• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
2.0

1. Jun 25, 2013
    Having never really played the first one, I can not comment on change. What i can comment on is how much I enjoyed playing the game. For me a game has to have depth /complexity, be challenging, and and an "endgame" that lasts. On all fronts this game appears to have it.

There is depth. The environments, how units interact with environments and options like different commanders all provide that depth and complexity. For example, I found i could direct artillery to break ice to prevent units from advancing. Even playing the same map over and over i found each instance to be different and challenging.

The AI i found was by no means easy mode and i didn't find it stale (IE they use the same tactics over and over) The AI was challenging and once I am proficient in understanding the controls I know human opponents will provide all the challenge i need. I look forward to playing this for some time.
  2. Aug 6, 2013
    So first I want to make this point about 3000 scores of this game are total The history is what it is there are no lies as far as I played. The game should be rated on how good it is. Not on graphics. Graphics don't make a game. Just because the game gets release day dlc doesn't make the game worse. Dlc is optional it should not in any way affect the score of the game. So the gameplay isSo first I want to make this point about 3000 scores of this game are total The history is what it is there are no lies as far as I played. The game should be rated on how good it is. Not on graphics. Graphics don't make a game. Just because the game gets release day dlc doesn't make the game worse. Dlc is optional it should not in any way affect the score of the game. So the gameplay is good it is not bad in any way. The story isn't the best but it is not super bad either. I don't see how you can rate a game like this 0. This game has a user score of 1.5 wtf is wrong with you people. Tell me how can this game be worse than big rigs over the road racing that game was literally unplayable. Expand
  3. Jun 25, 2013
    Being a person who, according to steam, has played the original company of heroes for 272 hours and the beta for so far 52 hours am a bit of a subject matter expert in Company of Heroes. This game is fantastic. It is more balanced than the original and with the advent of more MOS's/ Generals has in my mind greater replay value. The ability of certain units to dominate the battlefieldBeing a person who, according to steam, has played the original company of heroes for 272 hours and the beta for so far 52 hours am a bit of a subject matter expert in Company of Heroes. This game is fantastic. It is more balanced than the original and with the advent of more MOS's/ Generals has in my mind greater replay value. The ability of certain units to dominate the battlefield early has been handled nicely with manpower becoming more scarce as unit upkeep takes its toll. Artillery has more of a primary role in this game, as tanks have a game winning quality in later stages. All in all I couldn't have hoped for a better sequel and am completely amazed that so many people despise this game. I think that an odd blending of nostalgia and elitist irony are to blame. Expand
  4. Jun 26, 2013
    Disadvantages:
    - Nope maintain a list of servers. Auto-match looks random opponents, a random card and the same condition for the victory;
    - Monotonous commanders. Total on each side by 5 teams, the others have been added since the release of the shuffled capacity already available in the beta version, which does not introduce variety in the game; - In the campaign, a lot of anti-Soviet
    Disadvantages:
    - In the campaign, a lot of anti-Soviet propaganda. If developers do not like communism, why create a game about them? In the campaign, a lot of false, propaganda activities against the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany is shown with a humane side.
    - Treadmill multiplayer. In multiplayer, the lack of the set of equipment and weapons, and therefore the same battle quickly bored. For example, do not have as many defenses as in the first part
    - Lack of balance sides. The Soviet Union is weak and expensive heavy machinery, while the German infantry monotonous.
    - Bad Game optimization
  5. Jun 26, 2013
    A worthy sequel to the original Company of Heroes games, it seems to strike a good balance of Single and Multi-player aspects.. I admit the RRP is expensive but if you shop around you can get it cheaper, a lot of people are moaning about the DLC but this is unlocked in game and mainly cosmetic,

I admit I dislike the RPG elements of levelling up, in most games mainly because I do not the time or patience to grind for suitable unlocks, but I am not willing to purchase these as well, but a lot of people must do it otherwise this companies wouldn't do it.. I think a lot of peoples concerns is the lack of maps and no in-game lobby system, which I can understand but as I don't play much multiplayer it doesn't concern me a great deal..
    By giving gamers a Beta version which anyone could play, was a clever idea but for a lot of multiplayer only gamers the full version doesn't offer much difference. as a lot would of already hammered the game..

It must be difficult to get the balance right for both hard core gamers and people who just don't have the time to commit to playing for loads of hours and I think Relic have done a sterling job.
  6. Jun 26, 2013
    Company of Heroes 2 is a great sequel of the original and definitely lives up to the expectations of dedicated fans who waited 7 years for it to come out.

The game feels similar to Vanilla CoH simply because the system used in it was so successful, cover, randomness and all the amazing features that were never experienced before in a RTS game. The game is very specific, one and only

The game is very specific, one and only standing out of the crowd, you have to love the way it feels and plays, unlike StarCraft and other similar RTS, CoH has the randomness factor and lacks exact numbers so you cannot really predict how the engagement is gonna end up, unit counters are purely situational and the only thing stopping you from being creative about the tactics is yourself!

There is a lot of hate in the scores, they are absolute bs, game is relatively cheap for standard edition, not more expensive than any other new release, and the exclusive red start edition which is in fact £70/$100 is not required, I got it since I love Relic and their work, but the only think that I have and others does not are skins (cosmetic changes) and Theatre of War, Single Player/ Co-op missions.

There is no exclusive content that gives you advantages in multiplayer over other people so please stop whining.

As to the political hate. This is World War II, eastern front, Russians vs Germans, fair enough, both of them were hated by some, but ffs this is a VIDEO GAME, Russians were tyrants just as Germans were, not all of them, but they were, I know this well having some insight into the history and coming from Poland that used to be under the occupation of both factions, if you ask me? Russians were much worse than Germans at times, yet everyone cries about showing them in the bad light.

"Not one step back" was a thing and a lot of Russians died fighting for the Motherland, deal with it. They murdered, raped and pillaged, MUCH MORE than German forces advancing through some countries but this is a political discussion and we are not here for this.

The game is amazing, definitely worth buying and playing for the next 7 years until Company of Heroes 3 comes out.

RECOMMENDED!

Just Dawid.
  7. Sep 11, 2013
    Multiplayer: I've had fun in my 400+ matches played so far, but there are some questionable design choices. Blizzards mechanics are unrealistic and terrible for multiplayer. The Commander system has really degraded from the depth and uniqueness of the original. There are these things called "Intel Bulletins" which can be unlocked and work similar to perks in a CoD title by buffing certainMultiplayer: I've had fun in my 400+ matches played so far, but there are some questionable design choices. Blizzards mechanics are unrealistic and terrible for multiplayer. The Commander system has really degraded from the depth and uniqueness of the original. There are these things called "Intel Bulletins" which can be unlocked and work similar to perks in a CoD title by buffing certain units. Most of these bulletins are absolutely useless, everybody good is using the same 10 which is really stale and pointless. But aside from that, the core gameplay is pretty good.

Campaign: This is why the game has a 1.6 user score. Though the missions are pretty fun to play, the plot is just terrible. It should be called Company of War Criminals, because rather than focus on the heroism of the soldiers (there are some instances but few and far between) the whole purpose of the story is to demonize the Soviets. I know the Soviets did some bad things, but even the Russians wouldn't go burning down farm houses with their own citizens inside still inside to "deny the enemy". This franchise is not about war crimes, but if they were going to go that direction they should have showed both sides of the coin. A Russian commentator made a video exposing the campaign for the piece of crap it is, and after it went viral the user score plummeted in hours.

Theater of War: Missions you can play cooperatively or singleplayer. I was skeptical at first but they are quite fun, they are like a full campaign minus the propaganda.

Patches: They are actively patching the game and have really been listening to feedback.

Audio: Great, as usual for Relic games.

Grahpics: The textures haven't improved that much since the original, but they did add a ton of detail to the particle effects.

DLC: $100 worth of DLC just 2 months after release, with much more to come. And I thought EA/Activision were pirates.... #dafuqwereyouthinking

If I were to take in to account the horrid campaign, CoH2 would get a 4/10. But since multiplayer is what makes or breaks this game, I give it a 7/10. Two steps forward and three steps backward from the original, but luckily CoH1 was the highest rated RTS of all time so we are left with a "decent" game.
  8. Jun 26, 2013
    I have been playing Company of Heroes since 2005 when the COH alpha went live. I love RTS games. I also love the WWII setting. Relic has managed to make an incredible dynamic, fun, interesting game that really tells a different story every time you play. If you like a great looking game, that is fun and different to play give this game a shot! The Campaign is fun and tells a good story,I have been playing Company of Heroes since 2005 when the COH alpha went live. I love RTS games. I also love the WWII setting. Relic has managed to make an incredible dynamic, fun, interesting game that really tells a different story every time you play. If you like a great looking game, that is fun and different to play give this game a shot! The Campaign is fun and tells a good story, Theater of War features coop and fun scenarios and challenges for players. The multiplayer my personal favorite is a blast as well. This game is a great deal of fun and we can look forward to a long system of content and support from one of the best dev teams around! Expand
  9. Jul 7, 2013
    incredible graphics. Very well maintained. Soviets will have to fiddle around this time to move forward and regain their homeland. The game needed a good team, however it is worth the game
  10. Jun 27, 2013
    AWESOME!!!!! This game is so awesome!!!
    The multiplayer mode is very nice. The AI is very inteligent and every game is a challange.
    So if you want a realistic and a challanging game buy it you will not regret.
  11. Jun 27, 2013
    I pre-ordered the game after playing the beta. However, the final release was a disappointment, to put it mildly.

This game is an all-out cash-grab with an unfinished (if compared to the quality of CoH 1) product. The campaign cutscenes feature incomlete voiceovers, and their quality is such that at one point I found my Russian commissar speaking with a German accent. The

The characters would better fit Warhammer 20000k universe. While CoH 1, in all the campaigns, focused on humanity first and foremost, CoH 2 has the "roofle I R in UR command chain, killing UR doods" commissar, whose orders are often so idiotic the apparent attempt at presenting him as ruthless absolutely fails. The main character (who happens to be Jewish, which made for enjoyable spectacle on the Steam boards), at least, receives some more love and attention.

From the game-play perspective itself, there is little new. The ability to capture enemy abandoned vehicles and breaking ice are about the only notable changes, and they are, really, just gimmicks. What -is- lacking is any kind of in-game information about actual combat effectiveness of your units. Wonder about firepower of your infantry squad, or armor rating of your assault gun? Keep wondering, there is only a "flavor" description for your consideration. Even such a simple thing as additional weaponry is not fully shown you have little icons representing the extra equipment, but, again, no statistical information on their effectiveness. In the extreme case, your Russian Guard units is carrying PTRS anti-tank rifles (by default). They can be upgraded with DPS light machine guns, as well. You are also able to pick up one support weapon from the battlefield.

However, the icon representing the weapon upgrades will only show one of them. Lost almost all your units in the squad? Keep wondering if you still have that shiny MG34 or not.

While this isn't as apparent during the main campaign (where it helps that you do get appropriate units to handle the stituation), the two factions are in desperate need of balancing for multiplayer. The resource distribution in ANY skirmish mode (be it against other players, or AI) means that controlling the fuel high points decides the outcome of the game. In fact, in the auto-match mode, it often makes sense to forego defending Victory Point flags until you can curbstomp the enemy with armor. While playing as Germans you do have a (very, very effective) anti-armor unit, Russians will usually lose the game if German side manages to get Ostwinds or PzKpfw IVs before SU-85s are on the field (or several T-34s).

AT guns feel lackluster even against German medium armor. They fare much better against T-34s, but that's merely because it's apparently a "light" medium tank that requires numbers to take on anything comparable on the German side. Effectively, SU-85 (which costs -more- than Panzer iV) is the only reliable Soviet anti-tank measure aside from commander doctrine abilities (which often are too expensive to use in mid-game when they CAN make a difference).

The doctrines themselves have been "streamlined" from CoH1 to a simple line progression each commander has specific abilities, and you cannot customize them. Some are definitely better than others (the Russian Armored Assault commander made a brief appearance before being eliminated from the game without a word), and as of now there is a limited number of unique command abilities in-game.

The multiplayer side of the game is... lacking. There are limited options for hosting specific games. The automatch features only a single game-mode, which, with competent teammates against ANY AI rating (yes, even Expert) is often too short to enjoy the heaviest toys... not to mention that it largely plays out the very same (as mentioned often in the reviews, the selection of maps to play on is really limited).

The Theater of War gives a few more distractions, but even with pre-order "bonus" it's still limited in content. As much of the game, it's clear to have received a loving "DLC" treatment.

One notable inclusion is the "deck" abilities that you unlock by completing certain "objectives" in-game (kill a particular number of sometimes specific units, build so many of this, or just attain particular rank). However, since you are limited to three "deck" slots, and some abilities (or combinations thereof) are clearly superior to others, I'd wager on a quick settling on particular patterns among the players.

It also seems German Pioneers do not deserve any "deck" ability whatsoever ;)

I won't go into actual performance issues (no multi-GPU support, for starters), since I'm running out of space.

Basically, an unfinished game with arguably developed single-player campaign and DLC-focused remainder of it. Definitely not worth the asking price, but not a bad game in itself, either.

I doubt for modding support, either if only based on what happened with Total War titles so don't expect fan-made fixes.
  12. Jun 27, 2013
    Briefly about myself: I am one of the largest long-time commentators of the Company of Heroes series on YouTube.

My Background: I have been playing Company of Heroes since 2007 and can firmly say the game is my number one favourite. Any game that allows you to enjoy countless hours of gameplay and bring you back over and over is worthy of a high rating and rightly so CoH is rated as one of the highest RTSs of all-time.

Thoughts on other reviews: Many people have been negatively reviewing the game, some even jumping the gun and giving it a 0/10. These are false reviews and should be neglected. A lot of times these people haven't even played the game and their ability to post such reviews is a problem with metacritic. Many have cited the game for Day 1 DLC, some have thrown in their own political agenda saying the game displays the Russians in a bad light.

My review: It's a historical fact that the Russians were no good guys during World War 2. Anyone trying to say they were are ignorant. A lot of Eastern European countries suffered at their hands during and post war. However, this doesn't justify giving the game a 0/10 as a majority of the review score will be dependent on the actual gameplay.

Company of Heroes 2 is not a revolutionary game, Company of Heroes was. However, CoH2 is an evolution of its prequel. The main features of the series are still present and defines the game as being part of the Company of Heroes series. As a sequel though, CoH 2 expands gameplay features incorporating winter weather, true sight, hoping over fences to name a few. There are all new sets of maps, new factions, new campaign, Theatre of War and so on. With these facts alone its easy to say that this game isn't a DLC nor an expansion but a new game in itself.

During the Alpha and Beta there were a lot of doubts casted on the gameplay mainly the lack of a smoothly flowing game with a wide variety of strategies. A number of patches later and closer to release, it became clear that the developers were listening to the players. The balance of the game has changed dramatically and game flow akin to the original Company of Heroes has emerged.

Having been a major lover of the original Company of Heroes, I'm confident in saying that COH 2 is the future of the series and a worthy sequel. Great experiences are present for both those minded in the single player and/or multiplayer.

The only reason I'm giving this game a 9/10 rather than a solid 10 is due to being realistic. I don't think any game should have day 1 DLC or a tiered purchase system. I still bought the Collector's Edition though because I believe Relic deserves it after how much hours and enjoyment I have had from the original COH.

I'm confident in recommending this game to anyone who loved the original COH and wants to move over to COH 2 and also anyone who has newly been introduced to the series. It's worth every bit of money spent.

You can check out my channel for gameplay videos on COH 1 or 2:

13. Jun 27, 2013
    I absolutely love this game!! The original game was great. All those who comment about this as not being that different don't get it and are just cranky. If a game is built on a solid platform and is hailed as perfect, then drastically changing it makes no sense at all. It would have spoiled one of the best RTS game yet. As it is, Relic got it and knew to tweak a great thing, refining itI absolutely love this game!! The original game was great. All those who comment about this as not being that different don't get it and are just cranky. If a game is built on a solid platform and is hailed as perfect, then drastically changing it makes no sense at all. It would have spoiled one of the best RTS game yet. As it is, Relic got it and knew to tweak a great thing, refining it to make it even better!! Expand
  14. Jun 27, 2013
    A great game that can hook any RTS fan! Gameplay is well paced, and the overall gaming experience makes this game a definite 10/10. It is almost as though you were commanding the real war! ;P
  15. Jun 27, 2013
    guys the game is new. coh 1 became a 10/10 because of the patches. just wait a bit and ballance will be sorted out. the core game is excellent the snow, true sight and dynamic destruction of the environment creates a really epic experience that i could play for hours.
  16. Jun 27, 2013
    The game is poorly optimized and can even bring the strong gaming PC's to a grinding halt and low frame rates, The storyline is very boring and although I have only played the first 3 missions it had me falling asleep and was tiresome. The overall UI of the game is not helpful, takes up way to much of the screen and the game it's self has a overall cartoon feel to it. This game is aThe game is poorly optimized and can even bring the strong gaming PC's to a grinding halt and low frame rates, The storyline is very boring and although I have only played the first 3 missions it had me falling asleep and was tiresome. The overall UI of the game is not helpful, takes up way to much of the screen and the game it's self has a overall cartoon feel to it. This game is a MASSIVE step backwards compared to CoH 1 in my honest opinion. I have played over 200 hours of the original CoH and absolutely love the Blitzkreig mod but the health that the tanks have in this game is pathetic... it must take at least 10+ Anti Tank rounds to the side or front of the tank to destroy a tank and even shots to the rear armour are not that devastating. I know that everyone has mixed opinions on the game and just by looking at all of the people giving low reviews and other people giving 10's to even out the bad scores is proof that this game is not quite the game anyone was expecting. I never really enjoyed the beta after getting an invite and having multiple times were I was disconnected from the game when I have an amazing connection and not a lot of people on my network. I guess I will just have to stick to playing the original CoH with Blitzkrieg mode and HD textures... that is 100 times better than CoH 2.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you do not buy this joke of a game... the original game "Company of Heroes" is superior in EVERY way to this game.
  17. Jun 27, 2013
    I have read my fair share of reviews good and bad and played Hours on this game and the Closed and open beat. i love this game! (Yes I'm a die hard COH fan) but I have found several improvements in the game. Even though yes the graphics demand a lot they have been widely improved. The campaign so far I love...Only down side is idk how to obtain some of the unique weapons and vehicles inI have read my fair share of reviews good and bad and played Hours on this game and the Closed and open beat. i love this game! (Yes I'm a die hard COH fan) but I have found several improvements in the game. Even though yes the graphics demand a lot they have been widely improved. The campaign so far I love...Only down side is idk how to obtain some of the unique weapons and vehicles in it. Moving on I love the ability to hop over cover and capturing vehicles. Also this game has a lot of small details like on Snow maps how troops will stop moving for a second and warm up or how they react to on coming fire now. Now I do have a problem with how armor works and hopefully it is fixed. Its probably because I played a lot of the Blitzkrieg and EaW mods for COH (which are my favorites). But so far I love the game immensely! Also people seem to be complaining its a reapaet of COH 1 but that is still the highest rated strategy game of all time so why change a lot? They changes they made are great and I'm glad they kept a lot of the game the same because they were nice features. Also the leveling system is very nice and they pulled it off. Yes it has cons but they are out weighed by the Pros. But if your a big COH fan and love the game get it fast it amazingly fun. Expand
  18. Jun 27, 2013
    A great game, a proper RTS that doesn't insult your intelligence and retains all the elegance of the first title. The single player is strong, the atmosphere is great and the gameplay genuinely immersive. The only thing stopping me giving this game a 10 is that the full multiplayer functionality of the original has yet to be implemented (Relic say it will be) but having said that the MP isA great game, a proper RTS that doesn't insult your intelligence and retains all the elegance of the first title. The single player is strong, the atmosphere is great and the gameplay genuinely immersive. The only thing stopping me giving this game a 10 is that the full multiplayer functionality of the original has yet to be implemented (Relic say it will be) but having said that the MP is more stable than the original. Some of the negative reviews on here are even by people who haven't bought the game! All I can say is if you liked the first game you'll probably love this. If you didn't, and you like deep gameplay, tactics and WW2 then you'll probably love it too. Expand
  19. Jun 27, 2013
    It isn't like the first COH, but it is still a good game in a different way. I liked the campaigns which is what I was waiting for at launch and they didn't let me down there which is what I was my favorite part of the game. I like skirmishes too, but most of the time I like do go solo and go through the story.

I really don't like the buildings in this one though. Not sure why they

I really don't like the buildings in this one though. Not sure why they wanted to go with a lesser version of buildings. Never the less, it is still fun to play.

I miss the stats too which would help you decide which vehicles were better than the others. Not sure why the dumbed that down!

I still give it a 9 though because the game is difficult enough to keep me interested. The campaigns were well thought out and I still haven't tried the rest of the maps and the Theatre of War yet either.
  20. Jul 1, 2013
    In it's current state the game is not complete, lacks maps and game types, it leans heavily on the originals credentials "follow up to the highest rated RTS game of all time". There has been day 1 DLC releases and I see a very limited appeal to casual gamers and unfortunately the meta game is still being hammered out. So by all means come back to the game in 6 months time or better stillIn it's current state the game is not complete, lacks maps and game types, it leans heavily on the originals credentials "follow up to the highest rated RTS game of all time". There has been day 1 DLC releases and I see a very limited appeal to casual gamers and unfortunately the meta game is still being hammered out. So by all means come back to the game in 6 months time or better still wait for them to fix COH1 and play the highest rated RTS game of all time.

It's such a shame really, I feel let down by relic and so should Sega but ultimately it's a shadow of it's predecessor.
  21. Jun 28, 2013
    Excellent game. With developers who will keep refining the game, new expansions arriving EVERY 90 DAYS and years worth of content ahead, Company of Heroes 2 is the perfect World War 2 RTS. I'm giving it a 10 for the fact that it is going to expand...
  22. Jun 28, 2013
    Best RTS of 2013! The multiplayer is about strategy not massing troops. This game is about countering what the enemy brings to the fight. Its a constant battle back in forth, with the maps allowing many routes and paths to take to attack the enemy. Both factions are balanced, and allow for two different play styles.

I've played well over 200 games and completed the campaign. The

I've played well over 200 games and completed the campaign. The balancing is amazing and the campaign is enthralling with dark story.

The only downside is only 2 armies to play at the moment, but as expansion come out expect more armies to play as, and more units.
  23. Jun 28, 2013
    The game is pretty good, but has an intense amount of problems. The many betas did not solve and made severe balance issues worse. The engine is poorly coded and not optimized for Nvidia cards, and has no SLI support due to poor coding and optimization. The campaign and multiplayer are not historically accurate and are full of a lot of offensive propaganda and such. Do not buy this gameThe game is pretty good, but has an intense amount of problems. The many betas did not solve and made severe balance issues worse. The engine is poorly coded and not optimized for Nvidia cards, and has no SLI support due to poor coding and optimization. The campaign and multiplayer are not historically accurate and are full of a lot of offensive propaganda and such. Do not buy this game unless you have an extremely good gaming PC and are ready for a future pay2win. Expand
  24. Jun 29, 2013
    On launch this game suffers from HORRENDOUS balance issues. Soviets have almost no chance of winning against any half way decent German player. Germans build faster, which lets them get their FAR superior mg fielded faster which means they more often than not beat soviet conscripts to the fuel points. And once Germans get the fuel points and opal blitz trucks they can just spam panzer IVOn launch this game suffers from HORRENDOUS balance issues. Soviets have almost no chance of winning against any half way decent German player. Germans build faster, which lets them get their FAR superior mg fielded faster which means they more often than not beat soviet conscripts to the fuel points. And once Germans get the fuel points and opal blitz trucks they can just spam panzer IV and never look back. Expand
  25. Jun 29, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I played the game for 2-3 days. I thought what will be much better, but THQ went out and Sega came in.
    Sega sucks, and the game is not really good. Im really sad about this...
  26. Jun 29, 2013
    In the historical part of the game too many inaccuracies, which spoils the impression to the end of the game. Russian monsters in the game are shown, not the characters that did not fit deystivitelno. Authors of the game should open a textbook on the history of American propaganda is not crap. Shame relics. Also not very balanced multiplayer component. I do not think that the relics couldIn the historical part of the game too many inaccuracies, which spoils the impression to the end of the game. Russian monsters in the game are shown, not the characters that did not fit deystivitelno. Authors of the game should open a textbook on the history of American propaganda is not crap. Shame relics. Also not very balanced multiplayer component. I do not think that the relics could do a similar game of the Americans or the British, whose role was secondary to the Russian. Expand
  27. Jun 29, 2013
    Invasive drm, ACT control is being used. Also servers lag a lot on every game I play. Worse part is skirmish have to be played ONLINE what a joke, Moreover, this is a $60 game but with so few maps and day 1 dlc, jesus relic. What happened to you guys. Really disappointed with the game.
  28. Jun 29, 2013
    This game is fantastic. I found it totally enjoyable to play. I'm glad that Sega picked up where THQ left off. The new mechanics are fun and tactical however I can see where some people may dislike the fact it's similar to COH1 but the multilayer, campaign and all new Theater of War gamemode are fun and worthwhile. I recommend you buy this game as soon as possible!
  29. Jun 30, 2013
    It's a very good game The story is awesome the gameplay is very good It has some minor flaws but the characters are intresting. And if they focus more on the multiplayer the multiplayer might be very good
  30. Jun 30, 2013
    Unfortunately, this game is a letdown, compared to the CoH 1. Less units, removed commander trees, less maps. And most of all uninteresting and quite political campaign, clearly anti-soviet, that shows all soviet officers as beasts, who sent soldiers to die and executed them every single day.

1. Oct 7, 2013