7.3

1. Mar 22, 2013
    one of the worst games i've ever bought. So repetitive. It must have taken them like less than hour to make this game. Yes it's that bad. I'd rather paint dry. No i'm not kidding.
  2. Jan 28, 2013
    The controls were pretty clunky as was the store interface and looting aspects of the game. Combat just didn't feel very fun. I found myself just racing to the end after getting about halfway through it. Once you've played it for 4 hours and it starts to get repetitive I don't see you wanting to come back for a second helping.
  3. Apr 7, 2013
    I personally rate this game as a 3. For me, I had fun for the first 10 minutes, but after that it was just plain boring. If you have a lot of money to spare, buy it, but I don't think it will entertain you for long. A more suitable price is 99 cents.
  4. Nov 9, 2013
    I got this game for £0.76 when it was on offer and I'm not even sure if it was worth that! Mixing zombies with pixel art does not go together at all! You can maybe get 1 hour of gameplay out of this game and that's it!
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Mar 3, 2013
    For only 1.99, it's a trip back in time worth taking. [March 2013, p.95]
    Modest hack'n'slash with undead hordes hides a longer and better playtime then you would expect. [Jan 2013]