• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 24, 2013
2.1

1. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is crap. The developers of the game have shown their ignorance to the history of the country they were making a game about. Extremely irresponsible. The game is definitely not based on the memories of soviet veterans... unfortunately it is based on the memories of Ukrainian refugees that were allies with Hitler
  2. Bif
    Jul 28, 2013
    The plot contradicts logic and common sense. The game's title is "Company of heroes", but all these heroes look like a bunch of retards. If this is how the authors see Russians, then it is a racist view.

It is very disappointing to see this Nazi propaganda in the twenty first century
  3. Jul 29, 2013
    It is not the history! Its a bloody fairytale of nazi liars!
    I'll never buy products of company, which lies so openly and brainwashing players.
    Shame on you!
  4. Jul 23, 2013
    Storyline is a cold war time propaganda against Soviet Union. Can't say anything about gameplay, but story is a ridiculous lie. Why such a budget was spent on graphics quality, but wasn't spent on historical reliability?
  5. Jul 23, 2013
    very good game! Pul Joseph Goebbels likes it! Especially singleplayer campaing.
    This is a computer game is very nasty. Lie.Lie.Lie. Editors know nothing about war and history of USSR.
  6. Jul 23, 2013
    игры?

Googletranslate: It's a shame to be so blatantly lie and pull the words out of context. The Soviet campaign has a complete set of lies about zagranotryady, lack of arms of noble Jews commanders sitting in the concentration camps. Scenes from the burning of Soviet soldiers Soviet homes with real people and totally baseless
    игры?

Googletranslate:
    It's a shame to be so blatantly lie and pull the words out of context. The Soviet campaign has a complete set of lies about zagranotryady, lack of arms of noble Jews commanders sitting in the concentration camps. Scenes from the burning of Soviet soldiers Soviet homes with real people and totally baseless shooting just defy all logic. I wonder who paid the developers for the creation of this game?
  7. Jul 23, 2013
    Where is Heroes?
    Where is true facts of this part of war?
    Nothing of this!
    Only Nazi and antisoviet propagnda!
    This game is a complete disappointment and nothing else.
  8. Jul 23, 2013
    Fed up with the insulting plot line. It's not even about history. It seems that soldiers in the game do not even understand what they are fighting for...
  9. Jul 23, 2013
    Unfortunately, the plot of this game is a great beautiful example of good old Nazi propaganda. I think that Goebbels applauds as loud as hell where he stays now. Soviet history is not sweet treats & candies, of course, but this is absolutely inappropriate.
    Roman, Moscow, Russia.
  10. Jul 23, 2013
    The game itself isn't that polished to get more than 5 score IMHO, but with such a miserable yet-another-russians-are-bad-guys-plot it gets my 0. With games, films and mass media talking about the impact of USSR at WW2 in this way our children will end up believing that it were russians that attacked first and caused the most horrible war in human history.
  11. Jul 23, 2013
    Relic, you are on the memory of Russian people.
    Do some research on the subject matter before making a scenario. And have some respect bring your appologies offcialy.
    Ps
    Will not buy the game.
  12. Jul 23, 2013
    I am historian but when I played this game, I was afflicted very much. Total lie of historic facts.
    And for developers:
    Military Losses of Germany: 13 million
    Military Losses of the USSR: 11 million
  13. Jul 23, 2013
    Disbalanced. Pseudohistorical scenario with antirussian propaganda.
    Disbalanced. Pseudohistorical scenario with antirussian propaganda.
    If game pretend on historicity then story must be more realistic. But in CoH2 we see only antirussian made-up story, where poor fascist was exterminated by evil russians (and russians killing russians too i think in ideal Relic's "history" russians killed russians more than germany soldiers)... Brrrr... Stupid scenario, stupid game.
  14. Jul 24, 2013
    I am outraged. The campaign simply disgusting. Where Relic did so much hatred for Russian people? This game is not worth nothing but oblivion. This is the worst example of a historical game that I have seen.
  15. Jul 24, 2013
    graphics
    + special effects
    + large-scale battles
    + added med-points and engineers

- artificial intelligence
    - boring script
    - gross misrepresentation of the real history
  16. Jul 24, 2013
    I am ashamed that I bought this excuse of a game. Graphics didn't improve since CoH1, yet they are even more demanding, the Multi-player is unbalanced as hell. The Single-player Campaign reeks of Cold War era and Goebbels Propaganda and has no historical authenticity at all (contrary to what the developers promised). The whole game feels like it's still in the alpha phase.

Do yourself a

Do yourself a favour and don't buy this game.
  17. Jul 24, 2013
    Scriptwriters don't know what logic and history are it.
    I love sega, but i hate liers .I do not speak English, I would like to say more.
    "" Useless characters
  18. Jul 24, 2013
    The most bad strategy game ever. Guys in SEGA, when you next time will try to create any strategy game (but I hope you won't) based on real history events, please hire normal history consultant.
  19. Jul 24, 2013
    Company of Heroes?! Really?! They really sure? This game is not about heroes. It's about a parallel universe where everything is upside down. Soviet soldiers burned and shot Soviet soldiers. They do not protect their homeland, they are doing everything possible to bring the country to ruin. Naturally the question arises how? How did the Soviet Union was able to win? In the parallelCompany of Heroes?! Really?! They really sure? This game is not about heroes. It's about a parallel universe where everything is upside down. Soviet soldiers burned and shot Soviet soldiers. They do not protect their homeland, they are doing everything possible to bring the country to ruin. Naturally the question arises how? How did the Soviet Union was able to win? In the parallel universe of this game is simply impossible. Lastly, I wish developers to stay away from the production of any multimedia content. We wish them good luck in this well, and this will help we can. Expand
  20. Jul 24, 2013
    They created BadComedian Company of Heroes 2 is a game for Russophobes written by modern Nazis and fascists !

перевод: BadComedian Company of Heroes 2
  21. Jul 24, 2013
    The bottom line is that Canadian govnorazrabotchiki Games have created a game in which the Russian during World War II were engaged in that its soldiers were shot with machine guns, burned Russian peasants in the houses, destroyed their own with cruelty and cynicism, and the Reichstag took just to take a picture with the flag of Soviet Union In short a complete substitution of concepts,The bottom line is that Canadian govnorazrabotchiki Games have created a game in which the Russian during World War II were engaged in that its soldiers were shot with machine guns, burned Russian peasants in the houses, destroyed their own with cruelty and cynicism, and the Reichstag took just to take a picture with the flag of Soviet Union In short a complete substitution of concepts, distortion of historical facts. All anything, but in these games is brought up our younger generation of mindless yet. In short it is necessary to prohibit such games in the country, and also relate to the films. Expand
  22. Jul 24, 2013
    I do not like liars. I do not like liars for money. I do not like shameless liars who are far away. I'd rather give up on entertainment than give money to liars.
  23. Jul 24, 2013
    Writers do not accidentally play of the Nazi Propaganda Ministry? They had a history of the Great War turned upside down, and again the villains were Russian who dared, in contrast to Europe, to fight the fascist plague. It's disgusting to play in this nonsense. After the first mission, deleted the game.
  24. Jul 25, 2013
    This horrible game insults my country, my great ancestors, and all the nations of the whole world, saved by the victorious Red Army! Shame on you, the producers of this false product!
  25. Jul 25, 2013
    Creators should learn history, don't imagine once you're making game on WWII
    From now I will try not to buy any game from this studio, it's just a mess.
    Joseph Goebbels is very pleased with developers
  26. Jul 25, 2013
    The company "Relic" making good strategies (Homeworld is just gorgeous) and in terms of gameplay the game does not let us down, but the plot is just terrible! I certainly understand that the USSR in your understanding of it is, but then write that it is only your side of the story. But no! You position this game as the "most truthful." You compare the invaders (just in case I will explainThe company "Relic" making good strategies (Homeworld is just gorgeous) and in terms of gameplay the game does not let us down, but the plot is just terrible! I certainly understand that the USSR in your understanding of it is, but then write that it is only your side of the story. But no! You position this game as the "most truthful." You compare the invaders (just in case I will explain Nazi Germany) with an army that liberated his people and his homeland against the invader (again explain USSR) and staviti sign of "equals". Your "story" Russian permanently kill their kill allies. A normal person would say "It's illogical!" The whole story it's a solid illogical nonsense. If you're doing on the history of the game, you need to take the information from those who fought the military to study literature, memoirs of different Sides. And if this is your vision of the story, then write that it is "based on the dreams and hallucinations." We are used to the fact that the Soviet Union and Russia make the "evil empire," but it's overkill.
    PS Very interesting to read the comments that this is all true (and yes it all too rosy) to people who do not live in my country, did not communicate with the people who fought. These hacks accolades do not know anything about those times, besides a variety of information, grown during the Cold War.
  27. Jul 25, 2013
    when i saw the very first trailer of the game i was going to by it. when i played a week on closed beta and saw how sloppy relics were on details, I started suspecting that CoH2 would not be as great as CoH. But I still was going to buy it. But then read the plot of the campaign and you know I will stick to CoH. GULAG, silly Russian names, penal squads, barrier troops shooting their ownwhen i saw the very first trailer of the game i was going to by it. when i played a week on closed beta and saw how sloppy relics were on details, I started suspecting that CoH2 would not be as great as CoH. But I still was going to buy it. But then read the plot of the campaign and you know I will stick to CoH. GULAG, silly Russian names, penal squads, barrier troops shooting their own troops and not even a sign of logic. I wonder is there bear cavalry in the game? Guys even if you wanted to defile the USSR why did you pwned the logic? Damn you didn't even get what were the Russians fighting for in that War, WTF is 'The Revolution shall prevail!' in 1941-1945? You've got to be kidding me! I had enough of this s****. the last good game about Eastern Front from western developers was Close Combat, after that seems that only the Russians are able to create a strategy game about Eastern Front that will please those who respect the History. Expand
  28. Jul 25, 2013
    certainly understand that the United States and Canada for all the ills blames the Russia. Walk the Line, one lie, developers and users that put high marks have to force reading the military, independent of the book. Screenwriter either a fool or a proplachenny. There were executions, and betrayal, but any war can not do without this, regardless America, Russia or another country.certainly understand that the United States and Canada for all the ills blames the Russia. Walk the Line, one lie, developers and users that put high marks have to force reading the military, independent of the book. Screenwriter either a fool or a proplachenny. There were executions, and betrayal, but any war can not do without this, regardless America, Russia or another country. Scriptwriters need to plant for a lie, because it justifies fascism. A country that fought against fascism screenwriter slandered Expand
  29. Jul 26, 2013
    I was born in USSR. Now I live in Belarus.
    Deceitful scenario about a difficult period of my country during the Second World War. Absolute lies, propaganda of fascism and russophobia in its purest form.
  30. Jul 26, 2013
    Dear Americans. I apologize for my English. it's sad to see that the propaganda in your country has reached such proportions that you, you former allies in the fight against evil hell of Nazi Germany, blaming the fact, that we began war. The Soviet Union and Germany would never be allies. On the contrary, the Soviet Union called on the world community together to resist the threat, butDear Americans. I apologize for my English. it's sad to see that the propaganda in your country has reached such proportions that you, you former allies in the fight against evil hell of Nazi Germany, blaming the fact, that we began war. The Soviet Union and Germany would never be allies. On the contrary, the Soviet Union called on the world community together to resist the threat, but the countries of Europe deliberately pushed Germany into the war against the Soviet Union, hoping to finish off the winner.
    Why do I care.
    The fact that the main harm to such fictional stories are not applied to us. This story is for you. You can not just say that "white" is "black" and "black" is "white."
    50 years ago, Nazi Germany was an absolute evil, and the Soviet Union and the United States was protectors against evil and savior of all mankind. And no one could say anything against it, because the truth was obvious.
    Then some people started the "white" USSR paint the in the "black." Blame all the possible and not possible sins. But the can't immediately say that USSR is “black”. There was also a "black" Germany.
    Then they started to look for "good" people from the Nazis and add white colors in "black" Germany.
    20 years ago some people started to say that Germany and the Soviet Union both the evil country, that is, the two countries have become "gray".
    And this game is the first small step, mainly for children and teenagers. In this game, they say, that we are Russian killed 17 million of our civilians. That we ourselves have shot 10 million of our soldiers. But the Nazis were not so bad. Follow magician hands. Now, white is black!
    Do you really think that this is just for fun? Smell to the stink that carries to you by the wind of the new stories. It is the stink of death camps, gas chambers and crematoria out of you town. Because "black" Nazis were not able to come to power in you country before. But soon they will open the way. And the Nazi flag will hang on the white house. And then out of the “country of the hope" for many people, you'll turn into a nightmare of humanity.
  31. Jul 27, 2013
    At the beginning this should be a game about Space Marines and Imperial Guard. With burning civilians corrupted by Chaos. But something went wrong and half of the content was converted to WWII It was really urgent because it is the only explanation about the storyline and, well, the name "Lev Abramovich Isakovich". Otherwise it was something really stronger than weed.
    I do not know what
    I do not know what was the reason for this "Warhammer-WWII" remake but it certainly can not justify the spit on the blood of heroes.
  32. Jul 23, 2013
    Very disapointing, uses the same graphics engine, the graphics look very similar but it brings my 3770K and 680GTX to a halt. IT has very few improvements over the first game. This just screams cash in to me, Stick with the oringal CoH its much superior
  33. Jul 24, 2013
    Horrbile plot, which eliminate all others really good) emotions from this games for me. Soviet soldiers burn farms and fields with their own citizens-soldiers in there...oh So stupid and stereotypically.
  34. Jul 26, 2013
    CoH2 is a dumbed down version of CoH. The UI is a mess and the whole game feels gawky to me. Sure the explosions are nicer but I prefer CoH's graphics over CoH2's. The commander trees aren't as diverse as the regular CoH and just feels like a mishmash of each other so gameplay tends to be the same over and over. Multiplayer games tend to be a who can pump out vehicles/tanks faster. IntelCoH2 is a dumbed down version of CoH. The UI is a mess and the whole game feels gawky to me. Sure the explosions are nicer but I prefer CoH's graphics over CoH2's. The commander trees aren't as diverse as the regular CoH and just feels like a mishmash of each other so gameplay tends to be the same over and over. Multiplayer games tend to be a who can pump out vehicles/tanks faster. Intel bulletins were added to "reward" players the ability to customize their units further after they have achieved a certain milestone in the game. This ranges from using x ability y times or killing x unit using y unit using z ability a times.
    Campaign-wise, CoH2 is basically a B rated Hollywood movie with a generic storyline that you can find in any Hollywood WWII Soviet front movie or even Cold War era Soviet side specific movies. It's honestly very boring and the characters are just bricks. The campaign itself doesn't take any skill to complete since you're able to summon as many free conscripts as you can while the enemy AI doesn't advance forward and capture/re-capture points you've taken from them. There's no skill needed at all.
    With that said, CoH2 is not all that bad. True sight and vaulting are nice features that will allow you to diversify your offensive/defensive. Cold tech is an alright feature and it's obvious that it just had to be there.
    Overall though, CoH2 just fails to meet my expectations. As a big fan of CoH, it really fails to impress me and entertain me as much as its predecessor. In my opinion, it's not worth the $60 price plus whatever Commander DLCs you want to add to that for additional purchases. This is a $20 game and $30 at best. Maybe in a few months/years when all balancing issues have been fixed and unique commanders have been put out it may probably be worth playing. You're better off playing Men of War or the playing the Eastern Front mod for CoH. For now, I'll just go back to playing CoH... but... wait... even that's broken too. Server side that is.
  35. Jul 29, 2013
    propaganda. The same as saying that the Soviet Union invaded Germany and wiped out half of Europe. On the technical side it looks fine. But the perverse fiction creators of the game spoils the experience.
  36. Aug 1, 2013
    Why Russians Hate Company of Heroes 2 [BadComedian]
    Criticism of negative ideological stereotypes in the game http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Company_of_Heroes_2 Russian video blog 'Bad Comedian' accused the game of Nazism and multiple offensive falsifications of World War 2 history, stemming from greatly exaggerated Cold War stereotypes. The
    Why Russians Hate Company of Heroes 2 [BadComedian]

Criticism of negative ideological stereotypes in the game

Russian video blog 'Bad Comedian' accused the game of Nazism and multiple offensive falsifications of World War 2 history, stemming from greatly exaggerated Cold War stereotypes. The second installment is contrasted against the first, wherein American soldiers are depicted as titular heroes, prepared to fight honorably for a foreign land; while in Company of Heroes 2, Soviet troops are going out of their way not to fight for their own.

In a 25-minute analysis, multiple pseudohistorical stereotypes about warfare in the Eastern Front are pointed out. Among the alleged inaccuracies are: blatant and consistent disregard for human life among Soviet commanders (which, had it been real, would have been suicidal to the successful war effort and goes against actual number of casualties and historical data); widespread instances of zagradotryads meaninglessly slaughtering own troops, as well as instances of routine extrajudicial executions of Soviet soldiers by members of NKVD; casual atrocities by Soviet troops against Soviet civilians (such as burning people alive in their homes); reluctance and outright refusal of Soviet troops to fight the invaders at every turn, even threatened with death by their superiors; extremely poor military competence of both enlisted personnel and their commanders; and even the premise of the campaign, the instance in which an NKVD (internal affairs) officer takes command of an Army unit. The approach of the game's writers is likened to practices of Joseph Goebbels; as an example of this, a quote by Marshal Vasilevsky is given in one of the mission briefings, in which he expresses reluctance to fight the enemy at all as it turns out, the actual quote was written by Vasilevsky in 1917, when he was a member of Tsarist Army and was reconsidering his allegiance. According to 'Bad Comedian' Russians were shown as brutal and not intelligent barbarians, who did not want to protect their homeland, what was considered as Russophobia and insult to memory of Russian heroes of World War II.

A petition to make the game unobtainable in Commonwealth of Independent States was initiated.
  37. Jul 29, 2013
    I should say at once that my great-grandfathers and grandfathers did not fight in WW2, they were among those who at that time worked like crazy in the rear to help front, or sat in the camps, the prisoners which, oddly enough, also did not want to win Hitler and often fought in the military units on the side of the Red Army, and fought well, although it was not for that love of Stalin. ButI should say at once that my great-grandfathers and grandfathers did not fight in WW2, they were among those who at that time worked like crazy in the rear to help front, or sat in the camps, the prisoners which, oddly enough, also did not want to win Hitler and often fought in the military units on the side of the Red Army, and fought well, although it was not for that love of Stalin. But they loved their country, and do not want their country, and then the whole world had been captured by the Nazis.

To my friends from the West didn't call me a fan of Stalin, I say again that I don't love him for what he put in prison my great-grandfather of all his sons, and then my grandmother, she was then fifteen years old, all of them were working at the construction sites of the Gulag (the White Sea Canal, coal mines in Donetsk), they were not able to return to normal life.My grandmother was not able to end the life or find a good job or get married, due to this fact of his biography.

My grandmother was not able to end the life or find a good job or get married, due to this fact of his biography (it was in a small town in the Urals, the name of which you will not say anything.) My father even though he was a little boy then, very well remember all this, and a lot of what I said. For example, about the fact that the head of the plant was a prison where he could put anyone he does not like, for ten days. My father was often walked near the prison. He saw children behind bars, and wondered why they were there, and it's here in freedom. I told all this to let you know that I have nothing to romanticize the history of my Motherland. I know its light and dark sides are better than you, who taught our history textbooks, for unknown, being on the other side of the world, I don't have to teach it.

Despite knowing all of these dark sides of history, which I have already said, I believe that the story of your game offensive to those who fought then, and for all of us because it shows us that we are all descendants of either cowards or traitors.Yes, then the fear, have been questioning, it was a lot of bad things, a lot of officers and men end up in prison, but the essence of the war was not the case. The essence of war in the courage of people who shed his blood did not give Hitler to take over the Soviet Union, followed by other countries.

Read the memoirs of German soldiers, if you do not believe Russian. They do not need to exaggerate the prowess as they called us, "Russian pig". But they talk about how people perform miracles of heroism, like burning people alive until the last shot at the enemy, as the trooper, who was sitting in a burning tank, left without a leg shot to the last, like, five Russian attacked and decimated an entire battalion of the half, while being killed.

You missed the important thing is that it was higher than the fear of ending up in prison or even the fear of death. This is the love of country and the need to protect her. The soldiers wrote on the walls of the blood, "We die, but do not give up" "We fought to the last drop of blood, revenge for us," "Farewell to Homeland" not because he was standing behind someone who dictated it to them. It was their need, dictated by the love of his country, its citizens, its people and all the peoples of the world, finally.

There is one important thing that Western historians do not pay attention: if Europe Hitler wanted to conquer the simple, make it work for yourself, then Russia and all Slavic countries, he wanted to destroy, leaving no one there. The policy of scorched earth the Nazis did not Russian. Burning villages alive did the Nazis, not Russian.Heaps of corpses of innocent old men, women and children is also done by the Germans. See videos, photos, materials Nuremberg finally there are reflected all war crimes. In such a situation, we had no choice: fight or go home. Or to fight and win, or you will not have no home, no life. It's all understood.

Your game is called "Company of Heroes", but there are no heroes. It has officers traitors and murderers, and soldiers cowards who would be happy to go home but can not because they are being driven machines. There's no honor, no courage, no victory over the enemy, but there is tenderness over the innocently murdered surrendering fascist (kill informant it's very clever.) The plot of your game deceitful and insulting to all veterans of that war, not only Russian, but also for anyone who remembers what we were all fighting.Thus, the game is more supportive of the Nazis than fighting against them (by the way, the gaming features of the Nazis really given a head start, you really wanted to see how they will win in the World)? Perhaps the swastika in the logo of your company really is not there by accident.

As for the gameplay, nothing has changed from the first part (it was much better). As for the gamestory, it is extremely offensive to all veterans of war and their child. This is bad game
  38. Jul 30, 2013
    Don't buy it
    This game gives Russians a bad name, game play is often repetitive, unsatisfying game play, lackluster soundtrack, very demanding graphics, gives this game a negative score.
  39. Jul 30, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The big lie about the Soviet army. I'm disgusted, as shown by our history.
    Technical data of Soviet military equipment understated.
    Was used as the source of lying movie "Enemy at the Gate".
    Price for this game too high.
    No new ideas after the first part of the series
    ...
    ugly trash... Company of Liars 2.
  40. Jul 31, 2013
    1) horrible campaign! who are you, the Canadians gave the right lower face in the dirt 20 million Russian victims in this war? Who do you think you are?
    2) let's try to play multiplayer! and what do we see? IMBALANCE!! Flown to the desktop! Lags! Connect to the opponent THE LEVEL OF YOUR MORE SEVERAL TIMES!
    3) let's look at the graphics! OPTIMIZATION! Optimization of the worst! IT
    3) let's look at the graphics! OPTIMIZATION! Optimization of the worst! IT OPTIMIZATION IN THIS GAME! I go Battlefield3 and Crysis3 no lag on medium settings! shame! I gave 1000 rubles for this?? roll to hell
  41. Aug 1, 2013
    Seems like relic cant read, because history in this game shown EPICLY wrong. Too much historical and logical errors in single player and disbalanced multiplayer. Shame on relic. Just shame
  42. Aug 1, 2013
    I just nearly fell off my chair looking at the critical acclaim, or they have a screw loose downs of African nursing homes because they say it's a great game, or they squandered all the lessons of history dedicated to the Second World War. (I apologize for such a dramatic statement, but in this case, no other way)
  43. Aug 1, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Storyline terribly outrageous. Disgusting lie. I regret the time spent and money. Unexpectedly, a meanness of the writers game. The game is not a seat beside POLITICAL PROPAGANDA... Expand
  44. Aug 1, 2013
    ENG ver.
    Always liked the game from Relic, but I love the story and I can not let that be so treated her. The plot of the campaign lies in the 90%.
    ------------------------------------------
    RU ver.
    Всегда Relic, 90%.
  45. Aug 2, 2013
    This game insults all Soviet soldiers. Do not buy this game. The plot in this game distorts historical facts.
    The game is so disgusting that it is not put into words.
    Sega, I ask you to dismiss all employees relic games.In particular, their writer.They all lack of talent.
  46. Aug 3, 2013
    Read the developers history textbook? Or at least try to use the mind? What an insane story? It does not matter much whether a good game, but with a story in it repugnant to play.
  47. Aug 9, 2013
    Privet/Hello

I am from Russian and here we play Company of Heroes 2 a lot. This game simply great. The best thing in this game is feel of battles. Battles look great and very dynamic.

Thanks
  48. Jul 27, 2013
    God, this gaem is just horridle. I canot stand the situations of the story.
    i was buying the game and at the store. then i come home and sat on on my computer.
    i just was holding a hammer in left wrist and sickle in right wehn the mission starts. after the I saw Stalina eating a children in the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I canot believe such a gaem can be of making and selling
    God, this gaem is just horridle. I canot stand the situations of the story.
    I canot believe such a gaem can be of making and selling to people!!!
    this is a total really lie to my grandpa friends with stalin and stalin did not eat children even when because germany had 11 summers old kids in cannons to shoot to "BAD" communist .

Too, the game also is hating the motherland tank that Liberated germany of nazists AND TRUE POWER TO RUSSAI

i wanting now to get money for this this game Men of Company 2
  49. Jul 22, 2013
    Lie.Lie.Lie. Editors know nothing about war and history of ussr. They have seen Enemy at the gates and started think that it is real truth. RELIC pls buy some logic and brains.
  50. Jul 27, 2013
    This game shows russians as savage murderers and history of WW2 in distorted Goebbels way. Such racist and pro-nazi propaganda could be done only anti-russian, anti-historic creatures who never ever read or watch true war documents or documental movies. Those Relic game makers will regret in their deeds, i'm sure of it. Goodbye Relic no more games from you.
  51. Jul 24, 2013
    Piece of shame for scenario. Velichaishee govno iz vseh govnistyh igr sozdannyh kogda-nibudi, takoe govno daje ocenivat nevozmojno, govno, govno, govnischishe
  52. Jul 24, 2013
    This is the worst game of 2013! Relic Interetstive company that distorts the history of the country foreign to her. Those people who believed in the story and believe it is true you dumb asses who know nothing about the history of the USSR! Screenwriter CoH 2, I turn to you: next time when you, nazzi read a book of Goebbels, do suicide, but DON'T WRITE A STORY! (c)
  53. Jul 26, 2013
    Im not see heroes in "company of heroes 2". This game not about world war, this game about bloody russina soldiers.
    This game made by Nazis.
    Company absolute lies.
  54. Jul 27, 2013
    This piece of software code is a loathsome falsification of historical facts, but also a spit in the face and on the graves of those who fought on the side of the Soviet Union and gave their lives in the struggle with the brown plague in World War II.
    This game is the same place at the bottom of the garbage can
  55. Jul 27, 2013
    Relic bastards. They lie about history, lie about my country, lie about my people. Everyone who played in it, and believe in what is described in the story is true idiots. You burn in hell, Relic.
  56. Jul 28, 2013
    thank god for decide not to buy this game yet and see how score is going. this game is worth to pirate to see how awful it is. lie. lair. historical inaccurate (and insulting). copy & paste gameplay. scam.
  57. Aug 1, 2013
    Dear relic.
    Next time you decide to make a historical game, please spend some time learning a bit of history. Well, something besides Joseph Goebbels` works.
  58. Jul 27, 2013
    Very deceitful game! Why would someone ever need to slander the Soviet Army? This could be done only those who are themselves on the side of the Nazis!
  59. Jul 25, 2013
    We will not tolerate such abuse! The creators of the game They got out of their ass! We will not tolerate abuse of Stalin and the Soviet Union!
    Russia, Russia is my Motherland! And you don't have the right so to speak! Canada Canada You know people!
  60. Jul 24, 2013
    Do not want to engage in justifying the Communists, they like the Nazis up to their elbows in blood. I speak for my generation, and for their ancestors, that they fought for those whom they love, and not for a piece of cloth and a photo. From Russia with love.
  61. Jul 24, 2013
    This game distorts history of my country
    I would not like my grandfather shed blood for our Motherland looked in the eyes of my son idiot.
    The law of the market the demand why users to impose an unwanted product?
  62. Jul 24, 2013
    So, now we can see first-handed, how nazis would like to see the history IF they'd win. Surely soviet soldiers were cannibals, devouring their-own-kin. Unwillingly, maybe. (And nazis readily offering this point of view as a promise for further discussion)
    But, in less detailed view, they're ready to hog-wash soviets generously right away.
    Nice try, nazis. Someone still remember your
    Nice try, nazis. Someone still remember your actual deeds.
  63. Jul 24, 2013
    So shamefull. Why you so hate russian people? Read please history books next time or try to tell this story to any soldier, who fought in that battles
  64. Jul 25, 2013
    very bad game for Joseph Goebbels fans
    The campaign story is awful, I think they used the same historical adviser from the movie "Enemy at the Gates"
  65. Jul 25, 2013
    Storyline is a horrible lie. Western AntiSoviet propaganda turned into antisoviet idiotic marasmus.
    Congradulation to Relic! Goebbels standing ovation.
  66. Jul 25, 2013
    Nuff said about plot

History is a complicated thing. And history of Great Patriotic War is much more difficult to understand. Especially when all your knowledge is based on Reagan's speech. Well, ok its your truth. You know, there are two truth. My and your. East and West. Сapitalists and Communists But The Truth.. Our duty to safe The Truth. It's possible in case combining of
    Nuff said about plot

But The Truth.. Our duty to safe The Truth. It's possible in case combining of both versions. But truth alone is sheer propaganga.

In game we see only West version, unfortunately... We see only your truth..

If you didn't really understand difference between truth and the truth, cos there are two words in russian "Истина"(the truth), as grand conceptand "God is the Truth" Jer (10:10)

And facts that used by politician to PR somethin

I hope, you got me. thanks
  67. Jul 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Typical Western propaganda, this game has no historical evidence and the russian's in this game are supposed to be braindead idiots strange how they won the war with such idiots in command). This game actually has an option to also burn soviet villages with people inside using soviet soldiers what a load of dribble, if anyone is to do any research even basic it is in fact the nazi's who burnt entire villages down with people inside them, in Belarus alone over 260 villages were burnt). But who cares right, who cares about remembering the heroes who fought the war in a good light, lets picture them as unbelievable imbeciles. BAD GAME. Expand
  68. Jul 27, 2013
    Dear Relic, please forget about my money forever. 1 ball for memory about 1st part. And i will think twice abote game with Sega. W/o thanks and regards.
  69. Jul 28, 2013
    Lies, begins even with a poster for the game. In the Red Army, 1941-1945 the Order of Lenin was worn on the leftside of chest, and the cocarde was not applied on a soldiers winter hats. Only the red star. This cocarde applied on the time of Cold War, where, probably, game developers took his inspiration full of lie and propaganda.
    This shows that the developers did not set a purpose to
    This shows that the developers did not set a purpose to show the authenticity and validity of the times of the Second World War, but doing a restoration nazism ideals, trough the humiliation of those who fought with him.
  70. Jul 27, 2013
    ok relic guys you should carefully check your sources (books, novels etc) before using them in your games. try using more than one source next time, ok? this is called cross-checking of facts. and when you screw up please don't pretend its ok, don't say you did a huge work of digging through sources and your picture is very accurate. no it is not. all you did is read exactly 1 (one)ok relic guys you should carefully check your sources (books, novels etc) before using them in your games. try using more than one source next time, ok? this is called cross-checking of facts. and when you screw up please don't pretend its ok, don't say you did a huge work of digging through sources and your picture is very accurate. no it is not. all you did is read exactly 1 (one) fictional novel and transferred it into storyline. cheap lies. sorry i gave you my money, wish i could get a refund. Expand
  71. Jul 27, 2013
    This game presents history as written by Nazis literally. The "story" it tells was told by Goebbels in 1943. You'd think they'll give some light to Allies' side of the story but no, Russians in this game act exactly as described by Nazi propaganda.
  72. Jul 27, 2013
    Congratulations, Relic. All our russian neonazis, all scholars, who thinks that saying something like "veterans are suckers" is great trolling, gives the mark "10" to your game. That people hates the Soviet Union and Russia, and they have epic butthurt about our victory in Great Patriotic War. And they are like this game.

Great, Relic.
  73. Jul 27, 2013
    This game has a good engine and game-play, but its storyline is usual deceitful antirussian propaganda. We have been watching this antirussian propaganda since 80-s first PC-games. This is the information war...
  74. Jul 27, 2013
    Story is pure lie. Yet another Anti-russian lie and propaganda. Nazi-supporters crap. Not worth a 1c. There are many much more realistic games.
    Recommended only for nazi
  75. Jul 27, 2013
    Discrimination of Russians is the same discrimination, as discrimination of any other race or nation! Please, do not support it! We have to stop Russophobia in Video games!!!
  76. Jul 28, 2013
    Relic! Really?
    As a Company of Heroes veteran (have bought and extensively played the previous four), I really could not be more disappointed.
    Every developer has had a big miss, and Relic has their first huge miss.
  77. Jul 28, 2013
    A storyline straight from the 60s. Russian barbarians killing their own citizens, blowing up their own soldiers and executing their officers. Blood frenzy and killing spree so fierce that you start to wonder how these mindless savages destroyed the world's most advanced and experienced army the Wehrmacht. As I immersed deeper in the game I felt a disgust so deep I stopped following theA storyline straight from the 60s. Russian barbarians killing their own citizens, blowing up their own soldiers and executing their officers. Blood frenzy and killing spree so fierce that you start to wonder how these mindless savages destroyed the world's most advanced and experienced army the Wehrmacht. As I immersed deeper in the game I felt a disgust so deep I stopped following the plot. If you think "it's just a game, the plot doesn't matter", think again. How come that the script directly follows all the allegations of Dr. Goebbels against the Red Army? Maybe there's something wrong with that? Expand
  78. Jul 28, 2013
    Absolutely incompetent history consultant. The game plot was probably written by Goebbels himself, or his distant relatives who tried to visualise the alternative universe where he isn't to blame for the genocide of the Russian In a game written by such people you will find such interesting features as:
    Burning houses with your own citizens for no apparent reasons
    Shooting your
    Burning houses with your own citizens for no apparent reasons
    Shooting your souldiers for no apparent reasons
    Even more shooting your own soldiers for no apparent reasons.
    Vodka, shapka ushanka and balalayka.

I mean nazi sympatyzers who would like to see a fairy tale where all of their evil deeds are (for no apparent reason) being done by the victims themselves should feel comfortable with this game. People who know something more than "the rescuing of private ryan" and "enemy at the game" of WWII history, will probably puke from seeing this bullcrap.

As it was already suggested, I offer Relic to put in such "historic" features in the DLC of this game:
    • Stalin eating children. Not less than a hundred per day. Only Russian children. Detailed Including detailed cut-scenes and special DLC for psh-psh sayers with a possibility to play for Stalin himself.
    • Hitler liberating jews all around the world and fighting the arabs in africa to create their jewish state.
    • Russian commanders shooting all of their subordinates even BEFORE the battle starts, thus earning additional "rape points" so they could drink the blood of their comrades and rape hundreds of german women while the Nazi SS watch the one man army doing that, crying from moral trauma and not shooting.
    • 15 to 20 million of Slavic non-combatants died on the Nazi occupied land from psychological trauma of being liberated by the true democracy.
  79. Jul 28, 2013
    Horrible warping of facts and an insult to each and every descendant or relative of those 19.000.000 civilians and 11.000.000 Soviet soldiers fallen in the War.
  80. Jul 22, 2013
    Apparently after fall of the Reich mr. Goebbels immigrated into Canada, had a child who later became a story writer for this game. It also seems that Relic's workers that were working on this game are also children of escaped nazis. There no other explanation for the ridiculous story for a game that is called Company of Heroes that contains no heroes whatsoever, just a bunch of mr.Apparently after fall of the Reich mr. Goebbels immigrated into Canada, had a child who later became a story writer for this game. It also seems that Relic's workers that were working on this game are also children of escaped nazis. There no other explanation for the ridiculous story for a game that is called Company of Heroes that contains no heroes whatsoever, just a bunch of mr. Goebbels propaganda. Relic should change their logo to a swastika and dedicate their future games to mr. Goebbels... Expand
  81. Jul 23, 2013
    Яussian Evil Empire wants some fresh meat
    A huge racist deception, those guys who wrote the script must be totally insane to make soviets (not only russian, but ukrainian, belorusian, caucasian and middle asian peoples united by one purpose and common grief) such a monsters, and those who agreed to use it are just criminals. All that is apart from game's quality of course
  82. Jul 23, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. If you want to review the results of the World War 2, we can show them again. Our grandfathers have saved you from the Nazis, your gratitude amazing. Would be better to show your Canadian bravery at the Battle of Dieppe. Expand
  83. Jul 23, 2013
    Company of heroes 1 was/is probably the best RTS ever. COH2 is pure crap. COH2 is a scam to take advantage of the popularity of COH1. The gaming company, relic, is crooked and offers terrible support for there games so buying COH2 is not a good investment.
  84. Jul 23, 2013
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
    But why to bother and read real history books? Let's just make another game about this terrible unhuman russians.
  85. Jul 23, 2013
    The game is total rubbish, not only it is a step back in terms of graphics and gameplay, the story is ridiculous and racist towards the russians. I felt really disappointed as that was one of the biggest releases I had been waiting for.
  86. Min
    Jul 24, 2013
    I yet didn't see more false company! Such games make impression about Russians as about cruel bears! Such games not only offend Russians, but also humiliate developers!
  87. Jul 24, 2013
    super game. I enjoyed it very much. we together with Goebbels can't break away from it. So shamefully portray Russians pigs could not even us. I am glad that the USA continues to my policy,and I was afraid that when the Red Army took Berlin,policy fascism die.
  88. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. it's horrible, miserable and disgusting playful game, a large number of shoals and error, and the huge slop historical, disgusting play the game so false, so let even be a little bit similar and historically accurate,
    my choice the game: Garbage
  89. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Another AntiRed game. Why not? I'ts like a mainstream today to show, khm...to show "how brutal was the russian tiranny". Thank God I ain't bought it. Played it on my pal's PC.
    If you american? buy it.
    If you don't give a to realy history? Sure thing buy it, you'll love it.
    If you're pretty sure, that there was some tiranny in USSR? Game's made for you.
    If you sure that russian soldiers were killing women and children? I feel sorry for you and...YES! This game was made for you!
    Rest of you, those, who still can think with your heads stay away form this game.
    "Historical" bull****
  90. Jul 28, 2013
    Hi, i start to play COH2 since closed beta. There was more bugs, balance issues, but then Relic show us Forgotten Sacrifice trailer and I believe to this. And then game come out, i get same beta, but with single player. In first day of release there is bugged commanders, bugs in single player and in multiplayer too. What was closed and open beta for? And it's campaign, bulletins system isHi, i start to play COH2 since closed beta. There was more bugs, balance issues, but then Relic show us Forgotten Sacrifice trailer and I believe to this. And then game come out, i get same beta, but with single player. In first day of release there is bugged commanders, bugs in single player and in multiplayer too. What was closed and open beta for? And it's campaign, bulletins system is total rusofobic. I'm kinda dissapoint. Expand
  91. Jul 28, 2013
    Anti Soviet campaign make me sad! As in multiplayer this game, in my opinion, very disbalanced. German tanks much more stronger then any other soviet unit. If Germans have 1 tank it can easily rush your base. Not anogth tactics can be used as Soviet against German because of the huge difference between two camps.
  92. Jul 24, 2013
    I can't understand. What was that? I don't see any logic in the plot of the game. All these fictional facts, inadequate and illogical actions on the part of the Soviet Army.I know that NKVD was shooting everyone who was trying to leave the battle or soldiers which were captured by nazis. But burning own villages? What? I thought nazis were doing crap like that.
    What an idiot you have to
    What an idiot you have to be to make such a storyline?
  93. Jul 24, 2013
    Horrible plot, full of "cold-war" cliché and similar propaganda.
    The game itself seems like a step backwards from the original CoH.
    And I'm not talking about bad optimization, bugs, and lack of new content.
    Wasted money, don't buy it.
  94. Jul 25, 2013
    Dear canadian comrades joseph gebbels applauds you. This game is great gift for nazi!! Do not meddle with his dirty hands in the history of my country!
  95. Jul 26, 2013
    The biggest plus of this game is that we finally can see total USA propaganda based on lie. Angry NKVD, KGB, Stalin, Lenin. Seems like russian peolpe were killed only by the hands of KGB commanders. God, USSR wasn`t country of Evil.
  96. Jul 27, 2013
    Alternative history and stupidity is a different things. Study history before development if you insist you made historical game. Its very strange to see such discrepancy in game-play and game story.
  97. Jul 27, 2013
    Stupid ideological thing. Not even tried to make it truthfull.

Evem if you are not russian, this thing is too offensive to buy. Faschists are good, russians are idiots, just like Goebbels made this game to have fun.
  98. Jul 24, 2013
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  99. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Absolutely insane scenario, insulting the honor of the Soviet soldiers and the commander in chief, who gave their lives and the Soviet Union liberated Europe from fascism. Comrades NOT buy this .Belarus, Grodno. Expand
  100. Jul 24, 2013
    This game is full of nazi propaganda, according to Joseph Goebbels works. Absolutely russophobic game, full of hate and violence to Homeland and ancestors of millions of Russians, Ukrainians, Byelorussians and many other nations of former USSR...

1. Pelit (Finland)