CSI: Miami PC

• Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
7.3

1. AlexisG.
    Mar 10, 2005
    Another piece of junk from Ubi Soft. Terrible waste of time and money.
  2. BeckyS.
    Jan 10, 2005
    The game itself was alright, However, it only has five cases in the whole game! It took me a day and I completed the game!
  3. MichelleL.
    Jan 1, 2008
    I think it is a great game, all except I have the hardest time getting warrants.
  4. Raymond
    Nov 22, 2004
    This Game is awesome i love the csi show and the game is even better!!!
  5. LyndianaP.
    Jan 13, 2005
    The game is great and the series itself is far more greater. Good game, advanced technology, outstanding graphics, great storyline. Just wonder, when will Max Collins next book on CSI Miami, coming out on sale?
  6. R.Sherlock
    Feb 25, 2005
    Although this game is basically identical to its two predecessors, I think the balance has finally been found between challanging and impossible. A good set of stories that kept me interested right to the end of the 5th.

1. The poorly designed game logic, lackluster characters and frustrating pixel hunts are flaws that can’t be ignored. Only dedicated fans of the Miami-based show might find this title worth the price of admission.
  2. It's a copy of a previously released game that wasn't that great to begin with, but with the less-engaging characters of the Miami cast and a series of mysteries that also aren't as interesting.
    Given that we have seen the same formula twice before and the Miami crew are a bit dull this iteration is only likely to appeal to diehards.