Company of Heroes 2 PC

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
2.0

1. Jul 26, 2013
    Relic you know nothing about the history of our country so please make the games about your brave Canada nation playing hockey or doing anything else.
  2. Jul 26, 2013
    Nice NaziGame!
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  3. Jul 26, 2013
    Gameplay is ugly and slow. Multiplayer either wan't start at all, or breaks just at start. Got moneyback next day after purchase.
    I recommend authors read at least wikipedia before starting next "historic" game. And buy a book at amazon about game development will be also helpful.
  4. Jul 26, 2013
    why is it normal to desecrate the history of the great country which is foreign to you? Hitler would love to play a game like this. Yep. Millions of people sacrificed themselves just for one photo.
    Let's develop a game about parents of this game's creator. His mother will be a prostitute trying to earn money for his father, who is a drug dealer in prison. We just have to find out their real names and photos. It's just a game, so it's nothing wrong to do so.
  5. Jul 26, 2013
    Gulags, army without any weapons, Russians shooting their own soldiers in the back. All included. This is not a real strategy game, more like an JOKE.
  6. Jul 26, 2013
    How could sink into such a frank Can fill his belly is worth more than the truth. The Anglo-Saxons are constantly at war with Russ. Now the war has reached a new level the digital content. Dick to you, we will win!
  7. Jul 26, 2013
    Don't play it, if you don't want to be brainwashed. simply as that.
    the developers of the game should be arrested for making that kind of product. an offence to the world's history. also, the game is not balanced in multiplayer and overall not what players expected. stay away from it
  8. Jul 26, 2013
    This is too much, perhaps, many have become accustomed to many games and especially do not take seriously the story, but it's overkill. so I registered here specifically what would express their dissatisfaction.
  9. Jul 26, 2013
    A shame to Relic! Soviet brave soldiers saves the world from Nazi in 1941-1945, but very strange game developers now trying to rebirth the nazi propaganda.
  10. Jul 26, 2013
    Could Dr. Goebbels make a better Anti-Soviet propaganda? Nazi crimes are swept under the carpet, and "NKVD crimes" fantasy created. Another mass-media product in the trend of Nazi apologists.
  11. Jul 26, 2013
    These are my criteria and scores for each of them:

Graphics 0.0; Really, animations, particle effects, models i have such sense, that everything is from the beginning of the 2000-th. But system requirements are pretty high! Gameplay 0.0; Well, CoH 1 was much better in this aspect; Perfomance 0.0; I hate games with bugs! Even if it has great graphics bugs ruin all the pleasure
    These are my criteria and scores for each of them:

Gameplay 0.0; Well, CoH 1 was much better in this aspect;

Perfomance 0.0; I hate games with bugs! Even if it has great graphics bugs ruin all the pleasure from the gaming process.

Plot -1. Why? Because the story is an insult to my brain.

Price 0.0; Really, I think, creators of this ...erh...game should pay money not players.

The game looks cheap and raw. It has pseudohistoric plot, which indignities the hole nation. I hate myself for wasting my time, playing this game.
  12. Jul 27, 2013
    Relic believe it is better to know our history in one book, without going into the issue. They took the path of least resistance, and now studiously pretend that so be it, not responding to the criticism. False nationalist bastards.
  13. Jul 27, 2013
    Pointless and largely untrue term of events. American propaganda at its best with a clunky feeling interface. People who haven't played the 1st game might fare better, the rest of us were expecting something better not worse.
    The first game was much better as an RTS.
  14. Jul 27, 2013
    Oh, there is a bunch of anti-soviet propaganda stamps. You collect almost all of them. Pretty enough to think a little bit and read even few real documents to understand that is all Shoot own soldiers, burn own people! Why, what for?! Why need to make a game whit this kind of script? To insult that few veterans who still alive and insult people who live in countries of ex-USSR? You areOh, there is a bunch of anti-soviet propaganda stamps. You collect almost all of them. Pretty enough to think a little bit and read even few real documents to understand that is all Shoot own soldiers, burn own people! Why, what for?! Why need to make a game whit this kind of script? To insult that few veterans who still alive and insult people who live in countries of ex-USSR? You are pretty successful in that! Are you glad? Expand
  15. Jul 27, 2013
    The game looks like P.J. Goebbels made. Lie, lie and another lie about Soviet Union, soviet people, soviet army and soviet Victory. Awful, awful campaign.
  16. Jul 27, 2013
    The worst scenario that could come up. Crazy Russian kill each other, while fighting the Nazis.
    Apparently the propaganda in the media is not enough..
  17. Jul 27, 2013
    Of course, when the Americans were going to release another country, they went with honor.
    But when Russians go to defend their country they are afraid. The burning of their own people, their own civilians. Completely illogical plot in this game. Lie in the descriptions of the mission. Only anti russian minds people can make this game. Nazis!
  18. Jul 27, 2013
    Another "Enemy at the gates" buckets-of-raspberry storyline, but now without any entertaining action. I've could expect this from the youth-and-incompetent-oriented activision, but not from the makers of the good tactic game. I am very disappointed and offended. I would never buy this game or,from now on, any game from the Relic.
  19. Jul 27, 2013
    Game story was written without any respect to real history and facts. The game is totally anti-soviet, this is the only sense of this product. I really feel sorry for those, who would believe in this ugly attempt to rewrite history. And by the way, during World War II Soviet Union, US, Great Britain, Canada were allies. What happened now I don't understand
  20. Jul 27, 2013
    Totally illogical gameplay and huge collection of stupid myths and lies. The authors should read some serious history books. For their info: the books is like comic-books but with less pictures and more text.
  21. Jul 27, 2013
    The next time you'll try to create smth, connected with Russia, post-soviet countries or just other nation, remember, that it isn't a joke to operate with feelings of their representatives. Take a trouble to LEARN their history. Please, watch this http://carambatv.ru/movie/bad-comedian/company-of-heroes-2/ (russion language, but after creating a whole game about ussr, it wouldn't beThe next time you'll try to create smth, connected with Russia, post-soviet countries or just other nation, remember, that it isn't a joke to operate with feelings of their representatives. Take a trouble to LEARN their history. Please, watch this http://carambatv.ru/movie/bad-comedian/company-of-heroes-2/ (russion language, but after creating a whole game about ussr, it wouldn't be difficult for you to understand) Expand
  22. Jul 27, 2013
    Who write this script? It's real insult for not only Russian history, but for all countries, which fight in world war 2d. I think authors are real nazi.
  23. Jul 27, 2013
    I haven't seen so frankly pro-nazi game! Okay. I can smile playing some funny trash like Red Alert 3 because Soviet are showed there grotesquely, but this game refers to "historical authenticity". Joseph Goebbels applauds from Hell...
  24. Jul 28, 2013
    This game impose an alternative, false story. The game justifies Nazis. Game denigrates the Soviet army that defeated Nazism. The first part was good, this sucks.
  25. Jul 28, 2013
    What a game! stories full of lies and errors! Super STUPID AI! MP maps too small! BAD balance! Even an new IS-2 heavy tank will be killed by a PZ-IV medium tank! see those Critic Reviewers?U R ALL LIARS! Give my 60 dollars back!This game worth only 5 dollars! I will be very glad if the scenario writer be fired! Why did U try to do a job U can not do it well?why not just go home andWhat a game! stories full of lies and errors! Super STUPID AI! MP maps too small! BAD balance! Even an new IS-2 heavy tank will be killed by a PZ-IV medium tank! see those Critic Reviewers?U R ALL LIARS! Give my 60 dollars back!This game worth only 5 dollars! I will be very glad if the scenario writer be fired! Why did U try to do a job U can not do it well?why not just go home and tell UR gramma that U R A FOOL? Expand
  26. Jul 28, 2013
    CoH2 is total lie. Here in Russia we don't need to read any memoirs to discover the truth of The War. We all have relatives who fought the Nazis. Our heroes told us everything.
  27. Jul 28, 2013
    fake history of war. racizm, bugs, frezes, too overpriced. DON'T BUY IT. Relic developers are children of Goebbels. this it worst game ever. multiplayer network on this game is the worst I've ever seen
  28. Jul 28, 2013
    Game story outrage the feelings of Russian and ex Soviet people and memory about ours grandparents. Stop lie and distort the history of World War 2!!!
  29. Jul 28, 2013
    Most importantly, this game's plot involves the complex matter as the USSR history in the WW2. One does not simply get a random 'parahistory' book and write a story that sells in millions of copies. The way the game developers see the conflict is disgusting.
  30. Jul 28, 2013
    A full-scale invasion of the frozen tundra? Where according to Valve Eastern Front or Moscow was located? Where Moscow is located? But geografy is not main problem. Creators of game are impossibly stupid advocates of the worst criminals of human history Nazi germany. We have to stop them and their propoganda. DO NOT BUY IT!!!
  31. Jul 28, 2013
    Russians killing russians, why? Russian solders burns russian civilian, why? Why i didn't see any bear in this 'Game'? Bugs, freezes, much overpriced. This worst game ever!
  32. Jul 28, 2013
    English proveb says: 'Give a dog a bad name and hang him'. Seems this is a general style of the western politics. Stop this, guys. I mean, stop lying to yourselves about the reality you live in. Otherwise one day you find youselves in the world which doesn't correspond to your maps at all. And with no friends that would be glad to see you.
    The game is absolutely disgusting.
  33. Jul 28, 2013
    Worst game about WWII. After playing wanted to give a history textbook for developers as a present, they will learn many interesting things.
    D't waste time and money.
  34. Jul 29, 2013
    It is extremely casual attitude towards the history of Russia. Developers should be aware that they may offend the sensibilities of the people. I hope very much that it was not propaganda, but a poor education writer.
  35. Jul 29, 2013
    This is antiUSSR game. It is a pity that I did not return the money spent on it. This game is imbued with hatred for the liberators of the world from fascism. Lord's creators had to say at once that this is a game made ​​by order of Hitler and Goebbels
  36. Jul 29, 2013
    It's actually more a nazist propaganda masterpiece than a game. Adolf would enjoy playing it. Absolutely disgusting for normal people. Might be a good idea to mark it with a special "NAZI" rating.
  37. Jul 29, 2013
    in this game bad everything
    from the gameplay and storyline with falsified history
    this game is trash, created to be forgotten
    еven more frustrating is that the first part I liked
  38. Jul 31, 2013
    You who do not understand putting 0. Game offends the memory of our fathers and grandfathers. It does not matter that led our country at the time of our country angry Georgians in the trenches and burning houses of common people were killed. You, for whom World War 2 did not realize that when not for whom this Great Patriotic War. Our country has paid the highest price. Fatalities haveYou who do not understand putting 0. Game offends the memory of our fathers and grandfathers. It does not matter that led our country at the time of our country angry Georgians in the trenches and burning houses of common people were killed. You, for whom World War 2 did not realize that when not for whom this Great Patriotic War. Our country has paid the highest price. Fatalities have been in almost every family, we have destroyed cities and villages were burnt. You are the victim of Western propaganda. If you do not care, then why not make such achievements Wehrmacht: Iron Cross for the burning of 100 villages, the Iron Cross in 1000 for the murder of Jews, or creative achievement "clearance with the help of local residents."
    P.S. Sorry for bad English.
  39. Jul 26, 2013
    everyone who whines that it's true. running to teach history.
    the game is based on a full box.
    I understand that the countries of Europe only life were all cowards.
    but not again be conducted on what fascism is cool.
  40. Jul 26, 2013
    history of insanity, invented patients writers. I will never buy a single game Relic. They work in a campaign apparently children of Nazi perpetrators. I hope they go bankrupt and not let not any more games.
  41. Jul 24, 2013
    I like first COH, but COH 2 has the worst campaign script ever.
    In game the mail enemy isn't Nazi's. The main enemy is angry Commie, killing own soldiers.
    In real history Russians protect own people from Nazi.
    Relic please learn history.
  42. Jul 23, 2013
    CoH1 wasn't perfect, but was a real good game, CoH2 is just a crap. Don't know what relic doing 7 years, game have no real change and now full of bugs and crushs. Multiplayer totally unbalanced. Nazi army have so many power, so 80% gamers play them. Singplayer scenario is a totally history falsification. Long time I dont see so many unbelievable anywhere. The Soviet army was worse thanCoH1 wasn't perfect, but was a real good game, CoH2 is just a crap. Don't know what relic doing 7 years, game have no real change and now full of bugs and crushs. Multiplayer totally unbalanced. Nazi army have so many power, so 80% gamers play them. Singplayer scenario is a totally history falsification. Long time I dont see so many unbelievable anywhere. The Soviet army was worse than the Nazis shows. I think the game wrote descendants who had fled the Nazis residues.

in total: its bad in multiplayer and has no value single. Dont buy it. If you want WW2 strategy game buy CoH1.
  43. Jul 23, 2013
    All the single player is lie! Where are your historians? They don't know about East Front.
  44. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is full of lie. I hate developers. I wait for this game, and what? I think, this game made by nacist. Seriosly. USSR win World War for all of us!
  45. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is a lie The developers of the game are fascists!!!!!
    Don't buy this game!!!
    Developers will go in HELL!!!!
    Learn history with book!!
    Stupid developers!!!!!
  46. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is a Nazi wouldn't recommend this to anyone. It contains nothing but Goebbels lies. Company story is a horrible mix of antirussian propaganda stamps, looks like Relic hired both Hebbels and Soljenitsyn as scenarists. If anyone would like to swin in all this you're welkome, but I prefer not.
  47. Jul 23, 2013
    Singleplayer campaign made by Nazi. Nice job Relic, you offended most ex-soviet people.
    Multiplayer balance is non existent thing, and all players reports are ignored. Instead there are some strange fixes that doesn't improve situation at all.
  48. Jul 23, 2013
    Wish I'd never seen this and never new of its existence. I know there are people who might say "Relax, it's just a game", but this piece of Goebbels's propaganda is just above all limits that I or any normal individual who hasn't lost his senses can accept as a plot for a historical video game.

From the very beginning I started feeling like "Omg, wtf is this? What is it I'm playing now?" I don't have neither appropriate words nor my precious mental health left after seeing soldiers of the Red Army burning down the houses full of soviet people to describe all the indignation from what I've seen. It left me literally speechless with only one thought in my mind:

"If Nazi won WW2 the would create exactly the same game."

And yes, I'm a Russian. I know it makes my words somewhat not worth taking into consideration because "soviet propaganda ate my brain" for those who call themselves "civilized west". Might be or might be vice versa... But as once said by Arthur Drexler "History is written for the victors and what they leave out is the losers" and this is what I see now. It make me wonder who actually won that war...
  49. Jul 23, 2013
    Bad,stupid ugly russian animals, defending their homeland vs Hitler's warriors of light.
    All, who are against Russian is a hero.
    Company of Heroes 2 100 good old false
  50. Jul 24, 2013
    Developers are victims of propaganda or propagandists by themselves. West freedom is freedom to be brainless moron and idiot. Your massmedia helps you to not think about important things.
  51. Jul 24, 2013
    The creators of the game Nazis. Game Script slap in the victims of war, spitting at soldiers who saved us from death in the gas chambers. Bukdte cursed those who created this misery! Sorry for my English.
  52. Jul 24, 2013
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
    But why to bother and read real history books? Let's just make another game about this terrible unhuman russians.
  53. Jul 24, 2013
    Alternative history and stupidity is a different things. Study history before development if you insist you made historical game. Its very strange to see such discrepancy in game-play and game story.
  54. Jul 25, 2013
    The game is full or prejudicial falsifications of history, negative national stereotypes and advocating of Nazism. It is full of old dirty tricks in style of of Joseph Goebbels. Good example is a quote from Marshal Vasilevsky's memoir given in one of the mission briefings, in which he expresses reluctance to continue fighting for USSR, but the actual quote was taken from text written inThe game is full or prejudicial falsifications of history, negative national stereotypes and advocating of Nazism. It is full of old dirty tricks in style of of Joseph Goebbels. Good example is a quote from Marshal Vasilevsky's memoir given in one of the mission briefings, in which he expresses reluctance to continue fighting for USSR, but the actual quote was taken from text written in 1917!
    There are plenty bad reviews from insulted Commonwealth of Independent States players.
    Petitions against game gained thousands of supporters
    If U love Hitler this game is for you.
  55. Jul 25, 2013
    An excelent perverting of Soviet history, showing that game that's called Company of Heroes is actually about cowards and desertirs. Do not believe anything that this game is trying to tell you.
  56. Jul 25, 2013
    The worst game about WWII. Russians are not so stupid to send their own soldiers to die without any reason. The game doesn't reflect the truth. it just disgraces Russian army that won the war and saved the world from fascism.
  57. Jul 26, 2013
    Does Canada have settled the remnants of the Nazi army?! You know nothing about our war and the Eastern Front! Relits you slop poured our history! Shame on you!!!
  58. Jul 27, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game shows that people from Relic know nothing about WW2 history, because they just made up whole story. When imperial guard Commissar from WH40k kills his own soliders, or orks kill each other for no reason, it's ok, they are fictional characters. But distortion of real history offends people. Why there is NOTHING good about Russians in this game. C' mon, Relic, you've even shown GOOD side of NAZI Germans in opposing fronts. The game is called Company of Heroes 2, not Warhammer 1942-1945. Where are the Heroes? Expand
  59. Jul 27, 2013
    I'm russian but I'm not of the most patriotic ones. Although whole thing became polemic few days ago I still wish to write some small parts people tend to overlook. Firstly game is mediocre at best. Gameplay is fine, but its exactly same gameplay was 7 years ago in company of heroes 1, moreover CoH1 has much better performance and graphically may even be better than 2 and in case ofI'm russian but I'm not of the most patriotic ones. Although whole thing became polemic few days ago I still wish to write some small parts people tend to overlook. Firstly game is mediocre at best. Gameplay is fine, but its exactly same gameplay was 7 years ago in company of heroes 1, moreover CoH1 has much better performance and graphically may even be better than 2 and in case of multiplayer balance game is still raw. For some reason CoH2 also liked to CTD every second mission so I have no idea why people imply this game is so great.

Secondly plot is controversial. Yes, russians had their share of war crimes with the whole world, yes so commanders could be unreasonable, but lets be fair, game shows russians vilified. Almost every mission they perform cruel, usually pointless and illogical act. Burning down your own land houses with people inside? Shooting surrendering or retreating people? Executing your own soldiers for minor disobedience? Killing polish partisans because Poland would start war against them? really? Even 227 order was shown wrong, for the sake of gameplay probably but they made huge deal out of that. On other side they shown nothing good or even remotely sympathetic about side you play for, its clear case you play for the evil side. To be fair Relic is pretty bad at making up plot so at least part of this I expect to be scriptwriter's incompetence, but still is that surprising that game had such a massive backdraft? The real failure on the part of developers though is to vilify russians and not say germans, or japanese, firstly because of a russian proverb 'nobody judges the winners' and secondly because ww2 theme is of extreme importance in Russia like you would expect to be Muhammad for Muslims.
  60. Jul 27, 2013
    Game did under the leadership of Joseph Goebbels, looking in Mein Kampf
    if in multiplayer you can still play a Single player is just Nazi propaganda and all.
  61. Jul 24, 2013
    If you guys want an example of how to take something great and turn it into piece of crap then just try this game out. I cant comment about the storyline because i just managed to play to third mission and just uninstalled the game. Why I uninstalled it? The game is full of bugs and doesnt have the same gameplay charm and intensity like company of heroes. Here is an example. I had 5 fullIf you guys want an example of how to take something great and turn it into piece of crap then just try this game out. I cant comment about the storyline because i just managed to play to third mission and just uninstalled the game. Why I uninstalled it? The game is full of bugs and doesnt have the same gameplay charm and intensity like company of heroes. Here is an example. I had 5 full squads defending in trenches (one squad had maxim gun shooting at enemy and other one had flamethrower). A single german unit broke the lines ran straight through 3 squads shooting at it, one flamethrower and machine gun. It reminded me of that movie with owen willson (behind enemy lines i believe) when he is runing through minefield while a tank and 15 guys with aks are shooting from behind and not a scratch on him.

Thank you for getting my hopes up and than shotting me down.
  62. Jul 25, 2013
    Great game for the fans of fascism. Wouldn't script writers be more useful as a soap or a lampshade or leather gloves? These gloves could keep a fresh pint of beer or a Bavarian sausages. Too bad their grandfathers were rescued by the Red Army, too bad they didn't fall into the tens of millions of victims of German fascism.
  63. Jul 25, 2013
    This game did the Nazis and imbeciles. For the distortion of history to shoot these freaks! My grandfather fought not for the fact that it would be a feat mud poured. Sorry for my english.
  64. Jul 25, 2013
    SImply put, the gameplay is nothing special. The story is basically every possible bit and snippet of Josef Goebbels' propaganda combined. Well, the topic of mass rapes wasn't explored for some reason, but can't have 'em all I suppose. Good thing I didn't buy this game. Heck, I don't think I'll buy another Relic game ever again.
  65. Jul 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Shockingly lying game
    The Soviet soldiers are somehow behave like Nazis, burning alive of its people, instead of their heroism shown some zany cast of the bullets.
    Europe forgets who saved her from the Nazis and won the second world war
  66. Jul 25, 2013
    Relic lives in a alternate universe, where soviet officers kill soviet soldiers for rescuing people, where Berlin was captured "for the nice photography", etc.
    Im Russian, and I resent this attitude to the history of my country.
    What if we will make a game about ruthless US soldiers in Vietnam?
  67. Jul 25, 2013
    Fine! thank you to my followers! A well done work for the dissemination of anti-Soviet agitation! Unheard of falsification of facts and a lot of lies, oh yeah, love it! And how well you have managed defame and discredit the russian soldiers. this is great! You were able to bring to life, what I wanted so much! A standing ovation, bravo!
    Dr. Goebbels.
  68. Jul 25, 2013
    Game in itself secondary and weak. It is a shame to me with this Canadian firm, so to be dishonored in front of the whole world. Script writers became a lies loudspeakers about the USSR. It is necessary to be able to say lies.
  69. Jul 26, 2013
    Best regards from Joseph Goebbels to Relic studio. Awesome pice of nazi propaganda. this game opens a new era of dehumanization and deheroization in computer games.
  70. Jul 24, 2013
    Maybe gameplay is nice, but scenario is really awful. I really don't know, what kind of people can possibly write this trash. You just dishonored a great history of my country. USSR burned their people in houses? Executed their soldiers for combat exploits? What? Do you really wrote the scenario? I think you should sometimes learn the history books or ACTUALLY check achieve documents ofMaybe gameplay is nice, but scenario is really awful. I really don't know, what kind of people can possibly write this trash. You just dishonored a great history of my country. USSR burned their people in houses? Executed their soldiers for combat exploits? What? Do you really wrote the scenario? I think you should sometimes learn the history books or ACTUALLY check achieve documents of WW2, instead of just writing about it and deceive the consumer. Expand
  71. Jul 27, 2013
    Relic bastards. They lie about history, lie about my country, lie about my people. Everyone who played in it, and believe in what is described in the story is true idiots. You burn in hell, Relic.
  72. Aug 4, 2013
    COH2 is a solid RTS with terrifying and gritty battlefield ambiance. In the explosions and gunfire, you can feel the thrill and panic of positions being overrun, of the enemy turning your flank, of ordering your squads into defensive positions to stem the enemy's advance.

A lot of the negative reviews I see have to do with the main campaign and its outcome. Possibly the campaign says things people don't like or agree with, hence a negative review. I personally haven't played much of the campaign, but I've played a lot of the multiplayer, and I can vouch that the multiplayer aspect is fun and well developed.

It's an excellent RTS, though perhaps the price could be a bit lower for what you receive...
  73. Jul 25, 2013
    This whole game is a joke, that could lead to a disaster. No one will check the facts, everybody will just accept it in their minds. This game is a nazi propoganda. Single fact: 600 000 Russian soldiers where fighting for freedom of Poland. All game is a lie and pathetic main hero. Russians never surrended, and were fighting for their home, their land, wifes and children. My grandfatherThis whole game is a joke, that could lead to a disaster. No one will check the facts, everybody will just accept it in their minds. This game is a nazi propoganda. Single fact: 600 000 Russian soldiers where fighting for freedom of Poland. All game is a lie and pathetic main hero. Russians never surrended, and were fighting for their home, their land, wifes and children. My grandfather was fighting in this war. I'am spiting in your face, Relic. Expand
  74. Jul 23, 2013
    I never thought that I will came to Metacritic and write a review.

But when I saw WHAT Relic tries to sell us as Single-Player Campaign, I decided I will do everything to stop that shameless from spreading. The whole plot just written like by Nazi Ministry of Propaganda. Half-human, half-beasts, known as "Red Army", burn they own civilian population alive, murder prisoners of war
    I never thought that I will came to Metacritic and write a review.

The whole plot just written like by Nazi Ministry of Propaganda. Half-human, half-beasts, known as "Red Army", burn they own civilian population alive, murder prisoners of war and each other; their commanders don't care a damn about them, throwing hundreds of them, some even without weapons, into suicide attacks right on German MGs and murdering everyone who disobeyed them.

Soviet soldiers fought bravely for their Motherland and for those European countries that were occupied by Nazi scum; they saved a lot of people, millions of Jews and other nations, from the horrible slaying in Nazi death camps. Many gave their lives for the freedom of the humanity, saving other people's lives. In the end, they met their Allied brothers on the German river Elbe; the war against evil was won, the war criminals were convicted and punished.

Of course, there is always someone in the world who didn't like that. Who supports the other side, the darkness, the racism, the extermination of whole nations.

I knew before that not all Nazi are dead; that some are still lurking around, trying to poison the minds of young people with Hitler's human-hating ideology.

But I never thought that some of them make computer games.

If you are a normal person, if you are really not approve Nazis ideas at least, do not play this game.

It was made by Nazis for potential Nazis, not for you.
  75. Jul 23, 2013
    The game is created on the basis of Goebbels propaganda posters. Illogical and insulting story led me to the idea that developers greet each other with "Heil Hitler!"
    Excellent multiplayer, by the way.
  76. Jul 23, 2013
    If we talk about the plot, it's an absolute lie in the tradition of Goebbels. The writers and creators of the game are probably grandchildren of the Nazis, who were hiding in Canada.
    If we talk about the game, it is worse than the first part of the management and Graph.
    Do not buy it, do not play it, watch out your brain.
  77. AVK
    Jul 23, 2013
    So big and wellknown company which have so great videogames in portfolio and so awful project. Hello, doctor Goebbels! We know who is your progeny now. Too bad, guys, too bad... I’m disappointed in you, my friends, oh, very disappointed.
  78. Jul 23, 2013
    It's horrible. Just tell me why? How can i evaluate the quality of the gaming process, if during playing i'm being humiliated and insulted! It's my Ancestors! They fighted against FASCISTS! FASCIST killed millions people in my contry, you freaking bastards! How many people where repressed? 150 000 000??? THERE WERE 170 000 000 AT ALL!!! Lies! forgery! perversion! What if Russians releaseIt's horrible. Just tell me why? How can i evaluate the quality of the gaming process, if during playing i'm being humiliated and insulted! It's my Ancestors! They fighted against FASCISTS! FASCIST killed millions people in my contry, you freaking bastards! How many people where repressed? 150 000 000??? THERE WERE 170 000 000 AT ALL!!! Lies! forgery! perversion! What if Russians release a movie where American or Canadian, Europian or whatever soldiers are pictured as cowards and dweebs and bloodthirsty I would never watch such a That's why i would never continue playing this as well. F* you. Hell be with you dear scriptwrighter. Learn the history first.. O! No! You'd better just F* yourself! Expand
  79. Jul 23, 2013
    Awful scenario, poor gameplay, nothing new from first part, not realistic characters, high price, old DOW graphics, lags, bugs,errors, very bad feedback and support. Awful game.
  80. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is terrible. Total crap.

1. Too expansive
    2. Many lags/disconnects/bad optimisation/leaves
    3. NO BALANCE AT ALL. Everyone play german side (80%-20%) because its easy win vs USSR.
    4. Distorted USSR history in campaign GO TO RELIC with this game!
  81. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is full of bugs.
    This game is full of Nazi propaganda and ideology.
    This game should not be bought by anybody. There is no game at all.
    Thanks.
  82. Jul 23, 2013
    Relic do not know about the events of the Eastern Front anything. Absolutely. Many errors and outright lies. Goebbels would have approved. You should be ashamed for such paskudstvo.
  83. Jul 24, 2013
    This game has more bugs than the inside of an ant hill. It's completely unplayable. Shame on you relic for making this trash and charging money for it.
  84. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. good graphic, good gameplay.... but... history a complete lie. Scenario an illogical, senseless and merciless. A lot of fictional, and a lot of it does not match. Teach history! Expand
  85. Jul 24, 2013
    This game was made by followers of Gebbels. He would awarded developers.
    Either the authors consciously do that, or they are fools, not capable to understand.
  86. Jul 24, 2013
    With love to play with Adik. Nazis and to bastards play necessarily. Here in Hell met with Solzhenitsyn. Cutie. He's like my son. Dr. Goebbels
    P.S. Soviet soldiers chase on May 9 devils hell.
  87. Jul 24, 2013
    Brazenly lie about not yours country is a bad idea, you should be ashamed, but you will not.
    I absolutely can not understand for whom this game has been made. PG 18, so children will not be able to play it, so it's not brainwashing, and adults are know very well that was in the days of WW2, and they do not believe in this nonsense. This means this game just denigrate the history of my country and nothing else, Relic, why you doing this? thank you for your attention
  88. Jul 24, 2013
    Stupid game. The authors are fascists who need to read the history books. Soviet troops never killed their people. And the Nazis were destroyed mostly by the Red Army.
  89. Jul 24, 2013
    I want to heartily thank Relic company for doing such a great job of creating and spreading anti-communist propaganda across the world. Gott mit uns!

Sincerely
    Dr. Joseph Goebbels
  90. Jul 24, 2013

Sincerely
    Dr. Joseph Goebbels
  91. Jul 24, 2013
    does not correspond to the real historical facts. Soviet soldiers were shown a bunch of cowards and fools, and Soviet officers all sadists.
    game from the Nazis, the Nazis (c)
    "excellent" job
  92. Jul 24, 2013
    Awful game, awful scenario, relic, you should never make historical games. Waste of money, really high price for such "professionalism" of relic team. Just don't.
  93. Jul 24, 2013
    It's not a game, it's just dirty, despicable, Nazi propaganda. This is a pathetic attempt to expose the Soviet troops as war criminals and aggressors in the war against the peaceful and good Nazi Germany.
  94. Jul 24, 2013
    Wide opened eyes of the protagonist show how much he was surprised by the stupidity of the story in this game. Singleplayer is important part of the game so shame on you Relic and Sega.
  95. Jul 24, 2013
    I completed six campaign missions, but i physically can't play in that nazi-s h i t more.
    This is a spit into my soul and souls of all russian people, who died on this horrible war from nazi hands!
    Relic is a Goebbels fans. I know, you think that you won World War II (open second front in 1944, when Red Army already kicked nazi asses), in your schools teachers teach you this lie. What
    Relic is a Goebbels fans.
    What will in Company Of Heroes 3? "Evil" Red Army attacking "glorious" Americans? Like in "World In Conflict"? Why did you make that disgusting anti-soviet and anti-russian propaganda???
    My great-grandfather passed all World War II, and this game pissed on his grave, and graves of all soviet veterans. "Thank you", Relic. "Thank you" from all russian people. We will never forget this, and we never forgive you."
  96. Jul 24, 2013
    A shame for Canada. The best way to humiliate his country to distort the history of millions of people. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame.
  97. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic, SEGA, I recommend you to buy some history books and study them. A lot of historical errors. Scenario really sucks. I just can`t play this sh it.
  98. Jul 24, 2013
    Awful game, Josef Gebbels would be proud of Relics.
    Breaking News for everyone, Russians foughtand win for their country, families and friends, not because Stalin or NKVD or Gulag. It's nazis came to destroy them, not the other way around.
    Please please very pretty please continue Warhammer40k series, leave the real history alone.
  99. Jul 24, 2013
    Shocking game. Spoil such a great topic World War II! Developers are not worthy salary. The game can and should be prohibited in most civilized countries as promotes Nazism and Fascism.
  100. Jul 24, 2013
    Campaign scenario is nazi's propaganda
    Nothing new comparing to the company of heroes, save your money for some real games.
    Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.

1. Pelit (Finland)