and somehow American and German troops in first CoH managed to go to fight without firing squads behind them. The storyline in this game is abysmal and highly offensive to all Russian people who knows real story of their country and not some western Goebbels-style propaganda. Expand
  18. Jul 25, 2013
    Campaign scenario was written by Joseph Goebbels fans. It would be nice to come up with a time machine and send the writer's childrens in Nazi concentration camps.
  19. Jul 25, 2013
    Unrealistic historical line. I know USSR was not a perfect country and communism must burn in hell. But anyway, substituting the history is not a good idea.
  20. Jul 25, 2013
    This is not a game, but a collection of myths, I do not know who was the historical consultant for this game, but it's like a decent person should be shot.
    I feel ashamed in front of my grandfather, because I bought a piece of
  21. Jul 25, 2013
    Shockingly lying game.
    The Soviet soldiers are somehow behave like Nazis, burning alive of its people, instead of their heroism shown some zany cast of the bullets. It's not a game, It's a Gebbels propaganda.
  22. Jul 25, 2013
    This game made by Nazis.
    This game gives Russians a bad name, game play is often repetitive, unsatisfying game play, lackluster soundtrack, very demanding graphics, gives this game a negative score.
  23. Jul 25, 2013
    You know, I'm fine with Red Alert. It's a satire. I'm fine with all those FPS, when you shoot "those crazy russian terrorists". It's a fantasy. But don't you dare to touch with your filthy hands real historic events, double-tongued bastards!
  24. Jul 26, 2013
    Developers falsify historical facts, or altogether preach anti-Soviet nonsense. In their version number of Russian troops crushed the enemy, driven only by fear of execution. They claim that our country did not have heroes, were just cowards and murderers, the red army ravaged the land and kill their same civilians.
    This story was not created because of stupidity or lack of erudition, it
    is designed specially. Expand
  25. Jul 26, 2013
    Historical fiction and deception is presented as the truth. Expose Russians soldiers like violent fools, live zombies, while the Russians saved all of Europe. low-grade game.
  26. Jul 26, 2013
    USSR is no more than 20 years. More than 20 years there is no propaganda.
    But in the West, a cold war is not over yet. There's still used for Propaganda Goebbels works. The worst thing is that ordinary citizens believe in it.
    CoH2 example of such propaganda. It is time to show the truth and not Nazi American lie.
  27. Jul 26, 2013
    The biggest plus of this game is that we finally can see total USA propaganda based on lie. Angry NKVD, KGB, Stalin, Lenin. Seems like russian peolpe were killed only by the hands of KGB commanders. God, USSR wasn`t country of Evil.
  28. Jul 26, 2013
    Relic burn in hell with your game, for your lying, Hitler could be glad to have a chance to play this game! Wish y were relising this in 1944 when coward alliance opened 2nd front, when the war already was won.
  29. Jul 26, 2013
    I am jew and can not believe relic made such one sided anti-russian propaganda. There is many things about soviet union, good and bad. But game shows only GULAG-style russia. I don't believe guys from relic games are just dumb and don't know what they do. It's just gamedev trolling.
  30. Jul 26, 2013
    They could greate gameplay game with fantastic multiplayer, but scenario made game look like nazi ****
    I am Russian and i will never be patient when history of our country is slendered!
  31. Jul 26, 2013
    This game includes an absolutely atrocious campaign designed to make the Soviets look like blood-thirsty criminals and completely ignores the heroism of the soldiers during the war.
  32. Jul 26, 2013
    Im not see heroes in "company of heroes 2". This game not about world war, this game about bloody russina soldiers.
    This game made by Nazis.
    Company absolute lies.
  33. Jul 26, 2013
    I see, some Polish citizens trying to get this out of the slag.
    You will pay us compensation for each Soviet soldier, who lost in the liberation of Poland from the Nazis.
    And game is really terrible.
    -10/10
  34. Jul 26, 2013
    Thanks to God for Bunkrupt THQ. I hope all creators of this will die? like Russian soldiers in your crazy game. Learn history.
    Sega, Relic and Critics idiots and degradants.
  35. Jul 27, 2013
    The gameplay is quite weak, there are some bugs. The historical facts are twisted in a terrible way, Goebbels would be proud of the plot. This kind of propaganda could have existed in the world without internet but now, when the borders are open, it is ridiculous if the authors think their deceitful propaganda will remain unraveled.
  36. Jul 27, 2013
    Alternative history and stupidity is a different things. Study history before development if you insist you made historical game. Its very strange to see such discrepancy in game-play and game story.
  37. Jul 27, 2013
    This piece of software code is a loathsome falsification of historical facts, but also a spit in the face and on the graves of those who fought on the side of the Soviet Union and gave their lives in the struggle with the brown plague in World War II.
    This game is the same place at the bottom of the garbage can
  38. Jul 27, 2013
    Staph producing this crap. No, seriously. Staph.
    It's ridiculous. What's next? Buchenwald sim? That seems like a great idea, you know!
    It's not Red Alert, it doesn't take place in some fictional reality... Oh, wait, it does, EVIL JOSEPH EATING NEWBORN SOVIET CHILDREN, WHILE SIGNING ORDER TO EXECUTE ALL THE RED ARMY.
    Cold War is OVER!
    And you're not going to get Snowden after that. For sure.
  39. TKD
    Jul 27, 2013
    Company of Heroes 2 game developers nazis created a nasty sh1t for the nazis.
    Historical nonsense. author why it seems washed-up moron.........................
  40. Jul 27, 2013
    Relic bastards. They lie about history, lie about my country, lie about my people. Everyone who played in it, and believe in what is described in the story is true idiots. You burn in hell, Relic.
  41. Jul 27, 2013
    This "game" is a big spit on the faces of people who lost their lives freeing europe from nazis agression. No history at all, only lies. Joseph Goebbels applauds to creators of this abomination. Thank you relic, sega, I will never buy any game from you.
  42. Jul 27, 2013
    Flashpoint Cold War crisis have no so idiot gamestory. All we know that soviet army is not "Jesus Army", but this is absolutely inadequate gamestory. It's so hardy to find Soviet veterans and good translator if you do game about WW2? It's possible now! It's possible yet!
  43. 8hk
    Jul 27, 2013
    These neo-Nazis slop poured on the graves of my grandfathers and great-grandfathers. The creators of the game are the disciples of Dr. Goebbels. Do not buy this false
  44. Jul 27, 2013
    Is eat children's for breakfast in Canada? May be every man has nail in his head in Canada? Or is evil Russians make from Toronto ruins? What is the heads Canadians? Only pepsi?
  45. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is crap. The developers of the game have shown their ignorance to the history of the country they were making a game about. Extremely irresponsible. The game is definitely not based on the memories of soviet veterans... unfortunately it is based on the memories of Ukrainian refugees that were allies with Hitler
  46. Jul 27, 2013
    The Soviet army bad in this game! Horrible! Here not show heroes, here show only cowards. And this is a company heroes?! I hate the developers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  47. Jul 27, 2013
    Stupid ideological thing. Not even tried to make it truthfull.

Evem if you are not russian, this thing is too offensive to buy. Faschists are good, russians are idiots, just like Goebbels made this game to have fun.
  48. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is Nazi propaganda! It does not have a shred of truth, You spit in the face of the Russian people, and we will not forgive! The developers of this game is not all right in the head! And I hope that these creatures will soon kick the bucket, You will no longer get from me not one cent for their filthy game! Critters.
  49. Jul 27, 2013
    Disgusting russophobic piece of code. "Red Alert" is more historically accurate. Authors don't know anything about Russia or USSR rather than usual Cold War BritishAmerican propaganda cliches: "Russians are man-eating bloodthirsty no-brained orcs and they are always bad". And this is another piece of such russophobic propaganda. I hope, demonic Cossacks and bear cavalry will be added in the next patch, cause the game isn't realistic enough without them. Expand
  50. Jul 27, 2013
    The authors are sick bastards. The game represents Russian soldiers of the WW II as some kind of blood lusting animals. A deliberate attempt to insult the memory of those who died fighting the fascism! I believe, the bottom line of the game was forethought as being a mendacious piece of pro-fascist propaganda!
  51. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is a true idiocy. Screenwriters completely distorted the historical truth. This is a travesty of history and common sense. Game creators do better science fiction. They are better at it.
  52. Jul 28, 2013
    The most vile and disgusting lie in the history of video games. This is real As a person born in the Soviet Union, the whole game appears a huge farce. Hitler would have been pleased.
  53. Jul 28, 2013
    Theatre of the Absurd.
    Mad russkies.
    Bears with accordions.
    Nazis occultists.
    Vodka-matrioshka-balalayka.
    VASYA STRELYAI.
    Game-misunderstand in best traditions of Cold War.
  54. Bif
    Jul 28, 2013
    The plot contradicts logic and common sense. The game's title is "Company of heroes", but all these heroes look like a bunch of retards. If this is how the authors see Russians, then it is a racist view.

It is very disappointing to see this Nazi propaganda in the twenty first century
  55. Jul 28, 2013
    Idiotic game,stupid story.Much worse than company of heroes 1.DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF ****
    NEVER BUY IT... You just spend money for nothing, because its NOTHING
  56. Jul 28, 2013
    This pro-nazi game must be punished for The Greater Good! Dear Reliс scenario writer, be lamb, kill yourself and do not touch WWII history anymore....
  57. Jul 28, 2013
    A bunch of ugly stupid stereotypes, Goebbels is applauding to the creators, good job, guys. Really wish your company never make any WW2-based games, you suck in it.
  58. Jul 28, 2013
    Red Army kill russian civilians? In mutant developer mind yes. In real world no. If american developers want to show how american soldiers burn american people during WW2 no problem, but not lie about my ancestors!
  59. Jul 29, 2013
    It is not the history! Its a bloody fairytale of nazi liars!
    I'll never buy products of company, which lies so openly and brainwashing players.
    Shame on you!
  60. Aug 4, 2013
    I usually buy the game, after reading the reviews and comments. Then meet with the gameplay and story. In this game, the lack of basic common sense to buy it because of what infamy not recommend to anyone., There are lot of people in Russia who love and remember their history. And a lot of players who like to play computer games based on World War II. I found more than 3000 negative reviews, and join them. The number of potential buyers who have not bought the game because of the presence of delirium in the story (but who do not want specifically to climb to the site and put "dislikes") is thousands of times more. Steam games on sale for 799 rubles. Let the creators mul-tiply the number of potential buyers on the value and bite your elbows. And after making a normal story, the number of sold copies could be increased by several times! Only due to the failure in Russia they have not reached the mini-mum quarter of a million dollars, and could collect three or four times as much! I think, it may be increased by an order.
    I know how my grandfathers fought and for which they received military awards. One of them was wounded twice in the war. They stopped the Nazis due to their proficiency and courage, and I can not afford to let any monsters maligned the memory of them. They are rest in peace now and eternal glory, but the creators of this game I wish bankruptcy and oblivion!
  61. Jul 27, 2013
    God, this gaem is just horridle. I canot stand the situations of the story.
    i was buying the game and at the store. then i come home and sat on on my computer.
    i just was holding a hammer in left wrist and sickle in right wehn the mission starts.
    after the I saw Stalina eating a children in the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I canot believe such a gaem can be of making and selling
    to people!!!
    this is a total really lie to my grandpa friends with stalin and stalin did not eat children even when because germany had 11 summers old kids in cannons to shoot to "BAD" communist .

Too, the game also is hating the motherland tank that Liberated germany of nazists AND TRUE POWER TO RUSSAI

i wanting now to get money for this this game Men of Company 2
  62. Jul 26, 2013
    The main aim for soviet solder is to kill civilians(better to burn them alive), other soviet solders (instead of nazi), and Polish partisans (just for fun) Did you hired Joseph Goebbels to write scenario for that 'game'?
  63. Jul 23, 2013
    Excuse me, are you serious? Contribution to the victory of the Soviet Union undeniable, so you can not just throw mud story. Even if it is someone else's.
  64. Jul 23, 2013
    Just spit in the soul. Thanks Relic

Я, Relic Героях.
    "ибо его."(Матф.16:24-28)
  65. Jul 27, 2013
    This game shows russians as savage murderers and history of WW2 in distorted Goebbels way. Such racist and pro-nazi propaganda could be done only anti-russian, anti-historic creatures who never ever read or watch true war documents or documental movies. Those Relic game makers will regret in their deeds, i'm sure of it. Goodbye Relic no more games from you.
  66. Jul 24, 2013
    Unfortunately, despite good visuals and somewhat engaging multiplayer, the single player campaign is something I did not expect from Relic. As a fan of history I just cannot advise buying this game. Looks like scriptwriters education is based on cold-war propaganda and not on any serious historical research.
  67. Jul 24, 2013
    "We're sorry you don't like the game, it's historically authentic." You say.
    What do you say about that? In the game you are quoting Marshal Vasilevsky:
    "I understood that we have been cheated, that people needed peace."
    The real quote refers to the First World War. Vasilewski talks about his motives that led him to the Red Army:
    "Why I should be in Romania in the name of unknown to me
    goal. There was a time when I led soldiers to battle, thinking I was doing my duty as a Russian patriot. However, I understood that we have been cheated, that people needed peace. The old army and Soviet Union are not compatible, therefore, my military career had to end. With no remorse, I could go back to my favorite occupation, working in the field."
    "The matter of my whole life" by Marshal A.M. Vasilevsky Moscow, Politizdat, 1978 Page 30
    Is it historically aunthentic? I demand an apology to Marshal Vasilevsky.
    Reliс, if the game was offensive national feelings, I can sue? If a player buys a game, which is positioned as historically accurate, but instead shoved false crafts, he can request a refund?
  68. Jul 24, 2013
    What a shameless try to once again twist the history and spit at the USSR. Some missions are seem to be an explicit Nazi Propaganda.

Just wanted to say hi from the UK, where there (in comparison with Canada?) are still people who not only remember the history, but also remember the act of bravery and sacrifice the Soviet people had to commit.

Dear scriptwriters. Scorched Earth?
    General Winter? Really? Are you even serious? Didn't you say, you are making a historical game? Any A-level History student would prove you wrong! What a profanation...

With best regards,

One unhappy customer with an MA (Hons) History degree.

Would not recommend this game to any of my friends.
    Thank you.
  69. Jul 25, 2013
    The plot is a propagandistic anti-Russian lie. It would be quite suitable for West teens, taking into account western "beautiful" educational school system, but it's so rude, that even these teens may suspect that something is wrong.
  70. Jul 25, 2013
    The anti-Soviet and anti-Russian propaganda. The Nazis have to be happy with this game.
    Why are they called the game "Сompany of Heroes"? It should have been called "Сompany of Lies."
    You should be ashamed, Relic. You are humiliated and insulted the army that saved their country and liberated Europe from Nazism. The Nazis would have cooked soap out of your directors in a concentration
    camp if the Red Army did not come to Berlin. Expand
  71. Jul 25, 2013
    Good graphic, good gameplay, but, history a complete lie. Scenario an illogical, senseless and merciless. A lot of fictional, and a lot of it does not match. Scenarist teach history!
  72. Jul 25, 2013
    What was it?
    Sincere error or a deliberate lie?
    Very sad. In the style of the Cold War. Even worse.

"This Nazi game made by Nazis." Or fools. For the Nazis, or fools.
  73. Jul 25, 2013
    false, untrue game. The only judgment that it deserves it's zero, because in this game, nothing other than the historical names. Sorry for my bad Search result used a translator
  74. Jul 25, 2013
    The Apotheosis of idiocy and stupid cliche that try to pass off as a real historical event. Was this game developed descendants of the Nazis, who thus try to change the perception of history?
  75. Jul 25, 2013
    I agree, CoH2 was made by J. Goebbels fans. It has incorrect or rather twisted portrayal of the Soviet Army and NKVD, multiple pseudo-historical stereotypes and inaccuracies. Russians were shown as barbarians, who did not want to protect their homeland and killed more of their own people than the enemy. What a bull****.

I can say that in Russia every family has had a relative who lost
    his life during WWII. Not a single family was left without a sacrifice. This game is an insult to memory of those heroes. Shame on you, Relic.

I hope the game will be banned in CIS.
  76. Jul 26, 2013
    The company Relic blatantly lying about the history of the USSR. Please refund my money! Do not buy this game!!!! Only idiots can play it! The best it Steam cleaned!
  77. Jul 26, 2013
    This is most offending game i've ever played. Most of "historical" events and facts here is a shameless lie and a Goebbels propaganda.
    "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." not actually of his quotes, but it fits well.
  78. Jul 26, 2013
    Game offends the dignity of Russian soldiers and officers took part in the Second World War. Game distorts history and demeans the dignity of all Russians.
  79. Jul 26, 2013
    To the game creators well done, you are real followers of the nazis. What are you know about WWII? Did your grandfather missed the leg due to German bomb, as mine did? Did your relatives spent a 900 days in blocked by nazis Leningrad city with only one small peace of bread in a day to survive, as mine did. All the people of USSR will never tell anything bad about Soviet Army, because we know who spent the lives and who paid by blood for our AND for YOUR, my dear game creators, freedom and convenient life. So you may be honest for your masterpiece, well try to put in the people who died to save their families, their life stile and simply to keep the world in the view as we see it now, but these try will not work with us, who know, who remember...
    To the gamers please don't buy it, don't play it, respect yourself!
  80. Jul 26, 2013
    USSR is no more than 20 years. More than 20 years there is no propaganda.
  81. Jul 26, 2013
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  82. Jul 26, 2013
    Goebbels propaganda sad triple facepalm. Just watched a review and definitely never going to pay for that.

Why, Relic? Why?! You were such a good dev once..
  83. Jul 26, 2013
    This game distorts people's perceptions of World War II. Such a shame, Relic. I hope this is your last game, because making such nonsense it's just ignominy.
  84. DJB
    Jul 26, 2013
    Wannabe Hitler's favorite game from the most loyal fans of Joseph Goebbels.
    Total anti-historic trash, not a single word(!) of truth. Pathetic fall of the good gamedev company.

Don't buy it. Already bought? Get a refund.
  85. Jul 26, 2013
    Game is not really about WWII, it's another story about how EVIL the Soviet Union was. Nazis there are barely even mentioned. The storyline is all about what monsters russians were (are?).
    The game itself sucks. Gameplay hasn't changed since the first part of series no changes, improvements at all (what for people will BUY it anyway, right?) Graphics are not that impressive at all,
    considering system requirements which really crazy (I mean not what's written on the box, but what game actually needs to run smoothly).
    Waste of money.
  86. Jul 26, 2013
    I am sorry about my bad English.
    Boring gameplay, awesome graphic for srategy genre, but lies from single player campaign unacceptable for any educated people. I cant play this game, after second mission i removed that from my PC.
  87. Jul 27, 2013
    This is a very bad game. The developers, writers and producers of this game are morons. If you like a lie, slander, brainwash play this game. Hitler and Goebbels just love to play it.
  88. Jul 27, 2013
    I was totally disappointed after watching the story in the single player campaign. The title "Company of Heroes" made me think that the story is about heroes which I believe my ancestors were. However, they were pictured as people I can't be proud of and can't follow their examples at all. No more words. I try to be polite.
  89. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is not just looks like it is one ot those games which are meant to mess up your brains and history knowledge, or just kill them both. Even in Germany there are a lot of prohibitions on everything that relates to fascism because they don`t want to remember horrible things which they did to France, Russia and even their own country. And here in canada in less then a century we see a Hitler`s best fans, stupid enough to quote Goebbels. Which trying to persuade us, that it was Russian soldiers who set houses with alive people on fire instead of recruiting them or I don`t know, just letting them run away and support army in other ways. So it was not great perfect race of fascists who burn Russian people alive when they were out of jews, make sense? Who burn all cities and killed all people on the way of german army? Sure it was Russians, germans just smelled flowers and watch rainbows on their way.

Unfortunately I cannot evaluate gameplay better because this game in highly unstable and crushes or freezes too often and without interesting tactical missions or story I don`t see any reason to beat this dead horse.

As for nazi relic I haven`t seen such disrespect for my country from anything or anyone sane for a long time. My own grandfather fought in this war and returned home with a dent from a fragment of a shell and blind dead eye, but never I heard from him or any other veterans who actually participated in real combat of this war anything like this crap you call "historical facts".

I will make sure to stay away from your future titles and keep away my friends and acquaintance, and yes, we are those people who pays for games we play (even though there are a lot of ways to get them for free). I also inform everyone I can about your attitude toward my country.

And don`t be confused it is not a hate letter. It is despise letter.
  90. Jul 27, 2013
    Sorry for my bad English The game is disgusting. I think that the developers of the Nazis because they RESPECT Germans more than the country defeated Nazism ie the USSR ("certain countries" only pretended that helped to open a second front when he was not needed) All in all the game was terribly false and deceitful it in all that regards the Soviet Union
  91. Jul 27, 2013
    Its Funny how Westerners think they know our History better than us. Am not denying that some of this things did happened on Eastern Front, but to make it seem that it all it was is Idiotic. I am very disappointed with this game. I paid money for anti-russian propaganda. Also stop saying "well its the truth" its not, its the truth of YOUR government and its not Universal. Damn kids.....
  92. Jul 27, 2013
    "Company of Heroes"? Really? It's more like Company of Cowards, Company of Traitors, Company of i don't know what else can I say. Respect yourself, don't buy this ****/

PS: If I bought this game, I could not longer look in the eyes of my grandfather.
  93. Jul 27, 2013
    Relic you are a company of nazi. But for the next game i have some ideas for you:
    1) Show how Stalin eats german children.
    2) Hitler with gebbels free a prisoners of Dahau from Soviet Union killers.
    3) Mission with Soviet Soldiers rape german woman.
    4) Soviet soldiers immune to cold wheather
    5) Killing own soldiers gives +100 to damage for nearby units.
    6) Where is Vodka and russian bears?
  94. Jul 27, 2013
    I thought it's impossible to make more anti-historic and russophobic thing than the notorious movie "Enemy at the Gate". I was wrong. The creators of Company of Heroes 2 went way beyond thas.
  95. Jul 27, 2013
  96. Jul 28, 2013
    Another russophobic fantasy based on another russophobic fantasies based on yet another russophobic fantasies based on Goebbels. Know your roots, Relic.
  97. Jul 28, 2013
    The first part of the game about the heroes on the alien land. The second part of the game about coward russian on his country!!!!! How they win????!!
  98. Jul 29, 2013
    Plot, probably written by a Joseph Gebbels himself, or his most loyal fans, which also makes no sense and is dumber than anything you've ever seen before. Outdated mechanics, nothing new. Game made canadian nazis. Don't buy, don't even download this piece of...
  99. Jul 27, 2013
    I honestly don't know what there is to say about this game. There really isn't much to say. It's mediocre. The campaign is boring and feels extremely detached. Campaign missions have no real story depth, poorly designed, and fails to create an sense of the epic scale of the Eastern Front. Where did the epic tank battles go? When did the intense fighting for Berlin go? No interesting characters. Mediocre.

Gameplay is essentially the same as the previous installment, just with the interesting gameplay elements and units removed and replaced by the same unit that comes in different variations. Commander abilities are also uninteresting. Some units are blatantly better than others.

Sound and audio are essentially the same as the previous game. Around the same quality. Dialogue seems awkward and boring.

Mediocre.