7.6

1. Jul 26, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Awesome game. Get it! Also, Andy S smokes pole................................................................................................................................................... Expand
  2. AndyS
    May 31, 2009
    Very boring, Phun is the best physic game/ whatever you want it to be.
  3. AmR
    May 9, 2009
    Great little game, polished interface, though some small bugs with the program crashing (outside of the actual game, luckily). Very addictive though sometimes a bit easy gameplay, with plenty of opportunities to revisit level and trying different solutions. Highly recommended!
  4. Tyler
    Jun 9, 2009
    love the game! lots of fun. just wish it was a little bit longer, but other than that a great game. btw, i tried Magic Pen after playing this and to me it just wasn't as fun. That's just my opinion though. =)
  5. Bor
    Jun 9, 2009
    The Best Game!!!
  6. AlexPartypooper
    Jan 9, 2009
    Finally a creative game that dares to be different. Crayon Physics could be described as a physics oriented puzzle game. But that´s a bit too much, why should all games fall into a category? Anyway, in this game you have to move a ball (wich in fact is an apple) to make reach a star located in the level. How can you do this? Simple, just draw objects on the screen, the moment you Finally a creative game that dares to be different. Crayon Physics could be described as a physics oriented puzzle game. But that´s a bit too much, why should all games fall into a category? Anyway, in this game you have to move a ball (wich in fact is an apple) to make reach a star located in the level. How can you do this? Simple, just draw objects on the screen, the moment you finish these drawings will materialize and interact with any other objects in the level. You can create catapults, bridges, you name it. Now, the interesting thing about this game, and the reason why Im giving it a perfect score is because levels are always relatively easy to complete. Yet you are completely free to choose the way to complete the level. You want to relax and just reach the goal, you can do it. You want to built a ridiculously complicated level just for the sake of doing it, go ahead. Also, the game features a great soundtrack (too bad it only has 3 songs) and you can draw and erase stuff from the menu! Finally, it includes a level editor, wich means you can create and share dungeons ermm...I mean, levels and check what others created too. Buy it. Expand
  7. KyleM
    May 12, 2009
    A great game with a unique experience that gets you thinking and creating different strategies to complete each area. The Drawing physics are incredible and the sound track though limited, is done quite well.
  8. glabouzzVic
    May 22, 2009
    Eh ! This is really a good game. Quite difficult but very funny !
  9. Jasonpkpg
    May 6, 2009
    Its a good sequel... But thats all it is. The demo is good but if you REALLY want to see if you will like this game play the FREE game magic pen. This game personally i belive is a sequel to that game, ether in reality or atleast based on it. The objective of the story line is exactly the same as magic pen; you try to get this little red ball to touch the yellow stars as quickly as Its a good sequel... But thats all it is. The demo is good but if you REALLY want to see if you will like this game play the FREE game magic pen. This game personally i belive is a sequel to that game, ether in reality or atleast based on it. The objective of the story line is exactly the same as magic pen; you try to get this little red ball to touch the yellow stars as quickly as possible by making shapes that hit and/or are used as ramps for the ball to move. I do not know if there is a free run mode where you can just make shapes in this game, but if there isnt then this is even LESS good as magic pen, because I thought that that was a key feature that kept me playing it even when i got to a point in the story that got me frustrated. Tecnically, the only better thing about this game is the more/ish crayon like graphics, but personaly i think this is a down side because of the distracting flashes. over all, a cheap sequel to a free game that is equel to, or better then this. I wouldnt recomend, unless you are heavily edicted to crayons and you liked magic pen. Expand
  10. SaddamH.
    Jan 19, 2009
    This is a unique, innovative little game. The objective is to get a ball from point A to point B, point B being a little star logo. You have to think and draw your way out to reach your objective (for example, you can draw bridges that your ball can roll on). There are literally dozens of ways that you can finish each level. Game also features nice, soothing music (always a win!).
  11. Aug 19, 2011
    Provides a crayola canvas where whatever you draw comes to life. You essentially manipulate a ball using your creations and try to hit stars. It's actually pretty ingenious. An open playground means there's no right or wrong solution and leaves a lot to your imagination.
  12. Apr 27, 2011
    This game is really challenging and also have a lots of fun, its game-play abilities is like you get involved as much as you play this game, more you will play, more challenges you will face and really this game seems simple but very challenging.
  13. Aug 24, 2011
    a fun game to say the least, it may be a little short, but it will keep you entertained through the entire thing. i like how this game makes you think, and that sometimes you will make some kind of elaborate plan to pass the level.

its a nice little indie game that pretty much anyone can play and get the hang of easily.
  14. Apr 6, 2012
    Feels like a $4.99 cheapo game, but it's $19.99 three years after release. Gameplay is extremely boring, levels get quite difficult in a hurry. Challenge system to beating the levels was implemented after the game was released so they hardly work together. Overall the game is a huge mess and i would not recommend picking it up or any other game made by this developer.
  15. Nov 30, 2011
    This is so much fun you could ever have with a physics game. its cheap, it has a pretty nice storyline too. plus! you can draw on the map :D You should seriously consider buying this.
  16. Jun 4, 2012
    Pathetic excuse for a game, no thought at all has gone into the game before creating it and it shows, as the idea is inherently flawed. The game asks you to be fair and to not use the easy cheap way to pass the level on purpose, and to rate your own level to decide if you think your idea to pass it was good enough, gaining yourself a star. What? I pass the level any way I can, the easiestPathetic excuse for a game, no thought at all has gone into the game before creating it and it shows, as the idea is inherently flawed. The game asks you to be fair and to not use the easy cheap way to pass the level on purpose, and to rate your own level to decide if you think your idea to pass it was good enough, gaining yourself a star. What? I pass the level any way I can, the easiest way, because it's natural, normal, and intelligent. I don't appreciate a game forcing me to play mind games on myself. Similarly i could not mind game myself into enjoying this. The concept itself is ridiculously simple, and boring, I've seen better puzzle flash games. The fact that this isn't freeware shows the greed of the indie **** who made this. Expand
  17. Jul 2, 2012
    I bought Crayon Physics the same day I purchases Max and the Magic Marker, in every way that Max is an passable game Crayon Physics dominates it. This game is really fun at first, the crayon and coloring book look gives it a nostalgic visual feel, the physics in the game are well developed and the game gives your brain a good challenge as the levels and puzzles become harder.

Good fun

Good fun and a good way to spend some time working those brain cells. Not too challenging but not so easy that you'll get bored with the game soon. Worth a look.
  18. Feb 19, 2012
    Crayon Physics Deluxe looks and feels like a Flash game that could be played entirely from any website. It also does not support true full screen nor does it support widescreen. Even though the music is nice and goes well with the theme, it gets repetitive rather quickly, since there are only three songs that repeat indefinitely. The game play itself is okay. It is a casual physics basedCrayon Physics Deluxe looks and feels like a Flash game that could be played entirely from any website. It also does not support true full screen nor does it support widescreen. Even though the music is nice and goes well with the theme, it gets repetitive rather quickly, since there are only three songs that repeat indefinitely. The game play itself is okay. It is a casual physics based puzzle game, and the overall initial experience is relaxing and calming. If you are able to complete each puzzle with minimal drawing, you will then be rewarded with more stars; which you collect throughout each physical riddle. The aesthetic is unique and inviting, even if the all-around design is simplistic and basic. Some puzzles are more complicated than others, which requires many more minutes in practice and execution, but eventually all is resolved. There are numerous ways to approach each puzzle, and the means necessary to complete each one is dependent on the player and style. Crayon Physics Deluxe is a very thin and shallow game. There are many levels and puzzles to get past, but their cleverness and excitement soon disappear. It feels as though you are solving the same puzzles over and over, with some minor changes from level to level. All of this gets very repetitive very quickly, and one grows tired of them quite easily. There is very little variation between each level, and the experience does become monotonous over time. After the first hour of game play and puzzle solving, you will grow tired and bored of Crayon Physics Deluxe. There is very little to this game, and there is even less in replay ability. The asking price is also absurd, and the developers should be ashamed of themselves for expecting people to pay as much as they are asking. Crayon Physics Deluxe is tolerable for no more than one hour, and even then, it is difficult to appreciate this effort for what it is trying to be. Expand
  19. Dec 11, 2011
    Also this game has a same fault what is had by the other physics games.That's we have to adjust shapes and its position in a few dots unit. This fault ruins our free what we can write freely on the canvas.
    Amount of stage is enough satisfy.Some gimmick like a Pin(hammer) and Rocket are very fun about thinking to use them to reach the answer of the puzzle.
    I think the biggest obstacle is
    I think the biggest obstacle is trembling of own hand that has mouse.
  20. Feb 5, 2012
    Nice concept, however the problem is that it gets boring after 5 mins.
  21. Feb 14, 2014
    Эта игра очень успокаевает и раздражает одновременно когда не можешь пройти уровень!

1. Having your drawings come to life is just wonderful, and when you choose to do something inventive and imaginative, you'll have a fantastic time. If only the level design forced this kind of innovation on the player, it would have been even better.
  2. The soothing music, incredible style and mind-bending puzzles come together to make a game that is sure to evoke a childlike wonder in even the oldest gamer.
  3. Without the game's being talked up so much over a period of ten months, and without the overconfident price point all that talk probably inspired, this would be a terrific value and an inspiration to indie developers everywhere. As it is, the too-easy levels, the lack of any limitations to make the puzzles more difficult, and the serious technical issues make Crayon Physics Deluxe a bit of a disappointment.