• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Sep 24, 2007
8.6

1. CarlosVasquez
    Mar 9, 2008
    El mejor juego que he jugado, pero tiene muchos parches y actualizaciones,lo mismo de windows; hacen el producto mal y despues sacan 1000 actualizaciones; es el juego con más errores que he visto en mi vida y ni se diga de poner usuario y password para jugar la campaña individual.
  2. Atz.
    Aug 18, 2009
    Cannot play a single player, offline game without crawling under the desk and yanking my network cable, due to an idiotic authentication system which demands I sign in if any internet connection is present. Why is there no option to just play with the CD in the drive, as you can do with no internet connection at all? Nor does it actually have any warning that this will be the case on the Cannot play a single player, offline game without crawling under the desk and yanking my network cable, due to an idiotic authentication system which demands I sign in if any internet connection is present. Why is there no option to just play with the CD in the drive, as you can do with no internet connection at all? Nor does it actually have any warning that this will be the case on the box. Will be returning product, refusing to purchase any further Relic games in case they employ the same stupid system. Expand
  3. MatthewC.
    Feb 9, 2008
    Nice game but absolutely disgusted with over-the-top anti-pirating protection. Since most other game publishers/creators don't need to go to these ridiculous lengths, why does THQ/Relic? It's greedy and just creates bad feeling. I will henceforth steer away from THQ/Relic in the future.
  4. JJJ
    Feb 4, 2009
    Your typical zerg rts game. Nothing special here at all. Get really boring quickly. You can mount no defense, computer just zergs with tanks, you have no counter. I want my money back.
  5. TimothyT.
    Mar 30, 2009
    Shoddy support, terrible matchmaking, horrible (just awful) patches. Relic has proven, once again, that they can make an amazing game and turn it into utter rubbish. I played Brits for months, and Relic hates them. A truly amazing game gutted and ruined by the Relic team.
  6. Feb 8, 2012
    One of the WORST!!! Games i have ever played... just a bad camera position, far too close to get a good overview, especially because you have to micro your soldiers all the time!! all of your units... they get nothing done and often do things first after the 3rd or 4th direction. They are unable to find the shortest way and some times just run in with enemy fire instead of attacking, veryOne of the WORST!!! Games i have ever played... just a bad camera position, far too close to get a good overview, especially because you have to micro your soldiers all the time!! all of your units... they get nothing done and often do things first after the 3rd or 4th direction. They are unable to find the shortest way and some times just run in with enemy fire instead of attacking, very unuseful for a mortar for example. The online don't run anyway and there is no support... i am scared of THQ giving their name for such a crap. If you want do something good, don't buy this! Expand
  7. TonyB.
    Oct 14, 2007
    I bought this game.Upon installation game demanded an update but would not allow me to do so.Obviously I was disappointed and returned it.This has been released without propper testing.Beware.

1. With its generous two new campaigns and refined online capabilities, there’ll certainly be no argument from us that it’s nothing less than an essential purchase.
  2. Doesn’t do anything terribly interesting outside of adding two new factions (a defensive British division and a highly mobile German counterpart). The added campaigns are very average, but will no doubt be entertaining enough to satisfy the needs of offline-focused players. By all means, grab Opposing Fronts if you simply need more CoH – just don’t expect anything particularly revolutionary here.
  3. Sure, games such as "Supreme Commander" push the science-fiction RTS genre in cool new directions, but the World War II RTS genre has yet to learn the lessons of Company of Heroes. With Opposing Fronts, THQ and Relic keep a great thing going.