Company of Heroes 2 PC

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
2.1

1. Jul 25, 2013
    I can't play more than two levels. It was boring and absolutely insane: why the Russians would burn houses with Russian people inside? It is the stupidest game about WW2 I have seen so far.
  2. Jul 25, 2013
    The authors insult the memory of the heroes of war.The authors insult the memory of the heroes of war. Expand
  3. Nov 8, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Рassed all CoH2 Really amazing game about east front Мission as a journey Interesting episodes .Russian players so aggressively not like the game because it showed the truth. They are sick they need help. Expand
  4. Jul 25, 2013
    Storyline is a horrible lie. Western AntiSoviet propaganda turned into antisoviet idiotic marasmus.
    Congradulation to Relic! Goebbels standing ovation.
  5. Jul 25, 2013
    Now need to rename developers as Reichlic and SSega. Joseph Goebbels is very happy, 70 years later his work did not go unnoticed. Good job. Hitler did not die in vain.
  6. Jul 25, 2013
    The plot is a propagandistic anti-Russian lie. It would be quite suitable for West teens, taking into account western "beautiful" educational school system, but it's so rude, that even these teens may suspect that something is wrong.
  7. Jul 25, 2013
    The anti-Soviet and anti-Russian propaganda. The Nazis have to be happy with this game.
    Why are they called the game "Сompany of Heroes"? It should have been called "Сompany of Lies."
    You should be ashamed, Relic. You are humiliated and insulted the army that saved their country and liberated Europe from Nazism. The Nazis would have cooked soap out of your directors in a concentration camp if the Red Army did not come to Berlin.
  8. Jul 25, 2013
    Well, it seems that guys Relic think that showing Soviet soldiers reluctant to fight the enemy unless threatened by execution is "showing their courage" and somehow American and German troops in first CoH managed to go to fight without firing squads behind them. The storyline in this game is abysmal and highly offensive to all Russian people who knows real story of their country and notWell, it seems that guys Relic think that showing Soviet soldiers reluctant to fight the enemy unless threatened by execution is "showing their courage" and somehow American and German troops in first CoH managed to go to fight without firing squads behind them. The storyline in this game is abysmal and highly offensive to all Russian people who knows real story of their country and not some western Goebbels-style propaganda. Expand
  9. Jul 25, 2013
    Good graphic, good gameplay, but, history a complete lie. Scenario an illogical, senseless and merciless. A lot of fictional, and a lot of it does not match. Scenarist teach history!
  10. Jul 25, 2013
    What was it?
    Sincere error or a deliberate lie?
    Very sad. In the style of the Cold War. Even worse.

"This Nazi game made by Nazis." Or fools. For the Nazis, or fools.
  11. Sep 17, 2013
    don't listen to haters

they are russian trolls or maybe even worse, they believe in what they say

they are delusional about their country's awful history, i would be ashamed also if i were russian, but this isn't a reason to writing untrue reviews

this game is very good and the history representation is very accurate
  12. Jul 25, 2013
    Seriously? This is what canadians think about WW2?
    I agree, it's convenient to sit tight across the ocean and do nothing. And years after everything's finished just try to make money on some over-night written script.
    Seriously? This is what canadians think about WW2?
    Really, Epic. Get rid of your historic consultants and writers. Just too much crap for one single game. And the fact that bothers me the most: the young generation. They are going to play CoH2 and believe every single bullsh_it you show them.
    Shame on you, people.
  13. Jul 25, 2013
    SImply put, the gameplay is nothing special. The story is basically every possible bit and snippet of Josef Goebbels' propaganda combined. Well, the topic of mass rapes wasn't explored for some reason, but can't have 'em all I suppose. Good thing I didn't buy this game. Heck, I don't think I'll buy another Relic game ever again.
  14. Jul 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Shockingly lying game
    Europe forgets who saved her from the Nazis and won the second world war
  15. Jul 25, 2013
    i dont like lie.
    odinvpole said:"Best game ever. Just try it. Truth about Soviet tyranny and horrors of war. Do not believe the massive dislikes this game has a brilliant plot and optimal elaboration. Many thanks to the developers for such a stunning game."
    this is lie.
  16. Jun 14, 2016
    This game only US propaganda. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  17. Jul 25, 2013
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  18. Jul 25, 2013
    Relic! Really?
    As a Company of Heroes veteran (have bought and extensively played the previous four), I really could not be more disappointed.
    Every developer has had a big miss, and Relic has their first huge miss.
  19. Jul 25, 2013
    false, untrue game. The only judgment that it deserves it's zero, because in this game, nothing other than the historical names. Sorry for my bad Search result used a translator
  20. Jul 25, 2013
    Too bad gameplay, Inapropriate campaigns, horrible game overall. Do not worth money and time. Consider to spend your time playing other games. Have fun!
  21. Jul 25, 2013
    Developers have very strange view on WW2 history. Looks like some of the last escaped Nazis are working for Relic now. I am not sure if authors really think that it's historical or they just have troubles with hallucinogens.
  22. Jul 31, 2013
    Learn how to play hockey and not play dirty, if you lose a Russian! Then to not do all the that I saw in your game and learn to do normal, true game based on historical facts, characteristics of equipment and weapons. Better do your fantasy I now understand why the us does not like Canada.

Yes and it is better not to come to Russia. My grandfather still has a lot of health to shove trophy German bayonet you in the ass, for all the dirt and the lie that you wrote and presented as truth.
  23. Jul 25, 2013
    This game is full of propaganda cliches of the Cold War. It's just a mockery of fallen Soviet soldiers who gave their lives for the victory over Nazism.
  24. Jul 25, 2013
    Unrealistic historical line. I know USSR was not a perfect country and communism must burn in hell. But anyway, substituting the history is not a good idea.
  25. Jul 25, 2013
    This is not a game, but a collection of myths, I do not know who was the historical consultant for this game, but it's like a decent person should be shot.
    I feel ashamed in front of my grandfather, because I bought a piece of
  26. Jul 25, 2013
    Shockingly lying game.
    The Soviet soldiers are somehow behave like Nazis, burning alive of its people, instead of their heroism shown some zany cast of the bullets. It's not a game, It's a Gebbels propaganda.
  27. Jul 25, 2013
    This game made by Nazis.
    This game gives Russians a bad name, game play is often repetitive, unsatisfying game play, lackluster soundtrack, very demanding graphics, gives this game a negative score.
  28. Jul 25, 2013
    shame on Relic. Let's make a game where US or canadian or whoever soldiers kill children, rape women and do whatever they want, and then we'll say that its just a game and not all of this is truth and shouldn't be taken seriously what do you think the reaction of that country would be?
  29. Jul 25, 2013
    This game is useless garbage...
  30. Jul 25, 2013
    Absolute lies, propaganda of fascism and russophobia in its purest form. Bad campaign, bad gameplay, useless as strategy. It's just a mockery of fallen Soviet soldiers who gave their lives for the victory over Nazism.

1. Pelit (Finland)