Curse: The Eye of Isis PC

6.7

1. Mar 5, 2014
    One of the most memorable game I ever played. There are all sorts of fun moments in the game. Cool bosses, the undead zombies, hard-to-kill mummies, intriguing puzzles and wonderful locations- the game has it all. It is a marvelous game with a very good Storyline. Something in which the today's games really fall short . I would love to play a reboot!
  2. RoccoSiffredi
    Nov 20, 2003
    Awesome.
  3. Jul 4, 2016
    Once you get used to the tank-like controls, it seems we have a charming old school survival horror game set in the Victorian era British museum of national history.
    My first impression gameplay video below:
    YouTube gave me troubles, because of the title of the game, so give thumbs up if you appreciate the effort.
    As usual, pics on my fb.

Once you've adjusted to the unaccommodating controls and camera, Curse: The Eye of Isis is a fun, creepy, good looking horror game.
  2. Curse: The Eye of Isis does do an admiral job of pulling off drama, thanks in part to a very well done camera. Much like the camera systems in "Alone in the Dark" and "Resident Evil," Curse utilizes a fixed placement camera that captures the action from just the right angle in each location.
  3. If you absolutely love story-driven horror type games then this may be worth a look. Otherwise, don't even think about it.