• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
2.0

1. Aug 3, 2013
    Russian soldiers save the world from Nazi occupation and this is the thanks they get. I spend a lot of money on games and will never buy another Relic game again.
  2. Jul 26, 2013
    The multiplayer part is where this game truly shines; however, the campaign, which is being positioned as "based on historical events" is not only lacking the accuracy, but is also based on stereotypes and prejudice that is common for the Western part of the world, "Red Heat"-with-Schwarzenegger-style. In my opinion, this makes the game sorely lacking in terms of depth and immersion ofThe multiplayer part is where this game truly shines; however, the campaign, which is being positioned as "based on historical events" is not only lacking the accuracy, but is also based on stereotypes and prejudice that is common for the Western part of the world, "Red Heat"-with-Schwarzenegger-style. In my opinion, this makes the game sorely lacking in terms of depth and immersion of those of us, who didn't skip on their history lessons. Here's to hoping that Relic learns from their mistakes and, should they make another CoH title in the future, invite/interview remotely some the veterans of the WoW2 or, at the very least, read more history books not published in U.S., so they'd have any clue what was really going on. Expand
  3. Jul 31, 2013
    Awful compilation of ignorance and lie/ it just outraging! We have to teach some lazy companies not to make some just becouse they think it is a good way to take our money!
  4. Jul 31, 2013
    I registered on this site just to write a review on this game, because I've never met such a dreadful lie and falsification of historical facts. I think the old well-known Return to castle Folfenshtain is more realistic about the World war 2). Absolutely improbable storyline and characters, false historical picture. I think, Hitler and other Nazis would be vary thankful to the Relic forI registered on this site just to write a review on this game, because I've never met such a dreadful lie and falsification of historical facts. I think the old well-known Return to castle Folfenshtain is more realistic about the World war 2). Absolutely improbable storyline and characters, false historical picture. I think, Hitler and other Nazis would be vary thankful to the Relic for creating such a "game". Expand
  5. Jul 31, 2013
    It's awful, just awful.
    Developers of the "creation" should be ashamed of such a distortion of history. I guess they just are members of the National Socialist Party.
    I think, Hitler and Goebbelswould be vary thankful to the Relic for creating this great piece of
  6. Aug 2, 2013
    This game insults all Soviet soldiers. Do not buy this game. The plot in this game distorts historical facts.
    The game is so disgusting that it is not put into words.
    Sega, I ask you to dismiss all employees relic games.In particular, their writer.They all lack of talent.
  7. Aug 2, 2013
    That's not bad game. Thats's crime. I feel insulted and I'm outraged. The minimum that I require from the makers of the game it's recantation. Primitive propaganda, extremely poor quality and abusive content it's not just a mistake, it's a failure.
  8. Aug 3, 2013
    Game as if created of Goebbels fans for Nazis fans.
    Political trash.
    The Eastern Front mod for COH1 was better than this.

With best regards from Russia.
  9. Aug 4, 2013
    It's a piece of lies. Developers showed only the bad side of the Soviet Army and made the focus on this. It looks as if the Soviet army was worse than the Nazis. Even Hitler would not have developed the game worse than the Company of Heroes 2.
  10. Aug 4, 2013
    A terrible game and untrue. The aim of the developers was to desecrate the memory of soldiers who died for peace on this planet. Otherwise schedule weak, uninteresting and dull missions. Game slag and waste of time. In the next version of the developers hope will not suffer garbage and make a decent product without hypocrisy and lies. Either the Germans back, and burn them in the camps.
  11. Aug 5, 2013
    Oh my God! Relic WTF?!

Relic, what is the alternative story about the evil Russian? This piece of crap is not only unrealistic but also insulting and deceitful. It is unrealistic to anti-Russian Defiles the story for me brotherly country.
  12. Jul 27, 2013
    Company of Heroes?! Really?! They really sure? This game is not about heroes. It's about a parallel universe where everything is upside down. Soviet soldiers burned and shot Soviet soldiers. They do not protect their homeland, they are doing everything possible to bring the country to ruin. Naturally the question arises how? How did the Soviet Union was able to win?
  13. Jul 23, 2013
    I believe that the story of this game a shame for a company Relic and SEGA. The developers, who issued the first part of a beautiful and attracted thousands of fans to the game, forever lost Russian community games Russophobic their attacks. The plot of the game Company of Heroes 2 shows a complete ignorance of the developers of the history of World War II and their blatant hatred of Russia.
  14. Jul 24, 2013
    This game is a sheer load of a dog crap. Don't buy it, folks. And don't even download it from the torrents it's not worth not only 60$, but your Internet traffic and time either. And if you like the WW2 games play Blitzkrieg 2, Faces of War Men Of War instead, they are leagues ahead in every single thing save graphics.
  15. Jul 26, 2013
    ArmiaKrajowa communist regime, but bring me the statistics, where the red army killed millions in Poland, Lithuania and Finland? perhaps you're not familiar with the story? If you remember Katyn, think about the Russian prisoners of war in 1918, who were killed in the war games as animals! Polish soldiers were killed and forgotten? there were 60,000! But it's a bad story, we are brotherlyArmiaKrajowa communist regime, but bring me the statistics, where the red army killed millions in Poland, Lithuania and Finland? perhaps you're not familiar with the story? If you remember Katyn, think about the Russian prisoners of war in 1918, who were killed in the war games as animals! Polish soldiers were killed and forgotten? there were 60,000! But it's a bad story, we are brotherly peoples and the Slavs, it is our mistake, Katyn a crime!. And you're trying to compare 6,000,000 Poles killed by the Nazis and the Katyn 40,000 people, you are not objective. Expand
  16. Jul 26, 2013
    Hitler likes this game.

Hitler likes this game.

Just a mile from me there is place, where the Nazis murdered more then 27,000 civilian citizens. Nazis, not Soviet solders. I can't understand, why, instead of game about brave soldiers and heroes, like first Company of Heroes, Relic made game about rapists, murders and crazy traitors. Good gameplay, graphics and pretty good multiplayer are not able to fix the terrible story, full of stereotypes and outright lies
  17. Jul 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. just a lie, lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie, lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie and nothing but a lie Expand
  18. Jul 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is lying nazi crap. Creators of this game- nazi whores, children of Goebbels. Nazy is resurrection? Sega, you fall down in my eyes. Thats all. Expand
  19. Jul 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Why not go down in history, if you can come up with nonsense and humiliate the Soviet army?Now the writers are idiots? Would be better if you did not create this Expand
  20. Jul 28, 2013
    This video offends me and my family. My grandfather fought at Stalingrad and survived. Developers lied i Where did they get the material in game? Maybe they Nazis? Gebels you wrote the script?
  21. Aug 1, 2013
    Awesome game,great gameplay and one of the best multiplayer RTS i've ever known, but nevertheless the plot is a complete Everyone knows about war crimes during WWII,but relic made game completely about bad parts of Russian history,despite ENORMOUS effort and heroism of Soviet soldiers.
  22. Aug 1, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The worst game in the history of mankind. Such scenario could only write a Nazi. Shame on the developers of this stool. Pity your brain and do not buy this piece of Expand
  23. Aug 2, 2013
    The plot is built on false delusional! The story written by a fascist idiot for idiots. These games should not exist! Propaganda machine in action. Hm!
  24. Aug 2, 2013
    Sorry for my English, but...

IMHO, this is just another stereotypical, full of lies and cliches product about RED IVANS, BLOODY COMMISSARS, ORDER 227 and so on. Relic, cold war is over. What a primitive propaganda? Why??? Are you Goebbels fans? Me, my friends and many people in Russia and other countries feel offended. In CoH2 Russians are disgusting. But nazis are ok! Why??? What we
    Sorry for my English, but...

IMHO,
    Me, my friends and many people in Russia and other countries feel offended.
    In CoH2 Russians are disgusting. But nazis are ok! Why??? What we will see in CoH3??? Noble nazis, who burn alive barbarian Russian children and women? Gas Chamber simulator?

Wish you`ll go bankrupt.
  25. Jul 23, 2013
    Piece of nazi Game creators and screenwriters are really huge Gebbels fans. The biggest Nazi propaganda i ll ever seen. I hope you will understand someday what have you done
  26. Jul 23, 2013
    Hello fans of Goebbels in Кelic, from the terrible Russian. You forgot to add to the game a mission where Red Army soldiers raped the Germans and take out everything of value out of the country, this would increase the amount of TRUTH in the game and added rating.
    Get cancer and die. with the best regards
  27. Jul 24, 2013
    That`s a shame. Hitler would have played this game with pleasure. I`ve never buy products of this company. That`s terrible. Developers, I wish you oblivion
  28. Jul 24, 2013
    This game distorts history of my country. Another stupid lying propaganda. This lie from nazis. Lie in this game offends me and my country. I don't buy your s.h.i.t.games anymore. Never.
  29. Jul 25, 2013
    Want to support Nazi and on graves of all brave soldiers who gave their lives to defeat Germans in WW2?
    Go and by this game right now! Hitler approved it.
  30. Jul 25, 2013
    This is a very bad game, too many lies about the Soviet Union. It's disgusting to watch as a disgrace to a great victory in such a difficult war. Do not play it.
  31. Jul 28, 2013
    I do not understand how you can say that this is just a game! it's not an adventure story about space marine or about hobbits or elves country. is a story about real people this game is racism.
  32. Aug 4, 2013
    Game scenarists doesn't have anything like "common sense" I don't like Soviets too, but acting like that they wouldn't won that war for sure, also weather is exaggeration, and much of historic events are forgotten (to name one read about "Battle of Stalingrad" in Wiki and compare to what we see in game)
    Also, game runs SLOW (slowest game I ever tried to play for now, mostly unplayable on my PC)
  33. Jul 26, 2013
    Single player campaign is a spit in the face of millions of soviet soldiers who died in that war.
    On the other hand facists look like good civilized guys who lost purely by bad fortune.
  34. Jul 26, 2013
    USSR is no more than 20 years. More than 20 years there is no propaganda.
    But in the West, a cold war is not over yet. There's still used for Propaganda Goebbels works. The worst thing is that ordinary citizens believe in it.
    CoH2 example of such propaganda. It is time to show the truth and not Nazi American lie.
  35. TKD
    Jul 27, 2013
    Company of Heroes 2 game developers nazis created a nasty sh1t for the nazis.
    Historical nonsense. author why it seems washed-up moron.........................
  36. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is Nazi propaganda! It does not have a shred of truth, You spit in the face of the Russian people, and we will not forgive! The developers of this game is not all right in the head! And I hope that these creatures will soon kick the bucket, You will no longer get from me not one cent for their filthy game! Critters.
  37. Aug 2, 2013
    Played a few campaign missions. This game is disgusting and insulting. I demand my money back and do not want to buy Relic games any more. I am very disappointed
  38. Jul 24, 2013
    What a shameless try to once again twist the history and spit at the USSR. Some missions are seem to be an explicit Nazi Propaganda.

Just wanted to say hi from the UK, where there (in comparison with Canada?) are still people who not only remember the history, but also remember the act of bravery and sacrifice the Soviet people had to commit. Dear scriptwriters. Scorched Earth?

Dear scriptwriters. Scorched Earth? General Winter? Really? Are you even serious? Didn't you say, you are making a historical game? Any A-level History student would prove you wrong! What a profanation...

With best regards,

One unhappy customer with an MA (Hons) History degree.

Would not recommend this game to any of my friends.
    Thank you.
  39. Jul 25, 2013
    Seriously? This is what canadians think about WW2?
    I agree, it's convenient to sit tight across the ocean and do nothing. And years after everything's finished just try to make money on some over-night written script.
    Seriously? This is what canadians think about WW2?
    Really, Epic. Get rid of your historic consultants and writers. Just too much crap for one single game. And the fact that bothers me the most: the young generation. They are going to play CoH2 and believe every single bullsh_it you show them.
    Shame on you, people.
  40. Jul 25, 2013
    Mentally retarded writers wrote mentally retarded game using false stereotypes. But there is also good for the incident farce. Now it will not pass unpunished, I hope many people will answer for their irresponsible slander against the heroes who died for the liberation of the world from fascism. Is constantly changing, words and deeds are important.
  41. Jul 24, 2013
    +weather
    +vision

-Bad AI,
    -gameplay copy from Men of War,
    -Little maps,
    -Tanks using HP.
    - Booring story
    -80€ on steam absolutely joke.

Company of heroes 1 was much better.
  42. Jul 24, 2013
    If you want to know what nazi's propaganda is play it and learn. If you are a nazi enjoy it. If you are a normal human being spit in the faces of developers.
  43. Aug 4, 2013
    I've totally disappointed in Relic after this game, and I even feel shame because of I enjoyed the 1st CoH. Relic is a venal company, which produced a game based on supposititious history, and many silly children unfortunately trust them, typical russian-haters like it.
    Game developers must not meddle in politics.
  44. Jul 27, 2013
    I honestly don't know what there is to say about this game. There really isn't much to say. It's mediocre. The campaign is boring and feels extremely detached. Campaign missions have no real story depth, poorly designed, and fails to create an sense of the epic scale of the Eastern Front. Where did the epic tank battles go? When did the intense fighting for Berlin go? No interestingI honestly don't know what there is to say about this game. There really isn't much to say. It's mediocre. The campaign is boring and feels extremely detached. Campaign missions have no real story depth, poorly designed, and fails to create an sense of the epic scale of the Eastern Front. Where did the epic tank battles go? When did the intense fighting for Berlin go? No interesting characters. Mediocre.

Gameplay is essentially the same as the previous installment, just with the interesting gameplay elements and units removed and replaced by the same unit that comes in different variations. Commander abilities are also uninteresting. Some units are blatantly better than others.

Sound and audio are essentially the same as the previous game. Around the same quality. Dialogue seems awkward and boring.

Mediocre.
  45. Aug 3, 2013
    This game is a fail in most aspects, except of racial discrimination.
    Bad graphic, stupid AI, little boring maps, few and unbalanced units, but a lot of disgusting cliches about Russians.
    Shame on you, Relic!
  46. Aug 2, 2013
    Experimental stimulus FAILURE: This is not the 1980's why on earth is there political anti-Russian propaganda so thickly applied, and not even hidden perceived at all it's blatant and offensive. Battlefield 3 is on the same boat as you now. Anti-Russian wave is quite horridly impassible. Have you companies not tried approaching history in a alien point of view? Dijksterhuis & NordgrenExperimental stimulus FAILURE: This is not the 1980's why on earth is there political anti-Russian propaganda so thickly applied, and not even hidden perceived at all it's blatant and offensive. Battlefield 3 is on the same boat as you now. Anti-Russian wave is quite horridly impassible. Have you companies not tried approaching history in a alien point of view? Dijksterhuis & Nordgren would laugh in the face of Relic and EA for this failure in trying to change peoples behaviors and personalities. People are NOT this easily controlled. Expand
  47. Aug 1, 2013
    I was waiting for this game, because the other parts of the Company of Heroes and Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts was provided an excellent storyline. However, with Company of Heroes 2 I have not received what expected. This is a very strange campaign especially compared with Nazis campaign in Opposing Fronts... But multilayer is great...
  48. Aug 3, 2013
    The scenario of the game is very illiterate, liar and incompetent. In addition, the game is very cruel it forces the player to burn people alive.

Thank you. Hitler would have played this game with pleasure
  49. Aug 4, 2013
    It's lovely game of Adolf Hitler and Joseph Goebbels. The Soviet Union is True Evil! The Nazi is Good Guys! Yep, it's true, and Relic know it's better than every else.
  50. Aug 4, 2013
    I've been shocked! Relic is Nazi Josef Goebbels sons. After that I don't like canada anymore (Yes, "C" in "canada" is a small letter from now). I very disappointed this game. And i think that it's is an insult to the whole Russian nation, not just a bad game
  51. Aug 4, 2013
    Wtf? USSR was a real savior of world. Nazy Germany was stoped by soviet heroes. Russian people, by price of their lives, give us the world without fascism and nazism, without Hitler.

They (Reich-Relic) called the game "Company of heroes"? They had to call it "Big Lie about heroes". I will never buy any producrs of Relic. Never
  52. Aug 5, 2013
    It is a nazi game. I hate Relic. I dont buy anybody of its games. CoH 2 awful. This game is a failure on so many levels. Firstly as some of you could have guessed somebody was going to complain about, day one DLC, I don't care what anybody says content created pre-release should be in the game, especially when it is important content like commanders etc.
  53. Jul 25, 2013
    What a fascist wrote the story for this game?Game developers were mixed with all who liberated the world from fascism! Shame on them! More in life do not buy games from this company!
  54. Jul 25, 2013
    Wow typical american garbage, da poldke n ruski vy vesha tebia andor! 0 out of 0 worst game ever! I recommend buying this game just o burn it! worst ruble ever spent~
  55. Jul 28, 2013
    The plot of this game is 150% crap produced by history-arrogant sick people. If they have such brilliant imagination they should create the same about their fothers. then claim "it's just a game!!"
  56. Aug 1, 2013
    I was shoked when i played this game in first time! This is disgusting! Just awful! Relic GOD DAMN WHY I have only rage for this product! I love Relic for warhammer and first game COH but this is just inexcusable!
  57. Aug 2, 2013
    Horrible company plot and waste of time and money as a whole. no attention on details uniforms for instance are rag-tag collection from different years of war etc etc. I am very dissapointed in relic for creating this game and sega for pblishing it its a disgrace.
  58. Jul 25, 2013
    Very bad. The gameplay is old and uncomfortable. Military equipment does not meet the reliability. Yes, and spat on history. And most importantly the storyline is not interesting at all. Zero is zero
  59. Jul 25, 2013
    Too bad gameplay, Inapropriate campaigns, horrible game overall. Do not worth money and time. Consider to spend your time playing other games. Have fun!
  60. Jul 25, 2013
    Russia is a great country with a great history. This piece of makes us, russians, ukranians, belarusians ant other people of USSR equal with nazi. With people who burned alive hundreds and thousands of innocent people. If you met my grandpa, he will explain for you, mothef$$rs, what you must tell about that war. Burn in hell, Relic ent.
  61. Jul 25, 2013
    This is an world imperialist propaganda. Trying to dismiss the Great Soviet Victory over nazi Germany. For a long time they are doing it and now it comes to the game industry. Do not repeat Hitler mistakes.
  62. Jul 26, 2013
    What?! It was my first reaction on this game. Just read real history books. One of the man here wrote that "This game is clearly a spit in the face of russian gaming community" I disagree, it split in the face of all russians.
  63. Jul 26, 2013
    Now I know, what canadians think about us, Russians. What ignorant people. Not a damn word of truth were found inside the game. Sorry to see, how stupid people can be do make game like this one.
  64. Jul 26, 2013
    Game from nazi developers to nazi players with love and pleasure.
    Frankly speaking, it's one of the most disgusting game I've ever seen. Nazi propaganda, historical incompetence, ignoring facts that the real face of this game.
    Hope, developers will meet real nazi and feel what is it in real life. Actually, it is not just a game it;s an insult against every russian and, what is more
    Game from nazi developers to nazi players with love and pleasure.
    Hope, developers will meet real nazi and feel what is it in real life.

Actually, it is not just a game it;s an insult against every russian and, what is more important against every Word War II veteran. As for me this game has not right to exist.
    Every men who plays this game wupport nazi's. DIXI.
  65. Jul 28, 2013
    This is the worst game ever made. It's dumb, deceitful and awful gameplay.
    One would like to play this game if only he wants to know what nazi and joseph goebbels talked about WW2. But I doubt there is such a person
  66. Jul 26, 2013
    Relic you re fascists! Why you hate Russian? You did this game for hitler? You spit in the soul of all the Russian! Trampled in the dirt memories within about my grandfather who fought with the Nazis! Why?!
  67. Jul 25, 2013
    I will never buy products of this company any more, which falsified documents and historical events. Just a bunch of rusophobic and antisoviet cliches and stereotypes, stemming from Dr. Goebbels propaganda and thrived during Cold War in the West.
  68. Jul 25, 2013
    If not take a scenario it's really a good strategy. But i just cant close my eyes on this piece of sh&t. Our Russin heroes win this war for piece on the planet it's not emotion, it's true) and after all this you just dip them in I'm not even going to ask if you have a conscience or not. After all this lies and propaganda you will suffer punishment, not a physical but something more.
  69. Jul 24, 2013
    Heh, here is you can not write the word "feces". Sadness (
    And yes, I am an evil Russian Ivan. I'll go burn a couple of neighbors' house, just if I did not do it, I will be killed. Russia ^ ^
    I hope you understand my sarcasm
  70. Jul 25, 2013
    Just one problem: Worst scenario across the history of video games. Even, with good gameplay and good multiplayer regim this is the worst strategy I have ever seen.
  71. Jul 23, 2013
    Why the company Relic Entertainment and publisher SEGA released the game, endorsing Nazism and the Holocaust?

Scenarists are children of Goebbels, stupid story. 90% of delirium, written in the game does not coincide with the truth, the fascist!
  72. Jul 23, 2013
    Scenario writers of the game don't know history and was so lazy to find historical documents, and they made stupid and illogical story, and changes the facts. Shame on them!
  73. Jul 23, 2013
    This game a vile infamous lie. Goebbels would have approved of the authors, damn them. They will burn in hell.
    How dare they encroach on our history?
  74. Jul 25, 2013
    Creators of this sh*t are soooo stupid. they dont have any historical knowledges, I think.
    After this game I'd have thought that in USSR parents ate their children on dinner and raped own mothers...
  75. Jul 25, 2013
    Relic claims that this game is "historically authentic". It`s not. It`s just developers` fantasies and a spit into face of our grandparents, who fought in that war for our future. Not for the photo.
  76. Jul 26, 2013
    This game is made by nazi for nazi, think for yourself! We are not orcs, but Velve's god is defenitly Hitler! How I hate this world for people like Velve. Definitely, war with Nazi is not over!
  77. Jul 28, 2013
    After long years of living (as we all know live the longest lives possible) Joseph Goebbels will personally congratulate you (developers, distributors and toadies) in afterlife.
  78. Aug 2, 2013
    Dear Relic. I have some ideas to your next game.
    1. genre Manage/Busin simulator. Target is to manage Dahau or Auschwitz. Torture or burn prisoners, medical experiments, gas cameras... For you, people without honor and conscientious it`s really mice business idea.
  79. Aug 2, 2013
    After playing first 2 minutes of the game I felt like it would be much better if I just throw my money away.
    Hate this game with all fibres of my soul. This game is offensive, lying, disgusting crap.
    Hope you burn in hell for it Relic, you damn nazis.
    Will never buy anything else from you.
    This so-called Company of "Heroes" can't be recommended to anyone pure junk.
  80. Jul 31, 2013
    It would seem the Relic company is involved in rigging the reviews, ..look at all the 10 marks, and unsubstantiated claims, and then look at bad grades and markes and how wonderfully articulated they are.. its clear Relic is in the business of not only falsifying Russian and WW2 history but also the reviews))lol..CoH2 is bad,if we look at the game,graphic wise,AI wise,variety wise ofIt would seem the Relic company is involved in rigging the reviews, ..look at all the 10 marks, and unsubstantiated claims, and then look at bad grades and markes and how wonderfully articulated they are.. its clear Relic is in the business of not only falsifying Russian and WW2 history but also the reviews))lol..CoH2 is bad,if we look at the game,graphic wise,AI wise,variety wise of units,tactics,its just horrible excuse of an addon for CoH1..When you add insult to injury in the form of anti-russian propaganda is just criminal in my opinion. I'm not a russian, i'm european and its disgusting to see a campaign that doesn't EVEN MENTION that Nazis murdered up to 20 MILLION civilians in East.that is 20 MILLION children,women, old men..civilians..brutally slain, raped, dismembered, buried in mass graves ALIVE!!.. all the campaign talks about is how russians are evil and for some reason don't want to fight for their families and children who will die from nazis, so you need stalin the evil man to kill russians so bad russia can kill good hearted germans who only want to bring peace to mother earth..but russia so bad, so evil,they just kill germans for no reason..insulting is not big word enough for this criminal crappy piece of game.. if you want a-political game with serious fun and attention to detail and tank warfare look at Men of War:Assault Squad.. it beats Coh1 100 times over, and Coh2 can't even rank..AVOID this crap if you care for your money.. i mean 60 euros? are they crazy? i wouldn't play this if somebody paid me money, i watched my friend buy it, then curse it for loosing 60 euros on this fuming pile of crap..AVOID this disgusting anti-Russia propaganda.. Expand
  81. Aug 1, 2013
    If you want the best Company of Heroes game, get CoH Tales of Valor. Besides snow, this full price game adds hardly anything, again go with ToV or Men of War Assault Squad
  82. Roe
    Aug 1, 2013
    Well, i'm big fan of first Coh. I bought Coh2 and what i saw? This game is disgusting and Relic don't know anything about REAL war history. Don't buy it! First coh is better than this
  83. Aug 3, 2013
    Shame on creators. There is no truth in a game. Lie, lie and lie again. Never by this!
    I hope Relic will hear their gamers and take actions. Otherwise we take actions.
  84. Aug 5, 2013
    This game is a DO NOT BUY. Shallow content. CoH1 was far superior. Few maps, few units. Its as if they took our beloved original and consolized it. Performs poorly, maps are very uninspired and boring. Like city maps, sorry. This is a cash grab game and people that really know the first one will be sickened by this attempt.
  85. Aug 5, 2013
    This game is an anti-Soviet and Russophobian character. It smears my story, my grandfathers, who saved the world from the plague of fascism. Authors of this stuff decent receivers Goebbels. It is believed they will finish about the same.
  86. Aug 8, 2013
    This game is full of lies, it corrupts the truth about greatest heroism of our grandparents and it`s aim to mislead young generations about true facts of our and world history. Evil have to be stopped, now or never.
  87. Jul 24, 2013
    this game it's a disgusting lie. My grandfather was in the WW2 and told me what happened. War is terrible, it is not the Soviet Union began, but through the suffering and pain of our grandfathers nobly won
  88. Jul 25, 2013
    shame on Relic. Let's make a game where US or canadian or whoever soldiers kill children, rape women and do whatever they want, and then we'll say that its just a game and not all of this is truth and shouldn't be taken seriously what do you think the reaction of that country would be?
  89. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is absolutely lying ****

The creators of this nothing know about The Great War in me country, doesn't know history, doesn't know about great victims of my people and great heroism of Soviet Soldiers in WWII!

God damned you!
  90. Jul 25, 2013
    This game is useless garbage...
    Absolute lies, propaganda of fascism and russophobia in its purest form. Bad campaign, bad gameplay, useless as strategy.
  91. Aug 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It seems that nobody either knows the history of WWII on the eastern front,or doesn't want to show it. Once again we are shown that apparently Russians are evil and are the bad guys here. How they all were just running at the machine gun fire and that the other half of the army was behind them ready to kill anyone who tries to run back. This racist, Anti-Russian storyline is rather becoming annoying. When Americans are liberating the France while getting killed, we hear of their honor, when we hear of Russians liberating THEIR OWN LAND, suddenly they are shown as merciless and coward like. I hope game companies will start writing truthful stories,because this is annoying and because of such story,nobody will buy this game in Russia obviously,which is a loss for Relic obviously. Expand
  92. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic, shame on you! Scenario was written by nazi or illiterate jerks. For reference, 70% of nazi soldiers were killed on eastern front. Russian soldiers did not burn their own villages and did not kill their own citizens. They killed nazies and died for their country and soviet people. And they saved the world from greatest evil on Earth. You desecrate them, Relic. This is disgrace.
  93. Jul 24, 2013
    Hitler would be pleased by this game's scenario. The game is full of lies. My grandfather died in a german concentration camp, 14 million of civils were simple executed by german army burned in their houses, shot, raped and you tell me its was Soviet Union was the monster?
    Shame on you, Relic.
  94. Jul 24, 2013
    nothing about real history of WW2, nothing about real soviet heroes. Read a historical documents before starting to write scenario of game, Honorable brothers of Hitler!
    Relic Burn in hell with your lie!
  95. Aug 1, 2013
    Company of Heroes 2 is a good example why so many people install a pirated game first before deciding if the game is worth purchasing. The storyline is complete bull and frankly offensive. Included in this game are exaggerations, intentional historical inaccuracies and anti-Slavic sentiment.

To the makers of this game: swallow and choke on a bag of djcks.
  96. Jul 31, 2013
    Relic ignore opinion of soviet players on company and online unfair.
    Game shows russians like animals, more evil than Nazi. Serious i play german company in COH1 and there was not a word about crimes of germans! They are just honest and noble while russians are evil that kills its own people with no reason.
    And game start in 1941 when all world losing to germans you all remember that
    Relic ignore opinion of soviet players on company and online unfair.
    And game start in 1941 when all world losing to germans you all remember that COH1 starts in 1944 june (war starts in 1939) when germany was already defeated by USSR and Relic show only victories of US/Uk
  97. Aug 1, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I played dawn of war from relic I liked it, i played company of heroes 1 i liked it. I played company of heroes 2 and i understand what need to be called a bad game I dont want to talk about disbalance i want to say that the history of the Soviet Union was flooded with mud. Dont bue this game if you respect your self. Expand
  98. Jul 26, 2013
    This is most offending game i've ever played. Most of "historical" events and facts here is a shameless lie and a Goebbels propaganda.
    "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." not actually of his quotes, but it fits well.
  99. Jul 26, 2013
    Game offends the dignity of Russian soldiers and officers took part in the Second World War. Game distorts history and demeans the dignity of all Russians.
  100. Jul 27, 2013
    "Company of Heroes"? Really? It's more like Company of Cowards, Company of Traitors, Company of i don't know what else can I say. Respect yourself, don't buy this ****/

PS: If I bought this game, I could not longer look in the eyes of my grandfather.

1. Oct 7, 2013