Deadfall Adventures PC

7.1

1. Nov 15, 2013
    Just to warn you people, I have realized that there are groups of people who are in "teams" to bash a certain group, or these who made troll bots to make any games look bad.
    ---
    Very good game and really exciting. One of the best adventure game of 2013.
  2. Nov 16, 2013
    I am enjoying the game. Sort of like indiana jones with traditional FPS shooter dynamics and puzzles. The environments, if you stop and look, are a shining feature of the game.
  3. Nov 15, 2013
    Deadfall Adventures is cheesy and clichéd. That's what I like about it. It's got some really fun moments as well as awesome pacing and everything feels natural. Yes, the writing is and sometimes there are a few bugs, but honestly, that's the most fun I've had with an AA+ title in a long time.
  4. Nov 16, 2013
    Ha! Finnaly Indiana Jones in first person! Everything what you like in Indiana is here, don't look on small issues which may be problematic, and enjoy nice adventure time. Good balance between fight and finding treasures and traps.
  5. Nov 24, 2013
    Deadfall Adventures may be clunky in places, but it has a heart that’s firmly in the right place. It’s the kind of game that we wish we didn’t have to stick a score to coming from a small studio it was never going to be able to compete with the likes of Tomb Raider and Uncharted. Yet with a decent selection of puzzles and a desire to do things slightly differently, The Farm 51 haveDeadfall Adventures may be clunky in places, but it has a heart that’s firmly in the right place. It’s the kind of game that we wish we didn’t have to stick a score to coming from a small studio it was never going to be able to compete with the likes of Tomb Raider and Uncharted. Yet with a decent selection of puzzles and a desire to do things slightly differently, The Farm 51 have managed to make something with the elusive sense of adventure that some developers forget to include. Expand
  6. Oct 22, 2014
    A very interesting adventure game, exactly in this genre have no analogues! The game is very similar to the game about Indiana Jones. I'd like to see the second part.
  7. Dec 4, 2013
    Great FPS. Already I've had enough of games the second world war, space stations, horror etc.. It`s time 4 Indiana Jones. If you watched any of the Indy Quadrilogy U will not be disappointed.
    It is a pity that so quickly ended (10 hours normal level)
  8. Nov 19, 2013
    Entertaining. It is true, Deadfall is a little bit cheesy and rather linear. But first and foremost it is a very entertaining game. Visual effects, having in mind tgat Deadfall is a low budget game, are quite impressive, music in undoubtedly one of the strongest featuers of the game. Solving puzzles is a nice distraction between anihilating Nazis:) In my opinion it is worth buying, maybeEntertaining. It is true, Deadfall is a little bit cheesy and rather linear. But first and foremost it is a very entertaining game. Visual effects, having in mind tgat Deadfall is a low budget game, are quite impressive, music in undoubtedly one of the strongest featuers of the game. Solving puzzles is a nice distraction between anihilating Nazis:) In my opinion it is worth buying, maybe not right now (39,9 euro is pricy) not only for psycho-fans of Indiana Jones franchise or classic shooter maniacs like I am, but also for causal players. Expand
  9. Nov 24, 2013
    Deadfall Adventures’ environments look great, Deadfall will take you to the ends of the Earth; from Egypt to the Arctic. All the environments look pretty nice, Virtually bug-free and runs well. First Person Puzzles: FPS action mixed with puzzle solving.
  10. Dec 1, 2013
    It's a very good adventure game. I enjoyed playing this since I've started. It has a lot of puzzles which are so different. I can really recommend this game for you!
  11. Nov 24, 2013
    While by no means perfect there is only one way to sum up Deadfall Adventures An insanely fun FPS with wit, explosions, one-liners and mummies in abundance. Not to mention some surprisingly great music, perfectly fitting the game’s tone. It’s hardly up there with some AAA titles, Call of Duty: Ghosts excluded, but it’s a solid budget title with a great campaign and entertainingWhile by no means perfect there is only one way to sum up Deadfall Adventures An insanely fun FPS with wit, explosions, one-liners and mummies in abundance. Not to mention some surprisingly great music, perfectly fitting the game’s tone. It’s hardly up there with some AAA titles, Call of Duty: Ghosts excluded, but it’s a solid budget title with a great campaign and entertaining multiplayer mode. Expand
  12. Nov 26, 2013
    Good Fun. The majority of the game is made up with grand shooting segments. Deadfall pits you in large rooms full of cover to hide behind and weapons to swap between. This basic approach actually does Deadfall justice. Far removed from the rollercoaster feel of other recent shooters, there’s room to manoeuvre, plan an attack, and execute.
  13. Apr 5, 2015
    This game is - despite all else - a damn fun game.
    The graphics aren't exactly next gen, but they're decent enough for the purpose they serve and it's appearance is consistent throughout.
    The music is fine - but when people play games I don't suppose music rates in their "to like about this" list - I could be wrong. The gameplay is fairly straight-forward, it's a first person nod to the
    This game is - despite all else - a damn fun game.
    The gameplay is fairly straight-forward, it's a first person nod to the indiana jones in most adventurous types (you can tell when one of the characters - the main one surprisingly- says something "belongs in a museum" - if that's not a nod to Indy Jones then I don't know what is).
    The plot is reasonable enough, it's not a bad attempt - I am confused by the lack of swastikas though, which would have added to the general appearance of the game, although I am aware that there are countries with certain laws prohibiting the use of swastikas the way that the Third Reich used them (which coincidentally, was the wrong way round) - so never mind on that one.
    The one thing that did strike me a bit of an oddity more than a complaint really - as I know what it's like to have your name mispronounced...a lot - and that is during the first few cutscenes there are at least three different ways of saying Quatermain. kwatamain, kwartermain, etc. Listen for the differences, it's kind of a side note more than a main issue but it kinda adds to the quirky side of the game instead of ruining it outright.
    This has had a surprising number of positive reviews, but only 6.9 on the user score which is kinda disappointing, it's a good game despite it's not too shabby but not great graphics, and it's fairly simple approach to being a shooter game. The puzzles aren't too complex, but not too simple either. Even the first one kept my thirty-something old brain busy trying to figure out how to shine a light somewhere out of a series of mirrors.
    I loved this concept, despite not being the best looking game on the market, it's still worth every penny to get it - there simply aren't enough Indiana Jones spin-offs on the games market as there bloody well should be.

Good game. I hope to see more, with graphical improvements of course.
  14. Aug 4, 2016
    Massively underrated. The levels are gorgeously designed, almost to the point you get desensitized to it. The environments are varied, for people who want that indiana jones experience, it has it in spades. Only draw backs are the character animations in the cutscenes and some glitches which I'll forgive as this is a first foray into a new type of first person adventure gaming. Could doMassively underrated. The levels are gorgeously designed, almost to the point you get desensitized to it. The environments are varied, for people who want that indiana jones experience, it has it in spades. Only draw backs are the character animations in the cutscenes and some glitches which I'll forgive as this is a first foray into a new type of first person adventure gaming. Could do with better pacing, such as exploring in cities between fights/puzzles in order to get new objectives. But all in all this should have a MUCH higher score than it does. Expand
  15. Apr 3, 2016
    Great adventure game in combination with first person shooter. Puzzles are interesting, arctic atmosphere awesome. Not only Indiana Jones fans will enjoy this game.
  16. Oct 22, 2016
    Great game. Lots of fun and doesn't try to be something it's not (i.e. in response to all the game magazines saying it is not innovative enough). Thoroughly enjoyed it and recommend it if you like adventure/shooters.

1. Apr 28, 2014
    It has quite rough edges, but also some nostalgic charm. If only the developers had a bigger budget to sort out the technical flaws and improve the level design!
  2. PC PowerPlay
    Mar 28, 2014
    An exhaustingly average game that still wouldn't be worth your time someone gave it to you. [Apr 2014, p.60]
  3. Feb 4, 2014
    All in all, Deadfall Adventures doesn't have a lot of positives.