3.0

1. DelennD.
    Jun 5, 2003
    So far, I'm horribly disappointed in it!!!! The graphics aren't as good as the first 3 Atlantis games & it's done by a different publisher. And instead of it being a puzzle adventure game, it's an action adventure game. I'm stuck in some horrible scene where I have to shoot down 3 sandbags & it doesn't give you enough time to get the job done AND your mouse So far, I'm horribly disappointed in it!!!! The graphics aren't as good as the first 3 Atlantis games & it's done by a different publisher. And instead of it being a puzzle adventure game, it's an action adventure game. I'm stuck in some horrible scene where I have to shoot down 3 sandbags & it doesn't give you enough time to get the job done AND your mouse doesn't move smoothly enough and I've slowed down the graphics acceleration, but, it's not making a bit of difference. So far, I hate this game! I was absolutely in love with the first 2 and the 3rd one had good puzzles, but, was virtually plotless. Expand
  2. CINDYE.
    Mar 2, 2004
    The graphics are very lousy, Thorgal is only a walking shadow,and objects are invisible. I'm really dissapointed with this game.
  3. ShirleneG.
    Oct 28, 2003
    Complete 0 point & click i cant even see anything but shadows .very disappointed in THE ADVENTURE COMPANY.
  4. DanielS.
    Oct 18, 2003
    A complete waste of money. another typical adventure game company/dreamcatcher product: poorly designed, slickly packaged, and almost completely player-nonfriendly. not to mention a rather lame/weak story line.
  5. PhilY.
    Sep 15, 2003
    this game is unplayable on 2 machgines under XP with MX440 graphics cards. The characters and interactive objects simple vanish as they move and you are left playing the invisible man.

1. Curse of Atlantis provides some good, old-fashioned point and click with a solid story and voice work.
  2. Curse of Atlantis: Thorgal's Quest took about 10 hours and was not unenjoyable, but nor did it reach any great heights.
  3. If it had given you a bit more to do, the game would be a simple and somewhat straightforward adventure game, but as it is, it's simply too short.