7.3

1. Jan 7, 2011
    Cricket Revolution is a game made for, and by cricket enthusiasts. It's not the prettiest game, but it is a rare beast in the sports game industry that offers pure gameplay. There are no tricks, balancing, special moves, animations or gimmicks, all ommissions of which make it the best simulation to date.

Don't be put off by the seemingly complex controls - after a few minutes of

Don't be put off by the seemingly complex controls - after a few minutes of gameplay you realise all the combinations make sense and are logically and intuitively laid out. Hopefully the next release will offer improved graphics and replays for those contentious mulitplayer moments!
  2. Jul 12, 2012
    Is cricket! I think this game is a bit more of a realist simulator than a big bash cricket game. You have to place, time and select your shots, which is quite a challenge then remember to run (or not) depending if you think you can make it. Graphics are okay at best, there no real sound to rate (its all background really) and the game play is steady and you build and innings, bowl, placeIs cricket! I think this game is a bit more of a realist simulator than a big bash cricket game. You have to place, time and select your shots, which is quite a challenge then remember to run (or not) depending if you think you can make it. Graphics are okay at best, there no real sound to rate (its all background really) and the game play is steady and you build and innings, bowl, place fielders, etc. Its not breaking boundaries but probably the best cricket sim for the PC I've placed. To make it better it could of done with some actual people names - but there is a download somewhere that will put them in. Expand
  3. AWG
    Jul 7, 2013
    This game looks and sounds like a really good cricket simulation for someone who already knows this sport but it does nothing to help inexperienced others to approach it.
  4. Dec 1, 2013
    very well balanced cricket game specially its gameplay
  5. Jul 25, 2014
    This game is crap. The only part I liked about the game was the intro which actually featured commentary, unlike the actual game, and the graphics were decent. But anyways, I'm a big cricket fan, and was excited about playing it, when I realized how hard it was. It wasn't even normal hard, it was HARD. Even on easy, the AI would absolutely choose whenever to torture you when you bowl goodThis game is crap. The only part I liked about the game was the intro which actually featured commentary, unlike the actual game, and the graphics were decent. But anyways, I'm a big cricket fan, and was excited about playing it, when I realized how hard it was. It wasn't even normal hard, it was HARD. Even on easy, the AI would absolutely choose whenever to torture you when you bowl good deliveries or take a stupid leave and get bowled when you bowl bad deliveries. The animations are so annoying and there's only like two or three of them, and even those are just so unrealistic and crappy. There is 3rd umpire but there is no replay for the 3rd umpire, which sucks. Also, the fielding is a pain in the butt, because the runners are so slow, and whenever the ball is thrown to the wicketkeeper, most of the times he jumps and takes a one handed catch, while looking like he's going to knock the bails off even when the batsman is way in. Also, when a ball is being thrown in, it takes forever to reach. Oh, and there is no license/ edit names option that Ashes has, which really sucks. You can pick a random country and add your own players to it, but the uniform is the same for all of them, which sucks, but oh well. The sound effects aren't very good, because all the batsman says when calling for a run is "yep", so there's not any variety, which just really adds to how bad this game is. If you put time into it, though, you will learn to bat eventually, but that doesn't fix all the problems. Last but not least, the way a delivery is bowled is not like how it's bowled in real life and again, there is no different delivery styles, so that again shows the lack of detail put into this game by the developers. If you're a cricket fan, like I am, I wouldn't recommend this game to you, unless you're really desperate for a cricket game, and would be willing to try to overlook the many flaws. Expand
tbd