Day One: Garry's Incident PC

0.3

Overwhelming dislike- based on 1544 Ratings

1. Oct 21, 2013
    This is the worst game I ever played There is not a single aspect I could like. It´s a total mess. even the campaign to fund this game were bogus, and i bet all the positive scores are from Wild Games Studios cos there's no way this game would get a score higher than a 2. how steam allowed this game get past them i feel cheated by buying this piss of trash, its ironic how the devs areThis is the worst game I ever played There is not a single aspect I could like. It´s a total mess. even the campaign to fund this game were bogus, and i bet all the positive scores are from Wild Games Studios cos there's no way this game would get a score higher than a 2. how steam allowed this game get past them i feel cheated by buying this piss of trash, its ironic how the devs are treating to ban people if they keep posting negative comments on the steam forums. AVOID like the plague!!! Expand
  2. Oct 22, 2013
    Not only this game belong to the batch of crappiest games ever created, its developers are actively BANNiNG and FLAGGiNG all youtube channels serving the gaming community who give honest reviews of the game. This is hilarious. Times when you paid for lies to be published in paper magazines by gaming journalists are OVER. Yes, you actually have to do something to earn money nowadays.
  3. Oct 20, 2013
    Buggy, not working game. Invisible walls on weird spots. Really just made/rushed to make money. Also the recent copyright thing that happened. Just awful. Never going to play this game again, totally regret buying it. Please, stay away from this, at least until it is complete. Maybe someday that will happen. Probably not.
  4. Oct 21, 2013
    Do not buy. From shady business trying to fake meta score to the removal of youtube videos giving negative reviews on it, just stay away and lose all interest in this game.
  5. Oct 21, 2013
    This game is so overwhelmingly awful, I sit here and bang my head against the keyboard every time I realize I paid money for this. I've given the developers an unusually generous score of 0 for this game, because what they really deserve is a steaming pile of manure...which apparently is what this game was made from.
    Graphics giving a 1 there, cause they aren't bad, but I have so much
    Graphics giving a 1 there, cause they aren't bad, but I have so much hate for this game that I physically can't find too many positives to say about it.
    Sound 1. There's nothing atmospheric about it, nothing that sucks you into it. Monkeys sound like monkeys. Jaguars sound like Jaguars. Duped users sound like me whining.
    Gameplay: Ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaaaaaa. I would rather shave my testicles with a blunt heated spoon over a sharkcage than even comment on it. Push w, it moves forward. Don't move forward too much though, cause you might just fall through the world. and then reload and fall through the world. and then reload...you get the drift. I'm not even bothering to rate it. Spoiler it sucks.

I like indie games, I appreciate not everyone is going to get the right mix, that not every game is necessarily going to be just awesome for me. But, you know, I also don't need to go eat of a garbage can to make a decision that would be a bad idea. If you buy this game, you will regret it beyond belief.
  6. Oct 21, 2013
    the game is just bad and unfinished the game is just bad and unfinished the game is just bad and unfinished the game is just bad and unfinished the game is just bad and unfinished the game is just bad and unfinished
  7. Oct 21, 2013
    It's a miracle of life that this game can even start without causing a thermonuclear winter on my computer. From the incredible amount of bugs, slog-fest gameplay, and insultingly bad PR, you should leave Garry to fix his own incidents. One day of this vapid excuse of a game isn't worth the asking admission price.
  8. Oct 21, 2013
    This game actually made me sick (motion sick) from playing it, I have never experiences this before in a video game. It is absolutely over-ridden with bugs and glitches and is near unplayable.
  9. Oct 21, 2013
    I was only interested in this game because of all the controversy surrounding the developer censoring negative reviews. I decided to watch all the videos for myself and all the screenshots, as well as read all the other reviews and I have come to the conclusion that this is a very poorly made game, with the developer's only intention to make money off the consumer. The character design,I was only interested in this game because of all the controversy surrounding the developer censoring negative reviews. I decided to watch all the videos for myself and all the screenshots, as well as read all the other reviews and I have come to the conclusion that this is a very poorly made game, with the developer's only intention to make money off the consumer. The character design, game design, and name are all subtly ripped off other popular games.

Also most of the positive reviews on this site are copy and pasted duplicates. Adding more to the controversy. This game is not worth your time.
  10. Oct 21, 2013
    Worst game ever. Worst Company ever. They abuse the copyright-system on youtube and other pages to silence critics. They actively silence critics therefore no critic reviews here.
    Horrible gameplay, buggy, horrible story, bad Graphics, bad sound.
    The CEO also rigged their greenlight-campaign With promising steamkeys to the ones backing them. They also rigged their kickstartercampaign
    Horrible gameplay, buggy, horrible story, bad Graphics, bad sound.
    They also rigged their kickstartercampaign by backing themself to gain the goal:
    If they didn't Reach their goal, they wouldn't get any Money. So they backed themself, effectively stealing Money from the backers.
    DO NOT support this game, and do not EVER support the Developers Wild Game Studios.
  11. Oct 22, 2013
    Hey wild game studios, your game may likely be the worst game of 2013. Censor this review Censor this review Censor this review Censor this review
  12. Oct 22, 2013
    I really don't know where to begin. The game simply doesnt work and doesn't deliver on any of the premises promised. The devs also are wrongfully taking down bad reviews of it.
  13. Oct 23, 2013
    just appalling game really.. if you look at the graphics of this game you wont think this is 2013 going onto 2014. developer underhanded tactics to produce the game by funding their own kickstater. i believe they will make a huge lost. don't forget their social suicide with total biscuit. i applaud you for not brushing this under the carpet and use it as a learning experience but make ajust appalling game really.. if you look at the graphics of this game you wont think this is 2013 going onto 2014. developer underhanded tactics to produce the game by funding their own kickstater. i believe they will make a huge lost. don't forget their social suicide with total biscuit. i applaud you for not brushing this under the carpet and use it as a learning experience but make a hole in your reputation that even brown nosing might not even help Expand
  14. Oct 24, 2013
    Too much problems So much lags, black screen !!
    Seriously, DON'T BUY THIS GAME DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

This was my admise, i prefer playing minecraft the graphics are similar but there is no lags and no black screen at least
  15. Oct 24, 2013
    buggy and horrible game... a Wild Game Studios ****
    The amount of bugs and glitches was overwhelming.
    Invisible objects, invisible enemies, glitching objects and enemies+much more...
    There were no way to adjust the graphics(which were bad)
  16. Oct 21, 2013
    This is not a game. It's a lousy experiment with a pricey tag. There are better (and, actually, you know) GAMES than this for the price. Wild Games Studio ask too much.
  17. Oct 21, 2013
    Sorry for the short review and 0 score, but this game is unplayable, it's bugggy, glitchy and just looks awful. This is one to stay clear of if you value your time and money.
  18. Oct 21, 2013
    What the hell were they thinking releasing this? Stop trippin DEVelopers. This is such a dissapointmed, really, no words cant explain it, user reviews speak of thruth.
  19. Oct 21, 2013
    f*** censorship
    there is nothing worse than trying to stop people from questioning and criticism of any kind. i wish you the worst you deserve it. cheers
  20. Oct 21, 2013
    STEER CLEAR of this POS. Not only is this a terrible game riddled with bugs and horrible design choices, but the company has actively tried to CENSOR critical reviews on youtube. The people behind this game are creeps and deserve to have a huge flop on their hands. Support honest reviews, support our freedom of speech, and DENY these gestapo wannabes your hard earned dollars.
  21. Oct 25, 2013
    This game is not worth buying, playing or even talking about, plus fake metcritic reviews and censorship over negative reviews. Absolute crap in my humble opinion
  22. Oct 21, 2013
    This stupid is crap. This game is garbage.This stupid is crap. This game is garbage.This stupid is crap. This game is garbage.This stupid is crap. This game is garbage.This stupid is crap. This game is garbage.This stupid is crap. This game is garbage.This stupid is crap. This game is garbage.This stupid is crap. This game is garbage.
  23. Oct 21, 2013
    The horror.

This is what is ruining today's gaming industry, and society too. I don't even know what to say. The game is so bad that I fail to find bad words to describe it, and the developers were stupid at best, with an useless censorship that endend in the Streisand effect. Freedom of speech comes BEFORE your gain. Always.

I hope never to see again a company and a game like these.
  24. Oct 21, 2013
    Many of the 10's for this game are blatant fake accounts with only this one horrible game reviewed. Not only are the developers spamming the net with fake reviews they are filing bogus DMCA take down requests (this is a crime btw) to silence bad reviews from established reviewers.
  25. Oct 21, 2013
    Totally horrendous game. Wanted a refund for how bad it was, and was denied. Developer even removed metacritic score from their Steam page due to how poor it's rated.
  26. Oct 20, 2013
    No. Just no. Furthermore the company behind this, specifically the CEO have been censoring the web from critics, having youtube videos with bad reviews taken down. Just trust me, this game is just No.
  27. Oct 22, 2013
    The biggest letdown of 2013. They promised everything in their videos and blog posts. What we got was a s*** covered pile of lies. Shame on the developers.
  28. Oct 21, 2013
    This game is not even close to finished. All positive reviews are fabricated by the devs and they should be ashamed. The game play is filled with more bugs then Africa and it has some of the craziest glitches I've ever seen, The animations are half assed and there has been little to no work polishing this game. Do not buy.
  29. Oct 21, 2013
    I really wanted to like this, but this game is abysmal. I highly suggest you save your money on something worth playing. This game has a massive amount of bugs, it makes me wonder if the developers just got bored of working on it and gave up and just released it totally incomplete. This game is a result of developers not having any true passion for creating video games. It's also aI really wanted to like this, but this game is abysmal. I highly suggest you save your money on something worth playing. This game has a massive amount of bugs, it makes me wonder if the developers just got bored of working on it and gave up and just released it totally incomplete. This game is a result of developers not having any true passion for creating video games. It's also a result of them not giving a crap about the gamers who played this game. I would have rather taken a slap in the face than pay for this game and play it. At least a slap would be quick, and free.

It's not even worth saying anything more about this game. Its terrible, and a complete waste of money. If you have any cells in that brain of yours, you would steer clear of this one.
  30. Oct 21, 2013
    You will not silence critics of your game, if you want good reviews make a good game. The public will not put up with games developers trying to sell them something that is broken.
  31. Oct 21, 2013
    piece of game, don't waste your hard earned cash on this.
  32. Oct 21, 2013
    Just terrible. Do not buy! The devs even try and post fake positive reviews. Just sad really. Time to change career paths. Save your money and buy something else from Steam.
  33. Oct 20, 2013
    Took 3 hours to finally install the game due to crashes. I have a pretty standard system so I can't understand why my hardware would be at fault.
    Finally after getting to play the game it was utter rubbish glitches and bugs everywhere. It was literally like exploring a world of bugs. To add the final insult the game crashed for no reason after about 5. Hours game play and took my save file with it.
  34. Oct 20, 2013
    Dont buy game... Not worth even if its given for free.. waste of wasting your space of hard disk...
    The game is horrible to the point you might want to pull your hair out and run away.
  35. Oct 20, 2013
    DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!

DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!

Do not support half assed game development and inexcusable behavior by developers. This game is bugged to all hell and is nearly unplayable. Asking $19.99 to play this is criminal. I wouldn't play this game for free. Obviously the Devs don't care about the gaming community or their own game for that matter, and they should not be rewarded for such ignorance and stupidity. Also...

Censorship.
  36. Oct 20, 2013
    Day One Garry's Incident is the WORST game in this year It's full of bugs glitiches and full of TRULY AWFUL Animations Eventho they had the right idea they did it wrong This game is a one big bug and therefore in any circumstances it SHOULD NOT be on Steam platform
  37. Oct 20, 2013
    This game is complete crap. It's buggy as hell. The graphics are shoddy and the fps rate is absolutely atrocious. I really can't think of any redeeming qualities about this game. If I were you I'd spend my money elsewhere.
  38. Oct 20, 2013
    Game is really awful, bugged as hell, gameplay is broken and unbalanced like drunken cat in a paper-bag so it can win potential "Worst game of the year" award. I can give it only 0 of 10.
  39. Oct 20, 2013
    Biggest fail ever. The developer of the company is a con artist. All of the 10 votes on here are from the company trying to make their game look good. They are also hitting YouTubers with copyright strikes which can cost them their YouTube career. Horrible game, evil company.
  40. Oct 20, 2013
    Bugs around every corner, instadeaths even when you have full health. Completely unplayable or uncomplete-able parts of the game just from glitches and bugs.
    Invisible walls EVERYWHERE and for no good reason other than bad game design.This 'game' seems more like a college project rather than a game studio release.
    Also as a side note, it appears the majority of those positive reviews

Also as a side note, it appears the majority of those positive reviews are all with the same kind of broken English and all say the same thing in the same way... *cough*astroturfing*cough*
  41. Oct 20, 2013
    This game is so buggy that it's really not worth paying for. I spent all of 30 minutes with it before I decided to give up on it entirely and write it off as money lost.
  42. Oct 21, 2013
    What is this shait? Total biscuit said something and I review. Revenge? I dunno. I don't know. I think this is too short so I need to write something to make it to 150 characters. good. now die game. die.
  43. Oct 21, 2013
    Waste of money. Avoid this game at all cost. Game should still be in alpha testing way too buggy and a lot of things seemed like there was no effort used in making this game.
  44. Oct 21, 2013
    This game is complete garbage. The company attempted to censor any kind of criticism of its game by claiming copyright infringement on Youtube videos critiquing their game, simply because their game is complete garbage.

Not only does this game/developer make products, they vehemently try to silence anyone who would say their product is bad. Do you really want to support such a company in the 21st century? They should go bankrupt for the they've pulled. If what I said has intrigued you, search Totalbiscuits review on this game on Youtube.
  45. Oct 21, 2013
    Complete garbage, fails at everything: bugs, graphic, gameplay, story, blatantly fake review. this is a massive waste of money with the mechanical depth of a child's swimming pool
  46. Oct 21, 2013
    Created an account just to write this review.

If there is no freedom of speech there is no forgiveness. Shutting down a video on youtube just because you didn't like the objective opinion of the reviewer AFTER you gave him express permission to do a review of your product should be unacceptable. I hope this is your last game that you make and I will never have to see your company
    Created an account just to write this review.

If there is no freedom of speech there is no forgiveness.

I hope this is your last game that you make and I will never have to see your company ever again in the gaming industry.
  47. Oct 21, 2013
    The game has so many bugs you can hardly play it. And the way they treat youtube critique is unacceptable. The fack that they write their own reviews, they back their own product via crowdsourcing. Not to mention the whole idea of the game which is as unoriginal as can be for anyone who played dayz before.
  48. Oct 21, 2013
    This game is all around awful. Poor optimisation, poor consistency and worst of all, poor developers! How can you expect people to play this, even pay for it, if it as utterly terrible as it has been presented?
  49. Oct 21, 2013
    I can't belivehow many bugs this game has. I would highly recommend you stay far far away from this game. It's not enjoyable to play at all and feelslike it was a rush job.
  50. Oct 21, 2013
    This game was just freaking terrible! The bugs were the worst in any game I've ever played. I hate having to watch the cut scenes, just let me have a skip button! This game is unplayable with all of the bugs it has at present.
  51. Oct 21, 2013
    Will make sure I never buy another game from "Wild Games" Studio after seeing how they've botches this game, and all related PR.

Game plays like a terrible joke from a decade ago.
    PR I can't believe they AstroTurf so much, and so obviously.
  52. Oct 21, 2013
    I would like to point this out right away for those oh so positive reviews and those who might be swayed by those lovely green circles and big numbers.....there's a lovely reason it's stirred up both a over the internet and why there hasn't been a single critic review posted on here in almost a month.
  53. Oct 21, 2013
    The game-play is horrendous. The game is entirely poorly balanced. This is an obvious attempt on the part of Wild Games studio to abuse the recent trend towards survival games to exploit our money. Besides the gameplay being dull and not very well thought out, it's so buggy as to be nearly unplayable. As if that isn't enough, they abuse copyright laws to silence criticism of their game.The game-play is horrendous. The game is entirely poorly balanced. This is an obvious attempt on the part of Wild Games studio to abuse the recent trend towards survival games to exploit our money. Besides the gameplay being dull and not very well thought out, it's so buggy as to be nearly unplayable. As if that isn't enough, they abuse copyright laws to silence criticism of their game. And isn't it suspicious that the only good reviews of this game are written in broken, stitched together English?

Don't do yourself a disservice by buying this heap of
  54. Oct 21, 2013
    This game is an exercise in ineptitude and poor design. NOTHING works as intended. If I had a nickel for every time I had to fight an invisible enemy, an item disappeared, or the game crashed, and I'd be a very rich man. The graphics look atrocious and aren't even fit to run on my toaster. This game is the biggest waste of my money since Ride to Hell: Retribution. But, I'll give EutechnyxThis game is an exercise in ineptitude and poor design. NOTHING works as intended. If I had a nickel for every time I had to fight an invisible enemy, an item disappeared, or the game crashed, and I'd be a very rich man. The graphics look atrocious and aren't even fit to run on my toaster. This game is the biggest waste of my money since Ride to Hell: Retribution. But, I'll give Eutechnyx and Deep Silver one thing: They didn't try to censor negative reviews of their game. You see, Wild Games Studio, reviews are used to inform consumers of the quality of a product. If your product has poor quality, then it gets a negative review. That's how it works, and that's how it's always worked. You can't censor someone's opinion and right to inform just because you had your feelings hurt.

Anyways, I'm rambling. Atrocious game, atrocious company, I'm steering clear of all future releases (if they even have anymore future releases) and telling all friends, family, and acquaintances to do so as we'll. And I advise you to do the same.
  55. Oct 21, 2013
    Combat animation is combat itself is voice acting is the plot is horrible. Game is overall bad and shouldnt even be considered to be finished. Worse than war z.
  56. Oct 21, 2013
    Don't buy this hunk of the game is a blatant insult to the idea of video games as a whole and this company deserves to be dissolved and its head staff legally punished for such disgraceful behavior. The game is garbage but this company has taken active steps to censor anyone who speaks badly of their game They have lied and betrayed the the games industry. These asshats need to beDon't buy this hunk of the game is a blatant insult to the idea of video games as a whole and this company deserves to be dissolved and its head staff legally punished for such disgraceful behavior. The game is garbage but this company has taken active steps to censor anyone who speaks badly of their game They have lied and betrayed the the games industry. These asshats need to be punished for their actions; shout from the rooftops and bring these immoral fiends to their knees. show them that consumers will not allow their voice to be silenced. Expand
  57. Oct 21, 2013
    Terrible game and business practices. Writing their own reviews and promising free keys to the game for positive reviews. Don't trust any of these positive reviews. Just look up how horrible Wild Games Studio is.
  58. Oct 21, 2013
    It's the worst game ever, bugged as hell. It has also developers.
    Don't buy this game. Never. Don't waste your money. For once a you tube reviewer is right.
  59. Oct 22, 2013
    This game is a buggy mess. The developers are desperate for people to buy their game and are taking down and hounding honest reviews over it. It seems fitting that nerd3 made a review on this game which gave no lease for it to be taken down, goon on you nerd3, good on you. There is also trolls and fake reviews by the developers, who are oppressing free speech and the sharing of opinions.This game is a buggy mess. The developers are desperate for people to buy their game and are taking down and hounding honest reviews over it. It seems fitting that nerd3 made a review on this game which gave no lease for it to be taken down, goon on you nerd3, good on you. There is also trolls and fake reviews by the developers, who are oppressing free speech and the sharing of opinions. They took down Totalbiscuit's review, saying that he had no right to make money off of ad revenue on their content, on a site that professionals (i mean the people who do it for a job, not the brilliant people) use a s a job. Totalbiscuit had been given a review code to review day one, but that was useless as the dev team are basically saying that he cannot make a review on it. This is a buggy, unacceptable, clearly way unfinished excuse of a game, no, no excuse, this game is not good enough to have an excuse, as even ride to hell: retribution is far more enjoyable and playable than this, and ride to hell had bad storylines, gameplay and everything in general, but was playable. this is a disgusting, awful, disease in the gaming community and must be exterminated with extreme prejudice, (to quote terminator, i think...) and the game developers refund the players that want a refund. if i was in a test and had to give all my worldly goods to play ride to hell forever, or play day one garry for ever for free i would give my worldly goods.
    Stay. Away. From. This. Game.
    That concludes a rant from an HONEST reviewer.
  60. Oct 21, 2013
    Had a good look at this game around the greenlight period.i was really looking forward to it. But I was extremely disappointing by it. Glitches, Awful play-through and atrocious graphics.
  61. Oct 21, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE (Justified)

I literally created this account so I could comment on this game negatively, not to mention the fact that the at Wild Games are obviously making fake accounts to attempt to somehow counteract the negative rating.
    Watch any video of it, ANY video of it (even Nerd³'s video, even though it doesn't have any actual footage), and you'll come out knowing it's a horrible game. The fighting mechanics are absolutely broken, enemies appear/disappear out of nowhere, their AI is stupidly dumb, NPCs, friendly or not, are all glitchy as alive or dead, crafting is terrible, puzzles are stupidly simple, the world is littered with invisible walls, there's no settings, graphics are terrible, and the list goes on, and on, and on.

To add insult to the injury, the idiots who made this piece of decided it would be a good idea to ABUSE copyright to try and remove negative criticism. If you want proof, look at their idiotic reviews, right on this website.

They had a decent idea of a game. It looked quite promising. And it was an absolute ****ing train-wreck.
    For the love of ALL THINGS HOLY, do NOT buy this game. Don't give your $15 when the people who made this game didn't put 2 cents in it.

The ONLY positive thing about this game is the fact that it makes the new "worst game ever", below Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing and Ride to Hell: Retribution, as well as "worst developers ever".
    Good ****ing riddance. At least they've stopped censoring videos for now, or so it seems.
  62. Oct 21, 2013
    The developers of the game are making fake reviews and giving it 9's and 10's and using the same reviews and copying/pasting to make it look better. Well, we got onto that pretty quickly 'Wild Games Studio'. It's unacceptable to create fake reviews and delete videos from YouTube that contain criticism about your game. I believe that as developers you should be held responsible for yourThe developers of the game are making fake reviews and giving it 9's and 10's and using the same reviews and copying/pasting to make it look better. Well, we got onto that pretty quickly 'Wild Games Studio'. It's unacceptable to create fake reviews and delete videos from YouTube that contain criticism about your game. I believe that as developers you should be held responsible for your actions, and I hope Valve removes you from Steam. You've provided a great disservice to developers and gamers combined. I recommend you find a new job because this certainly isn't the job for you. From myself, a developer trying to finish his first game project, I look up to people like you, indie developers, but this is just plain wrong and you have insulted me greatly. Stop what you're doing like deleting threads on the Steam Forums because you're just digging a bigger hole, and your lies like "[Certain YouTuber Called TotalBiscuit] has no right to make videos of our game using our license" because he said some criticism about your game, and what do you know, there are plenty more people out there making videos of your game now, ranting about this scandal.

With all the coverups you've done, a bigger hole is made.
  63. Oct 22, 2013
    This is just a horrible game in general. The dev is so bad that wouldn't find to destroy someone's hard work just so their god awful game will make more money.

DONT BUY THIS, let them lose as much money as possible as they deserve.
  64. Oct 23, 2013
    I can not stress how bad this game is. Don't bother.

Also, the fact this developer abused the system to remove critique of the title and abuse the Steam greenlight system to push their title is garbage.

Don't buy this, in fact, stand against them.
  65. Oct 21, 2013
    What a foul broken, game, and what a disgusting developer who cant even act in a sinister way without getting caught. The gameplay is there, but there are so many things that are broken
  66. Oct 21, 2013
    Unfinished and buggy game, very lacking in features, shouldn't be anywhere near release. Despicable developers who have both cheated the kickstarter to get funding and filed false takedown claims to attempt to silence negative criticism. Avoid like the plague.
  67. Oct 21, 2013
    devs are butthurt babies who feel the need to dmca a review because it had legitimate criticisms. unprofessional and a way to guarantee that nobody will want to buy their games in the future.
  68. Oct 20, 2013
    This is one of the worst games i've ever experienced with one of the most dishonest and out right, rude developers in the industry.

If you look at the positive reviews on this game it's all by fake accounts who only reviewed one game only, and of course that game is garry's. This is just one example of the shady business this dev take in a poor attempt to sell what is an under

This is just one example of the shady business this dev take in a poor attempt to sell what is an under developed con job.
  69. Oct 25, 2013
    Utter garbage. This game should be removed, not just because its terrible but also because of the underhanded tactics of the developers themselves. They should be ashamed and deserve all they get.
  70. Oct 20, 2013
    This is a disaster of a game. Unfortunately poor graphics and buggy gameplay are the least of it's sins. The developer of this garbage has actively engaged in falsifying positive reviews and lashing out at critical reviews with copyright infringement claims. Avoid at all costs!
  71. Oct 20, 2013
    You got to be kidding me. This thing is SO bad it.....does not even deserve a review. The sheer fact that this game alone. Ruined over about 20 people's day because the debs thought they can bypass video laws by copyright. Well,guess who's coming over to on your doorstep you little ****

*grabs shotgun and busts the doors open*
  72. Oct 22, 2013
    DONT BUY THIS!This game promised but did not deliver.It has graphics that are not bad but there is a lot of texture pop in.Overall its really bad avoid this like the plague.
  73. Oct 20, 2013
    Forget the game (which is a complete waste of time & money), Wild Games Studio is a dishonest joke of a company.

Planting obvious self-promoting reviews isn't even the worst of it.

Censoring negative reviews by abusing YouTube copyright policy is as low as it gets. It will be thoroughly enjoyable to watch this game and Wild Game Studio completely fail.
  74. Oct 20, 2013
    This review is just as good as the game. Developers censoring critic is a good way to make people want to buy your game, this game is a unique experience.
  75. Oct 20, 2013
    This game was pretty all around terrible and buggy beyond belief. Nothing redeeming at all, just a steaming pile...

Don't buy it i wouldn't waste the money!
  76. Oct 20, 2013
    They had to fund their kickstarter themselves, it failed, they made fake reviews that were clearly all written by the same person in their broken English, they BRIBED people to get past the steam greenlight, they are deleteing posts and banning people that have any form of negative remark towards the game, and now they abuse youtube's copyright to file a false claim on a negative videoThey had to fund their kickstarter themselves, it failed, they made fake reviews that were clearly all written by the same person in their broken English, they BRIBED people to get past the steam greenlight, they are deleteing posts and banning people that have any form of negative remark towards the game, and now they abuse youtube's copyright to file a false claim on a negative video review? They should not be allowed to publish, or make games, -ever-. Expand
  77. Oct 20, 2013
    it's a game, it installed and ran, but aftter that it crashed repeatedly, i tried to read up on the EULA, but then discovered that in the strictest wording, that installing the game void's it's warranty, and apparently your brain's warranty, since it will slowly leak out your ear.
    i actually after playing this game found WAR-Z to be tolerable, i hope the creators of this game fade into nothingness.
  78. Oct 20, 2013
    This game is total garbage and the company behind this is completely DISGUSTING. They have tried to manipulate people into believing this game is something that it is NOT. Do not buy this game! Do not give this company a single penny! So disappointed...
  79. Oct 21, 2013
    Horrible game made by horrible devs...

They've stooped to the level of censoring reviews/opinions on YouTube to keep their game from being shown for what it actually is... Which is garbage that isn't even worth $1, let alone the $20 asking price via Steam.
  80. Oct 21, 2013
    I couldn't find any redeeming qualities of this game. The amount of bugs are MASSIVE, the voices are really bad, and now the company is taking steps to censor anyone who doesn't like their crappy product. I normally let this stuff pass, but recently got banned from chatting on steam about this game when i tried to warn potential buyers about how said game needed to be fixed and that theyI couldn't find any redeeming qualities of this game. The amount of bugs are MASSIVE, the voices are really bad, and now the company is taking steps to censor anyone who doesn't like their crappy product. I normally let this stuff pass, but recently got banned from chatting on steam about this game when i tried to warn potential buyers about how said game needed to be fixed and that they should hold off for a while before buying. Now I'm pissed- and it seems that I wasn't alone. Wish I could give it a negative score. Expand
  81. Oct 21, 2013
    Game really has that unfinished feeling to it. Full of bugs, Animations is one of the most awful i have seen in a modern videogame. The gameplay is really mediocre and repetitive.
  82. Oct 21, 2013
    The game looks and plays terribly. Also the developer needs to be punished for trying to cover up the bad reviews of the game for no good reason. The graphics are trying to be new and edgy but end up just looking like a kid drew them.
  83. Oct 21, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This Game looked ok but my god was it a huge let down the animation for the black panther poncing on you is just a joke the combat is slow broken and my god the healing its such a long boring drawn out QTE and it just a huge hassle doing it to heal. the voice acting is horribly there is no effort behind it this game fell`s like a cash in clone of the 2012 Mayans Apocalypse game with survival and a load of QTE. Stay away from this god awful train wreak of a game that is backed buy a shady company and ceo i had to force my self to sit throw 1hr of this game not even 5 mints in and i had to reload my auto save because i got stuck on a rock do not get this game its broken Expand
  84. Oct 21, 2013
    Bad game, bad practices. Its one thing to make a bad game, its another to file takedown claims against people who criticize the game, and force employees to write good reviews on aggregate sites. This is everything that is wrong with the industry. Show this sad excuse for a studio that gamers do not put up with this kind of behavior by hitting their wallets.
  85. Oct 21, 2013
    Dear WildGameStudios.

We do not like it when you become abusive in our sandbox. You will abide by the rules, and you will play nicely with others....
  86. Oct 21, 2013
    I highly recommend you don't buy this game or anything else Wild Games Studio spits out. As you may know the game is riddled with bugs and the company behind them would rather abuse censorship instead of accepting critique and fixing the game.
  87. Oct 21, 2013
    This Game is full of bugs and just generally absolutely You cant adjust settings ingame. Tons of grpahic bugs. Also the devs actively delete negative reviews even if they are not allowed to.
  88. Oct 21, 2013
    Worst game ever. Just delete this game. It is bugged, and the studio tries to censure bad reviews for their game. Just forget both about this game, its studio and its developers.
  89. Oct 21, 2013
    The concept for the game caught my attention, but the developer just made too many rushed decisions that resulted in a buggy unplayable game. I could not make it through the first 25% due to frustrating bugs and gameplay. dont play this game.
  90. Oct 22, 2013
    This game is horrid. Let me sum it up with positives and negatives (-)
    - horrible graphics
    - even worse movement and controls
    - stupid design choices
    - very buggy
    - you could get better voice acting on an atari
    - it's not a sandbox survival
    - the story and plot are torture to sit through
    - everyone in the game is an hole
    - so are the developers
  91. Oct 22, 2013
    Game is suck, my dog can die on keybaord for better game. MUCH BAD, ruenskep is 200% better, everyone pley reunskep and buy spins. STFU AND BUY SPINS.
  92. Oct 22, 2013
    This game gets a 0 for having the sleaziest developer in the history of gaming. Attempting to censor honest critiques, deleting forum posts consisting of honest feedback because it's negative, and creating fake accounts to boost the user score on Metacritic (see how that worked out? lol).
    I'm boycotting this minor league developer. It's an enemy of free speech, and seeks to profit from deceiving consumers and silencing honest discussion. Seriously, they need to go themselves and fall off the face of the earth. Shrivel and die, Wild Games Studio. Soon isn't soon enough.
  93. Oct 21, 2013
    Just take a minute to read the positive reviews for this game. Most of them are obviously written by the same person who is NO WAY connected to the developers. And then there are some people who just make fun of the positive reviews imitating them. After seeing some game play I can say that this game is just a horrible bag och bugs.
  94. Oct 23, 2013
    I bet a lot of people thought at one time... what could score less than warz? Oh man try this one out for fun. The game is almost comedic with how much goes wrong and what little function the game is able to pull off. The absolute worst part is the developer behavior. They harass players and critics alike which is never a good sign.
  95. Oct 22, 2013
    Do not support censorship of the press under the guise of copyright. Do not purchase this game. On top of the underhanded marketing tactics (fake reviews, censoring critique etc.) it is a genuinely terrible game.
  96. Oct 22, 2013
    I cannot believe the pure stupidity of Wild Games Studios. I buy this title with the expectation of an enjoyable survival game, and receive a pile of dirt that pre-alpha games would be ashamed of. There appears to be no conscious effort by the developers to make this this game anything nearing acceptable. The FPS is horrendous, the over-emphasized combat system is nothing more than jabbingI cannot believe the pure stupidity of Wild Games Studios. I buy this title with the expectation of an enjoyable survival game, and receive a pile of dirt that pre-alpha games would be ashamed of. There appears to be no conscious effort by the developers to make this this game anything nearing acceptable. The FPS is horrendous, the over-emphasized combat system is nothing more than jabbing at idiotic enemies with a stick, and the fact that you couldn't walk a yard without running into a bug made me physically ill. After two hours of playing, I (metaphorically) threw the game into the trash, and congratulated myself on finding the worst game of the year. Expand
  97. Oct 22, 2013
    Utterly awful, this game deserves all the criticism it's receiving! I do not recommend it to anyone. Better spend those 18 euros on something else anything else than this!
  98. Oct 22, 2013
    Usually I would overlook bugs for indie developers. However, they have already made several games. There is no excuse for their game to have so many bugs in it. Some even ruin the game. I've had to actually restart several times in order to beat the game. The only reason why I decided to beat it was due to the fact that I wanted to give it a review that would reflect my opinion of theUsually I would overlook bugs for indie developers. However, they have already made several games. There is no excuse for their game to have so many bugs in it. Some even ruin the game. I've had to actually restart several times in order to beat the game. The only reason why I decided to beat it was due to the fact that I wanted to give it a review that would reflect my opinion of the game. There are many reasons to dislike this game so I'll go with the most annoying one: Invisible walls. I've encountered several locations where it's almost impossible to go to the objective because they're blocked by invisible walls. The only way to fix one of them was to restart the game and play from the beginning. This game is extremely unpolished.

The graphics are decent but seem dated. Since this game was made by an indie developer, I'm not going to deduct any points because of that. The voice acting is decent for an indie developer so there are no problems there but the dialogue itself is pretty terrible. They really should have gotten a better scriptwriter. The control layout was decent but actually moving the character feels clunky. I'm not going to go into details about it, but your character feels less agile than the average PS2 game character.

From the terrible controls, to the terrible story, there's really nothing that can be worse than that, right? Well, I wish that was correct. The AI is probably the second worst thing about the game, the worst thing being the game-breaking glitches. It's easy to exploit their weaknesses and they feel broken most of the time. If this was a game in alpha development then it MIGHT be excusable but it's not in alpha development. This is a fully released game with an ending that suggests a sequel. The game just felt lifeless and they're making a sequel. I regret to inform Wild Game Studios that I will not be purchasing it if it ever comes out. Why would I want to buy a sequel to a game that made me want to throw my computer out of a window?

Constant QTEs, puzzles that are just too easy, a story that makes you question how old the scripwriter was, and so many game-breaking bugs. I think that's the best way to sum up this game. While Wild Game Studios' recent unwarranted DMCA claim on was extremely terrible, I am reviewing their product so it will only be mentioned. It will not contribute to the final score. Not that it needs any help. With a game this bad, I can only give it a 0/10.
  99. Oct 21, 2013
    This game just sucks, bad graphics, gameplay and nosense concept (with copy and paste from others games). Please gtfo, if you're bad to do something, don't make it, change work.

ps: and don't act as fascists because your game sucks
  100. Oct 22, 2013
    I tested the game and came quickly to the conclusion, that it is clearly unfinished. The animations are very bad and even worse you'll encounter a lot, i repeat: A LOT of game-breaking bugs. This isn't what a "finished" game should be like and honestly? it just feels like it was made to ripoff customers.

Of course i also experienced the about the involving company Wild Games

Of course i also experienced the about the involving company Wild Games Studios. I always look forward to Total Biscuits videos, because to me they're a beacon of honesty in a sea full of bought reviews. Unfortunately for devs, the Day One video turned out to be generally unfavourable regarding their game, so they abuse YT Copyright system to censor TBs review? REALLY? They obviously never even heard of the Streisand effect. Not only their underhand ways of censoring has caught various medias attention more and more people of the gaming scene are hearing about it and you can bet on it: These people will avoid the HELL out of any WGS products. You brought it upon yourself, Wild Games Studios

Personally i'd give the game a 3/10, if they'd fix the awful bug issues. But they still get a big, fat 0 for being such a nasty company, trying to censor poor TB.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. PC PowerPlay
    Nov 25, 2013
    No element of Day One appears stable, polished or functional. Avoid the big green "Add to Cart" button lest you suffer an incident of your own. [December 2013, p.82]