• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
2.0

1. Jul 24, 2013
    That`s really peace of a pure crap.

Why wrote scenario? Short summary: Russian orcs from totalitar soviet Mordor rapes innocent nazis.

Shame on you Relic!
  2. Jul 24, 2013
    The story is not true and is a complete falsification of the history of Russia and its methods of warfare. The Soviet soldiers did not burn the civilian population of the Russia. Detachments did not shoot the retreating soldiers, and were engaged in catching deserters. Russia won the war and not the detachments of the NKVD, and solidarity and heroism of the population.The people who wroteThe story is not true and is a complete falsification of the history of Russia and its methods of warfare. The Soviet soldiers did not burn the civilian population of the Russia. Detachments did not shoot the retreating soldiers, and were engaged in catching deserters. Russia won the war and not the detachments of the NKVD, and solidarity and heroism of the population.The people who wrote the story, totally unaware of the history of the country, about which they were writing this story. Expand
  3. Jul 24, 2013
    OMG This is horrible. No one can ruin history THAT much O_O
    This game is offensive, I hope it will be banned for Nazi propaganda.
    Shame to Relic and Sega!
  4. Jul 25, 2013
    The nazis not destroyed by the Soviet armies ran not to South America, they ran to Canada. In the company with Japanese militarists the Canadian nazis created the russophobia and neo-nazism anthem. We will destroy them and on this i-front.
  5. Jul 23, 2013
    Monstrous in its stupidity and irrationality single player campaign. Terribly no-balanced multiplayer. Developers should be ashamed of this game. This game can be considered a "fail of the year"
  6. Jul 25, 2013
    The authors insult the memory of the heroes of war.The authors insult the memory of the heroes of war. Expand
  7. Jul 26, 2013
    This is outrageous!
    The Red Army liberated my direction from the Nazi occupation. Donated 600,000 of his soldiers for the freedom of my country. While the government has betrayed his people and hid in London.
    These heroic people are shown in a game like animals. The story of Company of Heroes 2 disgrace to the entire free world.
  8. Jul 10, 2013
    just buy COH1 its better than this game poorly optimized rubbish and i don't know were these developers get of charging £40 for a pc games what a rip off joke avoided it at all cost but maybe buy it in a sale when its about £25 do yourself a favor.
  9. Jul 25, 2013
    Seriously? This is what canadians think about WW2?
    I agree, it's convenient to sit tight across the ocean and do nothing. And years after everything's finished just try to make money on some over-night written script.
    Seriously? This is what canadians think about WW2?
    Really, Epic. Get rid of your historic consultants and writers. Just too much crap for one single game. And the fact that bothers me the most: the young generation. They are going to play CoH2 and believe every single bullsh_it you show them.
    Shame on you, people.
  10. Jul 25, 2013
    SImply put, the gameplay is nothing special. The story is basically every possible bit and snippet of Josef Goebbels' propaganda combined. Well, the topic of mass rapes wasn't explored for some reason, but can't have 'em all I suppose. Good thing I didn't buy this game. Heck, I don't think I'll buy another Relic game ever again.
  11. Jul 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Shockingly lying game
    The Soviet soldiers are somehow behave like Nazis, burning alive of its people, instead of their heroism shown some zany cast of the bullets.
    Europe forgets who saved her from the Nazis and won the second world war
  12. Jul 25, 2013
    i dont like lie.
    odinvpole said:"Best game ever. Just try it. Truth about Soviet tyranny and horrors of war. Do not believe the massive dislikes this game has a brilliant plot and optimal elaboration. Many thanks to the developers for such a stunning game."
    this is lie.
  13. Jul 25, 2013
    Mentally retarded writers wrote mentally retarded game using false stereotypes. But there is also good for the incident farce. Now it will not pass unpunished, I hope many people will answer for their irresponsible slander against the heroes who died for the liberation of the world from fascism. Is constantly changing, words and deeds are important.
  14. Jul 25, 2013
    Relic lives in a alternate universe, where soviet officers kill soviet soldiers for rescuing people, where Berlin was captured "for the nice photography", etc.
    Im Russian, and I resent this attitude to the history of my country.
    What if we will make a game about ruthless US soldiers in Vietnam?
  15. Jul 25, 2013
    Fine! thank you to my followers! A well done work for the dissemination of anti-Soviet agitation! Unheard of falsification of facts and a lot of lies, oh yeah, love it! And how well you have managed defame and discredit the russian soldiers. this is great! You were able to bring to life, what I wanted so much! A standing ovation, bravo!
    Dr. Goebbels.
  16. Jul 25, 2013
    Game in itself secondary and weak. It is a shame to me with this Canadian firm, so to be dishonored in front of the whole world. Script writers became a lies loudspeakers about the USSR. It is necessary to be able to say lies.
  17. Jul 26, 2013
    Best regards from Joseph Goebbels to Relic studio. Awesome pice of nazi propaganda. this game opens a new era of dehumanization and deheroization in computer games.
  18. Jul 1, 2013
    The fact that such a major game release only received an 80 avrg. from the famously pliable gamer press is damning by faint praise enough.

However I also have to say that charging $60 for a glorified expansion pack is an insult and will damage this brand irrevocably in respectability and prestige. This team made a phenomenal game years ago that I played endlessly. Skip forward and its obvious lightening did not strike twice. Everything is either recycled or 'shudder' simplified...

I was wary but pre-purchased this game out of brand loyalty. I have learned my lesson.
  19. Jul 24, 2013
    Maybe gameplay is nice, but scenario is really awful. I really don't know, what kind of people can possibly write this trash. You just dishonored a great history of my country. USSR burned their people in houses? Executed their soldiers for combat exploits? What? Do you really wrote the scenario? I think you should sometimes learn the history books or ACTUALLY check achieve documents ofMaybe gameplay is nice, but scenario is really awful. I really don't know, what kind of people can possibly write this trash. You just dishonored a great history of my country. USSR burned their people in houses? Executed their soldiers for combat exploits? What? Do you really wrote the scenario? I think you should sometimes learn the history books or ACTUALLY check achieve documents of WW2, instead of just writing about it and deceive the consumer. Expand
  20. Jul 25, 2013
    Great game for the fans of fascism. Wouldn't script writers be more useful as a soap or a lampshade or leather gloves? These gloves could keep a fresh pint of beer or a Bavarian sausages. Too bad their grandfathers were rescued by the Red Army, too bad they didn't fall into the tens of millions of victims of German fascism.
  21. Jul 25, 2013
    This game did the Nazis and imbeciles. For the distortion of history to shoot these freaks! My grandfather fought not for the fact that it would be a feat mud poured. Sorry for my english.
  22. Jul 25, 2013
    This game is made by nazis no doubt.Russian soldiers burning down russian houses with people in it?Are u kidding me?Suck a bag of d...s,Relic.This game is just a nazi propaganda.Gebbels would have been pleased to play this piece of nazi crap.
  23. Jul 26, 2013
    Bad storyline, full of cliches of the sixties. You could take mr. Rezun as an expert with the same result. Do not buy this game, avoid at all costs!!!
  24. Jul 27, 2013
    Relic bastards. They lie about history, lie about my country, lie about my people. Everyone who played in it, and believe in what is described in the story is true idiots. You burn in hell, Relic.
  25. Jul 27, 2013
    I'm not from Russia. But you have built a piece of on the graves of heroes. Learn the history; read and think more, use your own head, not your ass or some kind of 'propaganda'...

It is a pity that the dead will never be able to tell the truth about this terrible war. But every nerd has the ability to tell any deceitful ****.

Shame on you.
  26. Jul 25, 2013
    Great distortion of all historical reality. Anti historical and illogical and untrusted facts. Really Nazi propaganda game F-off authors of this merde.
  27. Jul 26, 2013
    Relic you re fascists! Why you hate Russian? You did this game for hitler? You spit in the soul of all the Russian! Trampled in the dirt memories within about my grandfather who fought with the Nazis! Why?!
  28. Jul 23, 2013
    eto karo4e takoe gavno 4to gavno menee gavno 4em eto gavno! vse stavim noliki!! razrabov na kol i v pe4ku! fo maza rawa!!!! sovieti vpered!!!! ura ura ura!!
  29. Jul 23, 2013
    Learn history! moral freaks..............................................................................................................................................
  30. Jul 24, 2013
    My country is not Mordor, and i don`t like, when USSR depicted only like Evil Empire. In my country live good people, not orks. Please, dont make so lying games.

1. Oct 7, 2013