4.8

1. ThomasH
    Dec 25, 2009
    It was alright, wasn't special, but wasn't horrible either, It doesn't seem like the publisher just flew through with it either, the story was lacking, gameplay was decent, nothing spectacular thought. If it is cheap, and you're a little bored, give it a spin. It's not worth 30 or 20, 10 or 5 would be good.
  2. May 17, 2012
    Even though I might seem inexperienced at gaming, I really liked this game. There was lots of action and a somewhat decent plot, with annoying cut scenes held to a minimum. The ability to change players at will added some entertainment to the game, especially since each player had different weapons. The only problem I had was with the weapons. Does it really take three hits to kill aEven though I might seem inexperienced at gaming, I really liked this game. There was lots of action and a somewhat decent plot, with annoying cut scenes held to a minimum. The ability to change players at will added some entertainment to the game, especially since each player had different weapons. The only problem I had was with the weapons. Does it really take three hits to kill a tank with an RPG? How many head shots do you need with a sniper rifle to make a kill? Collapse

1. PC Format
    Conflict: Denied Ops goes through the motions of first-person-shootage well, but ultimately feels mechanical and outdated. [Mar 2008, p.102]
  2. If you're a fan of Conflict and/or shooters in general, you're likely to find Denied Ops shallow and dull. The two-man control system doesn't work properly. The visuals are ugly. The script is sub-Armageddon. Yes, it's easy to pick up and play. But if you're after an experience with real challenge and depth, you won't want to.
  3. PC Gamer UK