Company of Heroes 2 PC

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 24, 2013
2.0

1. Jul 24, 2013
    That`s a shame. Hitler would have played this game with pleasure. I`ve never buy products of this company. That`s terrible. Developers, I wish you oblivion
  2. TKD
    Jul 27, 2013
    Company of Heroes 2 game developers nazis created a nasty sh1t for the nazis.
    Historical nonsense. author why it seems washed-up moron.........................
  3. Jul 27, 2013
    This "game" is a big spit on the faces of people who lost their lives freeing europe from nazis agression. No history at all, only lies. Joseph Goebbels applauds to creators of this abomination. Thank you relic, sega, I will never buy any game from you.
  4. Jul 24, 2013
    This game is a sheer load of a dog crap. Don't buy it, folks. And don't even download it from the torrents it's not worth not only 60$, but your Internet traffic and time either. And if you like the WW2 games play Blitzkrieg 2, Faces of War Men Of War instead, they are leagues ahead in every single thing save graphics.
  5. Jul 24, 2013
    I was born in USSR, now live in Ukraine, I can tell you guys that the way in which soviet soldiers and army are shown in the game is totally wrong and has nothing in common with real history, really crappy worthless campaign(((...
  6. Jul 25, 2013
    Game made by nazi, for stupid schoolboys. All historical aspects are twisted and false. Main goal of this game is anti Soviet and anti Russian propaganda.
  7. Jul 26, 2013
    Hitler likes this game.

Hitler likes this game.

Just a mile from me there is place, where the Nazis murdered more then 27,000 civilian citizens. Nazis, not Soviet solders. I can't understand, why, instead of game about brave soldiers and heroes, like first Company of Heroes, Relic made game about rapists, murders and crazy traitors. Good gameplay, graphics and pretty good multiplayer are not able to fix the terrible story, full of stereotypes and outright lies
  8. Jul 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. just a lie, lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie, lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie and nothing but a lie Expand
  9. Jul 28, 2013
    This video offends me and my family. My grandfather fought at Stalingrad and survived. Developers lied i Where did they get the material in game? Maybe they Nazis? Gebels you wrote the script?
  10. com
    Jul 28, 2013
    It's a pity Relic has released the unplayable piece of crap. What's worse, even if it were not so disastrous in almost every area, it would be still a crap because of the base idea of evil Russians fighting not-so-evil (or not evil at all) Nazis.
  11. Jul 29, 2013
    It's really crap and fake story about russian cannibals. I bouht 4 games by Relic and from now I will not buy any of its production. The game is made by Iosef Goebbels.
  12. Aug 3, 2013
    Russian soldiers save the world from Nazi occupation and this is the thanks they get. I spend a lot of money on games and will never buy another Relic game again.
  13. Jul 23, 2013
    What is different from the RA3 and CoH2? In RA3 game developers openly joked over the cranberries, above stereotypes about Russian. In CoH2 developers vilify our grandfathers and say "TRUE", "TRUE", "TRUE" Sometimes when you're playing in CoH2 it seems that the developers too much attention to WH40k Exterminatus, the commissioners are just shooting soldiers...
    sorry for my english, but
    sorry for my english, but this game is realy
  14. Jul 23, 2013
    Total piece of (censored). Relic made it better than Goebbels could do. I'll never spent my money on products of any company which involved in release.
  15. Jul 30, 2013
    Full historical unauthenticity. Relic, It is shame! Stupid game. Don't buy it! It doesn't cost that money which for it ask. I so long waited this game. You disappointed me.
  16. avh
    Aug 2, 2013
    This game pretends to be historically accurate, but it's not at all.
    Plot is extremely important in this type of games, so it doesn't deserve big scores.
  17. Aug 4, 2013
    Then I played Company of Heroes 2 single player campaign. I’m yet to finish it, because it is literally painful to play something this dumb and yet so full of pathos. Developers got a couple of anecdotes about Russians and based a whole damn storyline on them.

From scenes with surrendering Germans being brutally murdered to soldiers abandoning their own comrades on a bridge Company of Heroes 2 paints Soviet Army as a fantasy evil empire. Mordor of World War II if you will. Orcs.

CoH2 manages to use almost every single Russia-related trope. Gulag? Check. Army without any weapons? Check. Russians shooting their own soldiers in the back sure, why not, they do it all the time there. Oh, and let’s not forget about cold weather and funny sounding names. By the third mission I was honestly expecting to see bear cavalry.

At least they got swearing right.

Too many things that Company of Heroes 2 does wrong.
  18. Aug 4, 2013
    I am not a citizen of Russia, but the story of CoH2 completely wrong. The answer of Relic on official forum "citizens of Russia see their story in good way only" incorrectly. Relic took wrong talking of history.
  19. Aug 1, 2013
    Such a pitch of idiocy, slop and lies have not seen for a long time. I can see why the company has not been made for the Nazis "nasty Communists" must remain not shaded. Goebbels standing ovation.
  20. Aug 4, 2013
    This game is warped history (not just ours, but the whole the world). The script Company of Heroes 2 complete nonsense, lies, and the desecration of the memory of Soviet soldiers.
  21. Aug 5, 2013
    "The game can cause cardiac arrest and death of the WW2 veteran who fought on the side of the red army!
    Game is designed to teach children from an early age hatred for the Russian-speaking population of the planet... the Game is designed for nurturing a generation of people in the West who hate Russian people and ready to kill them for what they were born in Russia! Also, the game is propaganda of fascism and in every way to justify the crimes of Nazi troops including shifting responsibility on Red army! Canadian developers have demonstrated their slavish loyalty to the international terrorist USA and their skills fascist propaganda. So the game can cause cardiac arrest veteran of the great Patriotic War and is not recommended for sales on the CIS territory!
    Also I would like to check the authors of the scenario on the possible involvement of the army of Hitler! Perhaps they former guards Konzentrationslager Auschwitz! You should also immediately dismiss the writers of the game and it would not be bad to arrange a drift on the tank tiger on the hands of the authors of the scenario of the game! To script writers in their own skin have felt the brunt of the victory over Hitler!"

I agree
  22. Aug 5, 2013
    This game is a fraud, based on Goebbels propaganda, rather than any kind of historic sources. The monstrous Russian beasts vs poor German heroes (who killed 25 million civilians in USSR.. 25 million is 4 times more the Holocaust, you see..)

Any kind of historic sources the guys been using, are absolute BS. For example myth about "General frost". when Germans were advancing the

Any kind of historic sources the guys been using, are absolute BS.

For example myth about "General frost". when Germans were advancing the average monthly December temp was -12 C degrees. (not -50) And Russians had a supply shortage of warm things as well. The myth myth was created by German generals justifying their defeat from Russian forces.

About the machineguns shooting the backs of soldiers.. that never happened. Squads, stationed some 10 km from the front lines, overseen logistics returned 400 000 deserters to the battlefield.. and 10 000 were shot down only 2-3% of deserters... Such squads existed in every army since 1914.

And so on and so forth about just every aspect of the plot.
  23. Aug 5, 2013
    This game is made by and for fascists and Nazis. Full of terrible lie, with idiotic "his"story. Dr J. Goebbels would be proud for his successors in Relic Games.
  24. Aug 6, 2013
    Stupid scrytp full of clishe, no balance, no AI (enemys just w8 unitl you cut em with atrillery), bored multiplayer game without balance.

When i end played it i was dissapoint and give it 610, but now, when i saw relic answers on russian critic about scrypt i was so angry, so mad on this f***s so i cant give em more then 0.0 points.
  25. Jul 26, 2013
    USSR is no more than 20 years. More than 20 years there is no propaganda.
    But in the West, a cold war is not over yet. There's still used for Propaganda Goebbels works. The worst thing is that ordinary citizens believe in it.
    CoH2 example of such propaganda. It is time to show the truth and not Nazi American lie.
  26. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is Nazi propaganda! It does not have a shred of truth, You spit in the face of the Russian people, and we will not forgive! The developers of this game is not all right in the head! And I hope that these creatures will soon kick the bucket, You will no longer get from me not one cent for their filthy game! Critters.
  27. Jul 25, 2013
    Want to support Nazi and on graves of all brave soldiers who gave their lives to defeat Germans in WW2?
    Go and by this game right now! Hitler approved it.
  28. Jul 25, 2013
    This is a very bad game, too many lies about the Soviet Union. It's disgusting to watch as a disgrace to a great victory in such a difficult war. Do not play it.
  29. Jul 28, 2013
    I do not understand how you can say that this is just a game! it's not an adventure story about space marine or about hobbits or elves country. is a story about real people this game is racism.
  30. Jul 24, 2013
    If you want to know what nazi's propaganda is play it and learn. If you are a nazi enjoy it. If you are a normal human being spit in the faces of developers.
  31. Jul 26, 2013
    The multiplayer part is where this game truly shines; however, the campaign, which is being positioned as "based on historical events" is not only lacking the accuracy, but is also based on stereotypes and prejudice that is common for the Western part of the world, "Red Heat"-with-Schwarzenegger-style. In my opinion, this makes the game sorely lacking in terms of depth and immersion ofThe multiplayer part is where this game truly shines; however, the campaign, which is being positioned as "based on historical events" is not only lacking the accuracy, but is also based on stereotypes and prejudice that is common for the Western part of the world, "Red Heat"-with-Schwarzenegger-style. In my opinion, this makes the game sorely lacking in terms of depth and immersion of those of us, who didn't skip on their history lessons. Here's to hoping that Relic learns from their mistakes and, should they make another CoH title in the future, invite/interview remotely some the veterans of the WoW2 or, at the very least, read more history books not published in U.S., so they'd have any clue what was really going on. Expand
  32. Jul 31, 2013
    Awful compilation of ignorance and lie/ it just outraging! We have to teach some lazy companies not to make some just becouse they think it is a good way to take our money!
  33. Jul 31, 2013
    I registered on this site just to write a review on this game, because I've never met such a dreadful lie and falsification of historical facts. I think the old well-known Return to castle Folfenshtain is more realistic about the World war 2). Absolutely improbable storyline and characters, false historical picture. I think, Hitler and other Nazis would be vary thankful to the Relic forI registered on this site just to write a review on this game, because I've never met such a dreadful lie and falsification of historical facts. I think the old well-known Return to castle Folfenshtain is more realistic about the World war 2). Absolutely improbable storyline and characters, false historical picture. I think, Hitler and other Nazis would be vary thankful to the Relic for creating such a "game". Expand
  34. Jul 31, 2013
    It's awful, just awful.
    Developers of the "creation" should be ashamed of such a distortion of history. I guess they just are members of the National Socialist Party.
    I think, Hitler and Goebbelswould be vary thankful to the Relic for creating this great piece of
  35. Aug 2, 2013
    This game insults all Soviet soldiers. Do not buy this game. The plot in this game distorts historical facts.
    The game is so disgusting that it is not put into words.
    Sega, I ask you to dismiss all employees relic games.In particular, their writer.They all lack of talent.
  36. Aug 2, 2013
    That's not bad game. Thats's crime. I feel insulted and I'm outraged. The minimum that I require from the makers of the game it's recantation. Primitive propaganda, extremely poor quality and abusive content it's not just a mistake, it's a failure.
  37. Jul 25, 2013
    Seriously? This is what canadians think about WW2?
    I agree, it's convenient to sit tight across the ocean and do nothing. And years after everything's finished just try to make money on some over-night written script.
    Seriously? This is what canadians think about WW2?
    Really, Epic. Get rid of your historic consultants and writers. Just too much crap for one single game. And the fact that bothers me the most: the young generation. They are going to play CoH2 and believe every single bullsh_it you show them.
    Shame on you, people.
  38. Jul 25, 2013
    Mentally retarded writers wrote mentally retarded game using false stereotypes. But there is also good for the incident farce. Now it will not pass unpunished, I hope many people will answer for their irresponsible slander against the heroes who died for the liberation of the world from fascism. Is constantly changing, words and deeds are important.
  39. Jul 24, 2013
    What a shameless try to once again twist the history and spit at the USSR. Some missions are seem to be an explicit Nazi Propaganda.

Just wanted to say hi from the UK, where there (in comparison with Canada?) are still people who not only remember the history, but also remember the act of bravery and sacrifice the Soviet people had to commit. Dear scriptwriters. Scorched Earth?

Dear scriptwriters. Scorched Earth? General Winter? Really? Are you even serious? Didn't you say, you are making a historical game? Any A-level History student would prove you wrong! What a profanation...

With best regards,

One unhappy customer with an MA (Hons) History degree.

Would not recommend this game to any of my friends.
    Thank you.
  40. Aug 6, 2013
    Je mets 10 pour équilibrer, cause des trolls qui ont du mal avec l'histoire. La campagne est plaisante et captivante de long en large, elle offre un vision réaliste du front de l'est. Les graphismes sont plus fins, la représentation des 2 camps est plus réaliste.

Le gameplay est toujours aussi prenant sans qu'on ait besoin d'être coréen pour s'en sortir. Certes ça manque un peu de nouveautés (A noter que les nouveaux mécanismes de jeux dus au blizzard sont bien pensés) mais la recette est suffisamment efficace pour passer un bon moment. Vu la rareté des bon jeux de stratégie, pourquoi s'en priver?
  41. Aug 4, 2013
    One big pile of lies and distortions. This game turns hisstory inside out, its creators deserve severe punishment! If you have a conscience do not buy this product!
  42. Jul 31, 2013
    Learn how to play hockey and not play dirty, if you lose a Russian! Then to not do all the that I saw in your game and learn to do normal, true game based on historical facts, characteristics of equipment and weapons. Better do your fantasy I now understand why the us does not like Canada.

Yes and it is better not to come to Russia. My grandfather still has a lot of health to shove trophy German bayonet you in the ass, for all the dirt and the lie that you wrote and presented as truth.
  43. Jul 30, 2013
    Its good game for The Nazis by The Nazis. It is a shame for the Relics. Nazis killed millions of people, they are good. Soviet union, Russian, all multynational people had stopped them together, had saved the World, they are bad. This game is a big, bad, political, russophobe
    lie.
  44. Aug 3, 2013
    I felt like I threw my money in the wind, CoH1 was so much better.
    First of all BUGS. Literally hundreds of them. Major one that pushed me to give this game 0 inability to connect to the Relic's servers. I payed around 30$ for this and I what did I get? I wasn't able to play online more than a month. A MONTH! Because they didn't feel like fixing this issue.
    Next, balance. It's broken
    I felt like I threw my money in the wind, CoH1 was so much better.
    Next, balance. It's broken as hell. Nazi side is OP as all hell and it seems there no intention of nerfing them.
    And last, story. Of all people I didn't expect Relic to stick to the untasteful stereotypes and idiotic chiche's. If they truly wanted to make something different, how about heroic USSR? But no, I guess 'MURICA doesn't accept that kind of thing.

Rating: Not worth the money. Buy CoH1 and download Eastern Front mod. It's much better.
  45. Aug 3, 2013
    While beta was nice, racist feelings against russians are unacceptable, u made one of main winner of WW2 look like a herd of stupid cowards, Goebbels applause for this pack of propaganda
  46. Aug 5, 2013
    I have been waiting for this game for so long! And whoa! got a sh*tload of stupid western propaganda right in the face. Relic was a lighthouse once but now it's only a bunch of liers and fools.
  47. Aug 5, 2013
    Is totaly bad game. Wrong history facts. Developers liars. I will never buy any game from this developers. Also developers dont know history and making historical facts from crazy minds of scenarists.
  48. Jul 25, 2013
    What a fascist wrote the story for this game?Game developers were mixed with all who liberated the world from fascism! Shame on them! More in life do not buy games from this company!
  49. Jul 25, 2013
    I will never buy products of this company any more, which falsified documents and historical events. Just a bunch of rusophobic and antisoviet cliches and stereotypes, stemming from Dr. Goebbels propaganda and thrived during Cold War in the West.
  50. Jul 25, 2013
    If not take a scenario it's really a good strategy. But i just cant close my eyes on this piece of sh&t. Our Russin heroes win this war for piece on the planet it's not emotion, it's true) and after all this you just dip them in I'm not even going to ask if you have a conscience or not. After all this lies and propaganda you will suffer punishment, not a physical but something more.
  51. Jul 24, 2013
    Heh, here is you can not write the word "feces". Sadness (
    And yes, I am an evil Russian Ivan. I'll go burn a couple of neighbors' house, just if I did not do it, I will be killed. Russia ^ ^
    I hope you understand my sarcasm
  52. Jul 25, 2013
    Just one problem: Worst scenario across the history of video games. Even, with good gameplay and good multiplayer regim this is the worst strategy I have ever seen.
  53. Jul 27, 2013
    I honestly don't know what there is to say about this game. There really isn't much to say. It's mediocre. The campaign is boring and feels extremely detached. Campaign missions have no real story depth, poorly designed, and fails to create an sense of the epic scale of the Eastern Front. Where did the epic tank battles go? When did the intense fighting for Berlin go? No interestingI honestly don't know what there is to say about this game. There really isn't much to say. It's mediocre. The campaign is boring and feels extremely detached. Campaign missions have no real story depth, poorly designed, and fails to create an sense of the epic scale of the Eastern Front. Where did the epic tank battles go? When did the intense fighting for Berlin go? No interesting characters. Mediocre.

Gameplay is essentially the same as the previous installment, just with the interesting gameplay elements and units removed and replaced by the same unit that comes in different variations. Commander abilities are also uninteresting. Some units are blatantly better than others.

Sound and audio are essentially the same as the previous game. Around the same quality. Dialogue seems awkward and boring.

Mediocre.
  54. Aug 1, 2013
    Awesome game,great gameplay and one of the best multiplayer RTS i've ever known, but nevertheless the plot is a complete Everyone knows about war crimes during WWII,but relic made game completely about bad parts of Russian history,despite ENORMOUS effort and heroism of Soviet soldiers.
  55. Aug 1, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The worst game in the history of mankind. Such scenario could only write a Nazi. Shame on the developers of this stool. Pity your brain and do not buy this piece of Expand
  56. Aug 2, 2013
    The plot is built on false delusional! The story written by a fascist idiot for idiots. These games should not exist! Propaganda machine in action. Hm!
  57. Aug 2, 2013
    Sorry for my English, but...

IMHO, this is just another stereotypical, full of lies and cliches product about RED IVANS, BLOODY COMMISSARS, ORDER 227 and so on. Relic, cold war is over. What a primitive propaganda? Why??? Are you Goebbels fans? Me, my friends and many people in Russia and other countries feel offended. In CoH2 Russians are disgusting. But nazis are ok! Why??? What we
    Sorry for my English, but...

IMHO,
    Me, my friends and many people in Russia and other countries feel offended.
    In CoH2 Russians are disgusting. But nazis are ok! Why??? What we will see in CoH3??? Noble nazis, who burn alive barbarian Russian children and women? Gas Chamber simulator?

Wish you`ll go bankrupt.
  58. Jul 24, 2013
    The plot is absolutely awful and disgusting. I'm shocked because of irresponsible attitude of the creators to historic facts! Sale of this product should be banned. Distortion of history in such shameless way is a crime.
  59. Jul 24, 2013
    this game it's a disgusting lie. My grandfather was in the WW2 and told me what happened. War is terrible, it is not the Soviet Union began, but through the suffering and pain of our grandfathers nobly won
  60. Jul 25, 2013
    shame on Relic. Let's make a game where US or canadian or whoever soldiers kill children, rape women and do whatever they want, and then we'll say that its just a game and not all of this is truth and shouldn't be taken seriously what do you think the reaction of that country would be?
  61. Jul 16, 2013
    Totally disbalanced multiplayer, playing for USSR does not make sense.
    USSR units too expensive and ineffective.
    German have cheap immortal tanks, rapid firing mortar, 4 man mg42 and pak40.
  62. Jul 23, 2013
    This game a vile infamous lie. Goebbels would have approved of the authors, damn them. They will burn in hell.
    How dare they encroach on our history?
  63. Jul 25, 2013
    Relic claims that this game is "historically authentic". It`s not. It`s just developers` fantasies and a spit into face of our grandparents, who fought in that war for our future. Not for the photo.
  64. Aug 3, 2013
    Game as if created of Goebbels fans for Nazis fans.
    Political trash.
    The Eastern Front mod for COH1 was better than this.

With best regards from Russia.
  65. Aug 4, 2013
    It's a piece of lies. Developers showed only the bad side of the Soviet Army and made the focus on this. It looks as if the Soviet army was worse than the Nazis. Even Hitler would not have developed the game worse than the Company of Heroes 2.
  66. Aug 4, 2013
    A terrible game and untrue. The aim of the developers was to desecrate the memory of soldiers who died for peace on this planet. Otherwise schedule weak, uninteresting and dull missions. Game slag and waste of time. In the next version of the developers hope will not suffer garbage and make a decent product without hypocrisy and lies. Either the Germans back, and burn them in the camps.
  67. Aug 5, 2013
    Oh my God! Relic WTF?!

Relic, what is the alternative story about the evil Russian? This piece of crap is not only unrealistic but also insulting and deceitful. It is unrealistic to anti-Russian Defiles the story for me brotherly country.
  68. Aug 9, 2013
    This game is just AWFUL. Cons:
    - Very BAD AI,
    - Little maps,
    - EXTREMELY booring story,
    - CRASHES all the time!!!!

Definitely the W-O-R-S-T game of this year.
  69. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is absolutely lying ****

The creators of this nothing know about The Great War in me country, doesn't know history, doesn't know about great victims of my people and great heroism of Soviet Soldiers in WWII!

God damned you!
  70. Jul 25, 2013
    This game is useless garbage...
    Absolute lies, propaganda of fascism and russophobia in its purest form. Bad campaign, bad gameplay, useless as strategy.
  71. Jul 26, 2013
    Single player campaign is a spit in the face of millions of soviet soldiers who died in that war.
    On the other hand facists look like good civilized guys who lost purely by bad fortune.
  72. Jul 23, 2013
    Why the company Relic Entertainment and publisher SEGA released the game, endorsing Nazism and the Holocaust?

Scenarists are children of Goebbels, stupid story. 90% of delirium, written in the game does not coincide with the truth, the fascist!
  73. Jul 23, 2013
    Scenario writers of the game don't know history and was so lazy to find historical documents, and they made stupid and illogical story, and changes the facts. Shame on them!
  74. Jul 23, 2013
    Hello fans of Goebbels in Кelic, from the terrible Russian. You forgot to add to the game a mission where Red Army soldiers raped the Germans and take out everything of value out of the country, this would increase the amount of TRUTH in the game and added rating.
    Get cancer and die. with the best regards
  75. Jul 24, 2013
    This game is a piece of anti-Soviet and anti-Russian propaganda. It insults any Russian and humiliates the memory of the fallen warriors. Wake up, guys, the Cold War ended more than 20 years ago.
  76. Jul 25, 2013
    Too bad gameplay, Inapropriate campaigns, horrible game overall. Do not worth money and time. Consider to spend your time playing other games. Have fun!
  77. Jul 25, 2013
    Russia is a great country with a great history. This piece of makes us, russians, ukranians, belarusians ant other people of USSR equal with nazi. With people who burned alive hundreds and thousands of innocent people. If you met my grandpa, he will explain for you, mothef$$rs, what you must tell about that war. Burn in hell, Relic ent.
  78. Jul 25, 2013
    This is an world imperialist propaganda. Trying to dismiss the Great Soviet Victory over nazi Germany. For a long time they are doing it and now it comes to the game industry. Do not repeat Hitler mistakes.
  79. Jul 26, 2013
    What?! It was my first reaction on this game. Just read real history books. One of the man here wrote that "This game is clearly a spit in the face of russian gaming community" I disagree, it split in the face of all russians.
  80. Jul 26, 2013
    Now I know, what canadians think about us, Russians. What ignorant people. Not a damn word of truth were found inside the game. Sorry to see, how stupid people can be do make game like this one.
  81. Jul 26, 2013
    Game from nazi developers to nazi players with love and pleasure.
    Frankly speaking, it's one of the most disgusting game I've ever seen. Nazi propaganda, historical incompetence, ignoring facts that the real face of this game.
    Hope, developers will meet real nazi and feel what is it in real life. Actually, it is not just a game it;s an insult against every russian and, what is more
    Game from nazi developers to nazi players with love and pleasure.
    Hope, developers will meet real nazi and feel what is it in real life.

Actually, it is not just a game it;s an insult against every russian and, what is more important against every Word War II veteran. As for me this game has not right to exist.
    Every men who plays this game wupport nazi's. DIXI.
  82. Jul 28, 2013
    This is the worst game ever made. It's dumb, deceitful and awful gameplay.
    One would like to play this game if only he wants to know what nazi and joseph goebbels talked about WW2. But I doubt there is such a person
  83. Jul 29, 2013
    Please, don't buy this game. It's terrible. Any game (incl. fantastic genre) must based on some little real story. But this game is a big lie about our history. Heroes called as enemies. Enemies called as heroes. I just try to complete one level and delete this poor game. Don't repeat my mistake.
  84. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic, shame on you! Scenario was written by nazi or illiterate jerks. For reference, 70% of nazi soldiers were killed on eastern front. Russian soldiers did not burn their own villages and did not kill their own citizens. They killed nazies and died for their country and soviet people. And they saved the world from greatest evil on Earth. You desecrate them, Relic. This is disgrace.
  85. Jul 24, 2013
    Hitler would be pleased by this game's scenario. The game is full of lies. My grandfather died in a german concentration camp, 14 million of civils were simple executed by german army burned in their houses, shot, raped and you tell me its was Soviet Union was the monster?
    Shame on you, Relic.
  86. Aug 2, 2013
    Played a few campaign missions. This game is disgusting and insulting. I demand my money back and do not want to buy Relic games any more. I am very disappointed
  87. Aug 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It seems that nobody either knows the history of WWII on the eastern front,or doesn't want to show it. Once again we are shown that apparently Russians are evil and are the bad guys here. How they all were just running at the machine gun fire and that the other half of the army was behind them ready to kill anyone who tries to run back. This racist, Anti-Russian storyline is rather becoming annoying. When Americans are liberating the France while getting killed, we hear of their honor, when we hear of Russians liberating THEIR OWN LAND, suddenly they are shown as merciless and coward like. I hope game companies will start writing truthful stories,because this is annoying and because of such story,nobody will buy this game in Russia obviously,which is a loss for Relic obviously. Expand
  88. Jul 25, 2013
    Creators of this sh*t are soooo stupid. they dont have any historical knowledges, I think.
    After this game I'd have thought that in USSR parents ate their children on dinner and raped own mothers...
  89. Jul 26, 2013
    ArmiaKrajowa communist regime, but bring me the statistics, where the red army killed millions in Poland, Lithuania and Finland? perhaps you're not familiar with the story? If you remember Katyn, think about the Russian prisoners of war in 1918, who were killed in the war games as animals! Polish soldiers were killed and forgotten? there were 60,000! But it's a bad story, we are brotherlyArmiaKrajowa communist regime, but bring me the statistics, where the red army killed millions in Poland, Lithuania and Finland? perhaps you're not familiar with the story? If you remember Katyn, think about the Russian prisoners of war in 1918, who were killed in the war games as animals! Polish soldiers were killed and forgotten? there were 60,000! But it's a bad story, we are brotherly peoples and the Slavs, it is our mistake, Katyn a crime!. And you're trying to compare 6,000,000 Poles killed by the Nazis and the Katyn 40,000 people, you are not objective. Expand
  90. Jul 26, 2013
    This game is made by nazi for nazi, think for yourself! We are not orcs, but Velve's god is defenitly Hitler! How I hate this world for people like Velve. Definitely, war with Nazi is not over!
  91. Jul 24, 2013
    nothing about real history of WW2, nothing about real soviet heroes. Read a historical documents before starting to write scenario of game, Honorable brothers of Hitler!
    Relic Burn in hell with your lie!
  92. Jul 25, 2013
    What an ugly propaganda that hides the horrible bugs of developers? Or Canadians believe that whole other world is illiterate and can not read, as in fact was the case in the war? If Relic Entertainment wants to be politically correct why not make a game how the Canadian gays defeated Hitler? Or, if it really wants something shockingly unusual like Hitler took over them all, and even aWhat an ugly propaganda that hides the horrible bugs of developers? Or Canadians believe that whole other world is illiterate and can not read, as in fact was the case in the war? If Relic Entertainment wants to be politically correct why not make a game how the Canadian gays defeated Hitler? Or, if it really wants something shockingly unusual like Hitler took over them all, and even a few times in a row? Expand
  93. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ideological slops
    This game gives Russians a bad name, game play is often repetitive, unsatisfying game play, lackluster soundtrack, very demanding graphics, gives this game a negative score.
  94. Jul 25, 2013
    Wow typical american garbage, da poldke n ruski vy vesha tebia andor! 0 out of 0 worst game ever! I recommend buying this game just o burn it! worst ruble ever spent~
  95. Jul 28, 2013
    The plot of this game is 150% crap produced by history-arrogant sick people. If they have such brilliant imagination they should create the same about their fothers. then claim "it's just a game!!"
  96. Aug 1, 2013
    I was shoked when i played this game in first time! This is disgusting! Just awful! Relic GOD DAMN WHY I have only rage for this product! I love Relic for warhammer and first game COH but this is just inexcusable!
  97. Aug 2, 2013
    Horrible company plot and waste of time and money as a whole. no attention on details uniforms for instance are rag-tag collection from different years of war etc etc. I am very dissapointed in relic for creating this game and sega for pblishing it its a disgrace.
  98. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic Entertainment! The second this game was finished and sent for sale you managed to:
    - loose a fan.
    - loose a customer
    - loose your shame
    Good job.
  99. Jul 28, 2013
    After long years of living (as we all know live the longest lives possible) Joseph Goebbels will personally congratulate you (developers, distributors and toadies) in afterlife.
  100. Jul 23, 2013
    Whole game is an insult, and a crime that should be punished.

If something like that about americans were published, game would be banned.

Relic should at least apologies.

1. Pelit (Finland)