6.9

1. Oct 22, 2014
    A very interesting adventure game, exactly in this genre have no analogues! The game is very similar to the game about Indiana Jones. I'd like to see the second part.
  2. Jul 12, 2014
    this is pure garbage.This game is yet another where even the studio and publishers know it is bad and are trying to artificially inflate the score by posting overly positive reviews. This is pathetic. Just look at all the similarly phrased, 'Google translate' English being used. Don't be fooled. This game is not worth your time or money.
  3. Feb 28, 2014
    Adventure game I think we should have a certain amount of free play to. Makes turning point in the mean or anything.

In this game, but it's one thing, but a choice. It'll be too easy and difficult puzzles in the easy part too difficult. If I would have liked a little inconvenient differentiation extravaganza. Comes part of the action is not better or worse. A.I enemy like a

In this game, but it's one thing, but a choice.

It'll be too easy and difficult puzzles in the easy part too difficult.

If I would have liked a little inconvenient differentiation extravaganza.

Comes part of the action is not better or worse.

A.I enemy like a fool. Close your eyes and just seems to shoot.I don't thing so....
  4. Jan 29, 2014
    The Graphics for this game are quite good for an indie but it falls short in all other aspects like gameplay , story, characters,puzzles,artifact collecting and sound and the awkward romance between the two main character it's flat out stupid, the weapons don't feel realistic at all n pretty bad sound its all just boring...
  5. Jan 21, 2014
    Deadfall Adventures tells the story of James Quatermain, an adventurer for hire and the British archaeologist Jennifer Goodwin in a race against the Nazis for the Heart of Atlantis.

If you can get past the cheesy, often badly acted voice work there is some real fun to be had while shooting your way through Nazis and Mummies in temples, Arctic camps and Jungles. Along the way you’ll have to bypass traps and solve puzzles with the option of solving additional puzzles to find extra treasures which are used to level your character, although none of these are particularly challenging even with puzzle difficulty set to high.

In the 8 hours I spent completing the campaign on hard I didn't encounter and game breaking bugs or glitches, although my only gripe with the controls was an occasional slow down while strafing.

As I usually do I would suggest checking out some gameplay videos before purchasing just to make sure it’s you’re thing.
  6. Dec 24, 2013
    This is a terrible corridor shooter like call of duty and other awful counterparts.
    The shooting is BAD.
    The shooting is BAD.
    The level design is almost non existant, you are constantly going in a straight line.The so called adventure aspect of the game consists of very basic puzzles and platforming (Quake has WAY better platforming than this) there is no exploration aspect to it whatsoever,it holds your hand, and it sucks.
  7. Dec 4, 2013
    Great FPS. Already I've had enough of games the second world war, space stations, horror etc.. It`s time 4 Indiana Jones. If you watched any of the Indy Quadrilogy U will not be disappointed.
    It is a pity that so quickly ended (10 hours normal level)
  8. Dec 1, 2013
    I was deciding between 6 or 7. On one hand. This game is good. Gunfights are good, riddles are good, story is good. But on the other hand it looks sooo cheap. Sound design is bad, character models are bad, Overally i kinda got a feel that this is the worse version of Tomb Raider or Indiana Jones. But the start for the developer is decent. Game is good and it works well, if they will beI was deciding between 6 or 7. On one hand. This game is good. Gunfights are good, riddles are good, story is good. But on the other hand it looks sooo cheap. Sound design is bad, character models are bad, Overally i kinda got a feel that this is the worse version of Tomb Raider or Indiana Jones. But the start for the developer is decent. Game is good and it works well, if they will be able to build up on it in the sequel we could get a stunning journey. So for now, its a 6. Expand
  9. Dec 1, 2013
    It's a very good adventure game. I enjoyed playing this since I've started. It has a lot of puzzles which are so different. I can really recommend this game for you!
  10. Nov 28, 2013
    Deadfall Adventures tried really hard to combine its FPS mechanism with a larger scope of puzzles, mysteries and other interesting ideas in presentable manner. But an average story with not-so-good presentation ruins the mix. It's not a bad game by any means, but had so much potential to be a great one.
  11. Nov 26, 2013
    Good Fun. The majority of the game is made up with grand shooting segments. Deadfall pits you in large rooms full of cover to hide behind and weapons to swap between. This basic approach actually does Deadfall justice. Far removed from the rollercoaster feel of other recent shooters, there’s room to manoeuvre, plan an attack, and execute.
  12. Nov 24, 2013
    Deadfall Adventures’ environments look great, Deadfall will take you to the ends of the Earth; from Egypt to the Arctic. All the environments look pretty nice, Virtually bug-free and runs well. First Person Puzzles: FPS action mixed with puzzle solving.
  13. Nov 24, 2013
    While by no means perfect there is only one way to sum up Deadfall Adventures An insanely fun FPS with wit, explosions, one-liners and mummies in abundance. Not to mention some surprisingly great music, perfectly fitting the game’s tone. It’s hardly up there with some AAA titles, Call of Duty: Ghosts excluded, but it’s a solid budget title with a great campaign and entertainingWhile by no means perfect there is only one way to sum up Deadfall Adventures An insanely fun FPS with wit, explosions, one-liners and mummies in abundance. Not to mention some surprisingly great music, perfectly fitting the game’s tone. It’s hardly up there with some AAA titles, Call of Duty: Ghosts excluded, but it’s a solid budget title with a great campaign and entertaining multiplayer mode. Expand
  14. Nov 24, 2013
    Deadfall Adventures may be clunky in places, but it has a heart that’s firmly in the right place. It’s the kind of game that we wish we didn’t have to stick a score to coming from a small studio it was never going to be able to compete with the likes of Tomb Raider and Uncharted. Yet with a decent selection of puzzles and a desire to do things slightly differently, The Farm 51 haveDeadfall Adventures may be clunky in places, but it has a heart that’s firmly in the right place. It’s the kind of game that we wish we didn’t have to stick a score to coming from a small studio it was never going to be able to compete with the likes of Tomb Raider and Uncharted. Yet with a decent selection of puzzles and a desire to do things slightly differently, The Farm 51 have managed to make something with the elusive sense of adventure that some developers forget to include. Expand
  15. Nov 20, 2013
    An utterly uninspired, by-the-numbers FPS, complete with the mandatory tacked-on upgrade tree and trinkets to find off the (linear, of course) beaten path. Deadfall seems to attempt to stand out a bit by putting some simple puzzles in your path of carnage. But make no mistake, the brunt of the action is still shooting up nazis, mummies and arabs in true Indiana Jones fashion. It canAn utterly uninspired, by-the-numbers FPS, complete with the mandatory tacked-on upgrade tree and trinkets to find off the (linear, of course) beaten path. Deadfall seems to attempt to stand out a bit by putting some simple puzzles in your path of carnage. But make no mistake, the brunt of the action is still shooting up nazis, mummies and arabs in true Indiana Jones fashion. It can occasionally be entertaining, and there are at least plenty of weapons to find (which vary in look and sound, if not much in function: every handgun felt the same to me, except for the full-auto Mauser) through the levels. But it feels very low-budget and janky throughout, and runs out of tricks by the end of level 2 or 3. One boss, a nazi henchman on a ledge, seemed utterly impervious to direct headshots from a sniper rifle, and could somehow hit me with full auto fire even when I was 100% hidden behind stacks of enormous stone blocks, as if my hitboxes extended far into the surrounding area. You eventually notice it's a puzzle boss and make your way through, but the lingering impression of cut corners and the notion you're playing borderline shovelware stays with you to the end. It's not even that unpolished. It's just unnecessary, uninspired. Expand
  16. Nov 19, 2013
    Entertaining. It is true, Deadfall is a little bit cheesy and rather linear. But first and foremost it is a very entertaining game. Visual effects, having in mind tgat Deadfall is a low budget game, are quite impressive, music in undoubtedly one of the strongest featuers of the game. Solving puzzles is a nice distraction between anihilating Nazis:) In my opinion it is worth buying, maybeEntertaining. It is true, Deadfall is a little bit cheesy and rather linear. But first and foremost it is a very entertaining game. Visual effects, having in mind tgat Deadfall is a low budget game, are quite impressive, music in undoubtedly one of the strongest featuers of the game. Solving puzzles is a nice distraction between anihilating Nazis:) In my opinion it is worth buying, maybe not right now (39,9 euro is pricy) not only for psycho-fans of Indiana Jones franchise or classic shooter maniacs like I am, but also for causal players. Expand
  17. Nov 17, 2013
    Good ideas outwardly, but all cribbed from other great games like the Indiana Jones, Uncharted and even Wolfenstein (RTCW). The shooting part is pretty lame, and the riddle part is really uninteresting because it comes with a strong feeling of "déjà vu". overall the game is boring,because while playing you know there won't be anything new or interesting in the next few minutes, and it wasGood ideas outwardly, but all cribbed from other great games like the Indiana Jones, Uncharted and even Wolfenstein (RTCW). The shooting part is pretty lame, and the riddle part is really uninteresting because it comes with a strong feeling of "déjà vu". overall the game is boring,because while playing you know there won't be anything new or interesting in the next few minutes, and it was really painful to hang on until the end.
    Not worth the bucks and the few hours spent on this.
  18. Nov 17, 2013
    Sure the voice acting is cheesy, and at times it feels like there should be a bit more shooting in this old school shooter....but it is fun and the environments and level settings create a great Indiana Jones style atmosphere...if you can pick this up a a budget price...defiantly worth the time..
  19. Nov 16, 2013
    It can be good fun if you love climates with Indiana Jones. It's not Uncharted or Tomb Raider, but the smell of adventure floats through the whole game. I've seen the PC version and there this game looks better than on Xbox.
  20. Nov 16, 2013
    I am enjoying the game. Sort of like indiana jones with traditional FPS shooter dynamics and puzzles. The environments, if you stop and look, are a shining feature of the game.
  21. Nov 16, 2013
    Already a long time since I played this cool FPS as Deadfall Adventures. However, the game needs to be developed. As for me, not enough interaction with the environment. The game is linear. Music in the game is amazing. Issue a strong seven and I look forward to the second part with more difficult puzzles.
  22. Nov 16, 2013
    Ha! Finnaly Indiana Jones in first person! Everything what you like in Indiana is here, don't look on small issues which may be problematic, and enjoy nice adventure time. Good balance between fight and finding treasures and traps.
  23. Nov 15, 2013
    Deadfall Adventures is cheesy and clichéd. That's what I like about it. It's got some really fun moments as well as awesome pacing and everything feels natural. Yes, the writing is and sometimes there are a few bugs, but honestly, that's the most fun I've had with an AA+ title in a long time.
  24. Nov 15, 2013
    Just to warn you people, I have realized that there are groups of people who are in "teams" to bash a certain group, or these who made troll bots to make any games look bad.
    ---
    Very good game and really exciting. One of the best adventure game of 2013.
  25. Nov 15, 2013

1. Apr 28, 2014
    It has quite rough edges, but also some nostalgic charm. If only the developers had a bigger budget to sort out the technical flaws and improve the level design!
  2. Mar 28, 2014
    An exhaustingly average game that still wouldn't be worth your time someone gave it to you. [Apr 2014, p.60]
  3. Feb 4, 2014
    All in all, Deadfall Adventures doesn't have a lot of positives.