7.9

1. Dec 31, 2010
    This game have an epic engine BUT it have a DRM technology too. So I've rated this game as you can see because DRM is unlawful. You cannot limit me to five installation!
  2. Sep 21, 2011
    This game requires a permanent Internet connection. If I had known what this really means I would not have bought this game. I will not buy another game the has this requirement.

The graphics in the game are top notch and the combat areas are large with plenty of space for different attacking maneuvers. But I had trouble completing missions even on the easiest difficulty settings. I spent
    too much time replaying missions using different attacking strategies only to be killed off without the slightest reason what I did wrong. I finally had to resort to an Internet search for cheats, something I only do for the most boring of games. Expand
  3. Nov 6, 2012
    This expansion to Crysis is almost exactly the same, I can easily just write the same review as I did for that, however on warhead the action was a little more intense, and I liked the vehicle control near the beginning, however I still uninstalled after 1.8 hours of play.
  4. Dec 17, 2012
    Slapped together add-on that fails to add anything positive to the original game's formula. Very linear, short and predictable. Not worth your time or money.
  5. Jan 10, 2014
    wow, pretty terrible game. no sense of shooting, no fun in combat, no weapons that make you happy to trigger.

what's all the hype for this game? one of the worst shooters i've ever played.

1. The original Crysis may have given you the basic tools, but Warhead allows you to really use them, and while its previous titles made it clear that Crytek knew technology like few others, it's this strange off-shoot Warhead that proves it's no slouch when it comes to level design and set-pieces either.
    For $30, Crysis Warhead is an incredible value, and you’d be hard pressed to find a better shooter on the PC this year. The single-player campaign is tight and superb, and the multiplayer portion delivers something that you can just in and play and have fun with.
  3. Warhead honestly is the finest burst of action gaming released so far this year, and if you're canny then you'll be able to pick it up for a mere £15 from online retailers. It's a five hour tour-de-force that's plugged the holes in Crysis with diamonds.