• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
1.9

Overwhelming dislike- based on 5854 Ratings

1. Jul 22, 2013
    Apparently after fall of the Reich mr. Goebbels immigrated into Canada, had a child who later became a story writer for this game. It also seems that Relic's workers that were working on this game are also children of escaped nazis. There no other explanation for the ridiculous story for a game that is called Company of Heroes that contains no heroes whatsoever, just a bunch of mr. Goebbels propaganda. Relic should change their logo to a swastika and dedicate their future games to mr. Goebbels... Expand
  2. Jul 24, 2013
    Stupid game. your writer sucks! He ****s history! Worst game i ever seen. Relic is worst devs in world. We lost you as good developer. Mikhalkov would like this game.
  3. Jul 24, 2013
    That`s really peace of a pure crap.

Why wrote scenario? Short summary: Russian orcs from totalitar soviet Mordor rapes innocent nazis.

Shame on you Relic!
  4. Jul 24, 2013
    The story is not true and is a complete falsification of the history of Russia and its methods of warfare. The Soviet soldiers did not burn the civilian population of the Russia. Detachments did not shoot the retreating soldiers, and were engaged in catching deserters. Russia won the war and not the detachments of the NKVD, and solidarity and heroism of the population.The people who wrote the story, totally unaware of the history of the country, about which they were writing this story. Expand
  5. Jul 24, 2013
    OMG This is horrible. No one can ruin history THAT much O_O
    This game is offensive, I hope it will be banned for Nazi propaganda.
    Shame to Relic and Sega!
  6. Jul 25, 2013
    The nazis not destroyed by the Soviet armies ran not to South America, they ran to Canada. In the company with Japanese militarists the Canadian nazis created the russophobia and neo-nazism anthem. We will destroy them and on this i-front.
  7. Jul 23, 2013
    Monstrous in its stupidity and irrationality single player campaign. Terribly no-balanced multiplayer. Developers should be ashamed of this game. This game can be considered a "fail of the year"
  8. Jul 25, 2013
    The authors insult the memory of the heroes of war. Expand
  9. Jul 26, 2013
    This is outrageous!
    The Red Army liberated my direction from the Nazi occupation. Donated 600,000 of his soldiers for the freedom of my country. While the government has betrayed his people and hid in London.
    These heroic people are shown in a game like animals. The story of Company of Heroes 2 disgrace to the entire free world.
  10. Jul 10, 2013
    just buy COH1 its better than this game poorly optimized rubbish and i don't know were these developers get of charging £40 for a pc games what a rip off joke avoided it at all cost but maybe buy it in a sale when its about £25 do yourself a favor.
  11. Jul 25, 2013
    Seriously? This is what canadians think about WW2?
    I agree, it's convenient to sit tight across the ocean and do nothing. And years after everything's finished just try to make money on some over-night written script.
    Really, Epic. Get rid of your historic consultants and writers. Just too much crap for one single game. And the fact that bothers me the most: the young generation. They
    are going to play CoH2 and believe every single bullsh_it you show them.
    Shame on you, people.
  12. Jul 25, 2013
    SImply put, the gameplay is nothing special. The story is basically every possible bit and snippet of Josef Goebbels' propaganda combined. Well, the topic of mass rapes wasn't explored for some reason, but can't have 'em all I suppose. Good thing I didn't buy this game. Heck, I don't think I'll buy another Relic game ever again.
  13. Jul 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Shockingly lying game
    The Soviet soldiers are somehow behave like Nazis, burning alive of its people, instead of their heroism shown some zany cast of the bullets.
    Europe forgets who saved her from the Nazis and won the second world war
  14. Jul 25, 2013
    i dont like lie.
    odinvpole said:"Best game ever. Just try it. Truth about Soviet tyranny and horrors of war. Do not believe the massive dislikes this game has a brilliant plot and optimal elaboration. Many thanks to the developers for such a stunning game."
    this is lie.
  15. Jul 25, 2013
    Mentally retarded writers wrote mentally retarded game using false stereotypes. But there is also good for the incident farce. Now it will not pass unpunished, I hope many people will answer for their irresponsible slander against the heroes who died for the liberation of the world from fascism. Is constantly changing, words and deeds are important.
  16. Jul 25, 2013
    Relic lives in a alternate universe, where soviet officers kill soviet soldiers for rescuing people, where Berlin was captured "for the nice photography", etc.
    Im Russian, and I resent this attitude to the history of my country.
    What if we will make a game about ruthless US soldiers in Vietnam?
  17. Jul 25, 2013
    Fine! thank you to my followers! A well done work for the dissemination of anti-Soviet agitation! Unheard of falsification of facts and a lot of lies, oh yeah, love it! And how well you have managed defame and discredit the russian soldiers. this is great! You were able to bring to life, what I wanted so much! A standing ovation, bravo!
    Dr. Goebbels.
  18. Jul 25, 2013
    Game in itself secondary and weak. It is a shame to me with this Canadian firm, so to be dishonored in front of the whole world. Script writers became a lies loudspeakers about the USSR. It is necessary to be able to say lies.
  19. Jul 26, 2013
    Best regards from Joseph Goebbels to Relic studio. Awesome pice of nazi propaganda. this game opens a new era of dehumanization and deheroization in computer games.
  20. Jul 1, 2013
    The fact that such a major game release only received an 80 avrg. from the famously pliable gamer press is damning by faint praise enough.

However I also have to say that charging $60 for a glorified expansion pack is an insult and will damage this brand irrevocably in respectability and prestige. This team made a phenomenal game years ago that I played endlessly. Skip forward and its
    obvious lightening did not strike twice. Everything is either recycled or 'shudder' simplified...

I was wary but pre-purchased this game out of brand loyalty. I have learned my lesson.
  21. Jul 24, 2013
    Maybe gameplay is nice, but scenario is really awful. I really don't know, what kind of people can possibly write this trash. You just dishonored a great history of my country. USSR burned their people in houses? Executed their soldiers for combat exploits? What? Do you really wrote the scenario? I think you should sometimes learn the history books or ACTUALLY check achieve documents of WW2, instead of just writing about it and deceive the consumer. Expand
  22. Jul 25, 2013
    Great game for the fans of fascism. Wouldn't script writers be more useful as a soap or a lampshade or leather gloves? These gloves could keep a fresh pint of beer or a Bavarian sausages. Too bad their grandfathers were rescued by the Red Army, too bad they didn't fall into the tens of millions of victims of German fascism.
  23. Jul 25, 2013
    This game did the Nazis and imbeciles. For the distortion of history to shoot these freaks! My grandfather fought not for the fact that it would be a feat mud poured. Sorry for my english.
  24. Jul 25, 2013
    This game is made by nazis no doubt.Russian soldiers burning down russian houses with people in it?Are u kidding me?Suck a bag of d...s,Relic.This game is just a nazi propaganda.Gebbels would have been pleased to play this piece of nazi crap.
  25. Jul 26, 2013
    Bad storyline, full of cliches of the sixties. You could take mr. Rezun as an expert with the same result. Do not buy this game, avoid at all costs!!!
  26. Jul 27, 2013
    Relic bastards. They lie about history, lie about my country, lie about my people. Everyone who played in it, and believe in what is described in the story is true idiots. You burn in hell, Relic.
  27. Jul 27, 2013
    I'm not from Russia. But you have built a piece of on the graves of heroes. Learn the history; read and think more, use your own head, not your ass or some kind of 'propaganda'...

It is a pity that the dead will never be able to tell the truth about this terrible war. But every nerd has the ability to tell any deceitful ****.

Shame on you.
  28. Jul 25, 2013
    Great distortion of all historical reality. Anti historical and illogical and untrusted facts. Really Nazi propaganda game F-off authors of this merde.
  29. Jul 26, 2013
    Relic you re fascists! Why you hate Russian? You did this game for hitler? You spit in the soul of all the Russian! Trampled in the dirt memories within about my grandfather who fought with the Nazis! Why?!
  30. Jul 23, 2013
    eto karo4e takoe gavno 4to gavno menee gavno 4em eto gavno! vse stavim noliki!! razrabov na kol i v pe4ku! fo maza rawa!!!! sovieti vpered!!!! ura ura ura!!
  31. Jul 23, 2013
    Learn history! moral freaks..............................................................................................................................................
  32. Jul 24, 2013
    My country is not Mordor, and i don`t like, when USSR depicted only like Evil Empire. In my country live good people, not orks. Please, dont make so lying games.
  33. Jul 24, 2013
    I'm not russian, but I did learn history and have spoken to people who actually fought in that war. From my point of view the campaign may be considered disrespectful and even offensive to some. You can play the game, but do not trust the story at all.
  34. Jul 24, 2013
    You misrepresented the history of a great country, We, Russian, Ukrainians, Belarusians, Caucasians, and all who care about the real history bury this fu***g game. My score 0.
  35. Jul 24, 2013
    It is very dangerous game for childrens, because scenary of this game has a lot of big lie about USSR. Every man, who knows history of the USSR hate this game and her developers.
  36. Jul 25, 2013
    I will never buy products of this company any more, which falsified documents and historical events. Just a bunch of rusophobic and antisoviet cliches and stereotypes, stemming from Dr. Goebbels propaganda and thrived during Cold War in the West.
  37. Jul 25, 2013
    Again bad russians.If not, we would not have been liberal in Europe and America.You would all be under the totalitarian rule of Fascists and the Nazis

Also advise you to see this video

38. Jul 26, 2013
    Joseph Goebbels would have played this game with great pleasure. The story line is a nonsense, hello Cold War again? Very disappointed, would not recommend.
  39. Jul 27, 2013
    Company of Heroes?! Really?! They really sure? This game is not about heroes. It's about a parallel universe where everything is upside down. Soviet soldiers burned and shot Soviet soldiers. They do not protect their homeland, they are doing everything possible to bring the country to ruin. Naturally the question arises how? How did the Soviet Union was able to win?
  40. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is an insult of every Russian hero who died in war against fascism protecting people of his motherland from elimination. In almost any family in Russia now there are veterans or people lost in combat of WWII, and relic knowingly insulted them all. Lots of Russians soldiers lost their lives to prevent total defeat of France and divert attention of german “perfect race” which seek to eliminate or enslave lower races (all others). Russians soldiers as well paid with their lives for every day France and England delayed opening of second front. This error of a game deliberately replaces actual historical events with anti-Russian propaganda which can only be obtained from fascist, ignoramus, haters and complete idiots. And those are target group of this “game”.

Every year in 9 may we celebrate a day of victory where we can talk with the actual people who took part in combats of WWII and we know for a fact, that things presented in this game as historical events are outrageous, disgusting, stupid, illogical, senseless and shameful lies.

As an active buyer of licensed production, true gamer and patriot I want relic to know that from now on every time I see your production I will remember your attitude toward my country, my family and me as a part of it.
  41. Jul 23, 2013
    Company of heroes without heroes... Company of this game is soo sucks.
    Learn history, nazis! Company of Heroes 2 is soo deceitful. I hope, that Hitler comes for Relic in their dreams!
    Don't buy this game/
  42. Jul 22, 2013
    Lie.Lie.Lie. Editors know nothing about war and history of ussr. They have seen Enemy at the gates and started think that it is real truth. RELIC pls buy some logic and brains.
  43. Jul 23, 2013
    A lying anti-Russian piece of propaganda. Goebbels would love this crazy nazi game. Facts and quotations are mixed and teared out of context. I don't care about gameplay when the story and idea of it is to prove the Soviets were monsters and nazis were angels trying to free soviet people.
  44. Jul 23, 2013
    Soviet soldiers to feed the children, old men and women in the defeated Germany could not think that after 70 years raped their feat.Great-grandchildren of the people of the liberator of Europe lay a wreath on the grave of the game developer. RIP Relic
  45. Jul 23, 2013
    This is a game of nazi propagation. This is Anti-Russian, Anti-human game! It's shame!
    Founders have offended all veterans of WWII. Relic and others go to hell!
  46. Jul 23, 2013
    The entire campaign made me think, that nazis built this game. Joseph Goebbels would have been pleased with you, Relic. Old school anti-soviet and anti-russian propaganda.
  47. Jul 23, 2013
    Why the company Relic Entertainment and publisher SEGA released the game, endorsing Nazism and the Holocaust?

Scenarists are children of Goebbels, stupid story. 90% of delirium, written in the game does not coincide with the truth, the fascist!
  48. Jul 23, 2013
    Lying company, written by incompetent people who do not read the history of the Second World War. This is Anti-Russian, Anti-human game!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  49. Jul 23, 2013
    The game is bad for one major reason the single-player scenario choke-full of anti-Russian cliches picked from all the pseudo-historical books and movies, such as Enemy at the Gates. The rest is just icing on the cake made out of mistakes: unbalanced multiplayer and poor overall representation of Eastern front.
  50. Jul 23, 2013
    Game of the Nazis. Historically, the game is not only a historical fact and fiction lies deceit crazy writers. Game detractors Russian people won the German invaders in World War II. Anti-Russian propaganda
  51. Jul 23, 2013
    Piece of nazi Game creators and screenwriters are really huge Gebbels fans. The biggest Nazi propaganda i ll ever seen. I hope you will understand someday what have you done
  52. Jul 23, 2013
    The plot GOVNO.Skripty ubogie.Igrat unylo.Oni unbearably boring and did not even bother to register intellect allies in some missiyah.Pro balance I said Viseu but none menie clarify why he Tank shoots toothpicks judging by their damage to each other2 over the Soviet Union must always overwhelm opponents of meat, etc.3 units of the inhibited wild and carry out the orders very crookedThe plot visosan of a finger. Fact from canada know better what happened on the eastern front after 5 liter V-fermented syrup of course! Expand
  53. Jul 23, 2013
    Lies and nothing else... No historical facts or documents not what is happening in this game. Where have you found such writers that I think are students Joseph Goebbels In your world, Soviet troops killed their inhabitants for whom they fought, burning houses and killing his soldiers probably to lose this war. This is simply ridiculous. But somehow they have won it. You show how American people come under fire from a machine gun while protecting someone else's land. When this is valour and honour. When Soviet troops protect THEIR land is cowardly because subordination of them can be shot... And also, I am surprised you didn't show in this game as Russians drink vodka ride bears and playing the balalaika. This game has gained such a high assessment I don't understand. One consolation smart people will understand that everything in this game is not true but some not very educated people believe in it and think that it all really happened... Burn in hell writers of this game (sorry for my very bad English) Expand
  54. Jul 23, 2013
    Scenario writers of the game don't know history and was so lazy to find historical documents, and they made stupid and illogical story, and changes the facts. Shame on them!
  55. Jul 23, 2013
  56. Jul 23, 2013
    Nice try to discredit Russian soldiers in this war for their own land, and the funny thing is that some people are desperate to believe this blatant rubbish and provocation, the soldiers were fighting for their country, not because their backs were bloodthirsty tyrants, this game is based on both historical, but openly denigrates and rewrites history of the Soviet Union
  57. Jul 23, 2013
    Very, very bad game, the worst of the worst.
    The story has nothing to do with reality, Nazi propaganda, draws inspiration from Goebbels. This is a mockery of history.
  58. Jul 23, 2013
    I really was a fan of previous parts Company Of Heroes. Could play by days. And this is a good game too... for nazis. Im not Russian, but i absolutely dissapointed.
  59. Jul 23, 2013
    Great, hero story, but not enough raped Deutschen Frauen with a beastly soviet soldiers. And Joseph Stalin do not eat a little kinds in this game, it s not a full complete picture of soviet reality. Sad, but true.
  60. Jul 23, 2013
    I love a good game, but I do not like lies. The Soviets seem cruel and worse than the Nazis, but in reality, she had saved his country and the whole of Europe from destruction.
  61. Jul 23, 2013
    Having all Relic WH40K games I expected better value for the price. Bad performance, crashes and silly plot. Portraying of Russians in a "historical" game was ridiculous. Orcs look like a charming persons compared with these "evil russkies".
  62. Jul 23, 2013
    Hello fans of Goebbels in Кelic, from the terrible Russian. You forgot to add to the game a mission where Red Army soldiers raped the Germans and take out everything of value out of the country, this would increase the amount of TRUTH in the game and added rating.
    Get cancer and die. with the best regards
  63. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is full of lies, play it if you dont care about historical facts and dont honour fallen who died so that future world (the world you now live also) would not belong to fascists.
  64. Jul 24, 2013
    That`s a shame. Hitler would have played this game with pleasure. I`ve never buy products of this company. That`s terrible. Developers, I wish you oblivion
  65. Jul 24, 2013
    This is the WORSEST scenarion I've ever seen. Mikhalkov, you are antiRussian propagander. But who cares... Childs will play and will believe it.
    Sad...
  66. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Only Hitler and Goebbels would have played this game with pleasure.
    Rough nazi propaganda disguised as game.

If developers said that its alternative history it would be okay, but this is ""historical" game.
    So... learn history, morons.
  67. Jul 24, 2013
    Joseph Goebbels would be happy this game. Unfortunately authors do not respect history. They are living in fantastic world and try to convince us that all these are true.
  68. Jul 24, 2013
    "I know that after my death a pile of rubbish will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of History will sooner or later sweep it away without mercy". Joseph Stalin

Campaign scenario is based on downright lies.
  69. Jul 24, 2013
    The developers of the game are not familiar concepts morality and conscience
    If the game will be prohibited on the territory of the CIS countries, the financial loss can force the writers to reconsider its position
    For this reconsideration of historical facts in relation to the "second front" in the development would be filed in the court of their own grandfathers
  70. Jul 24, 2013
    This is a script of Joseph Goebbels indeed.I accuse you of slander memory heroism of the Soviet soldiers, the memory of the fallen soldiers of the Fatherland, I call for a response from the developers and writers, revoke the game and made ​​a public apology to the people that you are so unceremoniously trampled on in your game.
  71. Jul 24, 2013
    Seriously, did you hope that the game with one publisher which is former nazi ally would release a trustworthy game about its opponent by whom this publisher's nation was defeated?! It is a pure lie about great nation which united as one brought defeat to a brown plague It is big, filthy lie about great act of bravery which our nation had done for a World. It is not a company of heroes, it is pure "NaziCraft". Expand
  72. Jul 24, 2013
    Anti humanity scenario writed from the memories of an average Nazi general. Nothing similar with the real history. Dont buy this game! Hitler must be pleased with this
  73. Jul 24, 2013
    The plot makes it so disgusting it's not evenworth pirating. Way to spoil a good game, Relic, one hell of a way.

"It's a known historical fact that Russians were no good guys in WW2"? You sick *()&*%^$
  74. Jul 24, 2013
    Dear Joseph Goebbels fans(aka scenarists), try show your game to the veterans of World War 2, French, Soviet, Ukraine soldiers.Show your game to the kids and grandchils of 6 million jews, who was killed by the gas, fire and poison in the jails! And then, just look on they faces. Look and think about it.
  75. Jul 24, 2013
    Nazi propaganda. I mean who the hell decide to put that story in game? it very low quality.
    Ok it just story who care about it? but in multiplayer it still same. Please rename game to Company of Cowards.
  76. Jul 24, 2013
    Who was the screenwriter game? Machine random false facts about the history? Wicked Soviet Army soldiers who wanted to fight for his country, a country that wanted to lose, but accidentally Won? Douse slop death-million people who fought not only for their country, but also helped countries allies.
  77. Jul 24, 2013
    Did my grandfather deserved it? I guess no
    'cause when i see that soviet soldiers in this game is cowards and betrayers, it's piss me off.
    There is not a word of true in this game, Nazi's good one's and Russian soldiers is really?
    I hope this will be banned in Russia.
  78. Jul 24, 2013
    Incredibly stupid, dirty and deceitful game. The developer has no shame, no conscience, minimal logic in the presentation of events. I regret that I took the time to familiarize with it.
  79. Jul 24, 2013
    Piece of shame for scenario. Velichaishee govno iz vseh govnistyh igr sozdannyh kogda-nibudi, takoe govno daje ocenivat nevozmojno, govno, govno, govnischishe
  80. Jul 24, 2013
    Hitler would like to play this damn game with pleasure! Nazi developers! Stop this please. We are normal people here in Russia, we are sick of this pervented storytelling.
  81. Jul 24, 2013
    guys for all who think that this "game" somehow connected with the history u d better read some books. Srly i think there is some kind of nazi scenario.
    Well maybe 3 part of game `ll something like that COH: Unit 731 or The Devil's Gluttony' if u know what i mean.
  82. Jul 24, 2013
    Here the most false myths from Goebbels are collected. Game is anti-Soviet, so and the anti-Russian. The shame on all who created, sponsored and translated this slag.
  83. Jul 24, 2013
    Glauzer :
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  84. Jul 24, 2013
    Warhammer during the Second World War? Space Marines in Stalingrad? This is Relic! Only TRUTH obtained in "secret documents"! Not bad game with a horrible scenario.
  85. Jul 24, 2013
    I was born in USSR. Your game is egregious lie. Campaign scenario is written by nazi fans. Relic died for me. Soviet soldiers saved the world from destruction.
  86. Jul 24, 2013
    relics is Gebells children and made the big lie. Pure anti russians game. Only european fashism can did it. Only axis soldiers kill 26 millions civilians.
  87. Jul 24, 2013
    This game distorts history of my country. Another stupid lying propaganda. This lie from nazis. Lie in this game offends me and my country. I don't buy your s.h.i.t.games anymore. Never.
  88. Jul 24, 2013
    Wow! Joseph Goebbels is still alive. And canadian developers is children of propaganda. I will never play in a game that was released by Relic. From Russia with love.
  89. Jul 24, 2013
    Apparently this game came from parallel universe, where nazi were saving world from evil soviet union. For god sake, SEGA, stop spending money on games like this and make Shenmue 3.
  90. Jul 24, 2013
    Unhistorical, glitchy, overpriced, unbalanced game, technical and game disign degradation. One of the worst stratagy games i've ever seen. Ill newer byu Relic games again.
  91. Jul 24, 2013
    The best campaign scenario i ever played... not. No one thing made sense. Plot holes everywhere. My face hurts because of face palms. Why are people, who didn't visit the school, allowed to make games?
  92. Jul 24, 2013
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
    But why to bother and read real history books? Let's just make another game about this terrible unhuman russians.
  93. Jul 24, 2013
    We are accustomed to the battered cliché about the "evil and stupid communists" admittedly in the form of satire it can be quite funny. But what is happening in this game just shocked me. This game insults the memory of all those brave people who liberated Europe from the Nazis. Bravo, Relic, Goebbels would be proud of you!
  94. Jul 24, 2013
    If you guys want an example of how to take something great and turn it into piece of crap then just try this game out. I cant comment about the storyline because i just managed to play to third mission and just uninstalled the game. Why I uninstalled it? The game is full of bugs and doesnt have the same gameplay charm and intensity like company of heroes. Here is an example. I had 5 full squads defending in trenches (one squad had maxim gun shooting at enemy and other one had flamethrower). A single german unit broke the lines ran straight through 3 squads shooting at it, one flamethrower and machine gun. It reminded me of that movie with owen willson (behind enemy lines i believe) when he is runing through minefield while a tank and 15 guys with aks are shooting from behind and not a scratch on him.

Thank you for getting my hopes up and than shotting me down.
  95. Jul 24, 2013
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families!
  96. Jul 24, 2013
    I don't really understand how someone psychically and mentally healthy can take Relic's "history" seriously? Completed the game just to see "what's next I will laugh of"...it seems Relics don't even know the meaning of word "History"...To bad...Was one of my favorite gamedev teams.

It is an insult to our grandfathers. Extremelly offensive game.

Petition to make game unoptainable in
    the CIS countries.
  97. Jul 25, 2013
    This game a mockery of history, heroes and victims of the Second World War. Do not buy this game. Do not support developers Nazis....................
  98. Jul 25, 2013
    Worst campaign scenario ever. So many lie about soviet army. Russian soldiers are shown cowards, barbarians and idiots. Leave that yourself. My score 0.
  99. Jul 25, 2013
    The game is a complete, steaming pile of crap. The absolute worst of it is the fake and gay storyline. But then, when you go beyond that bad performance, bugs, glitches. It's so bad I won't bother with buying another Relict game.
  100. Jul 25, 2013
    Campaign is worst ever! I wonder why u have not added russian soldiers eating children ??
    Ow u forgot about sexual harasment in Berlin, and Stalin that kills people for fun. Or u it would be DLC ???
    1 point for multiplayer, it is not so bad