• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
2.0

1. Jul 28, 2013
    Another russophobic fantasy based on another russophobic fantasies based on yet another russophobic fantasies based on Goebbels. Know your roots, Relic.
  2. Jul 28, 2013
    The first part of the game about the heroes on the alien land. The second part of the game about coward russian on his country!!!!! How they win????!!
  3. Jul 29, 2013
    Plot, probably written by a Joseph Gebbels himself, or his most loyal fans, which also makes no sense and is dumber than anything you've ever seen before. Outdated mechanics, nothing new. Game made canadian nazis. Don't buy, don't even download this piece of...
  4. Jul 27, 2013
    I honestly don't know what there is to say about this game. There really isn't much to say. It's mediocre. The campaign is boring and feels extremely detached. Campaign missions have no real story depth, poorly designed, and fails to create an sense of the epic scale of the Eastern Front. Where did the epic tank battles go? When did the intense fighting for Berlin go? No interestingI honestly don't know what there is to say about this game. There really isn't much to say. It's mediocre. The campaign is boring and feels extremely detached. Campaign missions have no real story depth, poorly designed, and fails to create an sense of the epic scale of the Eastern Front. Where did the epic tank battles go? When did the intense fighting for Berlin go? No interesting characters. Mediocre.

Gameplay is essentially the same as the previous installment, just with the interesting gameplay elements and units removed and replaced by the same unit that comes in different variations. Commander abilities are also uninteresting. Some units are blatantly better than others.

Sound and audio are essentially the same as the previous game. Around the same quality. Dialogue seems awkward and boring.

Mediocre.
  5. Jul 26, 2013
    everyone who whines that it's true. running to teach history.
    the game is based on a full box.
    I understand that the countries of Europe only life were all cowards.
    but not again be conducted on what fascism is cool.
  6. Jul 26, 2013
    history of insanity, invented patients writers. I will never buy a single game Relic. They work in a campaign apparently children of Nazi perpetrators. I hope they go bankrupt and not let not any more games.
  7. Jul 23, 2013
    Sorry this game is a complete disappointment. I've played Company of Heroes 1 and it is one of my favourite games of all time. Now this one plays like it is written by a completely different programmer team. The story is awful, gameplay is dumbed down. Waste of time and money!
  8. Jul 23, 2013
    Bad,stupid ugly russian animals, defending their homeland vs Hitler's warriors of light.
    All, who are against Russian is a hero.
    Company of Heroes 2 100 good old false
  9. Jul 24, 2013
    Developers are victims of propaganda or propagandists by themselves. West freedom is freedom to be brainless moron and idiot. Your massmedia helps you to not think about important things.
  10. Jul 24, 2013
    just a horrible single-coil company.Russians eating russians....lol. as one might think that the Poles wanted war with us?And the Russian war not because of fear of the execution of the order.They fought for the idea and the future. While the multiplayer is done perfectly.But in the single just a select cranberries.
  11. Jul 25, 2013
    The game is full or prejudicial falsifications of history, negative national stereotypes and advocating of Nazism. It is full of old dirty tricks in style of of Joseph Goebbels. Good example is a quote from Marshal Vasilevsky's memoir given in one of the mission briefings, in which he expresses reluctance to continue fighting for USSR, but the actual quote was taken from text written inThe game is full or prejudicial falsifications of history, negative national stereotypes and advocating of Nazism. It is full of old dirty tricks in style of of Joseph Goebbels. Good example is a quote from Marshal Vasilevsky's memoir given in one of the mission briefings, in which he expresses reluctance to continue fighting for USSR, but the actual quote was taken from text written in 1917!
    There are plenty bad reviews from insulted Commonwealth of Independent States players.
    Petitions against game gained thousands of supporters
    If U love Hitler this game is for you.
  12. Jul 25, 2013
    An excelent perverting of Soviet history, showing that game that's called Company of Heroes is actually about cowards and desertirs. Do not believe anything that this game is trying to tell you.
  13. Jul 25, 2013
    The worst game about WWII. Russians are not so stupid to send their own soldiers to die without any reason. The game doesn't reflect the truth. it just disgraces Russian army that won the war and saved the world from fascism.
  14. Jul 29, 2013
    We want COH3!!!
    In COH3 we want to see how good americans and UK soldiers bomb Dresden with refugee.
    In COH3 we want to see how good americans soldiers bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki. In COH3 we want to see how good americans soldiers rape japanese girls. In COH3 we want to see how good americans soldiers soldier collects souvenirs from bones and tooth of japanese soldiers. How about
    We want COH3!!!
    In COH3 we want to see how good americans soldiers bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
    In COH3 we want to see how good americans soldiers rape japanese girls.

How about this FACTS, Relic? Do you remember this
  15. Jul 26, 2013
    As a CoH1 old timer, this is the biggest let down in gaming history. They missed almost everything good from coh1. Instead of a 7 years experienced starting point, they started from scratch, and the game suffers the same gimmicks, bugs, unbalance that CoH1 had on day 1, wich is totally unacceptable for a sequel. The games lacks features CoH1 had 7 years ago (lobby, chat rooms, ladder,As a CoH1 old timer, this is the biggest let down in gaming history. They missed almost everything good from coh1. Instead of a 7 years experienced starting point, they started from scratch, and the game suffers the same gimmicks, bugs, unbalance that CoH1 had on day 1, wich is totally unacceptable for a sequel. The games lacks features CoH1 had 7 years ago (lobby, chat rooms, ladder, crappy automatch, etc...). On the other hand, SEGA has the worst Community Managers ever, so the community is totally retarded. Expand
  16. Jul 26, 2013
    Does Canada have settled the remnants of the Nazi army?! You know nothing about our war and the Eastern Front! Relits you slop poured our history! Shame on you!!!
  17. Jul 26, 2013
    Company of Heroes 2 is not a game. This is not a strategy. This is an insult to the memory and heroism of the Soviet people. This Nazi propaganda.
    Nobody is forgotten, nothing is forgotten. Greetings from the Сity-hero of Kiev!
  18. Jul 27, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game shows that people from Relic know nothing about WW2 history, because they just made up whole story. When imperial guard Commissar from WH40k kills his own soliders, or orks kill each other for no reason, it's ok, they are fictional characters. But distortion of real history offends people. Why there is NOTHING good about Russians in this game. C' mon, Relic, you've even shown GOOD side of NAZI Germans in opposing fronts. The game is called Company of Heroes 2, not Warhammer 1942-1945. Where are the Heroes? Expand
  19. Jul 27, 2013
    I'm russian but I'm not of the most patriotic ones. Although whole thing became polemic few days ago I still wish to write some small parts people tend to overlook. Firstly game is mediocre at best. Gameplay is fine, but its exactly same gameplay was 7 years ago in company of heroes 1, moreover CoH1 has much better performance and graphically may even be better than 2 and in case ofI'm russian but I'm not of the most patriotic ones. Although whole thing became polemic few days ago I still wish to write some small parts people tend to overlook. Firstly game is mediocre at best. Gameplay is fine, but its exactly same gameplay was 7 years ago in company of heroes 1, moreover CoH1 has much better performance and graphically may even be better than 2 and in case of multiplayer balance game is still raw. For some reason CoH2 also liked to CTD every second mission so I have no idea why people imply this game is so great.

Secondly plot is controversial. Yes, russians had their share of war crimes with the whole world, yes so commanders could be unreasonable, but lets be fair, game shows russians vilified. Almost every mission they perform cruel, usually pointless and illogical act. Burning down your own land houses with people inside? Shooting surrendering or retreating people? Executing your own soldiers for minor disobedience? Killing polish partisans because Poland would start war against them? really? Even 227 order was shown wrong, for the sake of gameplay probably but they made huge deal out of that. On other side they shown nothing good or even remotely sympathetic about side you play for, its clear case you play for the evil side. To be fair Relic is pretty bad at making up plot so at least part of this I expect to be scriptwriter's incompetence, but still is that surprising that game had such a massive backdraft? The real failure on the part of developers though is to vilify russians and not say germans, or japanese, firstly because of a russian proverb 'nobody judges the winners' and secondly because ww2 theme is of extreme importance in Russia like you would expect to be Muhammad for Muslims.
  20. Jul 27, 2013
    Game did under the leadership of Joseph Goebbels, looking in Mein Kampf
    if in multiplayer you can still play a Single player is just Nazi propaganda and all.
  21. Jun 25, 2013
    Why is it okay for games like Starcraft, Call of Duty, Battlefield to remain the same every year yet people are okay with it but this game cant? Why ruin one of the best RTS games made. They have added on to it to make it even better. It's a fantastic game and well worth the wait.
  22. Jul 1, 2013
    One word: Meh.

I bought COH 1 and all the expansions and still play it today with my friends, it's an awesome game. Unfortunately, if you play COH1 you will be disappointed with the COH2 because it has even more problems that the first game. In fact they have changed things that have been done just fine and made them worse. Even worse AI than in the first game, ruined the UI, many
    One word: Meh.

Even worse AI than in the first game, ruined the UI, many units have become obsolete because of imbalances (ussr vs wehr snipers), less specialized units which means less tactics, weather makes units harder to recognize, graphics generally is not much better at all, timed blizzards break the flow of the game and are annoying, tanks don't have the same "feel" from the first game, sound is bad. These are just the things that I though of right now. COH1 will remain a better game and I sure intend to play it as long as they'll keep their servers up.
  23. Jul 23, 2013
    I never thought that I will came to Metacritic and write a review.

But when I saw WHAT Relic tries to sell us as Single-Player Campaign, I decided I will do everything to stop that shameless from spreading. The whole plot just written like by Nazi Ministry of Propaganda. Half-human, half-beasts, known as "Red Army", burn they own civilian population alive, murder prisoners of war
    I never thought that I will came to Metacritic and write a review.

The whole plot just written like by Nazi Ministry of Propaganda. Half-human, half-beasts, known as "Red Army", burn they own civilian population alive, murder prisoners of war and each other; their commanders don't care a damn about them, throwing hundreds of them, some even without weapons, into suicide attacks right on German MGs and murdering everyone who disobeyed them.

Soviet soldiers fought bravely for their Motherland and for those European countries that were occupied by Nazi scum; they saved a lot of people, millions of Jews and other nations, from the horrible slaying in Nazi death camps. Many gave their lives for the freedom of the humanity, saving other people's lives. In the end, they met their Allied brothers on the German river Elbe; the war against evil was won, the war criminals were convicted and punished.

Of course, there is always someone in the world who didn't like that. Who supports the other side, the darkness, the racism, the extermination of whole nations.

I knew before that not all Nazi are dead; that some are still lurking around, trying to poison the minds of young people with Hitler's human-hating ideology.

But I never thought that some of them make computer games.

If you are a normal person, if you are really not approve Nazis ideas at least, do not play this game.

It was made by Nazis for potential Nazis, not for you.
  24. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. good graphic, good gameplay.... but... history a complete lie. Scenario an illogical, senseless and merciless. A lot of fictional, and a lot of it does not match. Teach history! Expand
  25. Jul 24, 2013
    This game was made by followers of Gebbels. He would awarded developers.
    Either the authors consciously do that, or they are fools, not capable to understand.
  26. Jul 24, 2013
    Alternative history and stupidity is a different things. Study history before development if you insist you made historical game. Its very strange to see such discrepancy in game-play and game story.
  27. Jul 26, 2013
    The company in game is shame and a shame. Thrust to itself into an ass such historical reliability. People at who lived through on other end of the globe, try to tell the truth about war to people who lost the family. The people which won war and saved the world for horror of fascist Germany are presented in game by the nation of pants of traitors and unscrupulous executioners. Kill itselfThe company in game is shame and a shame. Thrust to itself into an ass such historical reliability. People at who lived through on other end of the globe, try to tell the truth about war to people who lost the family. The people which won war and saved the world for horror of fascist Germany are presented in game by the nation of pants of traitors and unscrupulous executioners. Kill itself about a wall. Expand
  28. Jul 27, 2013
    Propaganda of fascism is not allowed.
    I am deeply sorry that this once respected studio creates games to defame the story of a great people and a great country.
    Justify the creation of such games means to maintain a lie and justify fascism.
  29. Jul 25, 2013
    Cmon guys, its 21th century, throw aside cold war cliches... Surely you can do better. We were Allies, remeber? Please think about it. Don't repeat Nazi propaganda.
  30. Jul 24, 2013
    Orctownorc said it perfectly. And I qoute "To have half the army doctrines also removed as mini-DLCs is an example of the publisher engaging in the worst kind of nickel-and diming, as though this was a free-to play title."
    Sega bought this title when THQ went under and took all the doctrines out and made them DLC to squeeze every last penny out of this game. I paid FULL PRICE for this game and I don't expect to have to PAY TO BE COMPETITIVE in multiplayer with DLC. Sega, you are cheap-ass money-grubbing whores and don't deserve to continue being in business.
  31. Jul 24, 2013
    I like first COH, but COH 2 has the worst campaign script ever.
    In game the mail enemy isn't Nazi's. The main enemy is angry Commie, killing own soldiers.
    In real history Russians protect own people from Nazi.
    Relic please learn history.
  32. Jul 25, 2013
    This whole game is a joke, that could lead to a disaster. No one will check the facts, everybody will just accept it in their minds. This game is a nazi propoganda. Single fact: 600 000 Russian soldiers where fighting for freedom of Poland. All game is a lie and pathetic main hero. Russians never surrended, and were fighting for their home, their land, wifes and children. My grandfatherThis whole game is a joke, that could lead to a disaster. No one will check the facts, everybody will just accept it in their minds. This game is a nazi propoganda. Single fact: 600 000 Russian soldiers where fighting for freedom of Poland. All game is a lie and pathetic main hero. Russians never surrended, and were fighting for their home, their land, wifes and children. My grandfather was fighting in this war. I'am spiting in your face, Relic. Expand
  33. Jul 23, 2013
    Storyline is a cold war time propaganda against Soviet Union. Can't say anything about gameplay, but story is a ridiculous lie. Why such a budget was spent on graphics quality, but wasn't spent on historical reliability?
  34. Jul 10, 2013
    I started playing COH1 when the first version came out in 2006 or 2007. It was and still is my favorite RTS. I own the original. Opposing fronts, and Tails of Valor.

COH2 should have been an expansion not the train wreck of a stand alone sequel it is. Shame on you Relic for selling out to SEGA. The Sequel, COH2, is a sorry excuse for a sequel and I'm VERY disappointed with Relic

Shame on you Relic for selling out to SEGA.

The Sequel, COH2, is a sorry excuse for a sequel and I'm VERY disappointed with Relic for the game itself and the fact that the day the game was released there was $60 worth of DLC for sale on top of the high $59 cost of the game on steam. Really? You couldn't wait a week or so to try milking the game for all it's worth? The units are completely un-balanced, the maps suck and the game is glitchy. I can play a match vs PC with my eyes closed in COH 1, it took me some time to learn where the buttons are that are very similar to the original game, it seems like they just changed the UI and installed the old game over the new game then added unit navigation to the mini map (Which is the only positive thing I have to say about the game). The user interface sucks, and my PC, which is an over clocked, water cooled, high end home made gaming beast can't maintain 60fps. Is my rig the problem? Probably not. Considering how many games were ruined with #2 I'm surprised that Relic just didn't release an expansion to COH1 for the eastern front. I like the eastern front mod much better than this game and that was a terrible mod at best. Maybe the game will be better in a year or two but Sega and Relic have their work cut out for them.

I have to say thanks for letting me play for free for two weeks though. I know not to buy this game for the total of $120 you're asking for it.

Will I pay $59 for the game? NO!!!
    Will I pay $60 for all the DLC? NO!!! I'd pay about $2 for it tops.

It's on my steam wish list because I'm going to wait till steam has one of their sales where I can get every piece of DLC and the game for like $13. If it never goes on sale I just won't play it.
  35. Jul 16, 2013
    Totally disbalanced multiplayer, playing for USSR does not make sense.
    USSR units too expensive and ineffective.
    German have cheap immortal tanks, rapid firing mortar, 4 man mg42 and pak40.
  36. Jul 23, 2013
    CoH1 wasn't perfect, but was a real good game, CoH2 is just a crap. Don't know what relic doing 7 years, game have no real change and now full of bugs and crushs. Multiplayer totally unbalanced. Nazi army have so many power, so 80% gamers play them. Singplayer scenario is a totally history falsification. Long time I dont see so many unbelievable anywhere. The Soviet army was worse thanCoH1 wasn't perfect, but was a real good game, CoH2 is just a crap. Don't know what relic doing 7 years, game have no real change and now full of bugs and crushs. Multiplayer totally unbalanced. Nazi army have so many power, so 80% gamers play them. Singplayer scenario is a totally history falsification. Long time I dont see so many unbelievable anywhere. The Soviet army was worse than the Nazis shows. I think the game wrote descendants who had fled the Nazis residues.

in total: its bad in multiplayer and has no value single. Dont buy it. If you want WW2 strategy game buy CoH1.
  37. Jul 23, 2013
    The game is created on the basis of Goebbels propaganda posters. Illogical and insulting story led me to the idea that developers greet each other with "Heil Hitler!"
    Excellent multiplayer, by the way.
  38. Jul 23, 2013
    If we talk about the plot, it's an absolute lie in the tradition of Goebbels. The writers and creators of the game are probably grandchildren of the Nazis, who were hiding in Canada.
    If we talk about the game, it is worse than the first part of the management and Graph.
    Do not buy it, do not play it, watch out your brain.
  39. Jul 23, 2013
    very good game! Pul Joseph Goebbels likes it! Especially singleplayer campaing.
    This is a computer game is very nasty. Lie.Lie.Lie. Editors know nothing about war and history of USSR.
  40. Jul 23, 2013
    I have one piece of advice for developers Learn the history before creating such a****! Otherwise, menacing and terrible Ivan-destroyer will come and you will be punished!
  41. AVK
    Jul 23, 2013
    So big and wellknown company which have so great videogames in portfolio and so awful project. Hello, doctor Goebbels! We know who is your progeny now. Too bad, guys, too bad... I’m disappointed in you, my friends, oh, very disappointed.
  42. Jul 23, 2013
    All the single player is lie! Where are your historians? They don't know about East Front.
  43. Jul 23, 2013
    Where is Heroes?
    Where is true facts of this part of war?
    Nothing of this!
    Only Nazi and antisoviet propagnda!
    This game is a complete disappointment and nothing else.
  44. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is full of lie. I hate developers. I wait for this game, and what? I think, this game made by nacist. Seriosly. USSR win World War for all of us!
  45. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is a lie The developers of the game are fascists!!!!!
    Don't buy this game!!!
    Developers will go in HELL!!!!
    Learn history with book!!
    Stupid developers!!!!!
  46. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is a Nazi wouldn't recommend this to anyone. It contains nothing but Goebbels lies. Company story is a horrible mix of antirussian propaganda stamps, looks like Relic hired both Hebbels and Soljenitsyn as scenarists. If anyone would like to swin in all this you're welkome, but I prefer not.
  47. Jul 23, 2013
    It's horrible. Just tell me why? How can i evaluate the quality of the gaming process, if during playing i'm being humiliated and insulted! It's my Ancestors! They fighted against FASCISTS! FASCIST killed millions people in my contry, you freaking bastards! How many people where repressed? 150 000 000??? THERE WERE 170 000 000 AT ALL!!! Lies! forgery! perversion! What if Russians releaseIt's horrible. Just tell me why? How can i evaluate the quality of the gaming process, if during playing i'm being humiliated and insulted! It's my Ancestors! They fighted against FASCISTS! FASCIST killed millions people in my contry, you freaking bastards! How many people where repressed? 150 000 000??? THERE WERE 170 000 000 AT ALL!!! Lies! forgery! perversion! What if Russians release a movie where American or Canadian, Europian or whatever soldiers are pictured as cowards and dweebs and bloodthirsty I would never watch such a That's why i would never continue playing this as well. F* you. Hell be with you dear scriptwrighter. Learn the history first.. O! No! You'd better just F* yourself! Expand
  48. Jul 23, 2013
    This game a vile infamous lie. Goebbels would have approved of the authors, damn them. They will burn in hell.
    How dare they encroach on our history?
  49. Jul 23, 2013
    Writer of Relic, sama real Nazi. The plot of the game a complete lie, nonsense, prana. The story not really a lie. It is better to do these on your Warhammer.
  50. Jul 23, 2013
    I believe that the story of this game a shame for a company Relic and SEGA. The developers, who issued the first part of a beautiful and attracted thousands of fans to the game, forever lost Russian community games Russophobic their attacks. The plot of the game Company of Heroes 2 shows a complete ignorance of the developers of the history of World War II and their blatant hatred of Russia.
  51. Jul 23, 2013
    Thank you, Relic. Hitler would have played this game with pleasure. How good was the first part of the game, nastlko a terrible second. Better buy with the money to something else
  52. Jul 23, 2013
    The storyline is a sick joke.
    The Soviet soldiers burning Russian civilians alive with their houses... that alone goes beyond Goebbels level of propaganda.
  53. Jul 23, 2013
    Awful scenario, poor gameplay, nothing new from first part, not realistic characters, high price, old DOW graphics, lags, bugs,errors, very bad feedback and support. Awful game.
  54. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is terrible. Total crap.

1. Too expansive
    2. Many lags/disconnects/bad optimisation/leaves
    3. NO BALANCE AT ALL. Everyone play german side (80%-20%) because its easy win vs USSR.
    4. Distorted USSR history in campaign GO TO RELIC with this game!
  55. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is full of bugs.
    This game is full of Nazi propaganda and ideology.
    This game should not be bought by anybody. There is no game at all.
    Thanks.
  56. Jul 23, 2013
    Singleplayer campaign made by Nazi. Nice job Relic, you offended most ex-soviet people.
    Multiplayer balance is non existent thing, and all players reports are ignored. Instead there are some strange fixes that doesn't improve situation at all.
  57. Jul 23, 2013
    Wish I'd never seen this and never new of its existence. I know there are people who might say "Relax, it's just a game", but this piece of Goebbels's propaganda is just above all limits that I or any normal individual who hasn't lost his senses can accept as a plot for a historical video game.

From the very beginning I started feeling like "Omg, wtf is this? What is it I'm playing now?" I don't have neither appropriate words nor my precious mental health left after seeing soldiers of the Red Army burning down the houses full of soviet people to describe all the indignation from what I've seen. It left me literally speechless with only one thought in my mind:

"If Nazi won WW2 the would create exactly the same game."

And yes, I'm a Russian. I know it makes my words somewhat not worth taking into consideration because "soviet propaganda ate my brain" for those who call themselves "civilized west". Might be or might be vice versa... But as once said by Arthur Drexler "History is written for the victors and what they leave out is the losers" and this is what I see now. It make me wonder who actually won that war...
  58. Jul 23, 2013
    Relic do not know about the events of the Eastern Front anything. Absolutely. Many errors and outright lies. Goebbels would have approved. You should be ashamed for such paskudstvo.
  59. Jul 23, 2013
    Unfortunately, the plot of this game is a great beautiful example of good old Nazi propaganda. I think that Goebbels applauds as loud as hell where he stays now. Soviet history is not sweet treats & candies, of course, but this is absolutely inappropriate.
    Roman, Moscow, Russia.
  60. Jul 23, 2013
    The game itself isn't that polished to get more than 5 score IMHO, but with such a miserable yet-another-russians-are-bad-guys-plot it gets my 0. With games, films and mass media talking about the impact of USSR at WW2 in this way our children will end up believing that it were russians that attacked first and caused the most horrible war in human history.
  61. Jul 23, 2013
    Relic, you are on the memory of Russian people.
    Do some research on the subject matter before making a scenario. And have some respect bring your appologies offcialy.
    Ps
    Will not buy the game.
  62. Jul 23, 2013
    I am historian but when I played this game, I was afflicted very much. Total lie of historic facts.
    And for developers:
    Military Losses of Germany: 13 million
    Military Losses of the USSR: 11 million
  63. Jul 24, 2013
    This game has more bugs than the inside of an ant hill. It's completely unplayable. Shame on you relic for making this trash and charging money for it.
  64. Jul 24, 2013
    I am outraged. The campaign simply disgusting. Where Relic did so much hatred for Russian people? This game is not worth nothing but oblivion. This is the worst example of a historical game that I have seen.
  65. Jul 24, 2013
    This game is a sheer load of a dog crap. Don't buy it, folks. And don't even download it from the torrents it's not worth not only 60$, but your Internet traffic and time either. And if you like the WW2 games play Blitzkrieg 2, Faces of War Men Of War instead, they are leagues ahead in every single thing save graphics.
  66. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic is Nazi propagandists, its brainwash propaganda. USSR defended peace, defeated the Nazis, and now canadian Nazis are trying to rewrite history. Don't buy this game! When you buy this game you sponsor canadian Nazis
  67. Jul 24, 2013
    Terrible game. It has nothing looking like real historical facts.Everything is lie! Creator of this game must be burnt in the hell. And their friend Hitler will be their neighbour.
  68. Jul 24, 2013
    With love to play with Adik. Nazis and to bastards play necessarily. Here in Hell met with Solzhenitsyn. Cutie. He's like my son. Dr. Goebbels
    P.S. Soviet soldiers chase on May 9 devils hell.
  69. Jul 24, 2013
    Scriptwriters don't know what logic and history are it.
    I love sega, but i hate liers .I do not speak English, I would like to say more.
    "" Useless characters
  70. Jul 24, 2013
    The most bad strategy game ever. Guys in SEGA, when you next time will try to create any strategy game (but I hope you won't) based on real history events, please hire normal history consultant.
  71. Jul 24, 2013
    Brazenly lie about not yours country is a bad idea, you should be ashamed, but you will not.
    I absolutely can not understand for whom this game has been made. PG 18, so children will not be able to play it, so it's not brainwashing, and adults are know very well that was in the days of WW2, and they do not believe in this nonsense. This means this game just denigrate the history of my country and nothing else, Relic, why you doing this? thank you for your attention
  72. Jul 24, 2013
    Stupid game. The authors are fascists who need to read the history books. Soviet troops never killed their people. And the Nazis were destroyed mostly by the Red Army.
  73. Jul 24, 2013
    I want to heartily thank Relic company for doing such a great job of creating and spreading anti-communist propaganda across the world. Gott mit uns!

Sincerely
    Dr. Joseph Goebbels
  74. Jul 24, 2013

Sincerely
    Dr. Joseph Goebbels
  75. Jul 24, 2013
    It's a shame to make such a scenario. Those stamps just based on Nazi propoganda. Stalin is a russian Hitler, he ate thousands of infants by himself.
    I can not understand how they won the war and save us from Nazies, if the evil Soviet Union shot of all the Soviet soldiers.
  76. Jul 24, 2013
    pizdesh i provokaciya. v kanade zhivut dalbaebi ili nacisti a takzhe pidarasi, kotorie istoriy ne chitali i nehuya ne znaut. pocani vse stavim nol' razrabi pidarasi
  77. Jul 24, 2013
    The creators of the game Nazis. Game Script slap in the victims of war, spitting at soldiers who saved us from death in the gas chambers. Bukdte cursed those who created this misery! Sorry for my English.
  78. Jul 24, 2013
    does not correspond to the real historical facts. Soviet soldiers were shown a bunch of cowards and fools, and Soviet officers all sadists.
    game from the Nazis, the Nazis (c)
    "excellent" job
  79. Jul 24, 2013
    Awful game, awful scenario, relic, you should never make historical games. Waste of money, really high price for such "professionalism" of relic team. Just don't.
  80. Jul 24, 2013
    It's not a game, it's just dirty, despicable, Nazi propaganda. This is a pathetic attempt to expose the Soviet troops as war criminals and aggressors in the war against the peaceful and good Nazi Germany.
  81. Jul 24, 2013
    Wide opened eyes of the protagonist show how much he was surprised by the stupidity of the story in this game. Singleplayer is important part of the game so shame on you Relic and Sega.
  82. Jul 24, 2013
    I completed six campaign missions, but i physically can't play in that nazi-s h i t more.
    This is a spit into my soul and souls of all russian people, who died on this horrible war from nazi hands!
    Relic is a Goebbels fans. I know, you think that you won World War II (open second front in 1944, when Red Army already kicked nazi asses), in your schools teachers teach you this lie. What
    Relic is a Goebbels fans.
    What will in Company Of Heroes 3? "Evil" Red Army attacking "glorious" Americans? Like in "World In Conflict"? Why did you make that disgusting anti-soviet and anti-russian propaganda???
    My great-grandfather passed all World War II, and this game pissed on his grave, and graves of all soviet veterans. "Thank you", Relic. "Thank you" from all russian people. We will never forget this, and we never forgive you."
  83. Jul 24, 2013
    A shame for Canada. The best way to humiliate his country to distort the history of millions of people. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame.
  84. Jul 24, 2013
    Company of Heroes?! Really?! They really sure? This game is not about heroes. It's about a parallel universe where everything is upside down. Soviet soldiers burned and shot Soviet soldiers. They do not protect their homeland, they are doing everything possible to bring the country to ruin. Naturally the question arises how? How did the Soviet Union was able to win? In the parallelCompany of Heroes?! Really?! They really sure? This game is not about heroes. It's about a parallel universe where everything is upside down. Soviet soldiers burned and shot Soviet soldiers. They do not protect their homeland, they are doing everything possible to bring the country to ruin. Naturally the question arises how? How did the Soviet Union was able to win? In the parallel universe of this game is simply impossible. Lastly, I wish developers to stay away from the production of any multimedia content. We wish them good luck in this well, and this will help we can. Expand
  85. Jul 24, 2013
    The story is not true and is a complete falsification of the history of Russia and its methods of warfare. The Soviet soldiers did not burn the civilian population of the Russia. Detachments did not shoot the retreating soldiers, and were engaged in catching deserters. Russia won the war and not the detachments of the NKVD, and solidarity and heroism of the population.The people who wroteThe story is not true and is a complete falsification of the history of Russia and its methods of warfare. The Soviet soldiers did not burn the civilian population of the Russia. Detachments did not shoot the retreating soldiers, and were engaged in catching deserters. Russia won the war and not the detachments of the NKVD, and solidarity and heroism of the population.The people who wrote the story, totally unaware of the history of the country, about which they were writing this story. Expand
  86. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic, SEGA, I recommend you to buy some history books and study them. A lot of historical errors. Scenario really sucks. I just can`t play this sh it.
  87. Jul 24, 2013
    The bottom line is that Canadian govnorazrabotchiki Games have created a game in which the Russian during World War II were engaged in that its soldiers were shot with machine guns, burned Russian peasants in the houses, destroyed their own with cruelty and cynicism, and the Reichstag took just to take a picture with the flag of Soviet Union In short a complete substitution of concepts,The bottom line is that Canadian govnorazrabotchiki Games have created a game in which the Russian during World War II were engaged in that its soldiers were shot with machine guns, burned Russian peasants in the houses, destroyed their own with cruelty and cynicism, and the Reichstag took just to take a picture with the flag of Soviet Union In short a complete substitution of concepts, distortion of historical facts. All anything, but in these games is brought up our younger generation of mindless yet. In short it is necessary to prohibit such games in the country, and also relate to the films. Expand
  88. Jul 24, 2013
    Awful game, Josef Gebbels would be proud of Relics.
    Breaking News for everyone, Russians foughtand win for their country, families and friends, not because Stalin or NKVD or Gulag. It's nazis came to destroy them, not the other way around.
    Please please very pretty please continue Warhammer40k series, leave the real history alone.
  89. Jul 24, 2013
    Shocking game. Spoil such a great topic World War II! Developers are not worthy salary. The game can and should be prohibited in most civilized countries as promotes Nazism and Fascism.
  90. Jul 24, 2013
    Is there a worse game than this one?
    Zero is even overrated mark for so many lies about USSR and the war.
    Hitler with company are very grateful to canadians for this piece of crap.
  91. Jul 24, 2013
    "Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans." absolutly!
    "Russians eating russians, great story, no history at all. Hello, we were people, not orcs! Bugs, frezes, too overpriced. This should be presented, but I have no idea to who."
  92. Jul 24, 2013
    Campaign scenario is nazi's propaganda
    Nothing new comparing to the company of heroes, save your money for some real games.
    Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  93. Jul 24, 2013
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
    But why to bother and read real history books? Let's just make another game about this terrible unhuman russians.
  94. Jul 24, 2013
    I was born in USSR, now live in Ukraine, I can tell you guys that the way in which soviet soldiers and army are shown in the game is totally wrong and has nothing in common with real history, really crappy worthless campaign(((...
  95. Jul 24, 2013
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
  96. Jul 24, 2013
    Writers do not accidentally play of the Nazi Propaganda Ministry? They had a history of the Great War turned upside down, and again the villains were Russian who dared, in contrast to Europe, to fight the fascist plague. It's disgusting to play in this nonsense. After the first mission, deleted the game.
  97. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic you are a company of nazi. But for the next game i have some ideas for you:
    1) Show how Stalin eats german children.
    2) Hitler with gebbels free a prisoners of Dahau from Soviet Union killers.
    3) Mission with Soviet Soldiers rape german woman.
    4) Soviet soldiers immune to cold wheather
    5) Killing own soldiers gives +100 to damage for nearby units.
    6) Where is Vodka and russian bears?
  98. Jul 25, 2013
    This horrible game insults my country, my great ancestors, and all the nations of the whole world, saved by the victorious Red Army! Shame on you, the producers of this false product!
  99. Jul 25, 2013
    Creators should learn history, don't imagine once you're making game on WWII
    From now I will try not to buy any game from this studio, it's just a mess.
    Joseph Goebbels is very pleased with developers
  100. Jul 25, 2013
    Worst gaming experiece of the year. This game is wack for real!
    If you dont want to feel pity for your money, don't buy it!
    If you dont want to feel pity for your money, don't buy it!

1. Oct 7, 2013