• Publisher: Vogster
  • Release Date: Dec 4, 2010
5.4

1. Dec 8, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I am new player to crimecraft i was introduced to it by my brother seven months ago. till that day i was a huge world of warcrat fan but stoped playing after i got in to crime craft. The reason for that is the game paly and story line to the game and the fact that u can do so many things in crime craft. You can pvp or pve or if u wantto have some real fun and you hook up with a gang you can gang battle to see who the best gang really is. Since i have stared playing there has been alot of changes and problem but vogster dose there best to fix any little problem that u find or have. if i was to rate this game right now out of 10 stars i would give it a eight. just cause this is one of the best third person mmos that i have played in along time. I dont think i will ever go back to playing world of warcraft cause it is the same thing over and over. At least here you have a choice of what you can do and the maps are fun some good sniper maps if that what u like to do. There are also some great closed combat maps as well. I think it would be good to check out if you like shooters and mmos i am glad i did cause i found my home and that is the city of sunrise were even though u fight to the death in battle you alway make allies through the city of sunrise. Expand
  2. Aug 30, 2011
    One of these days, someone will figure out how to make a decent shooter/MMO hybrid, and that person will be fantastically rich. But that day is not today, and that game is certainly not Crimecraft. What it gains in innovation (by taking elements from successful MMOs and trying to graft them into a shooter), it loses in gameplay and awkward user interfaces. In addition, the graphics and animations are just not up to snuff. The best part of the game is the comic style artwork that tells the story. Great visuals, but they don't save the game from itself. Expand
  3. Dec 9, 2010
    I really wish this scale let me rate it higher...... it would probably be around a 1,000,000,000 on my scoring table. I found CrimeCraft almost 2 years ago and it has non-stop been blowing my mine since then. Patch after patch released with New Content and fixes that continue to blow my mind. I didnt think it could get any better until I got to Beta Test for the Bleedout expansion, and let me tell u i didnt think it was possible but yet again my mind is blown. I literally find myself at work and school with nothing on my mind except crimecraft, i cant wait to get home or off just so i can play it. Its not even just the game itself i have such a great time interacting with the great player base in chat and on the extremely active game forums were we share videos/pictures/stories and anything else that tickles our fancy and passes time. The game is def on the right track by taking the time to listen to the people who make the game what it is "The Players" I dont see me going anywhere for a long time if this keeps up....... Crime Craft u complete me. P.S. i would give my left arm to play this game if it wouldnt make me horrible at playing it Expand
  4. Aug 23, 2011
    Nice fake 10-reviews. This game is actually terrible for a plethora of reasons. It's a blatant attempt to milk people for an extortionate amount of cash just to get ahead of the game. Balance and map design are terrible and there are few or no redeeming features.

As an example of the "amazing" combat, knifing oneshots people and there's a grenade that stuns people for three seconds. Nade,
    knife, dead. Nothing you can do. Expand
  5. Dec 14, 2012
    I cannot recommend this game. I played for 18 months now, but in case of anti-cheat policy really nothing changed. The game, especially EU Server (Cabrese) is still infested with cheaters.
    Mayn games does nothing against them, but is shutti
    ng down any public discussion on the matter. The ongoing threatening of legit players who try to fight the worst cheaters is leading to the wrong
    "feeling" that the game has no problems with cheaters at all.
    But the exact opposite is the case.
    Old developers of CrimeCraft develop and sell commercial cheater clients to their russian and ukrainian customers. Known cheaters return, even if banned, the very next day with new account and new nickname, but the same old cheats.
    Some players have build up an economy on selling lvl 50 accounts to those hackers to supply them with always new and easy accounts to have their wicked fun.

The biggest gangs, iNSANEs, MAD, Redemption and LUCIFER are all protecting cheaters, because they are helping them to dominate Territory wars or carry them to their daily and weekly tournament victories.

Dont get me wrong, there are good players in this game and you usually feel it when you face them. But there are also many cheaters who basically have a good skill, but cheat to be just the best.

Typical cheaters will use the SIGMA SMG or Raskolnikow LMG because that way they can get the biggest benefit of the usual aimbot.
    Just watch their reactions when you shoot at a cheater, especially from far away. They will turn fast in all directons, randomly spraying bullets because they think you are right behind them and try to get a lock with their aimbot. It looks kinda funny.
    Also good indicators are very high mouse sensitivites that you can see in spectator mode. They move like they had some spasmic problems, but as soon as they lock on target, the crosshair stays cool and clear on the target until its dead.

So, this game cannot be recommended at all.
    Paying money for it is like throwing it out of the window, because after all, it also turned pay2win and there are people who spend hundreds of dollars per month (!) for their equipment (there is evidence now, Mayn started an event to see who spends most money. The winners have a special title now "Fat Cat".

So you can chose: play the game and be owned by cheaters that are protected by the development
    Or: play the game and be owned by ppl who spent more money on it.

You will never win a daily tournament unless you befriend with the biggest **** in this game (B3AST of Mad gang, cheater himself, Highness of Redemption, the oldest russian cheater gang on the server, or NeferTITI from iNSANEs, a really mentally retarded person with many asslickers arround him.
    Or LUCIFER where a russian girl named KITIKEN keeps hacking with always new accounts (currently named "Bloodsisters".

Have fun.

By the way: soon there will be games coming out that beat CrimeCraft in its unique playing style. No need to start it so far...

(Mercenary Ops for example. Turkish beta already started (M.A.R.S. Online).
  6. Dec 11, 2010
    Have you ever dreamed of starting and running your own gang, complete with hideouts, strippers, and gun fights? Have you ever wanted to be a notorious killer, a name that when appears strikes fear into the hearts of your enemies?

In CrimeCraft, you can have all that and more. Designed and developed by Vogster Entertainment LLC, CrimeCraft is a PWNS (Persistent World Next-gen Shooter)
    released summer 2009 that blends the best aspects of RPGs and shooters to be one of my favorite shooters since Unreal Tournament 1999 and No One Lives Forever. With the recent release of Bleedout, the first expansion CrimeCraft has seen, the already beautifully rendered city of Sunrise looks even better as the effects of the Big Bleedout â Expand
  7. Dec 10, 2010
    this game is great its been a while since ive i found a game that i play any chance i get. I've been playing for 10 months now and i must say they improved on it from day one and now that they've added the Bleedout expansion to which i had the privilege to beta test i must say its become even better(even though it was great to begin with) i highly recommend for anyone interested in a fun game and fantastic community to come check it out i promise you won't be disappointed. trust me once you start you'll enjoy it as much as i have, hope to see you there(in my cross hairs) i rate this game 20 out of 10 Expand
  8. Jan 7, 2011
    I was one of the first who start to play this game, I will be last one standing in the empty lobby if it ever ends. CrimeCraft: Bleedout has so many aspects, so different types of fun to hold you in the game and it's more addictive than any other game I played. Highly recommended!
  9. Oct 8, 2011
    CrimeCraft: Bleedout has got some real potential. The PvP combat was nicely balanced, even when low and high levels are fighting each other. The different game modes were interesting and challenging. Modifying your weapons and crafting items had an addicting effect on me. But most importantly: the micro transaction system did not imbalance the game. The game never gave me the feeling I have to buy stuff to advance in the game and most items can be crafted or bought without the use of real money. Well done I say, my hat is off to you!
    What I didn't like about the game is how boring and limited the PvE combat is. There are only 2 real PvE game modes, versus 10 PvP modes. The developers dug their own grave with this, because they'll miss out on a HUGE group of potential paying customers, like me. Secondly, I hate the fact that you can not jump. Whatever the reason behind it may be, it's probably not good enough. Why make a fast paced action game and disable that which makes the game so much more dynamic? Some of the level designs SCREAM for a little jump over the edge! Lastly, I hate the fact that every single female character looks like a prostitute in this game. I know this is a hot issue lately, but in this game it's almost laughably exaggerated. There are a lot of female gamers and I don't think they all enjoy entering a fire fight wearing high heels, a hot pants and bikini top.
  10. Nov 16, 2011
    Plague-ah-ah-ah! Excellent replacement for co-operative shooter like Counter-Strike or Team Fortress 2, a crowd of all quests, achievements and missions... From Google translate with love.
  11. Apr 28, 2013
    Bleedout itself was an amazing addition to Crimecraft. It added depth to its storyline, gameplay, and progression. The actual Bleedout story is quite amazing and actually had a graphic novel written based off it.
  12. Oct 3, 2011
    Crimecraft: Bleedout is a poor excuse for a game that has the sole purpose of milking as much money out of it's players as possible for the least return in increased entertainment value.
    While the basic visual design is actually sound and very detailed, it derails completely at the point where it can no longer be ignored that absolutely everything that looks good is also something sold for
    real money, while all things that can be collected and achieved through gameplay are substandard in every aspect including design.

Most importantly though, the gameplay itself is uncomfortable and even that is used in an attempt to squeeze money out of the players, as tools to help with gameplay nuisances like running around all day are also sold for money.

The only problem is, that in order to get the gameplay value of any full price game out of this alleged free-to-play piece, players have to invest more than if they had outright bought four to five honest games to begin with.

1.5 points for the design.
    0.5 points for the gameplay
    0 points for everything else.
  13. Sep 7, 2011
    There is little about Crimecraft that is terribly new or exciting. Weapons are interesting and the ability to fight alongside your gang while carrying your own side mission is interesting, but that's about where is stops. Crafting is painfully slow, gameplay is lackluster, and getting into the major town to play games goes from interesting to boring as Capture the Flag games are going on. If I wanted to play CTF, I would play another game as movement is extremely buggy and death is quite swift. Give it a try if you want, but after a few hours I was quite sick of it. Expand
  14. Feb 15, 2012
    While there are flaws with the game (just like any game), the ones in CC aren't really that bad. The main problems I had were with the UI and getting used to the quest style. For a TPS, it's pretty amazing. I don't know where these 3 and below reviews are coming from. The only reason I can see why people say it's a bad game is because they haven't made it past level 10. The intro does suck pretty hard admittedly, but just push through the tutorial and make it to the first city and it will be a lot better and more rewarding then. And if you don't like playing PvP, there are maps only oriented to PvE play. And personally, I like PvE games anyways, so it worked out wonderfully for me. Expand
  15. Apr 6, 2012
    its a pretty decent game,fun gameplay, good ideas with skills,crafting and weapon customization,but without a gang ("guild") is hard progress in game, especially on the acquisition of better equipment.In PVP,the equipment its important,vital in some times. The PVE part is boring and repetitive, but is the only part where you can take ingredients for crafting. This game is not for "single players"
  16. Apr 21, 2012
    Crappy MMO game which is needed to be downloaded for TF2 items unlock with the achievements, also to me looks sort of dead and monotone, there's better games around.
  17. Jul 30, 2012
    Crimecraft is not only a shooter but a RPG-Shooter that bring you in a world of scavengers, criminals, drug dealer and gears crafters. This game is good to play in community cause each gang members need the others to survive and to do good scores. It can be play as free or with fees. the best gears come from your skill to craft not the money you put in game. The better you are is 90% of the thing and the additions are easy to get without any money. Really one of the better game ever. Expand
  18. Aug 18, 2013
    hacker infeasted crap game runned by a corrupt gaming company. wanna hack? they are fine with it as long as you buy goldbars. this is a well known and proven fact in this community.
  19. Dec 14, 2012
    Mayn games does nothing against them, but is shutti
    "feeling" that the game has no problems with cheaters at all.
    But the exact opposite is the case.

So, this game cannot be recommended at all.

Or: play the game and be owned by ppl who spent more money on it.

Have fun.

(Mercenary Ops for example. Turkish beta already started (M.A.R.S. Online).

1. Nov 29, 2011
    It tries to blend MMO and TPS, without much success.
  2. Aug 29, 2011
    Crimecraft: Bleedout offers many opportunities to customize your character but it looks like a remake of All Points Bulletin.
  3. Mar 9, 2011
    Overall the game does little to elevate itself beyond being fleetingly entertaining, and other than really enjoying the combat itself there is little reason to stick around for too long.