Company of Heroes 2 PC

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
2.0

1. Jul 25, 2013
    russophobia idiotia cliche russophobia idiotia cliche russophobia idiotia cliche russophobia idiotia cliche russophobia idiotia cliche russophobia idiotia cliche russophobia idiotia cliche russophobia idiotia cliche
  2. Jul 25, 2013
    Thank you, bastards, for telling us that our grandfathers were all savages, mass-murderers and cannon-fodder. Hitler and Goebbels are greeting you from the hell.
  3. Jul 26, 2013
    The whole storyline is written by true followers of Joseph Goebbels. Not only many of the myths he invented are in use, but also quotes of russian generals are used out of context, that is simply unproffesional.
  4. Jul 26, 2013
    Old Gameplay, bad storyline. I think, that this game is producing by Hilter from the Hell. I buy it on the Steam and now i am very angry. I want to take my money back!
  5. Jul 26, 2013
    In this Company of Heroes are no heroes, only cowards.
    And burning buildings with civilians inside!
    But this is not Nazis burned the Russians, but Russians.
  6. Jul 26, 2013
    Relic you know nothing about the history of our country so please make the games about your brave Canada nation playing hockey or doing anything else.
  7. Jul 26, 2013
    Gameplay is ugly and slow. Multiplayer either wan't start at all, or breaks just at start. Got moneyback next day after purchase.
    I recommend authors read at least wikipedia before starting next "historic" game. And buy a book at amazon about game development will be also helpful.
  8. Jul 26, 2013
    Gulags, army without any weapons, Russians shooting their own soldiers in the back. All included. This is not a real strategy game, more like an JOKE.
  9. Jul 26, 2013
    How could sink into such a frank Can fill his belly is worth more than the truth. The Anglo-Saxons are constantly at war with Russ. Now the war has reached a new level the digital content. Dick to you, we will win!
  10. Jul 26, 2013
    This is too much, perhaps, many have become accustomed to many games and especially do not take seriously the story, but it's overkill. so I registered here specifically what would express their dissatisfaction.
  11. Jul 26, 2013
    Could Dr. Goebbels make a better Anti-Soviet propaganda? Nazi crimes are swept under the carpet, and "NKVD crimes" fantasy created. Another mass-media product in the trend of Nazi apologists.
  12. Jul 26, 2013
    These are my criteria and scores for each of them:

Graphics 0.0; Really, animations, particle effects, models i have such sense, that everything is from the beginning of the 2000-th. But system requirements are pretty high! Gameplay 0.0; Well, CoH 1 was much better in this aspect; Perfomance 0.0; I hate games with bugs! Even if it has great graphics bugs ruin all the pleasure
    These are my criteria and scores for each of them:

Gameplay 0.0; Well, CoH 1 was much better in this aspect;

Perfomance 0.0; I hate games with bugs! Even if it has great graphics bugs ruin all the pleasure from the gaming process.

Plot -1. Why? Because the story is an insult to my brain.

Price 0.0; Really, I think, creators of this ...erh...game should pay money not players.

The game looks cheap and raw. It has pseudohistoric plot, which indignities the hole nation. I hate myself for wasting my time, playing this game.
  13. Jul 27, 2013
    Relic believe it is better to know our history in one book, without going into the issue. They took the path of least resistance, and now studiously pretend that so be it, not responding to the criticism. False nationalist bastards.
  14. Jul 27, 2013
    Pointless and largely untrue term of events. American propaganda at its best with a clunky feeling interface. People who haven't played the 1st game might fare better, the rest of us were expecting something better not worse.
    The first game was much better as an RTS.
  15. Jul 27, 2013
    Oh, there is a bunch of anti-soviet propaganda stamps. You collect almost all of them. Pretty enough to think a little bit and read even few real documents to understand that is all Shoot own soldiers, burn own people! Why, what for?! Why need to make a game whit this kind of script? To insult that few veterans who still alive and insult people who live in countries of ex-USSR? You areOh, there is a bunch of anti-soviet propaganda stamps. You collect almost all of them. Pretty enough to think a little bit and read even few real documents to understand that is all Shoot own soldiers, burn own people! Why, what for?! Why need to make a game whit this kind of script? To insult that few veterans who still alive and insult people who live in countries of ex-USSR? You are pretty successful in that! Are you glad? Expand
  16. Jul 27, 2013
    The game looks like P.J. Goebbels made. Lie, lie and another lie about Soviet Union, soviet people, soviet army and soviet Victory. Awful, awful campaign.
  17. Jul 27, 2013
    The worst scenario that could come up. Crazy Russian kill each other, while fighting the Nazis.
    Apparently the propaganda in the media is not enough..
  18. Jul 27, 2013
    Of course, when the Americans were going to release another country, they went with honor.
    But when Russians go to defend their country they are afraid. The burning of their own people, their own civilians. Completely illogical plot in this game. Lie in the descriptions of the mission. Only anti russian minds people can make this game. Nazis!
  19. Jul 27, 2013
    Another "Enemy at the gates" buckets-of-raspberry storyline, but now without any entertaining action. I've could expect this from the youth-and-incompetent-oriented activision, but not from the makers of the good tactic game. I am very disappointed and offended. I would never buy this game or,from now on, any game from the Relic.
  20. Jul 27, 2013
    Game story was written without any respect to real history and facts. The game is totally anti-soviet, this is the only sense of this product. I really feel sorry for those, who would believe in this ugly attempt to rewrite history. And by the way, during World War II Soviet Union, US, Great Britain, Canada were allies. What happened now I don't understand
  21. Jul 27, 2013
    Totally illogical gameplay and huge collection of stupid myths and lies. The authors should read some serious history books. For their info: the books is like comic-books but with less pictures and more text.
  22. Jul 27, 2013
    I haven't seen so frankly pro-nazi game! Okay. I can smile playing some funny trash like Red Alert 3 because Soviet are showed there grotesquely, but this game refers to "historical authenticity". Joseph Goebbels applauds from Hell...
  23. Jul 28, 2013
    CoH2 is total lie. Here in Russia we don't need to read any memoirs to discover the truth of The War. We all have relatives who fought the Nazis. Our heroes told us everything.
  24. Jul 28, 2013
    fake history of war. racizm, bugs, frezes, too overpriced. DON'T BUY IT. Relic developers are children of Goebbels. this it worst game ever. multiplayer network on this game is the worst I've ever seen
  25. Jul 28, 2013
    Game story outrage the feelings of Russian and ex Soviet people and memory about ours grandparents. Stop lie and distort the history of World War 2!!!
  26. Jul 28, 2013
    A full-scale invasion of the frozen tundra? Where according to Valve Eastern Front or Moscow was located? Where Moscow is located? But geografy is not main problem. Creators of game are impossibly stupid advocates of the worst criminals of human history Nazi germany. We have to stop them and their propoganda. DO NOT BUY IT!!!
  27. Jul 28, 2013
    Russians killing russians, why? Russian solders burns russian civilian, why? Why i didn't see any bear in this 'Game'? Bugs, freezes, much overpriced. This worst game ever!
  28. Jul 28, 2013
    English proveb says: 'Give a dog a bad name and hang him'. Seems this is a general style of the western politics. Stop this, guys. I mean, stop lying to yourselves about the reality you live in. Otherwise one day you find youselves in the world which doesn't correspond to your maps at all. And with no friends that would be glad to see you.
    The game is absolutely disgusting.
  29. Jul 29, 2013
    It's actually more a nazist propaganda masterpiece than a game. Adolf would enjoy playing it. Absolutely disgusting for normal people. Might be a good idea to mark it with a special "NAZI" rating.
  30. Jul 24, 2013
    You misrepresented the history of a great country, We, Russian, Ukrainians, Belarusians, Caucasians, and all who care about the real history bury this fu***g game. My score 0.
  31. Jul 24, 2013
    It is very dangerous game for childrens, because scenary of this game has a lot of big lie about USSR. Every man, who knows history of the USSR hate this game and her developers.
  32. Jul 23, 2013
    A lying anti-Russian piece of propaganda. Goebbels would love this crazy nazi game. Facts and quotations are mixed and teared out of context. I don't care about gameplay when the story and idea of it is to prove the Soviets were monsters and nazis were angels trying to free soviet people.
  33. Jul 23, 2013
    This is a game of nazi propagation. This is Anti-Russian, Anti-human game! It's shame!
    Founders have offended all veterans of WWII. Relic and others go to hell!
  34. Jul 23, 2013
    Lies and nothing else... No historical facts or documents not what is happening in this game. Where have you found such writers that I think are students Joseph Goebbels In your world, Soviet troops killed their inhabitants for whom they fought, burning houses and killing his soldiers probably to lose this war. This is simply ridiculous. But somehow they have won it. You show howLies and nothing else... No historical facts or documents not what is happening in this game. Where have you found such writers that I think are students Joseph Goebbels In your world, Soviet troops killed their inhabitants for whom they fought, burning houses and killing his soldiers probably to lose this war. This is simply ridiculous. But somehow they have won it. You show how American people come under fire from a machine gun while protecting someone else's land. When this is valour and honour. When Soviet troops protect THEIR land is cowardly because subordination of them can be shot... And also, I am surprised you didn't show in this game as Russians drink vodka ride bears and playing the balalaika. This game has gained such a high assessment I don't understand. One consolation smart people will understand that everything in this game is not true but some not very educated people believe in it and think that it all really happened... Burn in hell writers of this game (sorry for my very bad English) Expand
  35. Jul 23, 2013
    Very, very bad game, the worst of the worst.
    The story has nothing to do with reality, Nazi propaganda, draws inspiration from Goebbels. This is a mockery of history.
  36. Jul 23, 2013
    I love a good game, but I do not like lies. The Soviets seem cruel and worse than the Nazis, but in reality, she had saved his country and the whole of Europe from destruction.
  37. Jul 23, 2013
    Having all Relic WH40K games I expected better value for the price. Bad performance, crashes and silly plot. Portraying of Russians in a "historical" game was ridiculous. Orcs look like a charming persons compared with these "evil russkies".
  38. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is full of lies, play it if you dont care about historical facts and dont honour fallen who died so that future world (the world you now live also) would not belong to fascists.
  39. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Only Hitler and Goebbels would have played this game with pleasure.
    Rough nazi propaganda disguised as game.

If developers said that its alternative history it would be okay, but this is ""historical" game.
    So... learn history, morons.
  40. Jul 24, 2013
    "I know that after my death a pile of rubbish will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of History will sooner or later sweep it away without mercy". Joseph Stalin

Campaign scenario is based on downright lies.
  41. Jul 24, 2013
    The plot makes it so disgusting it's not evenworth pirating. Way to spoil a good game, Relic, one hell of a way.

"It's a known historical fact that Russians were no good guys in WW2"? You sick *()&*%^$
  42. Jul 24, 2013
    Incredibly stupid, dirty and deceitful game. The developer has no shame, no conscience, minimal logic in the presentation of events. I regret that I took the time to familiarize with it.
  43. Jul 24, 2013
    Apparently this game came from parallel universe, where nazi were saving world from evil soviet union. For god sake, SEGA, stop spending money on games like this and make Shenmue 3.
  44. Jul 24, 2013
    I don't really understand how someone psychically and mentally healthy can take Relic's "history" seriously? Completed the game just to see "what's next I will laugh of"...it seems Relics don't even know the meaning of word "History"...To bad...Was one of my favorite gamedev teams.

It is an insult to our grandfathers. Extremelly offensive game. Petition to make game unoptainable in

It is an insult to our grandfathers. Extremelly offensive game.

Petition to make game unoptainable in the CIS countries.
  45. Jul 25, 2013
    This game a mockery of history, heroes and victims of the Second World War. Do not buy this game. Do not support developers Nazis....................
  46. Jul 25, 2013
    Campaign is worst ever! I wonder why u have not added russian soldiers eating children ??
    Ow u forgot about sexual harasment in Berlin, and Stalin that kills people for fun. Or u it would be DLC ???
    1 point for multiplayer, it is not so bad
  47. Jul 25, 2013
    This is not a game, but a collection of myths, I do not know who was the historical consultant for this game, but it's like a decent person should be shot.
    I feel ashamed in front of my grandfather, because I bought a piece of
  48. Jul 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The gameplay is terrible, the impression that I'm back in 2000-2005. The storyline written by Joseph Goebbels, unless you consider the complete isolation of the historical facts, even artistic subjects disgusting, vile and horrible, even a schoolboy would write better than found somewhere to stash the writers. Expand
  49. Jul 26, 2013
    This game is such a shame. What a bonehead wrote the story? It's like to make a game about Americans that bomb their own Pearl Harbour for fun sake. The whole soviet company is a racist crap. Brainwashing in 21 century is still going on.
  50. Jul 26, 2013
    very interesting point of view to the history (or very rude propaganda). well, sieg heil to the nazi developers and 0 to the game. nobody is forgotten, nothing is forgotten.
  51. Jul 30, 2013
    Why is the game called Company of Heroes? It should be called Company of Cowards, Traitors and Idiots. What idiot wrote the script?

Anybody. Buy a brain for this invalid.
  52. Jul 25, 2013
    The AI was appalling, the commands were so sluggish I often found troops running in the wrong direction, the campaign was... stupid, frankly, I honestly found it difficult to come up with a good point about the game. Graphics and audio are acceptable (if somewhat basic), so I guess that gives it something.
  53. Jul 29, 2013
    It's really crap and fake story about russian cannibals. I bouht 4 games by Relic and from now I will not buy any of its production. The game is made by Iosef Goebbels.
  54. Jul 29, 2013
    This is antiUSSR game. It is a pity that I did not return the money spent on it. This game is imbued with hatred for the liberators of the world from fascism. Lord's creators had to say at once that this is a game made ​​by order of Hitler and Goebbels
  55. Jul 29, 2013
    CoH2 is the most expected release as for me. For many years most Russian gamers have been waiting for the Soviet side. What a disappointing now to see the campaign full of cold war stamps, told by jewish author. Even nazi campaign was more polite to Germans, than Soviet to Russians. Well done, Relic.
  56. Jul 28, 2013
    Thank you, Relic, for creating such a good example of an awfully written story! The way you show Red Army is ridiculous and unforgivable. Shame on you!
  57. Jul 26, 2013
    This game is nazist propaganda. It lies in all. If you buy this game, you help them to rewrite history. Don't buy it. Developers should be in prison.
  58. Jul 24, 2013
    Hitler would be glad to play this game. Well, really good gameplay and multiplayer totally killed by awful scenario, which is looks like it based on nazi's propaganda.
  59. Jul 26, 2013
    Historical fiction and deception is presented as the truth. Expose Russians soldiers like violent fools, live zombies, while the Russians saved all of Europe. low-grade game.
  60. Jul 26, 2013
    I am jew and can not believe relic made such one sided anti-russian propaganda. There is many things about soviet union, good and bad. But game shows only GULAG-style russia. I don't believe guys from relic games are just dumb and don't know what they do. It's just gamedev trolling.
  61. Jul 26, 2013
    They could greate gameplay game with fantastic multiplayer, but scenario made game look like nazi ****
    I am Russian and i will never be patient when history of our country is slendered!
  62. Jul 27, 2013
    Staph producing this crap. No, seriously. Staph.
    It's ridiculous. What's next? Buchenwald sim? That seems like a great idea, you know!
    It's not Red Alert, it doesn't take place in some fictional reality... Oh, wait, it does, EVIL JOSEPH EATING NEWBORN SOVIET CHILDREN, WHILE SIGNING ORDER TO EXECUTE ALL THE RED ARMY.
    Cold War is OVER!
    And you're not going to get Snowden after that. For sure.
  63. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is crap. The developers of the game have shown their ignorance to the history of the country they were making a game about. Extremely irresponsible. The game is definitely not based on the memories of soviet veterans... unfortunately it is based on the memories of Ukrainian refugees that were allies with Hitler
  64. Jul 28, 2013
    Idiotic game,stupid story.Much worse than company of heroes 1.DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF ****
    NEVER BUY IT... You just spend money for nothing, because its NOTHING
  65. Jul 24, 2013
    Horrbile plot, which eliminate all others really good) emotions from this games for me. Soviet soldiers burn farms and fields with their own citizens-soldiers in there...oh So stupid and stereotypically.
  66. Jul 29, 2013
    propaganda. The same as saying that the Soviet Union invaded Germany and wiped out half of Europe. On the technical side it looks fine. But the perverse fiction creators of the game spoils the experience.
  67. Jul 25, 2013
    The plot is a propagandistic anti-Russian lie. It would be quite suitable for West teens, taking into account western "beautiful" educational school system, but it's so rude, that even these teens may suspect that something is wrong.
  68. Jul 25, 2013
    Good graphic, good gameplay, but, history a complete lie. Scenario an illogical, senseless and merciless. A lot of fictional, and a lot of it does not match. Scenarist teach history!
  69. Jul 26, 2013
    Goebbels propaganda sad triple facepalm. Just watched a review and definitely never going to pay for that.

Why, Relic? Why?! You were such a good dev once..
  70. Jul 27, 2013
    I was totally disappointed after watching the story in the single player campaign. The title "Company of Heroes" made me think that the story is about heroes which I believe my ancestors were. However, they were pictured as people I can't be proud of and can't follow their examples at all. No more words. I try to be polite.
  71. Jul 31, 2013
    Learn how to play hockey and not play dirty, if you lose a Russian! Then to not do all the that I saw in your game and learn to do normal, true game based on historical facts, characteristics of equipment and weapons. Better do your fantasy I now understand why the us does not like Canada.

Yes and it is better not to come to Russia. My grandfather still has a lot of health to shove trophy German bayonet you in the ass, for all the dirt and the lie that you wrote and presented as truth.
  72. Jul 30, 2013
    Its good game for The Nazis by The Nazis. It is a shame for the Relics. Nazis killed millions of people, they are good. Soviet union, Russian, all multynational people had stopped them together, had saved the World, they are bad. This game is a big, bad, political, russophobe
    lie.
  73. Jul 28, 2013
    Hi, i start to play COH2 since closed beta. There was more bugs, balance issues, but then Relic show us Forgotten Sacrifice trailer and I believe to this. And then game come out, i get same beta, but with single player. In first day of release there is bugged commanders, bugs in single player and in multiplayer too. What was closed and open beta for? And it's campaign, bulletins system isHi, i start to play COH2 since closed beta. There was more bugs, balance issues, but then Relic show us Forgotten Sacrifice trailer and I believe to this. And then game come out, i get same beta, but with single player. In first day of release there is bugged commanders, bugs in single player and in multiplayer too. What was closed and open beta for? And it's campaign, bulletins system is total rusofobic. I'm kinda dissapoint. Expand
  74. Jul 26, 2013
    everyone who whines that it's true. running to teach history.
    the game is based on a full box.
    I understand that the countries of Europe only life were all cowards.
    but not again be conducted on what fascism is cool.
  75. Jul 24, 2013
    Developers are victims of propaganda or propagandists by themselves. West freedom is freedom to be brainless moron and idiot. Your massmedia helps you to not think about important things.
  76. Jul 25, 2013
    The game is full or prejudicial falsifications of history, negative national stereotypes and advocating of Nazism. It is full of old dirty tricks in style of of Joseph Goebbels. Good example is a quote from Marshal Vasilevsky's memoir given in one of the mission briefings, in which he expresses reluctance to continue fighting for USSR, but the actual quote was taken from text written inThe game is full or prejudicial falsifications of history, negative national stereotypes and advocating of Nazism. It is full of old dirty tricks in style of of Joseph Goebbels. Good example is a quote from Marshal Vasilevsky's memoir given in one of the mission briefings, in which he expresses reluctance to continue fighting for USSR, but the actual quote was taken from text written in 1917!
    There are plenty bad reviews from insulted Commonwealth of Independent States players.
    Petitions against game gained thousands of supporters
    If U love Hitler this game is for you.
  77. Jul 29, 2013
    We want COH3!!!
    In COH3 we want to see how good americans and UK soldiers bomb Dresden with refugee.
    In COH3 we want to see how good americans soldiers bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki. In COH3 we want to see how good americans soldiers rape japanese girls. In COH3 we want to see how good americans soldiers soldier collects souvenirs from bones and tooth of japanese soldiers. How about
    We want COH3!!!
    In COH3 we want to see how good americans soldiers bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
    In COH3 we want to see how good americans soldiers rape japanese girls.

How about this FACTS, Relic? Do you remember this
  78. Jul 27, 2013
    Game did under the leadership of Joseph Goebbels, looking in Mein Kampf
    if in multiplayer you can still play a Single player is just Nazi propaganda and all.
  79. Jul 24, 2013
    Stupid game. your writer sucks! He ****s history! Worst game i ever seen. Relic is worst devs in world. We lost you as good developer. Mikhalkov would like this game.
  80. Jul 24, 2013
    OMG This is horrible. No one can ruin history THAT much O_O
    This game is offensive, I hope it will be banned for Nazi propaganda.
    Shame to Relic and Sega!
  81. Jul 24, 2013
    This game was made by followers of Gebbels. He would awarded developers.
    Either the authors consciously do that, or they are fools, not capable to understand.
  82. Jul 23, 2013
    Great fake as usual. Great fake as usual.Great fake as usual.Great fake as usual.Great fake as usual.Great fake as usual.Great fake as usual.Great fake as usual.Great fake as usual.Great fake as usual.Great fake as usual.Great fake as usual.Great fake as usual.Great fake as usual.Great fake as usual.
  83. Jul 23, 2013
    Very disapointing, uses the same graphics engine, the graphics look very similar but it brings my 3770K and 680GTX to a halt. IT has very few improvements over the first game. This just screams cash in to me, Stick with the oringal CoH its much superior
  84. Jul 23, 2013
    This is outrageous!!!!!!
    This is not a game that's propaganda Goebbels......... If you know a little history, do not buy this piece of sh*t!!!!!
    Thanks for reading.
  85. Jul 25, 2013
    The authors insult the memory of the heroes of war.The authors insult the memory of the heroes of war. Expand
  86. Jul 23, 2013
    Thank you, Relic. Hitler would have played this game with pleasure. How good was the first part of the game, nastlko a terrible second. Better buy with the money to something else
  87. Jul 23, 2013
    The storyline is a sick joke.
    The Soviet soldiers burning Russian civilians alive with their houses... that alone goes beyond Goebbels level of propaganda.
  88. Jul 23, 2013
    Unfortunately, the plot of this game is a great beautiful example of good old Nazi propaganda. I think that Goebbels applauds as loud as hell where he stays now. Soviet history is not sweet treats & candies, of course, but this is absolutely inappropriate.
    Roman, Moscow, Russia.
  89. Jul 23, 2013
    The game itself isn't that polished to get more than 5 score IMHO, but with such a miserable yet-another-russians-are-bad-guys-plot it gets my 0. With games, films and mass media talking about the impact of USSR at WW2 in this way our children will end up believing that it were russians that attacked first and caused the most horrible war in human history.
  90. Jul 23, 2013
    Relic, you are on the memory of Russian people.
    Do some research on the subject matter before making a scenario. And have some respect bring your appologies offcialy.
    Ps
    Will not buy the game.
  91. Jul 24, 2013
    I am outraged. The campaign simply disgusting. Where Relic did so much hatred for Russian people? This game is not worth nothing but oblivion. This is the worst example of a historical game that I have seen.
  92. Jul 24, 2013
    Scriptwriters don't know what logic and history are it.
    I love sega, but i hate liers .I do not speak English, I would like to say more.
    "" Useless characters
  93. Jul 24, 2013
    The most bad strategy game ever. Guys in SEGA, when you next time will try to create any strategy game (but I hope you won't) based on real history events, please hire normal history consultant.
  94. Jul 24, 2013
    Company of Heroes?! Really?! They really sure? This game is not about heroes. It's about a parallel universe where everything is upside down. Soviet soldiers burned and shot Soviet soldiers. They do not protect their homeland, they are doing everything possible to bring the country to ruin. Naturally the question arises how? How did the Soviet Union was able to win? In the parallelCompany of Heroes?! Really?! They really sure? This game is not about heroes. It's about a parallel universe where everything is upside down. Soviet soldiers burned and shot Soviet soldiers. They do not protect their homeland, they are doing everything possible to bring the country to ruin. Naturally the question arises how? How did the Soviet Union was able to win? In the parallel universe of this game is simply impossible. Lastly, I wish developers to stay away from the production of any multimedia content. We wish them good luck in this well, and this will help we can. Expand
  95. Jul 24, 2013
    I was born in USSR, now live in Ukraine, I can tell you guys that the way in which soviet soldiers and army are shown in the game is totally wrong and has nothing in common with real history, really crappy worthless campaign(((...
  96. Jul 24, 2013
    Writers do not accidentally play of the Nazi Propaganda Ministry? They had a history of the Great War turned upside down, and again the villains were Russian who dared, in contrast to Europe, to fight the fascist plague. It's disgusting to play in this nonsense. After the first mission, deleted the game.
  97. Jul 29, 2013
    This game is rubbish! It embodies all of the anti-Soviet myths. Developers are bastards who do not know history. Do not play it, do not abuse your brains!
  98. Jul 25, 2013
    This horrible game insults my country, my great ancestors, and all the nations of the whole world, saved by the victorious Red Army! Shame on you, the producers of this false product!
  99. Jul 25, 2013
    Creators should learn history, don't imagine once you're making game on WWII
    From now I will try not to buy any game from this studio, it's just a mess.
    Joseph Goebbels is very pleased with developers
  100. Jul 26, 2013
    The plot of the story denigrates the Slavic people. So much so, that no Germans burned the house and arranged genocide and soveskie soldiers did with their populations. For what? What is the logic? A youth grows and vosprenimaet it as truth.

1. Oct 7, 2013