Contract J.A.C.K. PC

5.8

1. TonyB.
    Dec 4, 2003
    Serious Sam with a face lift. Boring, empty environments that are just filled with stupid bad guys. The environments aren't interactive at all. Bad guys just run at you shooting wildly. Some points become literal duck shoots. bad guy runs across walkway, you shoot, repeat. A lesson in shooting into crowds. Horribly disappointing game.
  2. LemonPieman
    Apr 4, 2009
    Dreadful game, don't know why they tried to make a shoot em' game from a engine made specifically for sneaking and such. The combat in No-one lives forever 2 wasn't incredibly fun, not even nearly fun enough to make a game based on it. The story, as with the other games, was alright, interesting, new. But the fact that it lasts about 1 hour of gametime ruins this and anyDreadful game, don't know why they tried to make a shoot em' game from a engine made specifically for sneaking and such. The combat in No-one lives forever 2 wasn't incredibly fun, not even nearly fun enough to make a game based on it. The story, as with the other games, was alright, interesting, new. But the fact that it lasts about 1 hour of gametime ruins this and any other good nature about this game, all in all I'd rather take my heart out of my chest and eat it than to play this game again. Expand
  3. DaveyDJ
    Nov 7, 2004
    Very very very very disappointed with this game. It might be set in the No One Lives Forever world, but has none of it's redeeming features. Yes, there is some comedy dialog, but not much. No cool gadgets like NOLF (although, they have left a couple of the horrendously difficult to control vehicles in... oh great... yay...) No real variety in the missions. All pretty much wading in Very very very very disappointed with this game. It might be set in the No One Lives Forever world, but has none of it's redeeming features. Yes, there is some comedy dialog, but not much. No cool gadgets like NOLF (although, they have left a couple of the horrendously difficult to control vehicles in... oh great... yay...) No real variety in the missions. All pretty much wading in guns blazing. And its way WAY too short (I finished it in about 6 hours.) I'm totally at a loss as to what they were trying to achieve with this bilge, other than cashing in on a well respected franchise. Monolith, you really should be ashamed of yourselves. Expand

1. To be brutally honest, I'm not entirely sure why Monolith wasted their time making this game, other than to cash in on the franchise. It doesn't look any better, and there is absolutely nothing new in the way of gameplay.
  2. Easily beaten within a few hours, with no memorable moments has me questioning what Monolith was thinking.
  3. The gunplay is bland, the graphics are solid but repetitive, and most of the multiplayer aspects can be found in a free patch for "NOLF 2." [Jan 2004, p.157]