7.6

1. Nov 16, 2013
    I was quite enjoying the game for the first 30 minutes until I shifted somewhere I apparently wasn't supposed to and got stuck literally in the middle of a wall. After recovering from save the game forgot to give me back the "luminaries" I collected to the point making progress impossible.
    What is it with game companies lately? I understand its a small independent developer and cannot afford a proper QA department but just get one of your children to play through and get rid of at least the obvious critical bugs before releasing.

1. PC Gamer
    Dec 31, 2013
    Still, even with the most charming narrative, the clumsy and ultimately banal action leaves Contrast whistling in the dark. [Feb 2014, p.74]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Dec 28, 2013
    Simple, yet poetic game of shadows and light, which would benefit from a little more polish, so it wouldn’t grate on its players’ nerves. [Issue#237]
  3. Dec 12, 2013
    A different experience, not memorable, but it manages to hold our attention until the end. It’s worth it for its noir aesthetic, combined with a cabaret soundtrack and a clever mix of patterns of play, both in 2D, 3D alternation, as the variation between moments of platforms, and those in which we are put to mental test.