7.9

1. May 28, 2012
    This game is honestly so terrible that it's incredible. I can completely understand why people would critically take this game for what it is and give it a bad review. However, I feel this is one of those cult games that just doesn't matter about flaws. This game is awesome/terrible!
  2. AnonymousMC
    Jun 5, 2006
    I play this game in my teachers class..which is really, really boring and me and about five of my friends play this in a LAN and well its pretty fun especially when you are bored out of your mind.....try this game give it a chance and well its actually pretty good graphics...but it is old....by now though it should be two bucks or so
  3. Mar 8, 2013
    This is a really fun game. There are a lot of things that make this game fun, including challenging missions, interesting gameplay, and just all around fun. It is not really the best shooter game out there, but I think this game is actually pretty fun and deserves more credit than it actually gets.

1. It doesn't cut it as a tactical sim or an action shooter, leaving you with a strictly mediocre title.
  2. Problematic gameplay and run-of-the-mill presentation.
  3. If you like "military authenticity" but prefer button-mashing to tactical squad work, CDS is for you. [Jan 2003, p.110]