Company of Heroes 2 PC

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
2.0

1. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is a true idiocy. Screenwriters completely distorted the historical truth. This is a travesty of history and common sense. Game creators do better science fiction. They are better at it.
  2. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is an insult of every Russian hero who died in war against fascism protecting people of his motherland from elimination. In almost any family in Russia now there are veterans or people lost in combat of WWII, and relic knowingly insulted them all. Lots of Russians soldiers lost their lives to prevent total defeat of France and divert attention of german “perfect race” which seekThis game is an insult of every Russian hero who died in war against fascism protecting people of his motherland from elimination. In almost any family in Russia now there are veterans or people lost in combat of WWII, and relic knowingly insulted them all. Lots of Russians soldiers lost their lives to prevent total defeat of France and divert attention of german “perfect race” which seek to eliminate or enslave lower races (all others). Russians soldiers as well paid with their lives for every day France and England delayed opening of second front. This error of a game deliberately replaces actual historical events with anti-Russian propaganda which can only be obtained from fascist, ignoramus, haters and complete idiots. And those are target group of this “game”.

Every year in 9 may we celebrate a day of victory where we can talk with the actual people who took part in combats of WWII and we know for a fact, that things presented in this game as historical events are outrageous, disgusting, stupid, illogical, senseless and shameful lies.

As an active buyer of licensed production, true gamer and patriot I want relic to know that from now on every time I see your production I will remember your attitude toward my country, my family and me as a part of it.
  3. Jul 27, 2013
    Fake game based on fake history. Would'v ban this game if I could. Amount of absurd reached limits long before mid game. Bugs, lags, overhype. Outcome is rubbish.
  4. Jul 27, 2013
    1 rifle for 2 russian soldiers (check)
    - russian soldiers shooting down their own retreating squads (check)
    - russian soldiers burning their own homes with civilians inside (check) - russian soldiers killing friendly guerrilla forces (check) - russian soldiers being thrown on machineguns in waves without any cover (check) - russian soldiers being shot by their own for saving high
    1 rifle for 2 russian soldiers (check)
    - russian soldiers shooting down their own retreating squads (check)
    - russian soldiers burning their own homes with civilians inside (check)
    - russian soldiers killing friendly guerrilla forces (check)
    - russian soldiers being shot by their own for saving high ranked officer (checked)
    - russian soldiers complaining about not having a choice. Choice during war? Well, there was atleast one. Like ening up in german gas chamber.

Total absence of logic and rule of stereotypes and cliche about evil red army. Relic depicts us military force that was suicidial in every way possible, unwilling to fight and win despite fighting on the native soil, for their own families. Red army was retreating first 3 years of this war. Retreating and shooting down everyone who was retreating from the frontlines. Right. For 3 years in a row. Then after 3 years, red army commanders understood that despite their best efforts of suiciding they still fail in their mission. So they sighed and decided to go into attack for a change and happened to defeat Germany within next 2 years. Seems totally legit.

"20 millions soviet lives for 1 photo" Ha, ha. Never go full retard relic, never.
  5. Jul 23, 2013
    Company of heroes without heroes... Company of this game is soo sucks.
    Learn history, nazis! Company of Heroes 2 is soo deceitful. I hope, that Hitler comes for Relic in their dreams!
    Don't buy this game/
  6. Jul 28, 2013
    This is very bad game. Huge disappointment for me. Company of Heroes 1 was the best strategy game i ever played. This one is so bad that my head wants to explode. Nothing more to say. Don't buy this, save money for something that is worth playing for 15 or 30 hours. I want my money back.
  7. Jul 26, 2013
    This game is nazist propaganda. It lies in all. If you buy this game, you help them to rewrite history. Don't buy it. Developers should be in prison.
  8. Jul 23, 2013
    A lying anti-Russian piece of propaganda. Goebbels would love this crazy nazi game. Facts and quotations are mixed and teared out of context. I don't care about gameplay when the story and idea of it is to prove the Soviets were monsters and nazis were angels trying to free soviet people.
  9. Jul 23, 2013
    This is a game of nazi propagation. This is Anti-Russian, Anti-human game! It's shame!
    Founders have offended all veterans of WWII. Relic and others go to hell!
  10. Jul 23, 2013
    The entire campaign made me think, that nazis built this game. Joseph Goebbels would have been pleased with you, Relic. Old school anti-soviet and anti-russian propaganda.
  11. Jul 23, 2013
    Lying company, written by incompetent people who do not read the history of the Second World War. This is Anti-Russian, Anti-human game!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  12. Jul 23, 2013
    Game of the Nazis. Historically, the game is not only a historical fact and fiction lies deceit crazy writers. Game detractors Russian people won the German invaders in World War II. Anti-Russian propaganda
  13. Jul 23, 2013
    The plot GOVNO.Skripty ubogie.Igrat unylo.Oni unbearably boring and did not even bother to register intellect allies in some missiyah.Pro balance I said Viseu but none menie clarify why he Tank shoots toothpicks judging by their damage to each other2 over the Soviet Union must always overwhelm opponents of meat, etc.3 units of the inhibited wild and carry out the orders very crookedTheThe plot GOVNO.Skripty ubogie.Igrat unylo.Oni unbearably boring and did not even bother to register intellect allies in some missiyah.Pro balance I said Viseu but none menie clarify why he Tank shoots toothpicks judging by their damage to each other2 over the Soviet Union must always overwhelm opponents of meat, etc.3 units of the inhibited wild and carry out the orders very crookedThe plot visosan of a finger. Fact from canada know better what happened on the eastern front after 5 liter V-fermented syrup of course! Expand
  14. Jul 23, 2013
    Lies and nothing else... No historical facts or documents not what is happening in this game. Where have you found such writers that I think are students Joseph Goebbels In your world, Soviet troops killed their inhabitants for whom they fought, burning houses and killing his soldiers probably to lose this war. This is simply ridiculous. But somehow they have won it. You show howLies and nothing else... No historical facts or documents not what is happening in this game. Where have you found such writers that I think are students Joseph Goebbels In your world, Soviet troops killed their inhabitants for whom they fought, burning houses and killing his soldiers probably to lose this war. This is simply ridiculous. But somehow they have won it. You show how American people come under fire from a machine gun while protecting someone else's land. When this is valour and honour. When Soviet troops protect THEIR land is cowardly because subordination of them can be shot... And also, I am surprised you didn't show in this game as Russians drink vodka ride bears and playing the balalaika. This game has gained such a high assessment I don't understand. One consolation smart people will understand that everything in this game is not true but some not very educated people believe in it and think that it all really happened... Burn in hell writers of this game (sorry for my very bad English) Expand
  15. Jul 23, 2013
    Nice try to discredit Russian soldiers in this war for their own land, and the funny thing is that some people are desperate to believe this blatant rubbish and provocation, the soldiers were fighting for their country, not because their backs were bloodthirsty tyrants, this game is based on both historical, but openly denigrates and rewrites history of the Soviet Union
  16. Jul 23, 2013
    Very, very bad game, the worst of the worst.
    The story has nothing to do with reality, Nazi propaganda, draws inspiration from Goebbels. This is a mockery of history.
  17. Jul 23, 2013
    I really was a fan of previous parts Company Of Heroes. Could play by days. And this is a good game too... for nazis. Im not Russian, but i absolutely dissapointed.
  18. Jul 23, 2013
    Great, hero story, but not enough raped Deutschen Frauen with a beastly soviet soldiers. And Joseph Stalin do not eat a little kinds in this game, it s not a full complete picture of soviet reality. Sad, but true.
  19. Jul 23, 2013
    I love a good game, but I do not like lies. The Soviets seem cruel and worse than the Nazis, but in reality, she had saved his country and the whole of Europe from destruction.
  20. Jul 23, 2013
    Having all Relic WH40K games I expected better value for the price. Bad performance, crashes and silly plot. Portraying of Russians in a "historical" game was ridiculous. Orcs look like a charming persons compared with these "evil russkies".
  21. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is full of lies, play it if you dont care about historical facts and dont honour fallen who died so that future world (the world you now live also) would not belong to fascists.
  22. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Only Hitler and Goebbels would have played this game with pleasure.
    Rough nazi propaganda disguised as game.

If developers said that its alternative history it would be okay, but this is ""historical" game.
    So... learn history, morons.
  23. Jul 24, 2013
    "I know that after my death a pile of rubbish will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of History will sooner or later sweep it away without mercy". Joseph Stalin

Campaign scenario is based on downright lies.
  24. Jul 24, 2013
    The developers of the game are not familiar concepts morality and conscience
    If the game will be prohibited on the territory of the CIS countries, the financial loss can force the writers to reconsider its position
    For this reconsideration of historical facts in relation to the "second front" in the development would be filed in the court of their own grandfathers
  25. Jul 24, 2013
    The plot makes it so disgusting it's not evenworth pirating. Way to spoil a good game, Relic, one hell of a way.

"It's a known historical fact that Russians were no good guys in WW2"? You sick *()&*%^$
  26. Jul 24, 2013
    Dear Joseph Goebbels fans(aka scenarists), try show your game to the veterans of World War 2, French, Soviet, Ukraine soldiers.Show your game to the kids and grandchils of 6 million jews, who was killed by the gas, fire and poison in the jails! And then, just look on they faces. Look and think about it.
  27. Jul 24, 2013
    Did my grandfather deserved it? I guess no
    'cause when i see that soviet soldiers in this game is cowards and betrayers, it's piss me off.
    There is not a word of true in this game, Nazi's good one's and Russian soldiers is really?
    I hope this will be banned in Russia.
  28. Jul 24, 2013
    Incredibly stupid, dirty and deceitful game. The developer has no shame, no conscience, minimal logic in the presentation of events. I regret that I took the time to familiarize with it.
  29. Jul 24, 2013
    Hitler would like to play this damn game with pleasure! Nazi developers! Stop this please. We are normal people here in Russia, we are sick of this pervented storytelling.
  30. Jul 24, 2013
    guys for all who think that this "game" somehow connected with the history u d better read some books. Srly i think there is some kind of nazi scenario.
    Well maybe 3 part of game `ll something like that COH: Unit 731 or The Devil's Gluttony' if u know what i mean.

1. Pelit (Finland)