8.7

1. Aug 8, 2012
    I quite enjoy the concept of a single player experience in Counter Strike, and i enjoy Condition Zero. Its not a mind-blowing adaptation to the series, but its fun for people who are looking for a more casual, solitary, Counter Strike experience.
  2. Sep 16, 2013
    This game is pretty fun to play may not be the same as the original but still its something. Plus you can do offline missions with bots so if your internet is down and you want to play counter strike offline to fill the time condition zero is for you.
  3. JonH
    Mar 5, 2010
    I loved this game, but the story mode can be boring sometimes. I'm glad I got it.
  4. Dec 18, 2010
    Still great ! ! ! ...... Good game ! ! !
  5. Jun 1, 2013
    Better than 1.6 in many ways.
  6. JimH.
    May 10, 2006
    i think this game is a very big upgrade to the old 1.6 version yet is does lack more map's than 1.6 i still think this game is 10 step's ahead of 1.6 with the graphics upgrades the buy menu upgrades (without useing script which i think is hacking) is nice i think the game all around is very very solid.
  7. Oct 16, 2016
    Благодаря синглу игра ещё долго не устареет в отличии от 1.6.
    Компания получилась атмосферная, разнообразная, в меру хардкорная, даже стелс есть!
    По сети же не поиграть, да и пофиг. Найдя 1 единственный сервер с 1 человеком, который просто стоял афк, практически никаких отличий от 1.6 я не заметил,кроме чуточку подтянутой графики. Вообщем сингл жив,что хорошо,а сетевая
    Благодаря синглу игра ещё долго не устареет в отличии от 1.6.
    Вообщем сингл жив,что хорошо,а сетевая мертва,что...пофиг.
  8. WesleyV.
    Jun 20, 2007
    Very nice game
  9. DJB!LL
    May 6, 2006
    Excelent Game ! graphics quality isn't comparable at HL² but is very correct in 1280x1024 in D3D mod !
  10. GavinF.
    May 7, 2006
    I can't complain I got the game well the serial number only from K-Mart for $4.01 because the discs had been lost. Thank you steam for making lost discs or destroyed data no problem when installing, just had to add my new serial to my account and there you go the cheapest copy of Condition zero ever.
  11. RaceA.
    Aug 3, 2006
    coo game lot of great maps sorry bout the cheaters dough they ruin it for fair players overall great game.
  12. fughellscream
    Jan 2, 2007
    all cs are good i have all , source , 1.6 , cz ... i play all cuz they are different ... the gameplay is different too ... we can be good in 1.6 and bad in cz thats why the geeks of 1.6 says "cz is for n00bs" ... tri it and play for fun
  13. FaisalA.
    Jan 7, 2008
    Well die hard counter strike 1.6 players will be amazed to play this game . I think it is awesome and fills up all the missing parts of 1.6. The graphics, the sound and everything about the game is amazing. Everyone should try it.
  14. JakobK.
    May 4, 2008
    I was a big CS 1.6 fan for 3 years ago, but stop playing after a lot of years and it become borring. But when I for just some month ago tried CZ, i began playing again.. It just so muts better than CS, and I have used a lot of time playing since =) A high 10!
  15. JesperO
    Jul 9, 2009
    It's a shame it never got the support of the community, after bugfixes it's big improvement from 1.6(which people forget to this day is as buggy as it was 7 years ago), it provides better gameplay than css and less demanding grafix aswell
  16. JohnM.
    May 6, 2006
    Hav ebeen playing the cs series for 5 years and it never gets old, Amazing game.
  17. IanBOB
    May 6, 2006
    This game is highly addictive also has a lot better reg than newer steam games!
  18. ManasC.
    May 6, 2006
    Its tha best game...wid fast play and great graphics...everything is perfect.
  19. Mudpug
    May 9, 2006
    i dont understand how normal counter strike has a better rating because this 1 has bots so you can play alone and it has a game where you pick ur teams depending on points and stuff so i think that counter strike condition zero would get much better results.
  20. JamesC.
    Jun 8, 2006
    Nice Game. Better Graphics Than 1.6 Love The Multi Player!
  21. EricO.
    Jun 8, 2006
    Great addicting game, love the gameplay and graphics are outstanding. "Best game ever made"
  22. johnwohlers
    Feb 2, 2007
    Das Game ist besser als 1.6 !! Nicht nur neue Models sondern auch Neue Waffen skins echt cool.
    DeathFatherJo
  23. AlexH.
    Jun 16, 2007
    This game is better than source, and the graphics are ok. The game itself isn't very realistic, but the custom game option is the best. Online is great, and their are a lot of cool servers to join.
  24. J.H.
    Aug 30, 2007
    Aged graphics but solid gameplay plus bots that learn fromn you.
  25. BootieBadAzz
    Apr 7, 2008
    Awesome. I especially appreciate the singleplayer modes, cause I'm a huge noob.
  26. ColbyC.
    Aug 22, 2008
    This was the best before source and is, in my opinion, still the best. The updated skins and map defaults-nades through walls-have been fixed and made it a better strategic experience than 1.6 ever was. Adding bots or a side fps is ok, but nothing to judge the game on. This game should receive a 10 and be on everyone's steam account.
  27. AnonymousMC
    Jun 8, 2009
    I dont understand why, but this game has received some pretty bad credit. However, I feel that the graphics are considerably better than cs and it can still run smooth on my old computer which is also a plus. The maps have much more detail than cs and although the single player never truly caught my attention, the normal gameplay is awesome.
  28. JonH
    Jul 20, 2009
  29. Don'tAsk
    Aug 2, 2004
    Clearly not the game everyone hoped for but I hope this will be the definitive score. Yes it is very similar to CS 1.6, but with the popularity of CS, why not try to copy it? In respect to graphical updates, the game certainly looks nicer in both player models and subtle details. The addition of bots is ingratiating, but don't expect too much from these CPU-controlled characters. If Clearly not the game everyone hoped for but I hope this will be the definitive score. Yes it is very similar to CS 1.6, but with the popularity of CS, why not try to copy it? In respect to graphical updates, the game certainly looks nicer in both player models and subtle details. The addition of bots is ingratiating, but don't expect too much from these CPU-controlled characters. If you already own CS 1.6 dont buy this unless graphics and a few maps are that important to you. Otherwise this is a great game to purhcase if this is your first immersion into the world of online FPS. Expand
  30. Salvador
    Jun 5, 2005
    For people with average pc's and who have not played cs before, its a recommended buy! Ive been playen since release, and have seen many (free) cs players, that bought the game and didnt complain much. (The enhanced sequel cs:cz:source, feels less appreciated than the cz).
  31. NathanP.
    Nov 9, 2006
    This game is addicting thats why I like it so much. Its cool when you sit down to play then you look up and like 3 hrs have passed.
  32. JamesM.
    Mar 29, 2006
    Although based on a rather boring game (in my opinion) CS:CZ's engrossing singleplayer takes you around the world, putting you in the shoes of Counter-Terrorist operatives. Even though any hard core gamer can finish the campagne in two or so sittings, this deserves a play. Please note that when starting the campagne, to go in taking your first run of a new non-related single player Although based on a rather boring game (in my opinion) CS:CZ's engrossing singleplayer takes you around the world, putting you in the shoes of Counter-Terrorist operatives. Even though any hard core gamer can finish the campagne in two or so sittings, this deserves a play. Please note that when starting the campagne, to go in taking your first run of a new non-related single player game, which is what this really is. If you find yourself wanting a action packed engrossing single player story, or visual upgrades from CS1.6, CS:CZ is for you. Otherwise, enjoy your already fulfilling CS game. Expand
  33. LukeM.
    May 12, 2006
    Best Game Ever!!!!
  34. VictorF.
    May 21, 2006
    Far much better than Counter-Strike 1.6! I don't understand the low marks the game got.
  35. TejpalS.
    May 2, 2006
    This is a very good valued game. I cant belive CS got a higher mark for something.CZ has better graphics and better gameplay.I dont see why this franchise has "GONE TO FAR". The same people who said that loved sorce.
  36. Nicholas
    May 23, 2006
    This game rocks! The high amount of weapons to choose from and many exciting maps is great fun! My favourite map is de_dust2, just like most of my other friends. I'm glad this game got a high rating; it deserves one!
  37. OlivierP.
    May 6, 2006
    Très bon jeu, graphiques convenables et jouablilité imcomparable(p-e cs)
  38. SotosklereK.
    Its a fantasticic game.
  39. BlazingArrow
    May 6, 2006
    DO NOT judge this game by bots. Bots are simply for use for Ofline modes, not while on the Internet. This is absurd if you say the game is a 4 or lower just because of the bots. This game has excellent skins, more maps, and better sounds, and ALOT more stuff that does'nt interfere with the Counter-Strike fanaticism! Quit whining. Many ppl play this game, so you wont just see 10 DO NOT judge this game by bots. Bots are simply for use for Ofline modes, not while on the Internet. This is absurd if you say the game is a 4 or lower just because of the bots. This game has excellent skins, more maps, and better sounds, and ALOT more stuff that does'nt interfere with the Counter-Strike fanaticism! Quit whining. Many ppl play this game, so you wont just see 10 servers on the server lists. Counter-Strike Deleted Scenes is NOT Counter-Strike, by the way, just a different game, like a RPG FPS like Halo, perhaps. A MUST BUY!!! It's only 10$ now. Used to be 50$. Expand
  40. Bor
    The Best Game!!!
  41. KilllaWeeed
    May 6, 2006
    Geiles spiel komm nich los davon und das seit ewigkeiten.. auch wenn die grafik n bischen alt ist, spiel ichs lieber als source.
  42. JoséO.
    May 6, 2006
    C'est tout simplement le meilleur jeu de tout la série Counter-Strike ! Il est plus poussé que CS1.6 et le gameplay est mieux que CSS. On voit un réalisme, sans avoir les défauts de Source, avec pleins d'objets dans les jambes et le réalisme, justement, trop poussé. C'est bien le réalisme mais c'est tout de même un jeu !
  43. BenediktZ.
    May 8, 2006
    Pretty good expansion... Could have been a little more innovative.
  44. Andrew
    May 8, 2006
    This game was better than CS 1.6 this game infact was the first CS game I ever played.
  45. Mudpughellfire
    May 9, 2006
    good graphics and better weapons and cool that they have bots too.
  46. GregG.
    May 9, 2006
    I don't see why people hate it so much. I like it because it takes a game that I already know and love and adds new features to it. Plus, I like the idea of bots whom I can command and win a match strategically, not by luck.
  47. NickM.
    Jun 13, 2006
    Condition zero is way better then 1.6 and source i started at source and i played it for a year then got wanted to try out 1.6 and cz and i bought anothology and now i play cz all the time.
  48. EarlG.
    Jun 2, 2006
    The best version of CS there is- harder than CS:S with its dodgy run and better graphics than 1.6- its the best there is.
  49. AaronL.
    Jun 2, 2006
    it's...counter strike, what else can i say. people or group that under-rate probably was never a counter strike player before, cz provides better graphics and models than the original 1.6 and yet a smooth game play even for players with a less decent computer, afterall, it's counter strike, how can you under-rate it!?
  50. JoeM.
    Jun 20, 2006
    I love condition zero, theres much less hackers than there is in 1.6 and a special feel about it thats cool.
  51. GaryC.
    Jul 15, 2006
    Sure this is nothing more than an update for CS but it fixes a large number of problems the original had and updated the look and feel of the game. Sure there are better looking games out there but this is all about how well it plays.
  52. Me
    Aug 17, 2006
    Cool.
  53. DavidT.
    Aug 3, 2006
    This game is superior to 1.6 due to its better graphics, and beats Source because of better gameplay. It is a merger of everything good in the CS world.
  54. TipsayS.
    Aug 7, 2006
    This game is defitiely a classic though it has its flaws they are quickly over looked in the awesome gameplay.
  55. PekK.
    Sep 30, 2006
    Its not just a mini upgrade from 1.6 its much more than that. Besides the graphics is better and also good for the eyesight. I enjoy this game leveling to source.
  56. MatthewA.
    Oct 26, 2007
    Let me just say, this game probably won't please people who can play Counter-Strike 1.6/source online, however for people who don't have a fast enough internet connection, or just wanna practice, this is the game. Also, the addition of a new terrorist model on multiplayer is an everlasting lure for those who love not being able to see how good they look. A definite must buy.
  57. MartinB.
    Oct 27, 2007
    Condition-Zero is by far the best game Valve have released. Its have better game play than source and has a better community than 1.6.
  58. StephenC.
    Jan 20, 2007
    This game has to be the best first person shooter since the original, it by-passed 1.6 and added some features that set the game apart from others.
  59. Henrik
    Oct 5, 2007
    Simply one of the best games ever made. Includes the well-known interface and controlling from CS 1.6 with improved grapics and online play, as well as a great single player mode (deleted scenes). Awesome!
  60. TecoP.
    Mar 10, 2007
    I like CS, many people in many places in my country play this game. Simple and fantastic.
  61. CodyF.
    Mar 4, 2007
    Counter Strike CZ should be considered as an upgrade to the the original counter strike, or even the prelude to source. Many maps have been changed and look a lot better (especially inferno). However, I would say that CZ is geared towards players who don't a fast internet connection, or lan a lot, since there is a wide emphasis on bots. There is 1 new playable class for theCounter Strike CZ should be considered as an upgrade to the the original counter strike, or even the prelude to source. Many maps have been changed and look a lot better (especially inferno). However, I would say that CZ is geared towards players who don't a fast internet connection, or lan a lot, since there is a wide emphasis on bots. There is 1 new playable class for the Terrorist and Counter Terrorist units. Bots can be selected pre-server startup. As a note, lower end pc's will have to turn details, fog, and the tutor off to enjoy this experience. Recommended: 256mb PCI (Doesn't have to be express) card, & 512mb of free memory, especially if you run anti-virus (aka norton or avg) in the background. Expand
  62. AlexPachy
    May 29, 2007
    no puedo jugar onlinne alguien me puede ayudar.le doy a servidores y me kiero unir a unapartida y me dice el servidor no responde y me salta directo a una pagina dondem e sale el precio de un pakete del counter strike y asi en todos.K alguien me diga como puedo jugar gracias
  63. AaronH.
    May 31, 2007
    Its amazing with almost no faults in the game. Its graphically better than the original and plays a lot faster and smoother. Its only fair to give the game top marks.
  64. WesleyC.
    Jun 30, 2007
    I say I was surprised by it! This was what I've always wanted! A counter strike style with a story in the middle. The graphics are not too good for some reason... But it's all about the gameplay right?
  65. EricC.
    Jul 4, 2007
    This game is way under-rated, this game is one of my favorite games and is probably one of the best single player games ever. Who cares what the critics say they obviusly don't know Sh1t. Screw you Critics, this game is the best of the best at the time it was created!
  66. EricH.
    Jan 22, 2008
    A good shooting game but there are some things I don't like it, like when you throw the flashbang grenade and it blinds you even if you are not turned to it.The magnum sniper rifle too, if you are running, and you shoot somewhere with the scope it doesn't hit where you wanted, even when you're running, it should not happened.There are other things, but I don't want to A good shooting game but there are some things I don't like it, like when you throw the flashbang grenade and it blinds you even if you are not turned to it.The magnum sniper rifle too, if you are running, and you shoot somewhere with the scope it doesn't hit where you wanted, even when you're running, it should not happened.There are other things, but I don't want to comment. Here's my opinion. Expand
  67. ChrisseB.
    Jan 8, 2008
    By far the best game made, better graphics than 1.6 and the same feeling as 1.6, perfect!
  68. JakeH.
    Feb 8, 2008
    Cz is just way better then 1.6 and the bot thing everyone is complaining about you can turn up the skill or just play online like most ppl ... 1.6 graphics sucks there barely any reg in it and the guns suck in it nothing realistic about them 1.6 deserves a 4 .... source is a great game 2 just high in graphics for graphics gamers .... CZ over all is the best one of the 3.
  69. UlfS.
    Mar 8, 2008
    I love this game. The bots start with an average skill and get better and better. In higher levels they are a challenge even to good players. They are still bots but it's the best bot I have seen yet; not like the good old POD-Bot in CS 1.5, which was a crazy headshot and wallhack machine. The challenges of each map are fun, unless it is bugged and the game fails to count it, even I love this game. The bots start with an average skill and get better and better. In higher levels they are a challenge even to good players. They are still bots but it's the best bot I have seen yet; not like the good old POD-Bot in CS 1.5, which was a crazy headshot and wallhack machine. The challenges of each map are fun, unless it is bugged and the game fails to count it, even when you made them. Expand
  70. Zbigniew
    Apr 1, 2008
    This is the best game I've ever played. I'm having fun with that game sor 3 years and I'm not getting bored until now!
  71. EnigmaI.
    May 4, 2008
    Best game ever made !!! its so awesome feeling playing with it.. maybe not the best graphic but its awesome feeling playing it! way much better than source !
  72. NikhilM.
    Sep 20, 2008
    I guess its awesome experience for me since I'm new to the fray,but still it lacks certain motives the other games have which is mainly the accessibility of online play!i mean I'm still configuring how to do it!someone pls help me out?
  73. Ssgt.B.
    Sep 6, 2008
    I give it a 9. I was about to give it an '8' because of the A.I., but then I thought, "wait, it is a funny thing to make fun of." Especially when you are half-way across the map, have no defuse kit, and are hiding behind a box cause you only have 5 health. Then, your A.I. teammate, who is right on top of the bomb, AND has a defuse kit, will say: "Defuse the Bomb sir! Defuse the I give it a 9. I was about to give it an '8' because of the A.I., but then I thought, "wait, it is a funny thing to make fun of." Especially when you are half-way across the map, have no defuse kit, and are hiding behind a box cause you only have 5 health. Then, your A.I. teammate, who is right on top of the bomb, AND has a defuse kit, will say: "Defuse the Bomb sir! Defuse the bomb sir! defuse the bomb sir!" Expand
  74. JuGGeRnAut
    Mar 5, 2009
    This game is better than Source. And it takes alot more strategic planning and strategy than in 1.6. 1.6 was pretty whack with its nades going through walls and unbelievable spam spots and broken graphics. The sounds in CZ are spot on. The footsteps are pin point and the use of high quality sounds compared to 1.6 is 100 times better to distinguish where enemies are coming from. Source and This game is better than Source. And it takes alot more strategic planning and strategy than in 1.6. 1.6 was pretty whack with its nades going through walls and unbelievable spam spots and broken graphics. The sounds in CZ are spot on. The footsteps are pin point and the use of high quality sounds compared to 1.6 is 100 times better to distinguish where enemies are coming from. Source and 1.6 have very muddy sounds when it comes to enemies running around. CZ had the perfect sound and it was really easy to know where an enemy was if he or she was making noise around the corner. This game deserves more credit. Also i would like to point out that they did use CZ in WCG 2004 but with 1.6 maps if anyone wanted to know if CZ was ever used in pro competitions. Expand
  75. SECRETCLUE
    Jun 16, 2009
    A brilliant brilliant game! EA could have just stuck to the old formula of The Sims 2 (and would have still sold a lot of copies). But, they took risks with the Sims 3. These risks paid off, BIG TIME! After playing Sims 3 you wonder how we ever managed before? There is now a whole town that you can explore in (which looks incredible btw), all with no loading screens. There is new music, A brilliant brilliant game! EA could have just stuck to the old formula of The Sims 2 (and would have still sold a lot of copies). But, they took risks with the Sims 3. These risks paid off, BIG TIME! After playing Sims 3 you wonder how we ever managed before? There is now a whole town that you can explore in (which looks incredible btw), all with no loading screens. There is new music, and combined with the look of the game feels like you are playing a game of Desperate Housewives or the Stepford Wives. While this by it self is great there is a lot more. New "moodlets" keep the game much more interesting, as do lifetime wishes. I did think that I would miss all of The Sims 2 expansions, but EA have taken the best from each and put them all into The Sims 3. The game continues to impress me everytime I play it, there is so much depth. The only problem I can find is with performance. I have all the graphical options turned up, and the game runs very slow (there are few more powerful computers than mine). I suspect performance will be improved in upcoming patches. Overall I would give this game full marks...it is truely deserved! Expand
  76. Rcratinho
    Jul 8, 2009
    This Game is Very Good, but the bots are to easy!!
  77. theguythedude
    Jan 14, 2010
    this is hands down the best game still being played today. I love fps games it's the only way to go in life haha and the hit box is perfect so stop complaining about the reg. but for the haters out there the reason u dont like it cuz u cant aim. get good.
  78. drunkr
    Jan 18, 2010
    once updated by valve, models weapons etc,looking more like deleted sceens the game gets more distinguised
  79. HeikiS.
    Dec 28, 2003
    CS:CZ is worth 10 points. the 5 year old game has been popularly played all over the game even now and the number of new players is growing fast. So why shouldnt 5 years newer version be as popular as the previous one?
  80. MikeB.
    Sep 10, 2003
    This is the best game!!!!!!!! Counter-Strike for life!!!!!
  81. JohanE.
    Mar 22, 2004
    Whohoo this is goood!
  82. SameerS.
    Apr 1, 2004
    The Unreal Tournament style single player is a CS fan's dream come true - play your favourate maps with critically acclaimed A.I. bots (plus new unique goals for each map) and customize a scenario to your liking (e.g. Militia with hard bots only using Shotguns and all bots join CTs while you are the sole T protecting the hostages with a sniper gun). I simply cannot comprehend how The Unreal Tournament style single player is a CS fan's dream come true - play your favourate maps with critically acclaimed A.I. bots (plus new unique goals for each map) and customize a scenario to your liking (e.g. Militia with hard bots only using Shotguns and all bots join CTs while you are the sole T protecting the hostages with a sniper gun). I simply cannot comprehend how some CS fans do not like this game -the top-quality bots and customizabiltiy make this my top game of the year! It only failed to get a 10 by my ranking because of the poor "deleted scenes" part (and calling it "deleted scenes" does not prevent it from bringing the rating down -its still part of the game and part of the marketing for the game! Expand
  83. WilliamH.
    Nov 17, 2006
    From all the fps games I got for my PC this is one of the most addicting I have ever played. With a group of friends the fun never ends when getting the bragging rights.
  84. MaxxS.
    Nov 10, 2006
    I'm a Counter Strike junkie and this game was absolutely perfect for me. It was awhile before I got Source, so CZ kept me busy. I love the fact that the hostages are smart (sort of) enough to run away, animations have been improved and a slight improvement in graphics that have been added. Forget the low scores that some critics gave this game. I love it, and it's the CS I'm a Counter Strike junkie and this game was absolutely perfect for me. It was awhile before I got Source, so CZ kept me busy. I love the fact that the hostages are smart (sort of) enough to run away, animations have been improved and a slight improvement in graphics that have been added. Forget the low scores that some critics gave this game. I love it, and it's the CS I've always wanted to play; with bots. Expand
  85. MeuhD.
    Oct 11, 2006
    I just hate laggers but the game is so good.
  86. MakuraH.
    Nov 29, 2006
    Aside from going practically insane online with people I just dont even understand could get so good, I love to play online, as well as with the bots. the bots are definitly a step up, as you can play any level you want. there is downloadables such as skins that can also improve the game a bit, and map downloads, so even if the base game werent as good as it is, it could be made even better.
  87. Steam
    Nov 4, 2006
    Counter-Strike:Condition Zero is the best game online because it is easy to use for all the computers since it don't need so many requirements as other games, this way many mas users are going to have an easy access to play this fabulous game in line. It is also one a revolution in this of the games online since the change of graph is very well-known between(among) the Condition Zero Counter-Strike:Condition Zero is the best game online because it is easy to use for all the computers since it don't need so many requirements as other games, this way many mas users are going to have an easy access to play this fabulous game in line. It is also one a revolution in this of the games online since the change of graph is very well-known between(among) the Condition Zero and the first Counter-Strike and its alone realism overcome by the Counter-Strike: Source. This game also can be played of a player by if you want to play the way history. Expand
  88. DaveA.
    Oct 18, 2006
    Great game, when purchased with the Condition Zero Deleted Scenes, this game is excellent, a perfect mix between 1.6 and CS:S. Brilliant single player campaign.
  89. JesseJ.
    Oct 29, 2006
    I personally enjoy CZ more then 1.6. The new graphics and new maps added put a whole new twist on the greatest FPS around.
  90. LukeM.
    Oct 3, 2006
    Whats so good about it to CS 1.6 nothing FUN about it! Not much people play it in some places and 1.6 is MORE POPULAR! Just becase of the better graphics you would want to play a boring game!! 1.6 or source is way better!!!!! and u cant say CZ is better then CSS all I can say is if you think CZ is better then CSS: Sad Sad Sad......
  91. SondreW.
    Oct 7, 2006
    A great game, better graphic than CS 1.6
  92. MichaelP.
    Mar 25, 2006
    This game proves that Counter Strike owns practically everygame and single player mode and deleted scenes modes keep the action coming. No other counter strike offers instant action, single player, scenario modes 10!!!
  93. omgpwned
    Mar 25, 2006
    I love this game it has more skins better game play and much improved graphics.
  94. chemela.
    May 11, 2006
    securit game is poor, many hacker change a lots of configuration. Many people stop play CS and CZ becouse hackers are no stoped. But the game ?? 10 10 10 hackers 0 0 0 = 8
  95. BobG.
    May 10, 2006
    Condition Zero is the best of all Counter Strike series CS 1.6 has too many hackers CS:S is way too easy So Condition Zero is well balanced.
  96. OinD.
    May 12, 2006
    Well, its a pretty neat game. Adding the mission mode was a great idea, but its not the real 1.6 feeling. Both graphicaly and playability is enhanced, wich is great. It's a great game from a great producer
  97. PatrickS.
    May 13, 2006
    In *my* opinion, this is a more balanced game than CS 1.6, and it has bots... I don't understand why others feel the need to bag it. I have Source and obviously 1.6, but I still prefer to play CZ online.
  98. OmarE.
    May 16, 2006
    i love this game, in this game you can play lots of other games lik Warcraft and superheros.
  99. RyanM.
    May 17, 2006
    if you would vote cs 1.6 a 9 or 10 than this is no diffrent its the same and more.
  100. LuisS.
    May 17, 2006
    Two things aside from the game play that I love about this game. 1 You don't need the frakin CD in the drive to play, 2 You buy the game and play online for free. STEAM is a great tool.

1. Game Informer
    The problem is that neither the physics nor the graphics have aged particularly well; if you're looking for a next-gen FPS, this is not it. It is, however, a decent update to one of the best titles of yesterday. [Apr 2004, p.108]
  2. Counter-Strike: Condition Zero only gets its score because of the multiplayer, and if you’re after this for anything other than a visual tweak and a disc filled with Half-Life 2 videos, you’d be best off not bothering at all.
    It certainly doesn't do enough to compete with today's shooters and the fact that much of the game is already available in another format makes this version seem a bit redundant.