Deadfall Adventures PC

7.0

1. Nov 16, 2013
    Already a long time since I played this cool FPS as Deadfall Adventures. However, the game needs to be developed. As for me, not enough interaction with the environment. The game is linear. Music in the game is amazing. Issue a strong seven and I look forward to the second part with more difficult puzzles.
  2. Dec 1, 2013
    I was deciding between 6 or 7. On one hand. This game is good. Gunfights are good, riddles are good, story is good. But on the other hand it looks sooo cheap. Sound design is bad, character models are bad, Overally i kinda got a feel that this is the worse version of Tomb Raider or Indiana Jones. But the start for the developer is decent. Game is good and it works well, if they will beI was deciding between 6 or 7. On one hand. This game is good. Gunfights are good, riddles are good, story is good. But on the other hand it looks sooo cheap. Sound design is bad, character models are bad, Overally i kinda got a feel that this is the worse version of Tomb Raider or Indiana Jones. But the start for the developer is decent. Game is good and it works well, if they will be able to build up on it in the sequel we could get a stunning journey. So for now, its a 6. Expand
  3. Nov 16, 2013
    It can be good fun if you love climates with Indiana Jones. It's not Uncharted or Tomb Raider, but the smell of adventure floats through the whole game. I've seen the PC version and there this game looks better than on Xbox.
  4. Nov 28, 2013
    Deadfall Adventures tried really hard to combine its FPS mechanism with a larger scope of puzzles, mysteries and other interesting ideas in presentable manner. But an average story with not-so-good presentation ruins the mix. It's not a bad game by any means, but had so much potential to be a great one.
  5. Jan 21, 2014
    Deadfall Adventures tells the story of James Quatermain, an adventurer for hire and the British archaeologist Jennifer Goodwin in a race against the Nazis for the Heart of Atlantis.

If you can get past the cheesy, often badly acted voice work there is some real fun to be had while shooting your way through Nazis and Mummies in temples, Arctic camps and Jungles. Along the way you’ll have to bypass traps and solve puzzles with the option of solving additional puzzles to find extra treasures which are used to level your character, although none of these are particularly challenging even with puzzle difficulty set to high.

In the 8 hours I spent completing the campaign on hard I didn't encounter and game breaking bugs or glitches, although my only gripe with the controls was an occasional slow down while strafing.

As I usually do I would suggest checking out some gameplay videos before purchasing just to make sure it’s you’re thing.
  6. Nov 17, 2013
    Sure the voice acting is cheesy, and at times it feels like there should be a bit more shooting in this old school shooter....but it is fun and the environments and level settings create a great Indiana Jones style atmosphere...if you can pick this up a a budget price...defiantly worth the time..
  7. Feb 28, 2014
    Adventure game I think we should have a certain amount of free play to. Makes turning point in the mean or anything.

In this game, but it's one thing, but a choice. It'll be too easy and difficult puzzles in the easy part too difficult. If I would have liked a little inconvenient differentiation extravaganza. Comes part of the action is not better or worse. A.I enemy like a

In this game, but it's one thing, but a choice.

It'll be too easy and difficult puzzles in the easy part too difficult.

If I would have liked a little inconvenient differentiation extravaganza.

Comes part of the action is not better or worse.

A.I enemy like a fool. Close your eyes and just seems to shoot.I don't thing so....

1. Apr 28, 2014
    It has quite rough edges, but also some nostalgic charm. If only the developers had a bigger budget to sort out the technical flaws and improve the level design!
  2. PC PowerPlay
    Mar 28, 2014
    An exhaustingly average game that still wouldn't be worth your time someone gave it to you. [Apr 2014, p.60]
  3. Feb 4, 2014
    All in all, Deadfall Adventures doesn't have a lot of positives.