Company of Heroes 2 PC

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 24, 2013
2.0

1. Jul 25, 2013
    This game a mockery of history, heroes and victims of the Second World War. Do not buy this game. Do not support developers Nazis....................
  2. Jul 25, 2013
    Worst campaign scenario ever. So many lie about soviet army. Russian soldiers are shown cowards, barbarians and idiots. Leave that yourself. My score 0.
  3. Jul 25, 2013
    The game is a complete, steaming pile of crap. The absolute worst of it is the fake and gay storyline. But then, when you go beyond that bad performance, bugs, glitches. It's so bad I won't bother with buying another Relict game.
  4. Jul 25, 2013
    Campaign is worst ever! I wonder why u have not added russian soldiers eating children ??
    Ow u forgot about sexual harasment in Berlin, and Stalin that kills people for fun. Or u it would be DLC ???
    1 point for multiplayer, it is not so bad
  5. Jul 25, 2013
    Unrealistic historical line. I know USSR was not a perfect country and communism must burn in hell. But anyway, substituting the history is not a good idea.
  6. Jul 25, 2013
    This is not a game, but a collection of myths, I do not know who was the historical consultant for this game, but it's like a decent person should be shot.
    I feel ashamed in front of my grandfather, because I bought a piece of
  7. Jul 25, 2013
    Shockingly lying game.
    The Soviet soldiers are somehow behave like Nazis, burning alive of its people, instead of their heroism shown some zany cast of the bullets. It's not a game, It's a Gebbels propaganda.
  8. Jul 25, 2013
    You know, I'm fine with Red Alert. It's a satire. I'm fine with all those FPS, when you shoot "those crazy russian terrorists". It's a fantasy. But don't you dare to touch with your filthy hands real historic events, double-tongued bastards!
  9. Jul 25, 2013
    Imagine that the game came out about the War of Independence of the United States. But there will not be any of the valor of Americans, or about the genius of the generals. But the game will necessarily killing blacks, Indians shooting, burning fields and plantations and the people on the farms, rape of women. The game will show that the Americans defeated the British by chance, againstImagine that the game came out about the War of Independence of the United States. But there will not be any of the valor of Americans, or about the genius of the generals. But the game will necessarily killing blacks, Indians shooting, burning fields and plantations and the people on the farms, rape of women. The game will show that the Americans defeated the British by chance, against all logic. The game will show the stupid Yankees and noble gentlemen from the British Isles.
    I do not think this game will appeal to Americans.
  10. Jul 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The gameplay is terrible, the impression that I'm back in 2000-2005. The storyline written by Joseph Goebbels, unless you consider the complete isolation of the historical facts, even artistic subjects disgusting, vile and horrible, even a schoolboy would write better than found somewhere to stash the writers. Expand
  11. Jul 26, 2013
    This game is such a shame. What a bonehead wrote the story? It's like to make a game about Americans that bomb their own Pearl Harbour for fun sake. The whole soviet company is a racist crap. Brainwashing in 21 century is still going on.
  12. Jul 26, 2013
    Historical fiction and deception is presented as the truth. Expose Russians soldiers like violent fools, live zombies, while the Russians saved all of Europe. low-grade game.
  13. Jul 26, 2013
    I am jew and can not believe relic made such one sided anti-russian propaganda. There is many things about soviet union, good and bad. But game shows only GULAG-style russia. I don't believe guys from relic games are just dumb and don't know what they do. It's just gamedev trolling.
  14. Jul 26, 2013
    very interesting point of view to the history (or very rude propaganda). well, sieg heil to the nazi developers and 0 to the game. nobody is forgotten, nothing is forgotten.
  15. Jul 27, 2013
    Relic bastards. They lie about history, lie about my country, lie about my people. Everyone who played in it, and believe in what is described in the story is true idiots. You burn in hell, Relic.
  16. Jul 25, 2013
    This whole game is a joke, that could lead to a disaster. No one will check the facts, everybody will just accept it in their minds. This game is a nazi propoganda. Single fact: 600 000 Russian soldiers where fighting for freedom of Poland. All game is a lie and pathetic main hero. Russians never surrended, and were fighting for their home, their land, wifes and children. My grandfatherThis whole game is a joke, that could lead to a disaster. No one will check the facts, everybody will just accept it in their minds. This game is a nazi propoganda. Single fact: 600 000 Russian soldiers where fighting for freedom of Poland. All game is a lie and pathetic main hero. Russians never surrended, and were fighting for their home, their land, wifes and children. My grandfather was fighting in this war. I'am spiting in your face, Relic. Expand
  17. Jul 23, 2013
    I never thought that I will came to Metacritic and write a review.

But when I saw WHAT Relic tries to sell us as Single-Player Campaign, I decided I will do everything to stop that shameless from spreading. The whole plot just written like by Nazi Ministry of Propaganda. Half-human, half-beasts, known as "Red Army", burn they own civilian population alive, murder prisoners of war
    I never thought that I will came to Metacritic and write a review.

The whole plot just written like by Nazi Ministry of Propaganda. Half-human, half-beasts, known as "Red Army", burn they own civilian population alive, murder prisoners of war and each other; their commanders don't care a damn about them, throwing hundreds of them, some even without weapons, into suicide attacks right on German MGs and murdering everyone who disobeyed them.

Soviet soldiers fought bravely for their Motherland and for those European countries that were occupied by Nazi scum; they saved a lot of people, millions of Jews and other nations, from the horrible slaying in Nazi death camps. Many gave their lives for the freedom of the humanity, saving other people's lives. In the end, they met their Allied brothers on the German river Elbe; the war against evil was won, the war criminals were convicted and punished.

Of course, there is always someone in the world who didn't like that. Who supports the other side, the darkness, the racism, the extermination of whole nations.

I knew before that not all Nazi are dead; that some are still lurking around, trying to poison the minds of young people with Hitler's human-hating ideology.

But I never thought that some of them make computer games.

If you are a normal person, if you are really not approve Nazis ideas at least, do not play this game.

It was made by Nazis for potential Nazis, not for you.
  18. Jul 23, 2013
    The game is created on the basis of Goebbels propaganda posters. Illogical and insulting story led me to the idea that developers greet each other with "Heil Hitler!"
    Excellent multiplayer, by the way.
  19. Jul 23, 2013
    If we talk about the plot, it's an absolute lie in the tradition of Goebbels. The writers and creators of the game are probably grandchildren of the Nazis, who were hiding in Canada.
    If we talk about the game, it is worse than the first part of the management and Graph.
    Do not buy it, do not play it, watch out your brain.
  20. AVK
    Jul 23, 2013
    So big and wellknown company which have so great videogames in portfolio and so awful project. Hello, doctor Goebbels! We know who is your progeny now. Too bad, guys, too bad... I’m disappointed in you, my friends, oh, very disappointed.
  21. Jul 23, 2013
    It's horrible. Just tell me why? How can i evaluate the quality of the gaming process, if during playing i'm being humiliated and insulted! It's my Ancestors! They fighted against FASCISTS! FASCIST killed millions people in my contry, you freaking bastards! How many people where repressed? 150 000 000??? THERE WERE 170 000 000 AT ALL!!! Lies! forgery! perversion! What if Russians releaseIt's horrible. Just tell me why? How can i evaluate the quality of the gaming process, if during playing i'm being humiliated and insulted! It's my Ancestors! They fighted against FASCISTS! FASCIST killed millions people in my contry, you freaking bastards! How many people where repressed? 150 000 000??? THERE WERE 170 000 000 AT ALL!!! Lies! forgery! perversion! What if Russians release a movie where American or Canadian, Europian or whatever soldiers are pictured as cowards and dweebs and bloodthirsty I would never watch such a That's why i would never continue playing this as well. F* you. Hell be with you dear scriptwrighter. Learn the history first.. O! No! You'd better just F* yourself! Expand
  22. Jul 23, 2013
    Awful scenario, poor gameplay, nothing new from first part, not realistic characters, high price, old DOW graphics, lags, bugs,errors, very bad feedback and support. Awful game.
  23. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is terrible. Total crap.

1. Too expansive
    2. Many lags/disconnects/bad optimisation/leaves
    3. NO BALANCE AT ALL. Everyone play german side (80%-20%) because its easy win vs USSR.
    4. Distorted USSR history in campaign GO TO RELIC with this game!
  24. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is full of bugs.
    This game is full of Nazi propaganda and ideology.
    This game should not be bought by anybody. There is no game at all.
    Thanks.
  25. Jul 23, 2013
    Relic do not know about the events of the Eastern Front anything. Absolutely. Many errors and outright lies. Goebbels would have approved. You should be ashamed for such paskudstvo.
  26. Jul 24, 2013
    This game has more bugs than the inside of an ant hill. It's completely unplayable. Shame on you relic for making this trash and charging money for it.
  27. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. good graphic, good gameplay.... but... history a complete lie. Scenario an illogical, senseless and merciless. A lot of fictional, and a lot of it does not match. Teach history! Expand
  28. Jul 24, 2013
    This game was made by followers of Gebbels. He would awarded developers.
    Either the authors consciously do that, or they are fools, not capable to understand.
  29. Jul 24, 2013
    With love to play with Adik. Nazis and to bastards play necessarily. Here in Hell met with Solzhenitsyn. Cutie. He's like my son. Dr. Goebbels
    P.S. Soviet soldiers chase on May 9 devils hell.
  30. Jul 24, 2013
    Brazenly lie about not yours country is a bad idea, you should be ashamed, but you will not.
    I absolutely can not understand for whom this game has been made. PG 18, so children will not be able to play it, so it's not brainwashing, and adults are know very well that was in the days of WW2, and they do not believe in this nonsense. This means this game just denigrate the history of my country and nothing else, Relic, why you doing this? thank you for your attention
  31. Jul 24, 2013
    Stupid game. The authors are fascists who need to read the history books. Soviet troops never killed their people. And the Nazis were destroyed mostly by the Red Army.
  32. Jul 24, 2013
    I want to heartily thank Relic company for doing such a great job of creating and spreading anti-communist propaganda across the world. Gott mit uns!

Sincerely
    Dr. Joseph Goebbels
  33. Jul 24, 2013

Sincerely
    Dr. Joseph Goebbels
  34. Jul 24, 2013
    does not correspond to the real historical facts. Soviet soldiers were shown a bunch of cowards and fools, and Soviet officers all sadists.
    game from the Nazis, the Nazis (c)
    "excellent" job
  35. Jul 24, 2013
    Awful game, awful scenario, relic, you should never make historical games. Waste of money, really high price for such "professionalism" of relic team. Just don't.
  36. Jul 24, 2013
    It's not a game, it's just dirty, despicable, Nazi propaganda. This is a pathetic attempt to expose the Soviet troops as war criminals and aggressors in the war against the peaceful and good Nazi Germany.
  37. Jul 24, 2013
    Wide opened eyes of the protagonist show how much he was surprised by the stupidity of the story in this game. Singleplayer is important part of the game so shame on you Relic and Sega.
  38. Jul 24, 2013
    I completed six campaign missions, but i physically can't play in that nazi-s h i t more.
    This is a spit into my soul and souls of all russian people, who died on this horrible war from nazi hands!
    Relic is a Goebbels fans. I know, you think that you won World War II (open second front in 1944, when Red Army already kicked nazi asses), in your schools teachers teach you this lie. What
    Relic is a Goebbels fans.
    What will in Company Of Heroes 3? "Evil" Red Army attacking "glorious" Americans? Like in "World In Conflict"? Why did you make that disgusting anti-soviet and anti-russian propaganda???
    My great-grandfather passed all World War II, and this game pissed on his grave, and graves of all soviet veterans. "Thank you", Relic. "Thank you" from all russian people. We will never forget this, and we never forgive you."
  39. Jul 24, 2013
    A shame for Canada. The best way to humiliate his country to distort the history of millions of people. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame.
  40. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic, SEGA, I recommend you to buy some history books and study them. A lot of historical errors. Scenario really sucks. I just can`t play this sh it.
  41. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Okay. The Relic Company has developed this game. But what is main in the games like this game? Is a script. But do scriptwriters know the history? Or they are really think that in Soviet Union half of the people has shooted down, detachments killed soilders because they didn't want to fight, etc.? My score of the singleplayer is 0 of 10, multiplayer 4 of 10. Overall rating is 2 of 10. Expand
  42. Jul 24, 2013
    Keine Kaufempfehlung für Multiplayerfans! Warum? Ihr könnt euch nicht wie bei CoH1 die Maps Gegner oder den Modus wählen. Ihr bekommt zufällig eine Karte und eure Gegner und Spielt nur mit Siegmarken. Jedoch finde ich die Grafik nicht schlecht. Fazit: Singelplayer: JA Multiplay: NEIN, kauf dir lieber CoH1
  43. Jul 24, 2013
    Awful game, Josef Gebbels would be proud of Relics.
    Breaking News for everyone, Russians foughtand win for their country, families and friends, not because Stalin or NKVD or Gulag. It's nazis came to destroy them, not the other way around.
    Please please very pretty please continue Warhammer40k series, leave the real history alone.
  44. Jul 24, 2013
    This is not a game, it's a circus. Developers need to flee to the library, not in Nazi library. Relic, the Cold War ended a long time, it's time to stop making trash.
  45. Jul 24, 2013
    Shocking game. Spoil such a great topic World War II! Developers are not worthy salary. The game can and should be prohibited in most civilized countries as promotes Nazism and Fascism.
  46. Jul 24, 2013
    Campaign scenario is nazi's propaganda
    Nothing new comparing to the company of heroes, save your money for some real games.
    Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  47. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic the children of Goebbels.
    So many lies I had not seen in more than one game.
    Their inspiration is not a story, and the film Enemy at the Gates.
  48. Jul 24, 2013
    retarded history ever
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
    But why to bother and read real history books? Let's just make another game about this terrible unhuman russians.
  49. Jul 24, 2013
    As a loyal customer of Valve in the past I have to say this is disgusting game. Dishonest, unfair to the soviet soldiers who gave their life to liberate the world from fascism. Shame on you. Will never buy anything from Valve again, close my account unless you fix this stupid game.
  50. Jul 25, 2013
    This game is made by the Nazis. It offends me and the memory of my grandparents. Goebbels propaganda and lies converge in this game!..................
  51. Jul 25, 2013
    The Apotheosis of idiocy and stupid cliche that try to pass off as a real historical event. Was this game developed descendants of the Nazis, who thus try to change the perception of history?
  52. Jul 25, 2013
    Worst gaming experiece of the year. This game is wack for real!
    If you dont want to feel pity for your money, don't buy it!
    If you dont want to feel pity for your money, don't buy it!
  53. Jul 25, 2013
    Read some historical books. Find some archive data. Even Germans didn't write crap as you show. Goebbels would be very proud of you.
    P.S. Next time you want make WW II game- just make some new DoW instead.
  54. Jul 25, 2013
    We know that "Soviets kills millions of people". Yes. They are called nazis. Soviet Russia was country of paradoxes. When nazis made genocide of jews, the number of jews was decreasing. When Soviet Russia made genocide of "chechens, ukrainians, tatars", the number of "chechens, ukrainians, tatars" was growing.
  55. Jul 25, 2013
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  56. Jul 25, 2013
    Whole campaign is about one soviet people destroy other. Didn't see any logic in this. And this is without truth about soviet campaign against Nazi Germany (which practically mean All Europe).
  57. Jul 25, 2013
    This game disrupt the core difference between human and inhuman history actors.

Sacrificing the Russian Empire in World War and birthing USSR was miracle and salvation for hundreds of millions people in whole world in coming second War. Just imagine the Russia fail in 1942. Intensified Germany with renewed vigor would unleashed full force of United German Europe military-industry.
    This game disrupt the core difference between human and inhuman history actors.

Just imagine the Russia fail in 1942.
    Intensified Germany with renewed vigor would unleashed full force of United German Europe military-industry. Well known German highly efficiency of war investigations would boost the creation of nuclear weapon in few years.
    The hypothetically fate of England and even America peaceful populace against Germany armed with atomic weapon would be tragic. Remaining people would be slaves of New Nazi Empire under German aristocrat control.

This Nazi reincarnations game reveal America public official politic and are attempting to affect the public opinion.
  58. Jul 25, 2013
    Everyone knows how awful the story in this game is: it's based on Cold War era stereotypes, it's disrespectful towards the soldiers that fought in the war and it disregards it's russian playerbase completely. According to the plot of this game Soviets did everything in their power to lose, but won because poor Germans were not ready for the russian winter.
    Even disregarding disgusting
    Even disregarding disgusting story, the gameplay in campaign is very boring, UI is awful and most missions are almost impossible to lose because of the endless conscripts that you can summon endlessly. Relic tried to add some substance to the overpriced game by including the "Theater Of War" mode supposedly it puts you in a historically accurate battle scenarios that let fight through the most iconic battles of the war. In reality it's just a series of skirmishes with AI and some primitive custom scenarios that get ruined by horrendous pathing of the game.
    Speaking about pathing it feels like it was not improved since the original Dawn Of War.
    Only positive thing about Company Of Heroes 2 is it's multiplayer, but Relic don't give it nearly as much support as it needs. There is no leaderboards or multiplayer ratings of any kind, no observer mode for custom matches, which makes tournament streams unexciting to say the least and balance in the game is currently broken, without any attempts to fix it from relic for long time.
    Overall this game feels unfinished, it's story is awful and offensive and it's ridiculously overpriced. Do not buy this game if you respect yourself.
    I give this game 1 instead of zero because multiplayer is still kinda fun and I may play it if Relic fix the balance.
  59. Jul 25, 2013
    Damn, do you understand that russians saved you from Hitler? And this is how you thank them? I know you hate Russia, but hey show some respect even for those who you hate in memory of the fallen
  60. Jul 25, 2013
    Awful rape of real history. Repetition of nazi- and coldwar- myths about USSR. That country was great and it saved the world from the painful death during World War II. We always will remember that, and these full-of-goebbels-lies games are not for out children.

Shame on developers of this game and everyone who took part in this evil.
  61. Jul 25, 2013
    Worst story ever. It has no logic at all and no connection to real history.
    Pro-fascist scenarists from Relic did their best to make USSR look like crowd of cowards and haters.
    COH 1 was beautiful game, and really enjoyed playing it, but this one is a piece of crap after all.
  62. Jul 25, 2013
    out of boundaries, dirty, russophobian, abusively game. i have no idea how much stupidy needed to create some worst plot for a "historic" game. relic entertaiment, pls, burn in hell.
  63. Jul 26, 2013
    And where is historical truth? This game is a typical brain washing product of the Ministry of propaganda of the Third Reich, intended for slander Sovien Union (in other words, Russia).
  64. Jul 26, 2013
    I'm one of those offended Russians. And I'll try to write some useful things below, including couple of links.
    For those who wrote that Relic showed THE TRUTH and we, Russians, are brainwashed by propaganda. Never occurred to you what you are brainwashed as well? It was the Cold War, come on. Think about it for a minute.
    Things that are shown in single look just illogical. Even from the
    Things that are shown in single look just illogical. Even from the warfare point of view. Do you really think we could defeat Nazi with such? Do you really think that burning houses at summer (well at winter it make some sense), help to slow down nazis? I'll tell you when houses were burned when nazis were fleeing from Ukraine, they burnt everytihng. At summer. Not to slow down Red Army, but because they wanted scorched earth.

Unfortunately, it looks like you also know about real war history of Eastern Front probably less than we, soviet kiddies, do.

If you are not short-minded, please look at these two titles.

They are two WESTERN authors not writing propaganda stories, just real history (which can be rarely found among western writers, unfortunately).

The funny thing is, that people who have some interest in this topic, already knew this, and those who ignorant, just ignorant, but believes that they know THE TRUTH.

May be this helps you to understand why we are offended.
  65. Jul 26, 2013
    it's a disgrace. i don't even want to speak about the disbalance and retard gameplay. nice attempt to make russians believe that their fathers and grandfathers were cowards, rapists and morons... and only godless sodomites from Europe and USA crushed nazis. especially it becomes interesting for those people who know who sponsored Gitler...
  66. Jul 26, 2013
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
  67. Jul 26, 2013
    USSR story line is just great! I've never seen it from this original angle! So true characters! Thank you. Hitler would have played this game with pleasure.
  68. Jul 26, 2013
    terrible game, from untalented people that does not correspond to historical accuracy. A lot of Soviet people were killed for our future, they are heroes, which we should not forget. The game is terrible management, terrible graphics.
  69. Jul 28, 2013
    >Having all Relic WH40K games I expected better value for the price. Bad performance, crashes and silly plot. Portraying of Russians in a "historical" game was ridiculous. Orcs look like a charming persons compared with these "evil russkies".

Totally agreed. Sad but true
  70. Jul 27, 2013
    Go kill yourself, relic... Your game is a total lie and the only one who likes it is Goebbels. What about shutting your useless studio? Good idea, I bet. Chao, nazis!
  71. Jul 27, 2013
    I don't know who wrote those "professional" reviews but this game is bad, auto-match system is unbalanced annihilate is can only be played with your friends, there's only so much victory point someone can play on the 4 maps they give you. compared to COH 1 this game is crap.
  72. Kir
    Jul 27, 2013
    Joseph Goebbels is dead, but his cause lives on. creators of the game lying scum. here it is thanks to the world for the liberation from the Nazis, at the cost of 26 million Soviet lives. grateful descendants.
  73. Jul 28, 2013
    Very impossible story which I find disgusting. Nazis would be proud. Relic is a good company, but they should ask for a help of the war specialist if they want to make the game about the Eastern Front next time.
  74. Jul 28, 2013
    Nazi propaganda in its purest form. My grandfather burned in the tank for three times and wounded Nazi sniper at Stalingrad. Today, Canadian nazi try to discredit his memory.
  75. Jul 28, 2013
    The story is nothing but a slander against Soviet people and the Red Army. Too offensive for anything else to matter. It should become a commercial failure so that such vile idiotism is not rewarded
  76. Jul 29, 2013
    Stop lying about history of my country! This game have nothing in common with the history of the second word war! Stop doing this or we'll start ding games about past "achievements" of your country.
  77. Jul 25, 2013
    The AI was appalling, the commands were so sluggish I often found troops running in the wrong direction, the campaign was... stupid, frankly, I honestly found it difficult to come up with a good point about the game. Graphics and audio are acceptable (if somewhat basic), so I guess that gives it something.
  78. Jul 25, 2013
    This game is awful, unbalanced and not fun. If you want to win you play Germans, if you want to struggle and lose you should play Russians. The balance is awful and the game is not fun to play multiplayer at all. I waisted $60 on this game. I recommend you save it for something else... maybe go eat a nice stake dinner in fact it would be better spent burning 3 $20 bills for more funThis game is awful, unbalanced and not fun. If you want to win you play Germans, if you want to struggle and lose you should play Russians. The balance is awful and the game is not fun to play multiplayer at all. I waisted $60 on this game. I recommend you save it for something else... maybe go eat a nice stake dinner in fact it would be better spent burning 3 $20 bills for more fun than what you get out of playing COH2. If you want to play this game go play COH 1 is a much better game and you will have more fun and it only costs like $5.

DON'T BUY THIS AWFUL GAME.
  79. Jul 31, 2013
    Can't even play the game. When I try to start it I get an error message saying "Company of heroes 2 has detected it is running in compatibility mode. This is unsupported and should be addressed before launching the game. Attempting to run in compatibility mode will cause the game to run improperly or likely crash. To solve this, ensure neither Company of Heroes 2 or Steam is running inCan't even play the game. When I try to start it I get an error message saying "Company of heroes 2 has detected it is running in compatibility mode. This is unsupported and should be addressed before launching the game. Attempting to run in compatibility mode will cause the game to run improperly or likely crash. To solve this, ensure neither Company of Heroes 2 or Steam is running in compatibility mode."

There are some registry hacks out there to solve the problem, but it doesn't work for me.
  80. Jul 23, 2013
    If lying sometime becomes a crime, developers will go to prison for life. This is holy war for people, which's parents and grandparents were here. you'll doe in hell
  81. Jul 31, 2013
    Game can and is good in a multiplayer, but...
    Dull attempt to blacken the Soviet history. Stupidly, very stupidly, Relic. How many to you paid for this nonsense?
  82. Jul 29, 2013
    Stupid game! In this game, the Soviet soldiers shows how the soldiers of the Reich, only worse! It's all lies! Shame people who created this horrible game.
  83. Jul 29, 2013
    Actually I dissapointed in this game. It has many good old stereotypes about "evil russian orcs from Deep Mordor" but why I cannot eat kids and rape womens (or vice versa) to complete campaign? Where is my 80 millions raped german civilians and my big choppa to kill them thereafter?
    Relics, if you are making games about bloodlust, chaotic and stomping orcs use all the folklore and give us more blood for behalf of the Blood God.
  84. Jul 30, 2013
    This game full of national stereotypes! Shame on developers and on fans of game! You thought Japan did no war crimes, Nazi German did no crimes, only communists, Chinese and Russian did! But History will show the true state of your moral condition
  85. Jul 30, 2013
    Disgusting and deceitful game. Political trash. Scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans. This game is a nazi propaganda. Joseph Goebbels applauds to the Relics studio.
  86. Jul 30, 2013
    Singleplayer campaign is bad, it's made by Nazi. Bad Nazi's Relic, are you lying about soviet army. Portraying of Soviet peoples in this game was ridiculous.
  87. Jul 30, 2013
    epic fail....
    bad game looks like cheap propaganda....
    evil russians vs evil germany really ?
    may be it was soviet vs nazi no ?
    made for alternative history fans.....

Hitler Liked!
  88. Jul 30, 2013
  89. Jul 30, 2013
    relic, are you nuts? War is war, there are always negative sides, but do not dare to put that sh*t to the first place in any of your future opuses ever, especially the way you made it in CoH 2. Do not even try to shatter and cancel memories of our fathers and of what took place in reality. USSR was attacked by Hitler's Germany and each and every of soviet people wanted to free country fromrelic, are you nuts? War is war, there are always negative sides, but do not dare to put that sh*t to the first place in any of your future opuses ever, especially the way you made it in CoH 2. Do not even try to shatter and cancel memories of our fathers and of what took place in reality. USSR was attacked by Hitler's Germany and each and every of soviet people wanted to free country from fascist occupation after all. Despite all the privation of years of war. Despite the Stalin's dictatorship. What you've done with plot is absolutely unbearable and will be remembered, be sure of that. Expand
  90. Jul 31, 2013
    The whole story of this game could be a stupid joke. Nevertheless the developers say that the story is based on true historic events. And that is so far from truth as the Earth is far from the Sun. It looks like Relic was overran by modern Nazis. Fight them off or be prepared to go down like Hitler did in 1945.
  91. Aug 1, 2013
    Well, now I hate Relic. Did you play Company of Heroes 2? No? Good! Because they have slinged mud on Soviet soldiers, Polish people, Soviet sitizens (as we know, half of Russians were in jail, and another half were escorting them), and logic, LOGIC F@CK THEM!!! I know that their sourses of information were friends on Facebook, but they had slinged mud on all soldies of the world! Where'sWell, now I hate Relic. Did you play Company of Heroes 2? No? Good! Because they have slinged mud on Soviet soldiers, Polish people, Soviet sitizens (as we know, half of Russians were in jail, and another half were escorting them), and logic, LOGIC F@CK THEM!!! I know that their sourses of information were friends on Facebook, but they had slinged mud on all soldies of the world! Where's f@cking LOGIC? If Relic reads this: listen to the strange sound in the night it's Joseph Goebbels applauses you for the great lies. This company shows that his work lives and will live. F@ck you, Relic. F@ck you. Oh, and also watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2m4SCUaBHS8 (but gameplay is good) Expand
  92. Aug 1, 2013
    Goebbels is started party in hell when this "game" released. Never thought that such nazi storyline can exist in any entertaiment product in our days. It's enough just to read Wiki to understand that screenplayers of Relic must follow destiny of Hitler and Co. I really wish somebody make such game about all Canada. To show all insignificance of this stupid country.
    Wish Relic burn in hell
    Wish Relic burn in hell for this.
  93. Aug 1, 2013
    The problem I had when playing the campaign was how ridiculously exaggerated everything was, to the point where I couldn't take a single word anybody said seriously. It's deeper than the campaign, even in regular gameplay. It makes the whole Soviet army, down to the frontline soldier, look like one-dimensional caricatures.
  94. Aug 2, 2013
    Company of Traitors 2 Hitler approved this game.
    Perhaps this is the first time when I see something so racist towards Soviet peoples, Russian peoples.
    Such a distortion of historical facts, personally I think the ugly. And please do not say that "It's just a game". You definitely would not have enjoyed such a lie about your country.
    It's a shame to do this game.
  95. Jul 25, 2013
    Great distortion of all historical reality. Anti historical and illogical and untrusted facts. Really Nazi propaganda game F-off authors of this merde.
  96. Jul 23, 2013
    Sorry this game is a complete disappointment. I've played Company of Heroes 1 and it is one of my favourite games of all time. Now this one plays like it is written by a completely different programmer team. The story is awful, gameplay is dumbed down. Waste of time and money!
  97. Jul 23, 2013
    eto karo4e takoe gavno 4to gavno menee gavno 4em eto gavno! vse stavim noliki!! razrabov na kol i v pe4ku! fo maza rawa!!!! sovieti vpered!!!! ura ura ura!!
  98. Jul 23, 2013
    Learn history! moral freaks..............................................................................................................................................
  99. Jul 24, 2013
    My country is not Mordor, and i don`t like, when USSR depicted only like Evil Empire. In my country live good people, not orks. Please, dont make so lying games.

1. Pelit (Finland)