Company of Heroes 2 PC

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
2.0

1. Jul 24, 2013
    With love to play with Adik. Nazis and to bastards play necessarily. Here in Hell met with Solzhenitsyn. Cutie. He's like my son. Dr. Goebbels
    P.S. Soviet soldiers chase on May 9 devils hell.
  2. Jul 23, 2013
    The performance of this game is one of the worst ever. They hired the cheapest worst programer for this game.The game crash like 75% of the time. The voices are terrible, at the level of Men of war. They hired the cheapest voices actor out there. The game have almost no multiplayer maps. They are selling skins and doctrines as dlc. They removed the lobby, so now you are forced to play withThe performance of this game is one of the worst ever. They hired the cheapest worst programer for this game.The game crash like 75% of the time. The voices are terrible, at the level of Men of war. They hired the cheapest voices actor out there. The game have almost no multiplayer maps. They are selling skins and doctrines as dlc. They removed the lobby, so now you are forced to play with random players, including laggers, nubs and quitters. In an online match there is always some1 who is kicked or drop in the first 5 minutes of the match, so yeah you end up playing with the cpu or vs the cpu because the amount of people suffering performance issues is huge. There is absolutely nothing better in this sequel. Graphics are almost the same as CoH1. Its a huge waste of money. Probably the guys who did CoH1 no longer work in relic. The game is a huge failure. Also, if you were 1 of those who used to play on maps like gap or scheldt forget about them because you wont see a similar maps on this game. Oh 1 more thing, they also removed the chat rooms. Relic/sega/thq NEVER AGAIN! Expand
  3. Jul 29, 2013
    I don't get what it takes to give a positive review on this game. It's not even close to the successful first part.
    I even don't know why is it called "Company of Heroes 2" except for marketing reasons since all the Russian persons (except Lev Abramovich Isakovich) in the game are either traitors, either cowards, either sadists or all together combined. If you really hate Soviet people that much, if your name is Hitler, Goebbels or Ronald Reagan than this is your game.
    Probably, the developers wanted to compensate their unability to create a successful game by turning it into an outcrying Russophobe propaganda piece.
  4. Aug 2, 2013
    Company of Traitors 2 Hitler approved this game.
    Perhaps this is the first time when I see something so racist towards Soviet peoples, Russian peoples.
    Such a distortion of historical facts, personally I think the ugly. And please do not say that "It's just a game". You definitely would not have enjoyed such a lie about your country.
    It's a shame to do this game.
  5. Jul 23, 2013
    Sorry this game is a complete disappointment. I've played Company of Heroes 1 and it is one of my favourite games of all time. Now this one plays like it is written by a completely different programmer team. The story is awful, gameplay is dumbed down. Waste of time and money!
  6. Jul 24, 2013
    Stupid game. your writer sucks! He ****s history! Worst game i ever seen. Relic is worst devs in world. We lost you as good developer. Mikhalkov would like this game.
  7. Jul 23, 2013
    Monstrous in its stupidity and irrationality single player campaign. Terribly no-balanced multiplayer. Developers should be ashamed of this game. This game can be considered a "fail of the year"
  8. Jul 24, 2013
    The story is not true and is a complete falsification of the history of Russia and its methods of warfare. The Soviet soldiers did not burn the civilian population of the Russia. Detachments did not shoot the retreating soldiers, and were engaged in catching deserters. Russia won the war and not the detachments of the NKVD, and solidarity and heroism of the population.The people who wroteThe story is not true and is a complete falsification of the history of Russia and its methods of warfare. The Soviet soldiers did not burn the civilian population of the Russia. Detachments did not shoot the retreating soldiers, and were engaged in catching deserters. Russia won the war and not the detachments of the NKVD, and solidarity and heroism of the population.The people who wrote the story, totally unaware of the history of the country, about which they were writing this story. Expand
  9. Jul 24, 2013
    "Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans." absolutly!
    "Russians eating russians, great story, no history at all. Hello, we were people, not orcs! Bugs, frezes, too overpriced. This should be presented, but I have no idea to who."
  10. Jul 24, 2013
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
    But why to bother and read real history books? Let's just make another game about this terrible unhuman russians.
  11. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic you are a company of nazi. But for the next game i have some ideas for you:
    1) Show how Stalin eats german children.
    2) Hitler with gebbels free a prisoners of Dahau from Soviet Union killers.
    3) Mission with Soviet Soldiers rape german woman.
    4) Soviet soldiers immune to cold wheather
    5) Killing own soldiers gives +100 to damage for nearby units.
    6) Where is Vodka and russian bears?
  12. Jul 25, 2013
    The most bad game of the year! !Russians eating russians you crazy, it's awesome!!!!!
    For people don't buy this save money!!!!!!!!
    Who read really history and books?????
  13. Jul 25, 2013
    I'm sure, Joseph Goebbels would approve this game. Single campaign is impudent and unashamed lie, which give out for the truth.
    I do not understand why you did it, Relic? The Cold War is long over. You had to reflect the real crimes during World War II, not invented.
  14. Jul 25, 2013
    Game with such bad story is politically motivated, so there is nothing to be surprised when people express their discontent.

It's sad when the "west" is trying to justify Nazism. This game the justification of Nazism. Collapse!!1
  15. Jul 25, 2013
    This is what should be the moral monsters that would write such a script? Complete rudeness and ignorance of the history of the great derzhave.Prosto spit in the soul!
    After this game personally for what and when did not buy from you and your Board of the game.
  16. Jul 25, 2013
    Developers have very strange view on WW2 history. Looks like some of the last escaped Nazis are working for Relic now. I am not sure if authors really think that it's historical or they just have troubles with hallucinogens.
  17. Jul 25, 2013
    This game is junk. I feel swindled by Relic and I will be returning this trash the first chance I get. I'll file a chargeback on my credit card if they give me that 'no returns on open box' crap.

The campaign is an insult to anyone with even an elementary knowledge of history. I, myself, am a victim of US public school and even I feel like someone's trying to shove revisionist crap down my throat. What were they thinking!?

Game play is incredibly tedious. AI is terrible, mechanics are ridiculous, and the whole thing just drags on and on. Graphics are very poor and I feel like they were made for someone with a wooden computer.

Waited 7 years to get this garbage. Sigh.
  18. Jul 26, 2013
    About game: it is almost perfect, but it needs two additional missions: raping German women and sending babies to Stalin for lunch.
    P.S. I'm sorry for this score, but KGB will kill my family otherwise. They are already in Gulag, so I don't have other option.
  19. Jul 26, 2013
    for mazeh russia let zeh scenarists hav kancer

russophobia and a set of myths about the heroism of the Soviet people. Developers like the Nazis rather than a Russian who saved their asses. Storyline like the idiots who do not have representation of the heroism of the Soviet people, and read the "historical", "facts" from the books of the traitor and a liar Solzhenitsyn. Russians
    for mazeh russia let zeh scenarists hav kancer

20. Jul 27, 2013
    Shame on you Relic. I have spent money to see how the history of my country is doused with mud. There are thousands veterans still living all around exUSSR so please talk to them next time you wanna make game about Eastern Front.
  21. Jul 24, 2013
    If you guys want an example of how to take something great and turn it into piece of crap then just try this game out. I cant comment about the storyline because i just managed to play to third mission and just uninstalled the game. Why I uninstalled it? The game is full of bugs and doesnt have the same gameplay charm and intensity like company of heroes. Here is an example. I had 5 fullIf you guys want an example of how to take something great and turn it into piece of crap then just try this game out. I cant comment about the storyline because i just managed to play to third mission and just uninstalled the game. Why I uninstalled it? The game is full of bugs and doesnt have the same gameplay charm and intensity like company of heroes. Here is an example. I had 5 full squads defending in trenches (one squad had maxim gun shooting at enemy and other one had flamethrower). A single german unit broke the lines ran straight through 3 squads shooting at it, one flamethrower and machine gun. It reminded me of that movie with owen willson (behind enemy lines i believe) when he is runing through minefield while a tank and 15 guys with aks are shooting from behind and not a scratch on him.

Thank you for getting my hopes up and than shotting me down.
  22. Jul 25, 2013
    Great game for the fans of fascism. Wouldn't script writers be more useful as a soap or a lampshade or leather gloves? These gloves could keep a fresh pint of beer or a Bavarian sausages. Too bad their grandfathers were rescued by the Red Army, too bad they didn't fall into the tens of millions of victims of German fascism.
  23. Jul 25, 2013
    This game did the Nazis and imbeciles. For the distortion of history to shoot these freaks! My grandfather fought not for the fact that it would be a feat mud poured. Sorry for my english.
  24. Jul 25, 2013
    Well, it seems that guys Relic think that showing Soviet soldiers reluctant to fight the enemy unless threatened by execution is "showing their courage" and somehow American and German troops in first CoH managed to go to fight without firing squads behind them. The storyline in this game is abysmal and highly offensive to all Russian people who knows real story of their country and notWell, it seems that guys Relic think that showing Soviet soldiers reluctant to fight the enemy unless threatened by execution is "showing their courage" and somehow American and German troops in first CoH managed to go to fight without firing squads behind them. The storyline in this game is abysmal and highly offensive to all Russian people who knows real story of their country and not some western Goebbels-style propaganda. Expand
  25. Jul 25, 2013
    This game is made by nazis no doubt.Russian soldiers burning down russian houses with people in it?Are u kidding me?Suck a bag of d...s,Relic.This game is just a nazi propaganda.Gebbels would have been pleased to play this piece of nazi crap.
  26. Jul 27, 2013
    Is eat children's for breakfast in Canada? May be every man has nail in his head in Canada? Or is evil Russians make from Toronto ruins? What is the heads Canadians? Only pepsi?
  27. Jul 28, 2013
    Theatre of the Absurd.
    Mad russkies.
    Bears with accordions.
    Nazis occultists.
    Vodka-matrioshka-balalayka.
    VASYA STRELYAI.
    Game-misunderstand in best traditions of Cold War.
  28. Jul 24, 2013
    Orctownorc said it perfectly. And I qoute "To have half the army doctrines also removed as mini-DLCs is an example of the publisher engaging in the worst kind of nickel-and diming, as though this was a free-to play title."
    Sega bought this title when THQ went under and took all the doctrines out and made them DLC to squeeze every last penny out of this game. I paid FULL PRICE for this game and I don't expect to have to PAY TO BE COMPETITIVE in multiplayer with DLC. Sega, you are cheap-ass money-grubbing whores and don't deserve to continue being in business.
  29. Jul 25, 2013
    This whole game is a joke, that could lead to a disaster. No one will check the facts, everybody will just accept it in their minds. This game is a nazi propoganda. Single fact: 600 000 Russian soldiers where fighting for freedom of Poland. All game is a lie and pathetic main hero. Russians never surrended, and were fighting for their home, their land, wifes and children. My grandfatherThis whole game is a joke, that could lead to a disaster. No one will check the facts, everybody will just accept it in their minds. This game is a nazi propoganda. Single fact: 600 000 Russian soldiers where fighting for freedom of Poland. All game is a lie and pathetic main hero. Russians never surrended, and were fighting for their home, their land, wifes and children. My grandfather was fighting in this war. I'am spiting in your face, Relic. Expand
  30. Jul 23, 2013
    If we talk about the plot, it's an absolute lie in the tradition of Goebbels. The writers and creators of the game are probably grandchildren of the Nazis, who were hiding in Canada.
    If we talk about the game, it is worse than the first part of the management and Graph.
    Do not buy it, do not play it, watch out your brain.
  31. Jul 23, 2013
    It's horrible. Just tell me why? How can i evaluate the quality of the gaming process, if during playing i'm being humiliated and insulted! It's my Ancestors! They fighted against FASCISTS! FASCIST killed millions people in my contry, you freaking bastards! How many people where repressed? 150 000 000??? THERE WERE 170 000 000 AT ALL!!! Lies! forgery! perversion! What if Russians releaseIt's horrible. Just tell me why? How can i evaluate the quality of the gaming process, if during playing i'm being humiliated and insulted! It's my Ancestors! They fighted against FASCISTS! FASCIST killed millions people in my contry, you freaking bastards! How many people where repressed? 150 000 000??? THERE WERE 170 000 000 AT ALL!!! Lies! forgery! perversion! What if Russians release a movie where American or Canadian, Europian or whatever soldiers are pictured as cowards and dweebs and bloodthirsty I would never watch such a That's why i would never continue playing this as well. F* you. Hell be with you dear scriptwrighter. Learn the history first.. O! No! You'd better just F* yourself! Expand
  32. Jul 23, 2013
    Writer of Relic, sama real Nazi. The plot of the game a complete lie, nonsense, prana. The story not really a lie. It is better to do these on your Warhammer.
  33. Jul 23, 2013
    Awful scenario, poor gameplay, nothing new from first part, not realistic characters, high price, old DOW graphics, lags, bugs,errors, very bad feedback and support. Awful game.
  34. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is terrible. Total crap.

1. Too expansive
    2. Many lags/disconnects/bad optimisation/leaves
    3. NO BALANCE AT ALL. Everyone play german side (80%-20%) because its easy win vs USSR.
    4. Distorted USSR history in campaign GO TO RELIC with this game!
  35. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is full of bugs.
    This game is full of Nazi propaganda and ideology.
    This game should not be bought by anybody. There is no game at all.
    Thanks.
  36. Jul 24, 2013
    Brazenly lie about not yours country is a bad idea, you should be ashamed, but you will not.
    I absolutely can not understand for whom this game has been made. PG 18, so children will not be able to play it, so it's not brainwashing, and adults are know very well that was in the days of WW2, and they do not believe in this nonsense. This means this game just denigrate the history of my country and nothing else, Relic, why you doing this? thank you for your attention
  37. Jul 24, 2013
    Stupid game. The authors are fascists who need to read the history books. Soviet troops never killed their people. And the Nazis were destroyed mostly by the Red Army.
  38. Jul 24, 2013
    Awful game, awful scenario, relic, you should never make historical games. Waste of money, really high price for such "professionalism" of relic team. Just don't.
  39. Jul 24, 2013
    It's not a game, it's just dirty, despicable, Nazi propaganda. This is a pathetic attempt to expose the Soviet troops as war criminals and aggressors in the war against the peaceful and good Nazi Germany.
  40. Jul 24, 2013
    Wide opened eyes of the protagonist show how much he was surprised by the stupidity of the story in this game. Singleplayer is important part of the game so shame on you Relic and Sega.
  41. Jul 24, 2013
    I completed six campaign missions, but i physically can't play in that nazi-s h i t more.
    This is a spit into my soul and souls of all russian people, who died on this horrible war from nazi hands!
    Relic is a Goebbels fans. I know, you think that you won World War II (open second front in 1944, when Red Army already kicked nazi asses), in your schools teachers teach you this lie. What
    Relic is a Goebbels fans.
    What will in Company Of Heroes 3? "Evil" Red Army attacking "glorious" Americans? Like in "World In Conflict"? Why did you make that disgusting anti-soviet and anti-russian propaganda???
    My great-grandfather passed all World War II, and this game pissed on his grave, and graves of all soviet veterans. "Thank you", Relic. "Thank you" from all russian people. We will never forget this, and we never forgive you."
  42. Jul 24, 2013
    A shame for Canada. The best way to humiliate his country to distort the history of millions of people. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame.
  43. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic, SEGA, I recommend you to buy some history books and study them. A lot of historical errors. Scenario really sucks. I just can`t play this sh it.
  44. Jul 24, 2013
    Awful game, Josef Gebbels would be proud of Relics.
    Breaking News for everyone, Russians foughtand win for their country, families and friends, not because Stalin or NKVD or Gulag. It's nazis came to destroy them, not the other way around.
    Please please very pretty please continue Warhammer40k series, leave the real history alone.
  45. Jul 24, 2013
    Shocking game. Spoil such a great topic World War II! Developers are not worthy salary. The game can and should be prohibited in most civilized countries as promotes Nazism and Fascism.
  46. Jul 24, 2013
    Is there a worse game than this one?
    Zero is even overrated mark for so many lies about USSR and the war.
    Hitler with company are very grateful to canadians for this piece of crap.
  47. Jul 24, 2013
    Campaign scenario is nazi's propaganda
    Nothing new comparing to the company of heroes, save your money for some real games.
    Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  48. Jul 25, 2013
    Worst gaming experiece of the year. This game is wack for real!
    If you dont want to feel pity for your money, don't buy it!
    If you dont want to feel pity for your money, don't buy it!
  49. Jul 25, 2013
    We know that "Soviets kills millions of people". Yes. They are called nazis. Soviet Russia was country of paradoxes. When nazis made genocide of jews, the number of jews was decreasing. When Soviet Russia made genocide of "chechens, ukrainians, tatars", the number of "chechens, ukrainians, tatars" was growing.
  50. Jul 25, 2013
    This game disrupt the core difference between human and inhuman history actors.

Sacrificing the Russian Empire in World War and birthing USSR was miracle and salvation for hundreds of millions people in whole world in coming second War. Just imagine the Russia fail in 1942. Intensified Germany with renewed vigor would unleashed full force of United German Europe military-industry.
    This game disrupt the core difference between human and inhuman history actors.

Just imagine the Russia fail in 1942.
    Intensified Germany with renewed vigor would unleashed full force of United German Europe military-industry. Well known German highly efficiency of war investigations would boost the creation of nuclear weapon in few years.
    The hypothetically fate of England and even America peaceful populace against Germany armed with atomic weapon would be tragic. Remaining people would be slaves of New Nazi Empire under German aristocrat control.

This Nazi reincarnations game reveal America public official politic and are attempting to affect the public opinion.
  51. Jul 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. worst game ever! Thoroughly impregnated with racism! Nazism propaganda!
    If it were not Russian, headed by Stalin, the entire western democratic world would be destroyed by the Germans!
  52. Jul 25, 2013
    Worst story ever. It has no logic at all and no connection to real history.
    Pro-fascist scenarists from Relic did their best to make USSR look like crowd of cowards and haters.
    COH 1 was beautiful game, and really enjoyed playing it, but this one is a piece of crap after all.
  53. Jul 25, 2013
    out of boundaries, dirty, russophobian, abusively game. i have no idea how much stupidy needed to create some worst plot for a "historic" game. relic entertaiment, pls, burn in hell.
  54. Jul 26, 2013
    And where is historical truth? This game is a typical brain washing product of the Ministry of propaganda of the Third Reich, intended for slander Sovien Union (in other words, Russia).
  55. Jul 26, 2013
  56. Jul 26, 2013
    terrible game, from untalented people that does not correspond to historical accuracy. A lot of Soviet people were killed for our future, they are heroes, which we should not forget. The game is terrible management, terrible graphics.
  57. Jul 28, 2013
    >Having all Relic WH40K games I expected better value for the price. Bad performance, crashes and silly plot. Portraying of Russians in a "historical" game was ridiculous. Orcs look like a charming persons compared with these "evil russkies".

Totally agreed. Sad but true
  58. Jul 28, 2013
    The story is nothing but a slander against Soviet people and the Red Army. Too offensive for anything else to matter. It should become a commercial failure so that such vile idiotism is not rewarded
  59. Jul 29, 2013
    Stop lying about history of my country! This game have nothing in common with the history of the second word war! Stop doing this or we'll start ding games about past "achievements" of your country.
  60. Jul 23, 2013
    Soviet soldiers to feed the children, old men and women in the defeated Germany could not think that after 70 years raped their feat.Great-grandchildren of the people of the liberator of Europe lay a wreath on the grave of the game developer. RIP Relic
  61. Jul 23, 2013
    The game is bad for one major reason the single-player scenario choke-full of anti-Russian cliches picked from all the pseudo-historical books and movies, such as Enemy at the Gates. The rest is just icing on the cake made out of mistakes: unbalanced multiplayer and poor overall representation of Eastern front.
  62. Jul 23, 2013
    Scenario writers of the game don't know history and was so lazy to find historical documents, and they made stupid and illogical story, and changes the facts. Shame on them!
  63. Jul 24, 2013
    This is a script of Joseph Goebbels indeed.I accuse you of slander memory heroism of the Soviet soldiers, the memory of the fallen soldiers of the Fatherland, I call for a response from the developers and writers, revoke the game and made ​​a public apology to the people that you are so unceremoniously trampled on in your game.
  64. Jul 24, 2013
    Seriously, did you hope that the game with one publisher which is former nazi ally would release a trustworthy game about its opponent by whom this publisher's nation was defeated?! It is a pure lie about great nation which united as one brought defeat to a brown plague It is big, filthy lie about great act of bravery which our nation had done for a World. It is not a company of heroes, itSeriously, did you hope that the game with one publisher which is former nazi ally would release a trustworthy game about its opponent by whom this publisher's nation was defeated?! It is a pure lie about great nation which united as one brought defeat to a brown plague It is big, filthy lie about great act of bravery which our nation had done for a World. It is not a company of heroes, it is pure "NaziCraft". Expand
  65. Jul 24, 2013
    Anti humanity scenario writed from the memories of an average Nazi general. Nothing similar with the real history. Dont buy this game! Hitler must be pleased with this
  66. Jul 24, 2013
    You misrepresented the history of a great country, We, Russian, Ukrainians, Belarusians, Caucasians, and all who care about the real history bury this fu***g game. My score 0.
  67. Jul 24, 2013
    It is very dangerous game for childrens, because scenary of this game has a lot of big lie about USSR. Every man, who knows history of the USSR hate this game and her developers.
  68. Jul 24, 2013
    Nazi propaganda. I mean who the hell decide to put that story in game? it very low quality.
    Ok it just story who care about it? but in multiplayer it still same. Please rename game to Company of Cowards.
  69. Jul 24, 2013
    Who was the screenwriter game? Machine random false facts about the history? Wicked Soviet Army soldiers who wanted to fight for his country, a country that wanted to lose, but accidentally Won? Douse slop death-million people who fought not only for their country, but also helped countries allies.
  70. Jul 25, 2013
    Again bad russians.If not, we would not have been liberal in Europe and America.You would all be under the totalitarian rule of Fascists and the Nazis

Also advise you to see this video

71. Jul 26, 2013
    Company of Heroes 2 is not a game. This is not a strategy. This is an insult to the memory and heroism of the Soviet people. This Nazi propaganda.
    Nobody is forgotten, nothing is forgotten. Greetings from the Сity-hero of Kiev!
  72. Jul 27, 2013
    The authors are sick bastards. The game represents Russian soldiers of the WW II as some kind of blood lusting animals. A deliberate attempt to insult the memory of those who died fighting the fascism! I believe, the bottom line of the game was forethought as being a mendacious piece of pro-fascist propaganda!
  73. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is a true idiocy. Screenwriters completely distorted the historical truth. This is a travesty of history and common sense. Game creators do better science fiction. They are better at it.
  74. Jul 23, 2013
    игры?

Googletranslate: It's a shame to be so blatantly lie and pull the words out of context. The Soviet campaign has a complete set of lies about zagranotryady, lack of arms of noble Jews commanders sitting in the concentration camps. Scenes from the burning of Soviet soldiers Soviet homes with real people and totally baseless
    игры?

Googletranslate:
    It's a shame to be so blatantly lie and pull the words out of context. The Soviet campaign has a complete set of lies about zagranotryady, lack of arms of noble Jews commanders sitting in the concentration camps. Scenes from the burning of Soviet soldiers Soviet homes with real people and totally baseless shooting just defy all logic. I wonder who paid the developers for the creation of this game?
  75. Jul 23, 2013
    Fed up with the insulting plot line. It's not even about history. It seems that soldiers in the game do not even understand what they are fighting for...
  76. Jul 24, 2013
    graphics
    + special effects
    + large-scale battles
    + added med-points and engineers

- artificial intelligence
    - boring script
    - gross misrepresentation of the real history
  77. Jul 24, 2013
    I am ashamed that I bought this excuse of a game. Graphics didn't improve since CoH1, yet they are even more demanding, the Multi-player is unbalanced as hell. The Single-player Campaign reeks of Cold War era and Goebbels Propaganda and has no historical authenticity at all (contrary to what the developers promised). The whole game feels like it's still in the alpha phase.

Do yourself a

Do yourself a favour and don't buy this game.
  78. Jul 24, 2013
    Another AntiRed game. Why not? I'ts like a mainstream today to show, khm...to show "how brutal was the russian tiranny". Thank God I ain't bought it. Played it on my pal's PC.
    If you american? buy it.
    If you don't give a to realy history? Sure thing buy it, you'll love it. If you're pretty sure, that there was some tiranny in USSR? Game's made for you. If you sure that russian soldiers
    If you american? buy it.
    If you don't give a to realy history? Sure thing buy it, you'll love it.
    If you sure that russian soldiers were killing women and children? I feel sorry for you and...YES! This game was made for you!
    Rest of you, those, who still can think with your heads stay away form this game.
    "Historical" bull****
  79. Jul 24, 2013
    Keine Kaufempfehlung für Multiplayerfans! Warum? Ihr könnt euch nicht wie bei CoH1 die Maps Gegner oder den Modus wählen. Ihr bekommt zufällig eine Karte und eure Gegner und Spielt nur mit Siegmarken. Jedoch finde ich die Grafik nicht schlecht. Fazit: Singelplayer: JA Multiplay: NEIN, kauf dir lieber CoH1
  80. Jul 24, 2013
    This is not a game, it's a circus. Developers need to flee to the library, not in Nazi library. Relic, the Cold War ended a long time, it's time to stop making trash.
  81. Jul 24, 2013
    I do not like liars. I do not like liars for money. I do not like shameless liars who are far away. I'd rather give up on entertainment than give money to liars.
  82. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic the children of Goebbels.
    So many lies I had not seen in more than one game.
    Their inspiration is not a story, and the film Enemy at the Gates.
  83. Jul 24, 2013
  84. Jul 24, 2013
  85. Jul 24, 2013
    retarded history ever
  86. Jul 24, 2013
    As a loyal customer of Valve in the past I have to say this is disgusting game. Dishonest, unfair to the soviet soldiers who gave their life to liberate the world from fascism. Shame on you. Will never buy anything from Valve again, close my account unless you fix this stupid game.
  87. Jul 25, 2013
    This game is made by the Nazis. It offends me and the memory of my grandparents. Goebbels propaganda and lies converge in this game!..................
  88. Jul 25, 2013
    The Apotheosis of idiocy and stupid cliche that try to pass off as a real historical event. Was this game developed descendants of the Nazis, who thus try to change the perception of history?
  89. Jul 25, 2013
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  90. Jul 25, 2013
    Whole campaign is about one soviet people destroy other. Didn't see any logic in this. And this is without truth about soviet campaign against Nazi Germany (which practically mean All Europe).
  91. Jul 27, 2013
    Go kill yourself, relic... Your game is a total lie and the only one who likes it is Goebbels. What about shutting your useless studio? Good idea, I bet. Chao, nazis!
  92. Jul 27, 2013
    I don't know who wrote those "professional" reviews but this game is bad, auto-match system is unbalanced annihilate is can only be played with your friends, there's only so much victory point someone can play on the 4 maps they give you. compared to COH 1 this game is crap.
  93. Jul 29, 2013
    Story written by those who don't know about Soviet Union! Soviet Union was the best and strongest country ever! I'm preety sure that creators are just stupid americans with no brians at all.
  94. Jul 23, 2013
    Very disapointing, uses the same graphics engine, the graphics look very similar but it brings my 3770K and 680GTX to a halt. IT has very few improvements over the first game. This just screams cash in to me, Stick with the oringal CoH its much superior
  95. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is an insult of every Russian hero who died in war against fascism protecting people of his motherland from elimination. In almost any family in Russia now there are veterans or people lost in combat of WWII, and relic knowingly insulted them all. Lots of Russians soldiers lost their lives to prevent total defeat of France and divert attention of german “perfect race” which seekThis game is an insult of every Russian hero who died in war against fascism protecting people of his motherland from elimination. In almost any family in Russia now there are veterans or people lost in combat of WWII, and relic knowingly insulted them all. Lots of Russians soldiers lost their lives to prevent total defeat of France and divert attention of german “perfect race” which seek to eliminate or enslave lower races (all others). Russians soldiers as well paid with their lives for every day France and England delayed opening of second front. This error of a game deliberately replaces actual historical events with anti-Russian propaganda which can only be obtained from fascist, ignoramus, haters and complete idiots. And those are target group of this “game”.

Every year in 9 may we celebrate a day of victory where we can talk with the actual people who took part in combats of WWII and we know for a fact, that things presented in this game as historical events are outrageous, disgusting, stupid, illogical, senseless and shameful lies.

As an active buyer of licensed production, true gamer and patriot I want relic to know that from now on every time I see your production I will remember your attitude toward my country, my family and me as a part of it.
  96. Jul 27, 2013
    Fake game based on fake history. Would'v ban this game if I could. Amount of absurd reached limits long before mid game. Bugs, lags, overhype. Outcome is rubbish.
  97. Jul 27, 2013
    1 rifle for 2 russian soldiers (check)
    - russian soldiers shooting down their own retreating squads (check)
    - russian soldiers burning their own homes with civilians inside (check) - russian soldiers killing friendly guerrilla forces (check) - russian soldiers being thrown on machineguns in waves without any cover (check) - russian soldiers being shot by their own for saving high
    1 rifle for 2 russian soldiers (check)
    - russian soldiers shooting down their own retreating squads (check)
    - russian soldiers burning their own homes with civilians inside (check)
    - russian soldiers killing friendly guerrilla forces (check)
    - russian soldiers being shot by their own for saving high ranked officer (checked)
    - russian soldiers complaining about not having a choice. Choice during war? Well, there was atleast one. Like ening up in german gas chamber.

Total absence of logic and rule of stereotypes and cliche about evil red army. Relic depicts us military force that was suicidial in every way possible, unwilling to fight and win despite fighting on the native soil, for their own families. Red army was retreating first 3 years of this war. Retreating and shooting down everyone who was retreating from the frontlines. Right. For 3 years in a row. Then after 3 years, red army commanders understood that despite their best efforts of suiciding they still fail in their mission. So they sighed and decided to go into attack for a change and happened to defeat Germany within next 2 years. Seems totally legit.

"20 millions soviet lives for 1 photo" Ha, ha. Never go full retard relic, never.
  98. Jul 23, 2013
    Company of heroes without heroes... Company of this game is soo sucks.
    Learn history, nazis! Company of Heroes 2 is soo deceitful. I hope, that Hitler comes for Relic in their dreams!
    Don't buy this game/
  99. Jul 28, 2013
    This is very bad game. Huge disappointment for me. Company of Heroes 1 was the best strategy game i ever played. This one is so bad that my head wants to explode. Nothing more to say. Don't buy this, save money for something that is worth playing for 15 or 30 hours. I want my money back.
  100. Jul 26, 2013
    This game is nazist propaganda. It lies in all. If you buy this game, you help them to rewrite history. Don't buy it. Developers should be in prison.
  101. Jun 27, 2013
    The game is poorly optimized and can even bring the strong gaming PC's to a grinding halt and low frame rates, The storyline is very boring and although I have only played the first 3 missions it had me falling asleep and was tiresome. The overall UI of the game is not helpful, takes up way to much of the screen and the game it's self has a overall cartoon feel to it. This game is aThe game is poorly optimized and can even bring the strong gaming PC's to a grinding halt and low frame rates, The storyline is very boring and although I have only played the first 3 missions it had me falling asleep and was tiresome. The overall UI of the game is not helpful, takes up way to much of the screen and the game it's self has a overall cartoon feel to it. This game is a MASSIVE step backwards compared to CoH 1 in my honest opinion. I have played over 200 hours of the original CoH and absolutely love the Blitzkreig mod but the health that the tanks have in this game is pathetic... it must take at least 10+ Anti Tank rounds to the side or front of the tank to destroy a tank and even shots to the rear armour are not that devastating. I know that everyone has mixed opinions on the game and just by looking at all of the people giving low reviews and other people giving 10's to even out the bad scores is proof that this game is not quite the game anyone was expecting. I never really enjoyed the beta after getting an invite and having multiple times were I was disconnected from the game when I have an amazing connection and not a lot of people on my network. I guess I will just have to stick to playing the original CoH with Blitzkrieg mode and HD textures... that is 100 times better than CoH 2.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you do not buy this joke of a game... the original game "Company of Heroes" is superior in EVERY way to this game.

1. Pelit (Finland)