• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
2.0

1. Jul 24, 2013
    "We're sorry you don't like the game, it's historically authentic." You say.
    What do you say about that? In the game you are quoting Marshal Vasilevsky:
    "I understood that we have been cheated, that people needed peace." The real quote refers to the First World War. Vasilewski talks about his motives that led him to the Red Army: "Why I should be in Romania in the name of unknown to me
    "We're sorry you don't like the game, it's historically authentic." You say.
    What do you say about that? In the game you are quoting Marshal Vasilevsky:
    "I understood that we have been cheated, that people needed peace."
    "Why I should be in Romania in the name of unknown to me goal. There was a time when I led soldiers to battle, thinking I was doing my duty as a Russian patriot. However, I understood that we have been cheated, that people needed peace. The old army and Soviet Union are not compatible, therefore, my military career had to end. With no remorse, I could go back to my favorite occupation, working in the field."
    "The matter of my whole life" by Marshal A.M. Vasilevsky Moscow, Politizdat, 1978 Page 30
    Is it historically aunthentic? I demand an apology to Marshal Vasilevsky.
    Reliс, if the game was offensive national feelings, I can sue? If a player buys a game, which is positioned as historically accurate, but instead shoved false crafts, he can request a refund?
  2. Jul 27, 2013
    The authors are sick bastards. The game represents Russian soldiers of the WW II as some kind of blood lusting animals. A deliberate attempt to insult the memory of those who died fighting the fascism! I believe, the bottom line of the game was forethought as being a mendacious piece of pro-fascist propaganda!
  3. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is a true idiocy. Screenwriters completely distorted the historical truth. This is a travesty of history and common sense. Game creators do better science fiction. They are better at it.
  4. Jul 27, 2013
    Alternative history and stupidity is a different things. Study history before development if you insist you made historical game. Its very strange to see such discrepancy in game-play and game story.
  5. Jul 28, 2013
    Theatre of the Absurd.
    Mad russkies.
    Bears with accordions.
    Nazis occultists.
    Vodka-matrioshka-balalayka.
    VASYA STRELYAI.
    Game-misunderstand in best traditions of Cold War.
  6. Jul 23, 2013
    I have one piece of advice for developers Learn the history before creating such a****! Otherwise, menacing and terrible Ivan-destroyer will come and you will be punished!
  7. Jul 24, 2013
    Terrible game. It has nothing looking like real historical facts.Everything is lie! Creator of this game must be burnt in the hell. And their friend Hitler will be their neighbour.
  8. Jul 24, 2013
    It's a shame to make such a scenario. Those stamps just based on Nazi propoganda. Stalin is a russian Hitler, he ate thousands of infants by himself.
    I can not understand how they won the war and save us from Nazies, if the evil Soviet Union shot of all the Soviet soldiers.
  9. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is a lie The developers of the game are fascists!!!!!
    Don't buy this game!!!
    Developers will go in HELL!!!!
    Learn history with book!!
    Stupid developers!!!!!
  10. Jul 24, 2013
    The creators of the game Nazis. Game Script slap in the victims of war, spitting at soldiers who saved us from death in the gas chambers. Bukdte cursed those who created this misery! Sorry for my English.
  11. Jul 24, 2013
    Awful game, awful scenario, relic, you should never make historical games. Waste of money, really high price for such "professionalism" of relic team. Just don't.
  12. Jul 24, 2013
    Wide opened eyes of the protagonist show how much he was surprised by the stupidity of the story in this game. Singleplayer is important part of the game so shame on you Relic and Sega.
  13. Jul 24, 2013
    The story is not true and is a complete falsification of the history of Russia and its methods of warfare. The Soviet soldiers did not burn the civilian population of the Russia. Detachments did not shoot the retreating soldiers, and were engaged in catching deserters. Russia won the war and not the detachments of the NKVD, and solidarity and heroism of the population.The people who wroteThe story is not true and is a complete falsification of the history of Russia and its methods of warfare. The Soviet soldiers did not burn the civilian population of the Russia. Detachments did not shoot the retreating soldiers, and were engaged in catching deserters. Russia won the war and not the detachments of the NKVD, and solidarity and heroism of the population.The people who wrote the story, totally unaware of the history of the country, about which they were writing this story. Expand
  14. Jul 25, 2013
    Game with such bad story is politically motivated, so there is nothing to be surprised when people express their discontent.

It's sad when the "west" is trying to justify Nazism. This game the justification of Nazism. Collapse!!1
  15. Jul 25, 2013
    This is what should be the moral monsters that would write such a script? Complete rudeness and ignorance of the history of the great derzhave.Prosto spit in the soul!
    After this game personally for what and when did not buy from you and your Board of the game.
  16. Jul 25, 2013
    Developers have very strange view on WW2 history. Looks like some of the last escaped Nazis are working for Relic now. I am not sure if authors really think that it's historical or they just have troubles with hallucinogens.
  17. Jul 27, 2013
    Shame on you Relic. I have spent money to see how the history of my country is doused with mud. There are thousands veterans still living all around exUSSR so please talk to them next time you wanna make game about Eastern Front.
  18. Jul 24, 2013
    I am ashamed that I bought this excuse of a game. Graphics didn't improve since CoH1, yet they are even more demanding, the Multi-player is unbalanced as hell. The Single-player Campaign reeks of Cold War era and Goebbels Propaganda and has no historical authenticity at all (contrary to what the developers promised). The whole game feels like it's still in the alpha phase.

Do yourself a

Do yourself a favour and don't buy this game.
  19. Jul 24, 2013
    I do not like liars. I do not like liars for money. I do not like shameless liars who are far away. I'd rather give up on entertainment than give money to liars.
  20. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic the children of Goebbels.
    So many lies I had not seen in more than one game.
    Their inspiration is not a story, and the film Enemy at the Gates.
  21. Jul 24, 2013
    retarded history ever
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
    But why to bother and read real history books? Let's just make another game about this terrible unhuman russians.
  22. Jul 24, 2013
    As a loyal customer of Valve in the past I have to say this is disgusting game. Dishonest, unfair to the soviet soldiers who gave their life to liberate the world from fascism. Shame on you. Will never buy anything from Valve again, close my account unless you fix this stupid game.
  23. Jul 25, 2013
    This game is made by the Nazis. It offends me and the memory of my grandparents. Goebbels propaganda and lies converge in this game!..................
  24. Jul 29, 2013
    Stop lying about history of my country! This game have nothing in common with the history of the second word war! Stop doing this or we'll start ding games about past "achievements" of your country.
  25. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Okay. The Relic Company has developed this game. But what is main in the games like this game? Is a script. But do scriptwriters know the history? Or they are really think that in Soviet Union half of the people has shooted down, detachments killed soilders because they didn't want to fight, etc.? My score of the singleplayer is 0 of 10, multiplayer 4 of 10. Overall rating is 2 of 10. Expand
  26. Kir
    Jul 27, 2013
    Joseph Goebbels is dead, but his cause lives on. creators of the game lying scum. here it is thanks to the world for the liberation from the Nazis, at the cost of 26 million Soviet lives. grateful descendants.
  27. Jul 24, 2013
    Bugs, crashes, price in steam are you joke??? Anti-Russian games. Relic and Sega faithful followers of Goebbels. Read what historian David Glantz, perhaps the foremost authority on the Russo-German writing about myths and realities of WW2, not comics
  28. Jul 26, 2013
    illogical, anti-historical, delusional piece of This story based on Gebbels's diary, he applauds you from hell, Relict. And special thanx to "1C softclub", you bastards.
  29. Jul 25, 2013
    I am from Ukraine. Occasionally i saw walk through from some single player missions, after that i was read about "true history of WW2, shown in game".
    I think that people just never saw any documents about WW2.

Fairy tale about Bear with balalaika in soviet troops much more close to truth, than stupid lie about burned houses with civilians, killed by Red Army
  30. Jul 24, 2013
    If you american? buy it.
    If you don't give a to realy history? Sure thing buy it, you'll love it. If you're pretty sure, that there was some tiranny in USSR? Game's made for you. If you sure that russian soldiers
    If you american? buy it.
    If you don't give a to realy history? Sure thing buy it, you'll love it.
    If you sure that russian soldiers were killing women and children? I feel sorry for you and...YES! This game was made for you!
    Rest of you, those, who still can think with your heads stay away form this game.
    "Historical" bull****
  31. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic! Really?
    As a Company of Heroes veteran (have bought and extensively played the previous four), I really could not be more disappointed.
    Every developer has had a big miss, and Relic has their first huge miss.

Company of Heroes 1 was released 7 years ago. Yet it has better UI, better unit information, better maps
  32. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Absolutely insane scenario, insulting the honor of the Soviet soldiers and the commander in chief, who gave their lives and the Soviet Union liberated Europe from fascism. Comrades NOT buy this .Belarus, Grodno. Expand
  33. Jul 24, 2013
    Another pathetic attempt to re-hash the worst myths of WWII. No one claims it was all rosy on the Russian side, but come on... How bout you do similar game about "evil and immoral" IDF soldiers blasting Arabs? How long would such a game last?
  34. Jul 24, 2013
    Game completely distorts the history of the WWII and offends the feelings of Russian, do you are avenge the loss in hockey 30 years ago? shame on you relic!!!
  35. Jul 24, 2013
    As a huge fan of the first COH and Relic's long list of AAA titles, I really expected to like this game. For all the reason others have listed, this game is monumental let down. I liken its failure to that of Diablo 3; we waited how long for this?

Pay to win day one DLC on a game I just bought for $60. Shameful single player story and gameplay. Massively imbalanced multiplayer. There is no reason anyone should buy this game. Save your cash fellow gamers.
  36. Jul 24, 2013
    This game is a piece of anti-Soviet and anti-Russian propaganda. It insults any Russian and humiliates the memory of the fallen warriors. Wake up, guys, the Cold War ended more than 20 years ago.
  37. Jul 24, 2013
    Okay, okay Games from Nazi Germany for a long time did not come out. Finally it came out, Goebbels happy. Advise developers to open at least once in life history textbook, disgusting game.
  38. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic you are a company of nazi. But for the next game i have some ideas for you:
    1) Show how Stalin eats german children.
    2) Hitler with gebbels free a prisoners of Dahau from Soviet Union killers.
    3) Mission with Soviet Soldiers rape german woman.
    4) Soviet soldiers immune to cold wheather
    5) Killing own soldiers gives +100 to damage for nearby units.
    6) Where is Vodka and russian bears?
  39. Jul 25, 2013
    The worst game about WW2. Falsification of historical facts. Really Nazi propaganda game.
    ============================================================================
  40. Jul 25, 2013
    This game like a pile of and SO FULL OF LIE AND BAD FABLES! Well, that is a terrible propaganda and distribution of the false History. Сreators should be burned in hell for This.
  41. Jul 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Shame for Canadian game industry. I will never ever try any other product of Relic games. This game is nothing but the fascist propaganda. Nothing heroic in this game because of lie. Expand
  42. Jul 25, 2013
    The game is absolutely insulting for every man, who lives in CIS. Disgusting, that people dare to scoff at soldiers,who defeated Nazis and saved billions of lifes in Europe and Asia!
  43. Jul 26, 2013
    Relic, I will not play this game even if you pay me for every second of gameplay. And I will not by any your game. The storyline offensive to the 30 million Soviet Union people killed in World War 2. Relic, you shameful liars.
  44. Jul 26, 2013
    The whole storyline is written by true followers of Joseph Goebbels. Not only many of the myths he invented are in use, but also quotes of russian generals are used out of context, that is simply unproffesional.
  45. Jul 27, 2013
    Relic believe it is better to know our history in one book, without going into the issue. They took the path of least resistance, and now studiously pretend that so be it, not responding to the criticism. False nationalist bastards.
  46. Jul 27, 2013
    Pointless and largely untrue term of events. American propaganda at its best with a clunky feeling interface. People who haven't played the 1st game might fare better, the rest of us were expecting something better not worse.
    The first game was much better as an RTS.
  47. Jul 27, 2013
    Of course, when the Americans were going to release another country, they went with honor.
    But when Russians go to defend their country they are afraid. The burning of their own people, their own civilians. Completely illogical plot in this game. Lie in the descriptions of the mission. Only anti russian minds people can make this game. Nazis!
  48. Jul 27, 2013
    Another "Enemy at the gates" buckets-of-raspberry storyline, but now without any entertaining action. I've could expect this from the youth-and-incompetent-oriented activision, but not from the makers of the good tactic game. I am very disappointed and offended. I would never buy this game or,from now on, any game from the Relic.
  49. Jul 27, 2013
    Totally illogical gameplay and huge collection of stupid myths and lies. The authors should read some serious history books. For their info: the books is like comic-books but with less pictures and more text.
  50. Jul 28, 2013
    Lies, begins even with a poster for the game. In the Red Army, 1941-1945 the Order of Lenin was worn on the leftside of chest, and the cocarde was not applied on a soldiers winter hats. Only the red star. This cocarde applied on the time of Cold War, where, probably, game developers took his inspiration full of lie and propaganda.
    This shows that the developers did not set a purpose to
    This shows that the developers did not set a purpose to show the authenticity and validity of the times of the Second World War, but doing a restoration nazism ideals, trough the humiliation of those who fought with him.
  51. Jul 27, 2013
    ok relic guys you should carefully check your sources (books, novels etc) before using them in your games. try using more than one source next time, ok? this is called cross-checking of facts. and when you screw up please don't pretend its ok, don't say you did a huge work of digging through sources and your picture is very accurate. no it is not. all you did is read exactly 1 (one)ok relic guys you should carefully check your sources (books, novels etc) before using them in your games. try using more than one source next time, ok? this is called cross-checking of facts. and when you screw up please don't pretend its ok, don't say you did a huge work of digging through sources and your picture is very accurate. no it is not. all you did is read exactly 1 (one) fictional novel and transferred it into storyline. cheap lies. sorry i gave you my money, wish i could get a refund. Expand
  52. Jul 27, 2013
    This game presents history as written by Nazis literally. The "story" it tells was told by Goebbels in 1943. You'd think they'll give some light to Allies' side of the story but no, Russians in this game act exactly as described by Nazi propaganda.
  53. Jul 27, 2013
    At the beginning this should be a game about Space Marines and Imperial Guard. With burning civilians corrupted by Chaos. But something went wrong and half of the content was converted to WWII It was really urgent because it is the only explanation about the storyline and, well, the name "Lev Abramovich Isakovich". Otherwise it was something really stronger than weed.
    I do not know what
    I do not know what was the reason for this "Warhammer-WWII" remake but it certainly can not justify the spit on the blood of heroes.
  54. Jul 27, 2013
    This game has a good engine and game-play, but its storyline is usual deceitful antirussian propaganda. We have been watching this antirussian propaganda since 80-s first PC-games. This is the information war...
  55. Jul 27, 2013
    Discrimination of Russians is the same discrimination, as discrimination of any other race or nation! Please, do not support it! We have to stop Russophobia in Video games!!!
  56. Jul 28, 2013
    This game impose an alternative, false story. The game justifies Nazis. Game denigrates the Soviet army that defeated Nazism. The first part was good, this sucks.
  57. Jul 28, 2013
    A storyline straight from the 60s. Russian barbarians killing their own citizens, blowing up their own soldiers and executing their officers. Blood frenzy and killing spree so fierce that you start to wonder how these mindless savages destroyed the world's most advanced and experienced army the Wehrmacht. As I immersed deeper in the game I felt a disgust so deep I stopped following theA storyline straight from the 60s. Russian barbarians killing their own citizens, blowing up their own soldiers and executing their officers. Blood frenzy and killing spree so fierce that you start to wonder how these mindless savages destroyed the world's most advanced and experienced army the Wehrmacht. As I immersed deeper in the game I felt a disgust so deep I stopped following the plot. If you think "it's just a game, the plot doesn't matter", think again. How come that the script directly follows all the allegations of Dr. Goebbels against the Red Army? Maybe there's something wrong with that? Expand
  58. Jul 29, 2013
    This is not a game but an anti-russian nazi propaganda, don't either buy it or download it. The point of releasing this is to brainwash people who don't know anything about history, to make them think that this pice of lie is a real thing.
    P.S.:That's really sad that nowadays younger generation is too lazy to think for their own instead they like to accept any kind of information that media is giving out (that's the aim of goebbels and relic)
  59. Jul 24, 2013
    The plot is absolutely awful and disgusting. I'm shocked because of irresponsible attitude of the creators to historic facts! Sale of this product should be banned. Distortion of history in such shameless way is a crime.
  60. Jul 29, 2013
    This is antiUSSR game. It is a pity that I did not return the money spent on it. This game is imbued with hatred for the liberators of the world from fascism. Lord's creators had to say at once that this is a game made ​​by order of Hitler and Goebbels
  61. Jul 29, 2013
    in this game bad everything
    from the gameplay and storyline with falsified history
    this game is trash, created to be forgotten
    еven more frustrating is that the first part I liked
  62. Jul 24, 2013
    super game. I enjoyed it very much. we together with Goebbels can't break away from it. So shamefully portray Russians pigs could not even us. I am glad that the USA continues to my policy,and I was afraid that when the Red Army took Berlin,policy fascism die.
  63. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. it's horrible, miserable and disgusting playful game, a large number of shoals and error, and the huge slop historical, disgusting play the game so false, so let even be a little bit similar and historically accurate,
    my choice the game: Garbage
  64. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Another AntiRed game. Why not? I'ts like a mainstream today to show, khm...to show "how brutal was the russian tiranny". Thank God I ain't bought it. Played it on my pal's PC.
    If you american? buy it.
    If you don't give a to realy history? Sure thing buy it, you'll love it.
    "Historical" bull****
  65. Jul 25, 2013
    This game was an attempt to create something similar to Red Alert. I see no other explanation for such a miserable story line. If the game was made consciously "serious", it is very sad.
    The game is called Company of Heroes, but who are the heroes here?
  66. Jul 24, 2013
    this script isthis script is Expand
  67. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Once upon with pleasure Hacked online in the first part of COH, was looking forward to the second, I wanted to buy, but first decided to just read the letspleem in youtube. Problevalsya immediately. Damn creators and writers that do not care for the graves of our ancestors and veterans still alive! You people without honor and call you in any way, like those bastards whose order you performed. Inglourious Mraz born filth and die. Expand
  68. Jul 24, 2013
    This is nonsense, not a game. The case of Goebbels is alive and well. I wish the families of the developers go through all the hardships and privations of the blame on the Soviet people during the war.
  69. Jul 24, 2013
    It is anti soviet, anti social, anti historical game based on illogical and untrusted facts. It contains a little bit of truth. Be careful! It can harm your intellectual development!
  70. Jul 24, 2013
    It seems that the main country sheltered fleeing the Nazis, was not Argentina but Canada. Only this explains why the son of Joseph Goebbels wrote the scenario of the game. Scenario liar from the beginning to the end and main task creators apparently in order to justify the Nazis and slander and blame for the crimes of the Nazis, those who defeated them. Goebbels looks at the creators ofIt seems that the main country sheltered fleeing the Nazis, was not Argentina but Canada. Only this explains why the son of Joseph Goebbels wrote the scenario of the game. Scenario liar from the beginning to the end and main task creators apparently in order to justify the Nazis and slander and blame for the crimes of the Nazis, those who defeated them. Goebbels looks at the creators of the game from hell, and smiles happily. Hitler happily wish you a long life. This is not a game it is the embodiment of lies Expand
  71. Jul 24, 2013
    Deceitful and despicable game! The total distortion of historical reality. For what was it done? Shame on the story writers and publishers!
    Don't buy this game!
  72. Jul 25, 2013
    Completely idiotic balance. Disgusting Dirty lie on the best advice of Goebbels. Outdated graphics. Settling sound. Game for morons. Relic degraded. They wanted to draw attention players of his sick imagination or they screenwriter idiot? I think the original crap soldiers Soviet Union? These are just crap themselves.
  73. Jul 25, 2013
    untrue story. looks like soviet nation kill fascist because they just did not like their and taking the Reichstag was for take photo. What the f**k its unbelievable
  74. Jul 29, 2013
    Dis guys wuz smokin some ultimate cuz the plot is complete nonsense. Russkies definitely not angels, but dis game a flam. I don know why they do dis, but the tru is they totally stupid
  75. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is awful just friggin awful.

8 years after CoH and all we get are new skins. AI is so much dumber now... seriously the cover system is totally broken. Oh yeah and the story sucks so to add insult to injury it's worse than CoH.

Just so bad to release a game like this. It's not even friggin optimized and runs sluggish as hell!! WHY!? It looks the same as what we saw from CoH
  76. Jul 24, 2013
    Games such as KoH2 in Russian called "VYSER". This game presents false picture of history of Great Patriotic War.
    IMHO, Relics study in school alternative history of Earth in XX century..

PS Sorry for bad english...
  77. Jul 31, 2013
    Can't even play the game. When I try to start it I get an error message saying "Company of heroes 2 has detected it is running in compatibility mode. This is unsupported and should be addressed before launching the game. Attempting to run in compatibility mode will cause the game to run improperly or likely crash. To solve this, ensure neither Company of Heroes 2 or Steam is running inCan't even play the game. When I try to start it I get an error message saying "Company of heroes 2 has detected it is running in compatibility mode. This is unsupported and should be addressed before launching the game. Attempting to run in compatibility mode will cause the game to run improperly or likely crash. To solve this, ensure neither Company of Heroes 2 or Steam is running in compatibility mode."

There are some registry hacks out there to solve the problem, but it doesn't work for me.
  78. Jul 23, 2013
    If lying sometime becomes a crime, developers will go to prison for life. This is holy war for people, which's parents and grandparents were here. you'll doe in hell
  79. Jul 24, 2013
    If you guys want an example of how to take something great and turn it into piece of crap then just try this game out. I cant comment about the storyline because i just managed to play to third mission and just uninstalled the game. Why I uninstalled it? The game is full of bugs and doesnt have the same gameplay charm and intensity like company of heroes. Here is an example. I had 5 fullIf you guys want an example of how to take something great and turn it into piece of crap then just try this game out. I cant comment about the storyline because i just managed to play to third mission and just uninstalled the game. Why I uninstalled it? The game is full of bugs and doesnt have the same gameplay charm and intensity like company of heroes. Here is an example. I had 5 full squads defending in trenches (one squad had maxim gun shooting at enemy and other one had flamethrower). A single german unit broke the lines ran straight through 3 squads shooting at it, one flamethrower and machine gun. It reminded me of that movie with owen willson (behind enemy lines i believe) when he is runing through minefield while a tank and 15 guys with aks are shooting from behind and not a scratch on him.

Thank you for getting my hopes up and than shotting me down.
  80. Jul 24, 2013
    I was born in USSR. Your game is egregious lie. Campaign scenario is written by nazi fans. Relic died for me. Soviet soldiers saved the world from destruction.
  81. Jul 27, 2013
    The game is absolutely a joke. No plot, no likable characters, no gameplay. Only a trolling of fellings of a some group of man. Absolutely bad game.
  82. Jul 24, 2013
    This is the worst game of 2013! Relic Interetstive company that distorts the history of the country foreign to her. Those people who believed in the story and believe it is true you dumb asses who know nothing about the history of the USSR! Screenwriter CoH 2, I turn to you: next time when you, nazzi read a book of Goebbels, do suicide, but DON'T WRITE A STORY! (c)
  83. Jul 25, 2013
    This game made by Nazis.
    This game gives Russians a bad name, game play is often repetitive, unsatisfying game play, lackluster soundtrack, very demanding graphics, gives this game a negative score.
  84. Jul 26, 2013
    This game includes an absolutely atrocious campaign designed to make the Soviets look like blood-thirsty criminals and completely ignores the heroism of the soldiers during the war.
  85. Jul 27, 2013
    The gameplay is quite weak, there are some bugs. The historical facts are twisted in a terrible way, Goebbels would be proud of the plot. This kind of propaganda could have existed in the world without internet but now, when the borders are open, it is ridiculous if the authors think their deceitful propaganda will remain unraveled.
  86. Jul 27, 2013
    This piece of software code is a loathsome falsification of historical facts, but also a spit in the face and on the graves of those who fought on the side of the Soviet Union and gave their lives in the struggle with the brown plague in World War II.
    This game is the same place at the bottom of the garbage can
  87. Jul 28, 2013
    The most vile and disgusting lie in the history of video games. This is real As a person born in the Soviet Union, the whole game appears a huge farce. Hitler would have been pleased.
  88. Jul 28, 2013
    This pro-nazi game must be punished for The Greater Good! Dear Reliс scenario writer, be lamb, kill yourself and do not touch WWII history anymore....
  89. Jul 24, 2013
    Unfortunately, despite good visuals and somewhat engaging multiplayer, the single player campaign is something I did not expect from Relic. As a fan of history I just cannot advise buying this game. Looks like scriptwriters education is based on cold-war propaganda and not on any serious historical research.
  90. Jul 25, 2013
    The anti-Soviet and anti-Russian propaganda. The Nazis have to be happy with this game.
    Why are they called the game "Сompany of Heroes"? It should have been called "Сompany of Lies."
    You should be ashamed, Relic. You are humiliated and insulted the army that saved their country and liberated Europe from Nazism. The Nazis would have cooked soap out of your directors in a concentration camp if the Red Army did not come to Berlin.
  91. Jul 25, 2013
    false, untrue game. The only judgment that it deserves it's zero, because in this game, nothing other than the historical names. Sorry for my bad Search result used a translator
  92. Jul 27, 2013
    This is a very bad game. The developers, writers and producers of this game are morons. If you like a lie, slander, brainwash play this game. Hitler and Goebbels just love to play it.
  93. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is not just looks like it is one ot those games which are meant to mess up your brains and history knowledge, or just kill them both. Even in Germany there are a lot of prohibitions on everything that relates to fascism because they don`t want to remember horrible things which they did to France, Russia and even their own country. And here in canada in less then a century we seeThis game is not just looks like it is one ot those games which are meant to mess up your brains and history knowledge, or just kill them both. Even in Germany there are a lot of prohibitions on everything that relates to fascism because they don`t want to remember horrible things which they did to France, Russia and even their own country. And here in canada in less then a century we see a Hitler`s best fans, stupid enough to quote Goebbels. Which trying to persuade us, that it was Russian soldiers who set houses with alive people on fire instead of recruiting them or I don`t know, just letting them run away and support army in other ways. So it was not great perfect race of fascists who burn Russian people alive when they were out of jews, make sense? Who burn all cities and killed all people on the way of german army? Sure it was Russians, germans just smelled flowers and watch rainbows on their way.

Unfortunately I cannot evaluate gameplay better because this game in highly unstable and crushes or freezes too often and without interesting tactical missions or story I don`t see any reason to beat this dead horse.

As for nazi relic I haven`t seen such disrespect for my country from anything or anyone sane for a long time. My own grandfather fought in this war and returned home with a dent from a fragment of a shell and blind dead eye, but never I heard from him or any other veterans who actually participated in real combat of this war anything like this crap you call "historical facts".

I will make sure to stay away from your future titles and keep away my friends and acquaintance, and yes, we are those people who pays for games we play (even though there are a lot of ways to get them for free). I also inform everyone I can about your attitude toward my country.

And don`t be confused it is not a hate letter. It is despise letter.
  94. Jul 27, 2013
    Its Funny how Westerners think they know our History better than us. Am not denying that some of this things did happened on Eastern Front, but to make it seem that it all it was is Idiotic. I am very disappointed with this game. I paid money for anti-russian propaganda. Also stop saying "well its the truth" its not, its the truth of YOUR government and its not Universal. Damn kids.....
  95. Jul 27, 2013
    1) Show how Stalin eats german children.
    2) Hitler with gebbels free a prisoners of Dahau from Soviet Union killers.
    3) Mission with Soviet Soldiers rape german woman.
    4) Soviet soldiers immune to cold wheather
    5) Killing own soldiers gives +100 to damage for nearby units.
    6) Where is Vodka and russian bears?
  96. Jul 27, 2013
    I thought it's impossible to make more anti-historic and russophobic thing than the notorious movie "Enemy at the Gate". I was wrong. The creators of Company of Heroes 2 went way beyond thas.
  97. Jul 28, 2013
    Another russophobic fantasy based on another russophobic fantasies based on yet another russophobic fantasies based on Goebbels. Know your roots, Relic.
  98. Jul 28, 2013
    The first part of the game about the heroes on the alien land. The second part of the game about coward russian on his country!!!!! How they win????!!
  99. Jul 29, 2013
    Plot, probably written by a Joseph Gebbels himself, or his most loyal fans, which also makes no sense and is dumber than anything you've ever seen before. Outdated mechanics, nothing new. Game made canadian nazis. Don't buy, don't even download this piece of...
  100. Jul 26, 2013
    history of insanity, invented patients writers. I will never buy a single game Relic. They work in a campaign apparently children of Nazi perpetrators. I hope they go bankrupt and not let not any more games.
  101. Aug 5, 2013
    It's not a game it's piece of nazi's sh*t! Metascore 80? Are you kidding me?!
    It's not a game it's piece of nazi's sh*t! Metascore 80? Are you kidding me?!
    Citation (auto-translation): "In connection with the addresses of the users considering as inadmissible a number of episodes of game, the 1C-Softklab company made the decision since July 26, 2013 to stop sale of a computer game of Company of Heroes 2 (the developer Relic Entertainment, the publisher SEGA) in the territory of the Russian Federation and the CIS. At present we analyze a situation and informed on it the developer and the publisher of Company of Heroes 2."
    That's good. STEAM on turn..

1. Oct 7, 2013