Company of Heroes 2 PC

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 24, 2013
2.0

1. Jul 24, 2013
    That`s a shame. Hitler would have played this game with pleasure. I`ve never buy products of this company. That`s terrible. Developers, I wish you oblivion
  2. TKD
    Jul 27, 2013
    Company of Heroes 2 game developers nazis created a nasty sh1t for the nazis.
    Historical nonsense. author why it seems washed-up moron.........................
  3. Jul 27, 2013
    This "game" is a big spit on the faces of people who lost their lives freeing europe from nazis agression. No history at all, only lies. Joseph Goebbels applauds to creators of this abomination. Thank you relic, sega, I will never buy any game from you.
  4. Jul 24, 2013
    This game is a sheer load of a dog crap. Don't buy it, folks. And don't even download it from the torrents it's not worth not only 60$, but your Internet traffic and time either. And if you like the WW2 games play Blitzkrieg 2, Faces of War Men Of War instead, they are leagues ahead in every single thing save graphics.
  5. Jul 24, 2013
    I was born in USSR, now live in Ukraine, I can tell you guys that the way in which soviet soldiers and army are shown in the game is totally wrong and has nothing in common with real history, really crappy worthless campaign(((...
  6. Jul 25, 2013
    Game made by nazi, for stupid schoolboys. All historical aspects are twisted and false. Main goal of this game is anti Soviet and anti Russian propaganda.
  7. Jul 26, 2013
    Hitler likes this game.

Hitler likes this game.

Just a mile from me there is place, where the Nazis murdered more then 27,000 civilian citizens. Nazis, not Soviet solders. I can't understand, why, instead of game about brave soldiers and heroes, like first Company of Heroes, Relic made game about rapists, murders and crazy traitors. Good gameplay, graphics and pretty good multiplayer are not able to fix the terrible story, full of stereotypes and outright lies
  8. Jul 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. just a lie, lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie, lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie and nothing but a lie Expand
  9. Jul 28, 2013
    This video offends me and my family. My grandfather fought at Stalingrad and survived. Developers lied i Where did they get the material in game? Maybe they Nazis? Gebels you wrote the script?
  10. com
    Jul 28, 2013
    It's a pity Relic has released the unplayable piece of crap. What's worse, even if it were not so disastrous in almost every area, it would be still a crap because of the base idea of evil Russians fighting not-so-evil (or not evil at all) Nazis.
  11. Jul 29, 2013
    It's really crap and fake story about russian cannibals. I bouht 4 games by Relic and from now I will not buy any of its production. The game is made by Iosef Goebbels.
  12. Aug 3, 2013
    Russian soldiers save the world from Nazi occupation and this is the thanks they get. I spend a lot of money on games and will never buy another Relic game again.
  13. Jul 23, 2013
    What is different from the RA3 and CoH2? In RA3 game developers openly joked over the cranberries, above stereotypes about Russian. In CoH2 developers vilify our grandfathers and say "TRUE", "TRUE", "TRUE" Sometimes when you're playing in CoH2 it seems that the developers too much attention to WH40k Exterminatus, the commissioners are just shooting soldiers...
    sorry for my english, but
    sorry for my english, but this game is realy
  14. Jul 23, 2013
    Total piece of (censored). Relic made it better than Goebbels could do. I'll never spent my money on products of any company which involved in release.
  15. Jul 30, 2013
    Full historical unauthenticity. Relic, It is shame! Stupid game. Don't buy it! It doesn't cost that money which for it ask. I so long waited this game. You disappointed me.
  16. avh
    Aug 2, 2013
    This game pretends to be historically accurate, but it's not at all.
    Plot is extremely important in this type of games, so it doesn't deserve big scores.
  17. Aug 4, 2013
    Then I played Company of Heroes 2 single player campaign. I’m yet to finish it, because it is literally painful to play something this dumb and yet so full of pathos. Developers got a couple of anecdotes about Russians and based a whole damn storyline on them.

From scenes with surrendering Germans being brutally murdered to soldiers abandoning their own comrades on a bridge Company of Heroes 2 paints Soviet Army as a fantasy evil empire. Mordor of World War II if you will. Orcs.

CoH2 manages to use almost every single Russia-related trope. Gulag? Check. Army without any weapons? Check. Russians shooting their own soldiers in the back sure, why not, they do it all the time there. Oh, and let’s not forget about cold weather and funny sounding names. By the third mission I was honestly expecting to see bear cavalry.

At least they got swearing right.

Too many things that Company of Heroes 2 does wrong.
  18. Aug 4, 2013
    I am not a citizen of Russia, but the story of CoH2 completely wrong. The answer of Relic on official forum "citizens of Russia see their story in good way only" incorrectly. Relic took wrong talking of history.
  19. Aug 1, 2013
    Such a pitch of idiocy, slop and lies have not seen for a long time. I can see why the company has not been made for the Nazis "nasty Communists" must remain not shaded. Goebbels standing ovation.
  20. Aug 4, 2013
    This game is warped history (not just ours, but the whole the world). The script Company of Heroes 2 complete nonsense, lies, and the desecration of the memory of Soviet soldiers.
  21. Aug 5, 2013
    "The game can cause cardiac arrest and death of the WW2 veteran who fought on the side of the red army!
    Game is designed to teach children from an early age hatred for the Russian-speaking population of the planet... the Game is designed for nurturing a generation of people in the West who hate Russian people and ready to kill them for what they were born in Russia! Also, the game is propaganda of fascism and in every way to justify the crimes of Nazi troops including shifting responsibility on Red army! Canadian developers have demonstrated their slavish loyalty to the international terrorist USA and their skills fascist propaganda. So the game can cause cardiac arrest veteran of the great Patriotic War and is not recommended for sales on the CIS territory!
    Also I would like to check the authors of the scenario on the possible involvement of the army of Hitler! Perhaps they former guards Konzentrationslager Auschwitz! You should also immediately dismiss the writers of the game and it would not be bad to arrange a drift on the tank tiger on the hands of the authors of the scenario of the game! To script writers in their own skin have felt the brunt of the victory over Hitler!"

I agree
  22. Aug 5, 2013
    This game is a fraud, based on Goebbels propaganda, rather than any kind of historic sources. The monstrous Russian beasts vs poor German heroes (who killed 25 million civilians in USSR.. 25 million is 4 times more the Holocaust, you see..)

Any kind of historic sources the guys been using, are absolute BS. For example myth about "General frost". when Germans were advancing the

Any kind of historic sources the guys been using, are absolute BS.

For example myth about "General frost". when Germans were advancing the average monthly December temp was -12 C degrees. (not -50) And Russians had a supply shortage of warm things as well. The myth myth was created by German generals justifying their defeat from Russian forces.

About the machineguns shooting the backs of soldiers.. that never happened. Squads, stationed some 10 km from the front lines, overseen logistics returned 400 000 deserters to the battlefield.. and 10 000 were shot down only 2-3% of deserters... Such squads existed in every army since 1914.

And so on and so forth about just every aspect of the plot.
  23. Aug 5, 2013
    This game is made by and for fascists and Nazis. Full of terrible lie, with idiotic "his"story. Dr J. Goebbels would be proud for his successors in Relic Games.
  24. Aug 6, 2013
    Stupid scrytp full of clishe, no balance, no AI (enemys just w8 unitl you cut em with atrillery), bored multiplayer game without balance.

When i end played it i was dissapoint and give it 610, but now, when i saw relic answers on russian critic about scrypt i was so angry, so mad on this f***s so i cant give em more then 0.0 points.
  25. Jul 26, 2013
    USSR is no more than 20 years. More than 20 years there is no propaganda.
    But in the West, a cold war is not over yet. There's still used for Propaganda Goebbels works. The worst thing is that ordinary citizens believe in it.
    CoH2 example of such propaganda. It is time to show the truth and not Nazi American lie.
  26. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is Nazi propaganda! It does not have a shred of truth, You spit in the face of the Russian people, and we will not forgive! The developers of this game is not all right in the head! And I hope that these creatures will soon kick the bucket, You will no longer get from me not one cent for their filthy game! Critters.
  27. Jul 25, 2013
    Want to support Nazi and on graves of all brave soldiers who gave their lives to defeat Germans in WW2?
    Go and by this game right now! Hitler approved it.
  28. Jul 25, 2013
    This is a very bad game, too many lies about the Soviet Union. It's disgusting to watch as a disgrace to a great victory in such a difficult war. Do not play it.
  29. Jul 28, 2013
    I do not understand how you can say that this is just a game! it's not an adventure story about space marine or about hobbits or elves country. is a story about real people this game is racism.
  30. Jul 24, 2013
    If you want to know what nazi's propaganda is play it and learn. If you are a nazi enjoy it. If you are a normal human being spit in the faces of developers.

1. Pelit (Finland)