6.2

1. Koo
    Aug 23, 2012
    Da New Guys is a fun little adventure game from my favourite indie dev. I played through the entire game over about 20 hours. Some of the puzzles had me stuck for hours, but overall the game was enjoyable, blending light humour with the 90's wrestling scene. The game occaisionally crashes, and I found one bug, but overall it's well worth buying, especially if you like laid-back puzzleDa New Guys is a fun little adventure game from my favourite indie dev. I played through the entire game over about 20 hours. Some of the puzzles had me stuck for hours, but overall the game was enjoyable, blending light humour with the 90's wrestling scene. The game occaisionally crashes, and I found one bug, but overall it's well worth buying, especially if you like laid-back puzzle games. Recommended. 8/10 Expand

1. CD-Action
    Apr 12, 2012
    A solid oldschool point'n'click game but its visuals are so poor, that even older than dirt Day of the Tentacle kicks Da New Guys' butt. [May 2012, p.65]
  2. Apr 5, 2012
    An amateur effort that comes together well in places, but also one that gives no real incentive to buy it. If only the writing was a little funnier. [Apr 2012, p.67]
  3. Mar 15, 2012
    A lightweight fun distraction that aims high with interesting puzzle variety, Da New Guys is somewhat pinned down by its poor visuals, irritating lead characters and underused plot devices.