Cossacks: The Art of War PC

8.6

1. HugoB.
    Jun 21, 2006
    It´s my best strategy game ever. Incluinding the expasion pack.
  2. NicholasL.
    Mar 21, 2002
    Okay, but a little boring.
  3. DanielR.
    Apr 16, 2002
    This is an outstanding game, and it's the only game I play. The graphics and game play are brilliant, and I would recommend it to strategy players. The game totaly blows me away.
  4. JeremiahC.
    Apr 21, 2002
    This game is even better than the first. The upgrades have made the game even better to play. This is the funnest game undoubtfully ever made!
  5. DennisW.
    Jun 14, 2004
    I just want to say that Cossacks is one of the best games, better than AOE 2 and I played that for years. People talk bullsh.t about that it's to hard to control everything. Who said that was easy? I ca do it so you can to!
  6. AnthonyB.
    May 24, 2002
    I love it! Lot's of stuff to do, and the additions, particularly allowing for issuing orders in the pause mode, are swell! I'm very pleased.

It would be truly great to be able to control and command a series of formations as a group -- something that is done in actual wars. But we can't have everything and actually what we have is pretty good.
    If they had done something about the AI and given more feedback during pausing, there's a fair old chance that The Art of War would have upped its score to win our Highly Recommended accolade.
    There's a bunch of new missions, new units, new nations, and a scenario editor that should keep the fun running for a long time to come.