• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
2.0

1. Jul 28, 2013
    Another russophobic fantasy based on another russophobic fantasies based on yet another russophobic fantasies based on Goebbels. Know your roots, Relic.
  2. Jul 28, 2013
    The first part of the game about the heroes on the alien land. The second part of the game about coward russian on his country!!!!! How they win????!!
  3. Jul 29, 2013
    Plot, probably written by a Joseph Gebbels himself, or his most loyal fans, which also makes no sense and is dumber than anything you've ever seen before. Outdated mechanics, nothing new. Game made canadian nazis. Don't buy, don't even download this piece of...
  4. Jul 26, 2013
    history of insanity, invented patients writers. I will never buy a single game Relic. They work in a campaign apparently children of Nazi perpetrators. I hope they go bankrupt and not let not any more games.
  5. Jul 25, 2013
    The worst game about WWII. Russians are not so stupid to send their own soldiers to die without any reason. The game doesn't reflect the truth. it just disgraces Russian army that won the war and saved the world from fascism.
  6. Jul 26, 2013
    Company of Heroes 2 is not a game. This is not a strategy. This is an insult to the memory and heroism of the Soviet people. This Nazi propaganda.
    Nobody is forgotten, nothing is forgotten. Greetings from the Сity-hero of Kiev!
  7. Jul 27, 2013
    Propaganda of fascism is not allowed.
    I am deeply sorry that this once respected studio creates games to defame the story of a great people and a great country.
    Justify the creation of such games means to maintain a lie and justify fascism.
  8. Jul 24, 2013
    I like first COH, but COH 2 has the worst campaign script ever.
    In game the mail enemy isn't Nazi's. The main enemy is angry Commie, killing own soldiers.
    In real history Russians protect own people from Nazi.
    Relic please learn history.
  9. Jul 23, 2013
    CoH1 wasn't perfect, but was a real good game, CoH2 is just a crap. Don't know what relic doing 7 years, game have no real change and now full of bugs and crushs. Multiplayer totally unbalanced. Nazi army have so many power, so 80% gamers play them. Singplayer scenario is a totally history falsification. Long time I dont see so many unbelievable anywhere. The Soviet army was worse thanCoH1 wasn't perfect, but was a real good game, CoH2 is just a crap. Don't know what relic doing 7 years, game have no real change and now full of bugs and crushs. Multiplayer totally unbalanced. Nazi army have so many power, so 80% gamers play them. Singplayer scenario is a totally history falsification. Long time I dont see so many unbelievable anywhere. The Soviet army was worse than the Nazis shows. I think the game wrote descendants who had fled the Nazis residues.

in total: its bad in multiplayer and has no value single. Dont buy it. If you want WW2 strategy game buy CoH1.
  10. Jul 23, 2013
    All the single player is lie! Where are your historians? They don't know about East Front.
  11. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is full of lie. I hate developers. I wait for this game, and what? I think, this game made by nacist. Seriosly. USSR win World War for all of us!
  12. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is a Nazi wouldn't recommend this to anyone. It contains nothing but Goebbels lies. Company story is a horrible mix of antirussian propaganda stamps, looks like Relic hired both Hebbels and Soljenitsyn as scenarists. If anyone would like to swin in all this you're welkome, but I prefer not.
  13. Jul 23, 2013
    Singleplayer campaign made by Nazi. Nice job Relic, you offended most ex-soviet people.
    Multiplayer balance is non existent thing, and all players reports are ignored. Instead there are some strange fixes that doesn't improve situation at all.
  14. Jul 23, 2013
    Wish I'd never seen this and never new of its existence. I know there are people who might say "Relax, it's just a game", but this piece of Goebbels's propaganda is just above all limits that I or any normal individual who hasn't lost his senses can accept as a plot for a historical video game.

From the very beginning I started feeling like "Omg, wtf is this? What is it I'm playing now?" I don't have neither appropriate words nor my precious mental health left after seeing soldiers of the Red Army burning down the houses full of soviet people to describe all the indignation from what I've seen. It left me literally speechless with only one thought in my mind:

"If Nazi won WW2 the would create exactly the same game."

And yes, I'm a Russian. I know it makes my words somewhat not worth taking into consideration because "soviet propaganda ate my brain" for those who call themselves "civilized west". Might be or might be vice versa... But as once said by Arthur Drexler "History is written for the victors and what they leave out is the losers" and this is what I see now. It make me wonder who actually won that war...
  15. Jul 23, 2013
    Relic do not know about the events of the Eastern Front anything. Absolutely. Many errors and outright lies. Goebbels would have approved. You should be ashamed for such paskudstvo.
  16. Jul 24, 2013
    This game has more bugs than the inside of an ant hill. It's completely unplayable. Shame on you relic for making this trash and charging money for it.
  17. Jul 24, 2013
    I want to heartily thank Relic company for doing such a great job of creating and spreading anti-communist propaganda across the world. Gott mit uns!

Sincerely
    Dr. Joseph Goebbels
  18. Jul 24, 2013

Sincerely
    Dr. Joseph Goebbels
  19. Jul 24, 2013
    does not correspond to the real historical facts. Soviet soldiers were shown a bunch of cowards and fools, and Soviet officers all sadists.
    game from the Nazis, the Nazis (c)
    "excellent" job
  20. Jul 24, 2013
    A shame for Canada. The best way to humiliate his country to distort the history of millions of people. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame.
  21. Jul 24, 2013
    "Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans." absolutly!
    "Russians eating russians, great story, no history at all. Hello, we were people, not orcs! Bugs, frezes, too overpriced. This should be presented, but I have no idea to who."
  22. Jul 24, 2013
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
    But why to bother and read real history books? Let's just make another game about this terrible unhuman russians.
  23. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic you are a company of nazi. But for the next game i have some ideas for you:
    1) Show how Stalin eats german children.
    2) Hitler with gebbels free a prisoners of Dahau from Soviet Union killers.
    3) Mission with Soviet Soldiers rape german woman.
    4) Soviet soldiers immune to cold wheather
    5) Killing own soldiers gives +100 to damage for nearby units.
    6) Where is Vodka and russian bears?
  24. Jul 25, 2013
    The most bad game of the year! !Russians eating russians you crazy, it's awesome!!!!!
    For people don't buy this save money!!!!!!!!
    Who read really history and books?????
  25. Jul 25, 2013
    I'm sure, Joseph Goebbels would approve this game. Single campaign is impudent and unashamed lie, which give out for the truth.
    I do not understand why you did it, Relic? The Cold War is long over. You had to reflect the real crimes during World War II, not invented.
  26. Jul 25, 2013
    This game is junk. I feel swindled by Relic and I will be returning this trash the first chance I get. I'll file a chargeback on my credit card if they give me that 'no returns on open box' crap.

The campaign is an insult to anyone with even an elementary knowledge of history. I, myself, am a victim of US public school and even I feel like someone's trying to shove revisionist crap down my throat. What were they thinking!?

Game play is incredibly tedious. AI is terrible, mechanics are ridiculous, and the whole thing just drags on and on. Graphics are very poor and I feel like they were made for someone with a wooden computer.

Waited 7 years to get this garbage. Sigh.
  27. Jul 26, 2013
    About game: it is almost perfect, but it needs two additional missions: raping German women and sending babies to Stalin for lunch.
    P.S. I'm sorry for this score, but KGB will kill my family otherwise. They are already in Gulag, so I don't have other option.
  28. Jul 26, 2013
    for mazeh russia let zeh scenarists hav kancer

russophobia and a set of myths about the heroism of the Soviet people. Developers like the Nazis rather than a Russian who saved their asses. Storyline like the idiots who do not have representation of the heroism of the Soviet people, and read the "historical", "facts" from the books of the traitor and a liar Solzhenitsyn. Russians
    for mazeh russia let zeh scenarists hav kancer

29. Jul 28, 2013
    >Having all Relic WH40K games I expected better value for the price. Bad performance, crashes and silly plot. Portraying of Russians in a "historical" game was ridiculous. Orcs look like a charming persons compared with these "evil russkies".

Totally agreed. Sad but true
  30. Jul 23, 2013
    игры?

Googletranslate: It's a shame to be so blatantly lie and pull the words out of context. The Soviet campaign has a complete set of lies about zagranotryady, lack of arms of noble Jews commanders sitting in the concentration camps. Scenes from the burning of Soviet soldiers Soviet homes with real people and totally baseless
    игры?

Googletranslate:
    It's a shame to be so blatantly lie and pull the words out of context. The Soviet campaign has a complete set of lies about zagranotryady, lack of arms of noble Jews commanders sitting in the concentration camps. Scenes from the burning of Soviet soldiers Soviet homes with real people and totally baseless shooting just defy all logic. I wonder who paid the developers for the creation of this game?
  31. Jul 24, 2013
    This is not a game, it's a circus. Developers need to flee to the library, not in Nazi library. Relic, the Cold War ended a long time, it's time to stop making trash.
  32. Jul 24, 2013
  33. Jul 27, 2013
    Go kill yourself, relic... Your game is a total lie and the only one who likes it is Goebbels. What about shutting your useless studio? Good idea, I bet. Chao, nazis!
  34. Jul 27, 2013
    I don't know who wrote those "professional" reviews but this game is bad, auto-match system is unbalanced annihilate is can only be played with your friends, there's only so much victory point someone can play on the 4 maps they give you. compared to COH 1 this game is crap.
  35. Jul 29, 2013
    Story written by those who don't know about Soviet Union! Soviet Union was the best and strongest country ever! I'm preety sure that creators are just stupid americans with no brians at all.
  36. Jul 23, 2013
    Disbalanced. Pseudohistorical scenario with antirussian propaganda.
    Disbalanced. Pseudohistorical scenario with antirussian propaganda.
    If game pretend on historicity then story must be more realistic. But in CoH2 we see only antirussian made-up story, where poor fascist was exterminated by evil russians (and russians killing russians too i think in ideal Relic's "history" russians killed russians more than germany soldiers)... Brrrr... Stupid scenario, stupid game.
  37. Jul 25, 2013
    Everyone knows how awful the story in this game is: it's based on Cold War era stereotypes, it's disrespectful towards the soldiers that fought in the war and it disregards it's russian playerbase completely. According to the plot of this game Soviets did everything in their power to lose, but won because poor Germans were not ready for the russian winter.
    Even disregarding disgusting
    Even disregarding disgusting story, the gameplay in campaign is very boring, UI is awful and most missions are almost impossible to lose because of the endless conscripts that you can summon endlessly. Relic tried to add some substance to the overpriced game by including the "Theater Of War" mode supposedly it puts you in a historically accurate battle scenarios that let fight through the most iconic battles of the war. In reality it's just a series of skirmishes with AI and some primitive custom scenarios that get ruined by horrendous pathing of the game.
    Speaking about pathing it feels like it was not improved since the original Dawn Of War.
    Only positive thing about Company Of Heroes 2 is it's multiplayer, but Relic don't give it nearly as much support as it needs. There is no leaderboards or multiplayer ratings of any kind, no observer mode for custom matches, which makes tournament streams unexciting to say the least and balance in the game is currently broken, without any attempts to fix it from relic for long time.
    Overall this game feels unfinished, it's story is awful and offensive and it's ridiculously overpriced. Do not buy this game if you respect yourself.
    I give this game 1 instead of zero because multiplayer is still kinda fun and I may play it if Relic fix the balance.
  38. Jul 23, 2013
    Having fun gameplay. this game possesses an awful story. Script writers collected most of the dirty myths about war and turned the story into an ideological rubbish. Goebbels would have been pleased.
  39. Jul 27, 2013
    Very deceitful game! Why would someone ever need to slander the Soviet Army? This could be done only those who are themselves on the side of the Nazis!
  40. Jul 25, 2013
    The grandfather of the author was a SS-man? Game sick imaginations of the real nazi. Hitler and Goebbels are proud Relik!
    I don't advise to buy this stuff.
  41. Jul 24, 2013
    First of all, I'd like to tell that i adore Relic games a lot. I'm used to be a Warhammer 40k fan back there in school. I've fallen in love woth CoH1 came out. And I've really thought the next game in the line is going to be just as great as the others were.

However, that did not happen. Many people say CoH2 isn't a really SP-oriented game, well, maybe that's right. I don't really

However, that did not happen.

Many people say CoH2 isn't a really SP-oriented game, well, maybe that's right. I don't really care for a single simple reason: CoH2 is a single product that has both multiplayer and singleplayer. And as far as it does, the multiplayer can't be judged apart from sp campaign.

Let's get some little illustration here.
    Think of an ordinary healthy man that lives his life. He's engaged in all sorts of stuff here and there, he has awesome looks and pretty epic tell-a-tale skills. That's CoH1.

Now cripple that guy! Take away the left hand from the poor thing. He's still able to perform most of the one-handed operations, right? In fact, that man can be great at doing some things.
    But he's still handicapped.

Same things are said now about the COH2.
    Multiplayer is just fine. It may be the best in the last few years, and I think many of you, folks, agree to that. It's a right hand of the guy from the illustration above.
    Singleplayer camp. has a lot of 'tight spots' that are at least questionable. It's not the stuff most people buy CoH2, but it is the certain part of a game. It's a brutally severed left hand, that for some unclear reasons holds together w/ the body of a man mentioned before.

What do I question in the sp c. myself? Let's see to it.
    1. Start the beginning the protagonist's name. What kind of nonsense is that? Lev Abramovich Isakovich is a jewish name, well, and it's impossible to believe there even WERE any jews in command in Red Army. Them jewish people weren't welcome in the USSR that time, not at freaking all!

Tell me about symbolic meanings and all, yeah. If you're talking of symbols, take a portrait of some really well-known commanders. None of them were jewish.
    Disclaimer: I'm fine w/ jew guys, I'm no nationalist or something. But in the CIS countries anti-semitism is still strong A LOT. Putting that name was a MAJOR mistake and a capital offense to the people there.
    You do call the story authentical, but it has nothing in common with the official history course in Russia. That looks really bold.

Please, give out your sources! Do it so people could see why 'the main plot of the game has to be so close to the truth'. Because if you don't the arguers consider that a fiction-based anti-russian propaganda!
    Quotes are questionable, too. Some of them are not even related to the WWII, some of them are taken out of context to complete the story gaps. Meaning of those torn quotes is changed a lot w/ context.
    The ingame battle of Stalingrad is based on stereotypical images from mass media sources, not historical ones. If you ask me, I honestly believe that it's not your fault there.
    You're not russians yourself, neither you do speak the russian language, right? So you've asked for an outside expertise that FAILED. But it was you, Relics, who made a game, not some russian so-called-historian do**s.

List of the caught nonsenses:
    Large number of soldiers don't have any weapons. That may be real for the militia, yeah, but not for the regular army. And if we're speaking ab/ militia, it's like the lack of weapons there never crossed the 15% line (for personal weapons).
    All of the soviet soldiers have pre-war rank insignia and outdated uniform. You can see the officer uniform here, and here you can get both the soldiers' and officers' uniforms.
    Ineffective soviet army tactics, leading to the inappropriate casualties. Here you go, a link on casualties that has all you could ever ask for both documents and calculations.
    The whole surrending german cutscene and all the commentaries on it. If that was taken as a symbol for what soviets did regularly, well, why there is more than 1,7 cumulative POV count on the german East?
    It look more like a lie, you know.

The 'Scorched Eart' part is well... let's put it mildly, disgusting.
    You may be not aware, put soviets never killed own civilians like that. There are NO documentary sources telling that. Not. A. Damn. One. I've looked for it for more than a week, and I've found nothing. I've asked my university teachers if that's right... They've said it's just a nonsense.

What you do show there is more like nazis did!
    You see, a large part of hatred there is because you show soviet people as monsters! That 'scorched earth' thing refers ONLY to germans, pulling off the USSR in 43/44. Wanna proof? Here you go!

And that's just a start. I've taken too much of your time already.

You may think of whatever you like when talking on WWII in Russia, you may put all your hatred towards soviet people in any way you like that's your dirty choice, Relics. But do not count that russians are going to love that bulls**t you're putting in for a plot in CoH2.

If you really do care about the people who buy your game, you'd better put a notification in the start of sp campaign like 'This story is fictional. It has nothing common with the historical reality in mentioned locations and may be utterly offensive. Do you wish to continue?'

The other way, that seems a lot better to me, is to build a different edition of CoH for CIS countries. Just remove the whole singleplayer campaign and put it to the stock on reduced price (as far as it's not the full product).

Thanks for reading, anyway. Hope that will clarify a bit the situation for both Relics and english-speaking CoH2 fans.
  42. Jul 26, 2013
    real crap game. The company who did it real scums. No more money for relic games.

You must to burn living inocent people by flamethrower in some missions.... damn, its real crazy crap. People who like this seriosly mad.
  43. Jul 24, 2013
    The bought critics, without knowledge of historical realities. The company that let out this simply on names has to be presented to the public for censure. Translators and people concerning to these 'to 'game" with the Russian nationality have to be condemned under article U.K. Russian Federation 281, 130, 282.
  44. Jul 24, 2013
    This game distorts history of my country
    I would not like my grandfather shed blood for our Motherland looked in the eyes of my son idiot.
    The law of the market the demand why users to impose an unwanted product?
  45. Jul 25, 2013
    This game is awful, unbalanced and not fun. If you want to win you play Germans, if you want to struggle and lose you should play Russians. The balance is awful and the game is not fun to play multiplayer at all.
  46. Jul 24, 2013
    This game is full of nazi propaganda, according to Joseph Goebbels works. Absolutely russophobic game, full of hate and violence to Homeland and ancestors of millions of Russians, Ukrainians, Byelorussians and many other nations of former USSR...
  47. Jul 24, 2013
    It seems that the story of this game came up with Dr. Goebbels himself. The developers of this game so much hate Russia and Germany love that they are ready for any lie?
  48. Jul 24, 2013
    Political trash. Falsification of historical facts. Shame.
    =================================================================================================================
  49. Jul 24, 2013
    wow doctor Gebbles and Adolf Hitler would be so proud...anti Russian propaganda is just overflowing... I mean really... game called "Stalin against Martians" has more historical reality than this.... "game"
  50. Jul 25, 2013
    Developers surely know nothing about what was real WWII. It defiles the memory of all the heroic people (and especially russian ones) who gave their lives for the freedom of mankind.
  51. Jul 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I was waiting for the game as for another possibility to touch to the heroic days, to see, at least on the virtual model, how this difficult job of motherland protection had been performed. And what I see in the replays on youtube? Soviet soldiers burns villages with soviet peoples? It is interesting are the game developers really believe that such happened? I would suggest producers of the game visit to Hatin in Belarus.. I have no idea where these producers studied marketing, of course I'll not pay m money for this "product". Expand
  52. Jul 25, 2013
    The game is a total lie. Distortion of reality and an reproach to the bright memory of my grandfather, who liberated the world from the Nazis. Developers burn in hell.
  53. Jul 25, 2013
    How about "Sneaky weakly russian without honour 2"? It's a good name for that thing.

Russian veterans clans deeply.

54. Jul 25, 2013
    Relic what are u fakin doing with history? this game story full of I'm from Ukraine and my grandfather told me that Nazi soldier burn our home and villages with people... Or you wana say that soviet soldier burn people in Konzentrationslager Auschwitz?
  55. Jul 26, 2013
    Old Gameplay, bad storyline. I think, that this game is producing by Hilter from the Hell. I buy it on the Steam and now i am very angry. I want to take my money back!
  56. Jul 26, 2013
    How could sink into such a frank Can fill his belly is worth more than the truth. The Anglo-Saxons are constantly at war with Russ. Now the war has reached a new level the digital content. Dick to you, we will win!
  57. Jul 26, 2013
    This is too much, perhaps, many have become accustomed to many games and especially do not take seriously the story, but it's overkill. so I registered here specifically what would express their dissatisfaction.
  58. Jul 26, 2013
    These are my criteria and scores for each of them:

Graphics 0.0; Really, animations, particle effects, models i have such sense, that everything is from the beginning of the 2000-th. But system requirements are pretty high! Gameplay 0.0; Well, CoH 1 was much better in this aspect; Perfomance 0.0; I hate games with bugs! Even if it has great graphics bugs ruin all the pleasure
    These are my criteria and scores for each of them:

Gameplay 0.0; Well, CoH 1 was much better in this aspect;

Perfomance 0.0; I hate games with bugs! Even if it has great graphics bugs ruin all the pleasure from the gaming process.

Plot -1. Why? Because the story is an insult to my brain.

Price 0.0; Really, I think, creators of this ...erh...game should pay money not players.

The game looks cheap and raw. It has pseudohistoric plot, which indignities the hole nation. I hate myself for wasting my time, playing this game.
  59. Jul 27, 2013
    The game looks like P.J. Goebbels made. Lie, lie and another lie about Soviet Union, soviet people, soviet army and soviet Victory. Awful, awful campaign.
  60. Jul 27, 2013
    Game story was written without any respect to real history and facts. The game is totally anti-soviet, this is the only sense of this product. I really feel sorry for those, who would believe in this ugly attempt to rewrite history. And by the way, during World War II Soviet Union, US, Great Britain, Canada were allies. What happened now I don't understand
  61. Jul 27, 2013
    Congratulations, Relic. All our russian neonazis, all scholars, who thinks that saying something like "veterans are suckers" is great trolling, gives the mark "10" to your game. That people hates the Soviet Union and Russia, and they have epic butthurt about our victory in Great Patriotic War. And they are like this game.

Great, Relic.
  62. Jul 28, 2013
    Relic! Really?
    As a Company of Heroes veteran (have bought and extensively played the previous four), I really could not be more disappointed.
    Every developer has had a big miss, and Relic has their first huge miss.
  63. Jul 28, 2013
    Absolutely incompetent history consultant. The game plot was probably written by Goebbels himself, or his distant relatives who tried to visualise the alternative universe where he isn't to blame for the genocide of the Russian In a game written by such people you will find such interesting features as:
    Burning houses with your own citizens for no apparent reasons
    Shooting your
    Burning houses with your own citizens for no apparent reasons
    Shooting your souldiers for no apparent reasons
    Even more shooting your own soldiers for no apparent reasons.
    Vodka, shapka ushanka and balalayka.

I mean nazi sympatyzers who would like to see a fairy tale where all of their evil deeds are (for no apparent reason) being done by the victims themselves should feel comfortable with this game. People who know something more than "the rescuing of private ryan" and "enemy at the game" of WWII history, will probably puke from seeing this bullcrap.

As it was already suggested, I offer Relic to put in such "historic" features in the DLC of this game:
    • Stalin eating children. Not less than a hundred per day. Only Russian children. Detailed Including detailed cut-scenes and special DLC for psh-psh sayers with a possibility to play for Stalin himself.
    • Hitler liberating jews all around the world and fighting the arabs in africa to create their jewish state.
    • Russian commanders shooting all of their subordinates even BEFORE the battle starts, thus earning additional "rape points" so they could drink the blood of their comrades and rape hundreds of german women while the Nazi SS watch the one man army doing that, crying from moral trauma and not shooting.
    • 15 to 20 million of Slavic non-combatants died on the Nazi occupied land from psychological trauma of being liberated by the true democracy.
  64. Jul 28, 2013
    Horrible warping of facts and an insult to each and every descendant or relative of those 19.000.000 civilians and 11.000.000 Soviet soldiers fallen in the War.
  65. Jul 28, 2013
    Very impossible story which I find disgusting. Nazis would be proud. Relic is a good company, but they should ask for a help of the war specialist if they want to make the game about the Eastern Front next time.
  66. Jul 29, 2013
    Russian army burning Russian villages with people inside? "Scorched earth" tactics? Relic, you're miserable fascist motherf*ckers. There are hundreds of villages Russia, as well as Ukraine and Belarus, burnt by nazis, some with 10 people, some with 1000. Russia is covered with memorial stones built on ashes. Search for "Operation Winterzauber", for example. COH2 is not just yet anotherRussian army burning Russian villages with people inside? "Scorched earth" tactics? Relic, you're miserable fascist motherf*ckers. There are hundreds of villages Russia, as well as Ukraine and Belarus, burnt by nazis, some with 10 people, some with 1000. Russia is covered with memorial stones built on ashes. Search for "Operation Winterzauber", for example. COH2 is not just yet another cheesy anti-Russian crap, it's something way worse. What's next, COH3 showing Jews mass murdering innocent nazis in death camps? I'm sure developer's nazi granddads would love that. Expand
  67. Jul 28, 2013
    Singleplayer campain in this game is full of stereotypes about russians and USSR, and have nothing to do with real history. It's insulting, the theme of the Great Patriotic War is sacred to all the peoples of the former Soviet Union, and not only for them.
  68. Jul 28, 2013
    The game does not correspond to historical facts. The writers of the game described some pseudo-historical universe (you can tell an alternate universe). In the course of a single company constantly felt worship of CoH2 creators before the Nazis and Nazism.
  69. Jul 29, 2013
    It's actually more a nazist propaganda masterpiece than a game. Adolf would enjoy playing it. Absolutely disgusting for normal people. Might be a good idea to mark it with a special "NAZI" rating.
  70. Jul 31, 2013
    You who do not understand putting 0. Game offends the memory of our fathers and grandfathers. It does not matter that led our country at the time of our country angry Georgians in the trenches and burning houses of common people were killed. You, for whom World War 2 did not realize that when not for whom this Great Patriotic War. Our country has paid the highest price. Fatalities haveYou who do not understand putting 0. Game offends the memory of our fathers and grandfathers. It does not matter that led our country at the time of our country angry Georgians in the trenches and burning houses of common people were killed. You, for whom World War 2 did not realize that when not for whom this Great Patriotic War. Our country has paid the highest price. Fatalities have been in almost every family, we have destroyed cities and villages were burnt. You are the victim of Western propaganda. If you do not care, then why not make such achievements Wehrmacht: Iron Cross for the burning of 100 villages, the Iron Cross in 1000 for the murder of Jews, or creative achievement "clearance with the help of local residents."
    P.S. Sorry for bad English.
  71. Jul 23, 2013
    Яussian Evil Empire wants some fresh meat
    A huge racist deception, those guys who wrote the script must be totally insane to make soviets (not only russian, but ukrainian, belorusian, caucasian and middle asian peoples united by one purpose and common grief) such a monsters, and those who agreed to use it are just criminals. All that is apart from game's quality of course
  72. Jul 23, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. If you want to review the results of the World War 2, we can show them again. Our grandfathers have saved you from the Nazis, your gratitude amazing. Would be better to show your Canadian bravery at the Battle of Dieppe. Expand
  73. Jul 23, 2013
  74. Jul 23, 2013
    The game is total rubbish, not only it is a step back in terms of graphics and gameplay, the story is ridiculous and racist towards the russians. I felt really disappointed as that was one of the biggest releases I had been waiting for.
  75. Min
    Jul 24, 2013
    I yet didn't see more false company! Such games make impression about Russians as about cruel bears! Such games not only offend Russians, but also humiliate developers!
  76. Jul 23, 2013
    Soviet soldiers to feed the children, old men and women in the defeated Germany could not think that after 70 years raped their feat.Great-grandchildren of the people of the liberator of Europe lay a wreath on the grave of the game developer. RIP Relic
  77. Jul 23, 2013
    The game is bad for one major reason the single-player scenario choke-full of anti-Russian cliches picked from all the pseudo-historical books and movies, such as Enemy at the Gates. The rest is just icing on the cake made out of mistakes: unbalanced multiplayer and poor overall representation of Eastern front.
  78. Jul 23, 2013
    Scenario writers of the game don't know history and was so lazy to find historical documents, and they made stupid and illogical story, and changes the facts. Shame on them!
  79. Jul 24, 2013
    This is a script of Joseph Goebbels indeed.I accuse you of slander memory heroism of the Soviet soldiers, the memory of the fallen soldiers of the Fatherland, I call for a response from the developers and writers, revoke the game and made ​​a public apology to the people that you are so unceremoniously trampled on in your game.
  80. Jul 24, 2013
    Seriously, did you hope that the game with one publisher which is former nazi ally would release a trustworthy game about its opponent by whom this publisher's nation was defeated?! It is a pure lie about great nation which united as one brought defeat to a brown plague It is big, filthy lie about great act of bravery which our nation had done for a World. It is not a company of heroes, itSeriously, did you hope that the game with one publisher which is former nazi ally would release a trustworthy game about its opponent by whom this publisher's nation was defeated?! It is a pure lie about great nation which united as one brought defeat to a brown plague It is big, filthy lie about great act of bravery which our nation had done for a World. It is not a company of heroes, it is pure "NaziCraft". Expand
  81. Jul 24, 2013
    Anti humanity scenario writed from the memories of an average Nazi general. Nothing similar with the real history. Dont buy this game! Hitler must be pleased with this
  82. Jul 24, 2013
    Nazi propaganda. I mean who the hell decide to put that story in game? it very low quality.
    Ok it just story who care about it? but in multiplayer it still same. Please rename game to Company of Cowards.
  83. Jul 24, 2013
    Who was the screenwriter game? Machine random false facts about the history? Wicked Soviet Army soldiers who wanted to fight for his country, a country that wanted to lose, but accidentally Won? Douse slop death-million people who fought not only for their country, but also helped countries allies.
  84. Jul 24, 2013
    Did my grandfather deserved it? I guess no
    'cause when i see that soviet soldiers in this game is cowards and betrayers, it's piss me off.
    There is not a word of true in this game, Nazi's good one's and Russian soldiers is really?
    I hope this will be banned in Russia.
  85. Jul 24, 2013
    guys for all who think that this "game" somehow connected with the history u d better read some books. Srly i think there is some kind of nazi scenario.
    Well maybe 3 part of game `ll something like that COH: Unit 731 or The Devil's Gluttony' if u know what i mean.
  86. Jul 24, 2013
    Here the most false myths from Goebbels are collected. Game is anti-Soviet, so and the anti-Russian. The shame on all who created, sponsored and translated this slag.
  87. Jul 24, 2013
    Glauzer :
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  88. Jul 24, 2013
    relics is Gebells children and made the big lie. Pure anti russians game. Only european fashism can did it. Only axis soldiers kill 26 millions civilians.
  89. Jul 24, 2013
    Wow! Joseph Goebbels is still alive. And canadian developers is children of propaganda. I will never play in a game that was released by Relic. From Russia with love.
  90. Jul 24, 2013
    Unhistorical, glitchy, overpriced, unbalanced game, technical and game disign degradation. One of the worst stratagy games i've ever seen. Ill newer byu Relic games again.
  91. Jul 24, 2013
    The best campaign scenario i ever played... not. No one thing made sense. Plot holes everywhere. My face hurts because of face palms. Why are people, who didn't visit the school, allowed to make games?
  92. Jul 24, 2013
  93. Jul 25, 2013
    "We've reflected the war as it actually happened." Liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  94. Jul 25, 2013
    Worst campaign scenario ever. So many lie about soviet army. Russian soldiers are shown cowards, barbarians and idiots. Leave that yourself. My score 0.
  95. Jul 25, 2013
    The game is a complete, steaming pile of crap. The absolute worst of it is the fake and gay storyline. But then, when you go beyond that bad performance, bugs, glitches. It's so bad I won't bother with buying another Relict game.
  96. Jul 25, 2013
    Well, it seems that guys Relic think that showing Soviet soldiers reluctant to fight the enemy unless threatened by execution is "showing their courage" and somehow American and German troops in first CoH managed to go to fight without firing squads behind them. The storyline in this game is abysmal and highly offensive to all Russian people who knows real story of their country and notWell, it seems that guys Relic think that showing Soviet soldiers reluctant to fight the enemy unless threatened by execution is "showing their courage" and somehow American and German troops in first CoH managed to go to fight without firing squads behind them. The storyline in this game is abysmal and highly offensive to all Russian people who knows real story of their country and not some western Goebbels-style propaganda. Expand
  97. Jul 25, 2013
    Unrealistic historical line. I know USSR was not a perfect country and communism must burn in hell. But anyway, substituting the history is not a good idea.
  98. Jul 27, 2013
    Fake game based on fake history. Would'v ban this game if I could. Amount of absurd reached limits long before mid game. Bugs, lags, overhype. Outcome is rubbish.
  99. Jul 27, 2013
    1 rifle for 2 russian soldiers (check)
    - russian soldiers shooting down their own retreating squads (check)
    - russian soldiers burning their own homes with civilians inside (check) - russian soldiers killing friendly guerrilla forces (check) - russian soldiers being thrown on machineguns in waves without any cover (check) - russian soldiers being shot by their own for saving high
    1 rifle for 2 russian soldiers (check)
    - russian soldiers shooting down their own retreating squads (check)
    - russian soldiers burning their own homes with civilians inside (check)
    - russian soldiers killing friendly guerrilla forces (check)
    - russian soldiers being shot by their own for saving high ranked officer (checked)
    - russian soldiers complaining about not having a choice. Choice during war? Well, there was atleast one. Like ening up in german gas chamber.

Total absence of logic and rule of stereotypes and cliche about evil red army. Relic depicts us military force that was suicidial in every way possible, unwilling to fight and win despite fighting on the native soil, for their own families. Red army was retreating first 3 years of this war. Retreating and shooting down everyone who was retreating from the frontlines. Right. For 3 years in a row. Then after 3 years, red army commanders understood that despite their best efforts of suiciding they still fail in their mission. So they sighed and decided to go into attack for a change and happened to defeat Germany within next 2 years. Seems totally legit.

"20 millions soviet lives for 1 photo" Ha, ha. Never go full retard relic, never.
  100. Jul 28, 2013
    This is very bad game. Huge disappointment for me. Company of Heroes 1 was the best strategy game i ever played. This one is so bad that my head wants to explode. Nothing more to say. Don't buy this, save money for something that is worth playing for 15 or 30 hours. I want my money back.

1. Oct 7, 2013