Company of Heroes 2 PC

• Release Date: Jun 24, 2013
2.0

1. Jul 24, 2013
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
    But why to bother and read real history books? Let's just make another game about this terrible unhuman russians.
  2. Jul 24, 2013
    So shamefull. Why you so hate russian people? Read please history books next time or try to tell this story to any soldier, who fought in that battles
  3. Jul 24, 2013
    Campaign scenario is nazi's propaganda
    Nothing new comparing to the company of heroes, save your money for some real games.
    Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  4. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic the children of Goebbels.
    So many lies I had not seen in more than one game.
    Their inspiration is not a story, and the film Enemy at the Gates.
  5. Jul 24, 2013
    Excellent multi-player game. Very long campaign and Theatre of war collection make the game valuable and worth the money. The weather and vision system are excellent additions to the game.
  6. Jul 24, 2013
    It seems that the main country sheltered fleeing the Nazis, was not Argentina but Canada. Only this explains why the son of Joseph Goebbels wrote the scenario of the game. Scenario liar from the beginning to the end and main task creators apparently in order to justify the Nazis and slander and blame for the crimes of the Nazis, those who defeated them. Goebbels looks at the creators ofIt seems that the main country sheltered fleeing the Nazis, was not Argentina but Canada. Only this explains why the son of Joseph Goebbels wrote the scenario of the game. Scenario liar from the beginning to the end and main task creators apparently in order to justify the Nazis and slander and blame for the crimes of the Nazis, those who defeated them. Goebbels looks at the creators of the game from hell, and smiles happily. Hitler happily wish you a long life. This is not a game it is the embodiment of lies Expand
  7. Jul 24, 2013
  8. Jul 24, 2013
    I was born in USSR, now live in Ukraine, I can tell you guys that the way in which soviet soldiers and army are shown in the game is totally wrong and has nothing in common with real history, really crappy worthless campaign(((...
  9. Jul 24, 2013
  10. Jul 24, 2013
    Unhistorical, glitchy, overpriced, unbalanced game, technical and game disign degradation. One of the worst stratagy games i've ever seen. Ill newer byu Relic games again.
  11. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is awful just friggin awful.

8 years after CoH and all we get are new skins. AI is so much dumber now... seriously the cover system is totally broken. Oh yeah and the story sucks so to add insult to injury it's worse than CoH.

Just so bad to release a game like this. It's not even friggin optimized and runs sluggish as hell!! WHY!? It looks the same as what we saw from CoH
  12. Jul 24, 2013
    This is the worst game of 2013! Relic Interetstive company that distorts the history of the country foreign to her. Those people who believed in the story and believe it is true you dumb asses who know nothing about the history of the USSR! Screenwriter CoH 2, I turn to you: next time when you, nazzi read a book of Goebbels, do suicide, but DON'T WRITE A STORY! (c)
  13. Jul 24, 2013
    The best campaign scenario i ever played... not. No one thing made sense. Plot holes everywhere. My face hurts because of face palms. Why are people, who didn't visit the school, allowed to make games?
  14. Jul 24, 2013
  15. Jul 24, 2013
  16. Jul 24, 2013
  17. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Another AntiRed game. Why not? I'ts like a mainstream today to show, khm...to show "how brutal was the russian tiranny". Thank God I ain't bought it. Played it on my pal's PC.
    If you american? buy it.
    If you don't give a to realy history? Sure thing buy it, you'll love it.
    If you're pretty sure, that there was some tiranny in USSR? Game's made for you.
    If you sure that russian soldiers were killing women and children? I feel sorry for you and...YES! This game was made for you!
    Rest of you, those, who still can think with your heads stay away form this game.
    "Historical" bull****
  18. Jul 24, 2013
    We are accustomed to the battered cliché about the "evil and stupid communists" admittedly in the form of satire it can be quite funny. But what is happening in this game just shocked me. This game insults the memory of all those brave people who liberated Europe from the Nazis. Bravo, Relic, Goebbels would be proud of you!
  19. Jul 24, 2013
    If you guys want an example of how to take something great and turn it into piece of crap then just try this game out. I cant comment about the storyline because i just managed to play to third mission and just uninstalled the game. Why I uninstalled it? The game is full of bugs and doesnt have the same gameplay charm and intensity like company of heroes. Here is an example. I had 5 fullIf you guys want an example of how to take something great and turn it into piece of crap then just try this game out. I cant comment about the storyline because i just managed to play to third mission and just uninstalled the game. Why I uninstalled it? The game is full of bugs and doesnt have the same gameplay charm and intensity like company of heroes. Here is an example. I had 5 full squads defending in trenches (one squad had maxim gun shooting at enemy and other one had flamethrower). A single german unit broke the lines ran straight through 3 squads shooting at it, one flamethrower and machine gun. It reminded me of that movie with owen willson (behind enemy lines i believe) when he is runing through minefield while a tank and 15 guys with aks are shooting from behind and not a scratch on him.

Thank you for getting my hopes up and than shotting me down.
  20. Jul 24, 2013
    Single player campaign is lies Joseph Goebbels applauds to it.
    This game is not about heroes, it about cowards and idiots. Nazis shown as great and proud crusaders come to free peoples of Soviet Union from the tyrany.

**** Ban the game!
  21. Jul 24, 2013
    What a shameless try to once again twist the history and spit at the USSR. Some missions are seem to be an explicit Nazi Propaganda.

Just wanted to say hi from the UK, where there (in comparison with Canada?) are still people who not only remember the history, but also remember the act of bravery and sacrifice the Soviet people had to commit. Dear scriptwriters. Scorched Earth?

Dear scriptwriters. Scorched Earth? General Winter? Really? Are you even serious? Didn't you say, you are making a historical game? Any A-level History student would prove you wrong! What a profanation...

With best regards,

One unhappy customer with an MA (Hons) History degree.

Would not recommend this game to any of my friends.
    Thank you.
  22. Jul 24, 2013
    Writers do not accidentally play of the Nazi Propaganda Ministry? They had a history of the Great War turned upside down, and again the villains were Russian who dared, in contrast to Europe, to fight the fascist plague. It's disgusting to play in this nonsense. After the first mission, deleted the game.
  23. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic! Really?
    As a Company of Heroes veteran (have bought and extensively played the previous four), I really could not be more disappointed.
    Every developer has had a big miss, and Relic has their first huge miss.

Company of Heroes 1 was released 7 years ago. Yet it has better UI, better unit information, better maps
  24. Jul 24, 2013
    Lying Game.
    -------------------------
    Goebbels may rejoice in what brought him worthy successors.
    Pseudo-historical Russophobe trash.
    -------------------------
    support
  25. Jul 24, 2013
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  26. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Absolutely insane scenario, insulting the honor of the Soviet soldiers and the commander in chief, who gave their lives and the Soviet Union liberated Europe from fascism. Comrades NOT buy this .Belarus, Grodno. Expand
  27. Jul 24, 2013
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families!
  28. Jul 24, 2013
    contra:
    - Absolutely non historical campaign, controverting with even simple logic.
    - Various attempts to defame USSR and the leading role it played in achieving victory in war against fascist Germany.
    - Non realistic characters with very strange behaviour.
    pro:
    - Awesome graphics
    - Stunning animations
    - Great level of weather realism
  29. Jul 24, 2013
    Maybe gameplay is nice, but scenario is really awful. I really don't know, what kind of people can possibly write this trash. You just dishonored a great history of my country. USSR burned their people in houses? Executed their soldiers for combat exploits? What? Do you really wrote the scenario? I think you should sometimes learn the history books or ACTUALLY check achieve documents ofMaybe gameplay is nice, but scenario is really awful. I really don't know, what kind of people can possibly write this trash. You just dishonored a great history of my country. USSR burned their people in houses? Executed their soldiers for combat exploits? What? Do you really wrote the scenario? I think you should sometimes learn the history books or ACTUALLY check achieve documents of WW2, instead of just writing about it and deceive the consumer. Expand
  30. Jul 24, 2013
    I don't really understand how someone psychically and mentally healthy can take Relic's "history" seriously? Completed the game just to see "what's next I will laugh of"...it seems Relics don't even know the meaning of word "History"...To bad...Was one of my favorite gamedev teams.

It is an insult to our grandfathers. Extremelly offensive game. Petition to make game unoptainable in

It is an insult to our grandfathers. Extremelly offensive game.

Petition to make game unoptainable in the CIS countries.

1. Pelit (Finland)