7.6

1. Jun 30, 2013
    Critics are dumb. Well they have to be I suppose. I read the initial reviews of Deadpool and they prepared me to be disappointed. However how glad I am that I ignored them. I’m not sure I have ever laughed so much playing a video game. Is this for everybody? Nope, but if you know anything about Deadpool and slightly like his character then you will like this game.

To give a small

To give a small bit of perspective on the critics; they judge this game on a scale of Devil May Cry and God of War. Is this the best action game ever? (yes) No it’s not, but it’s damn good and combined with the comedy the best game I’ve played in a while.

Steam has it for 40$??? I mean come on now, easy decision. Buy it!
  2. Jul 17, 2015
    This game made me fall in love with Deadpool. ABSOLUTELY worth the rent! (I never buy single player games.)

Hilarious, incredibly fun - the only thing that took some getting used to were the quirks when it came to controls, but just like anything, you get used to them. And wow did I kick ass by the time I sent the game back. AMAZING. Play this if you have any interest in Deadpool whatsoever.
  3. Jun 29, 2013
    Whats not to like about a game in which you get to b***h slap Wolverine for as long as you like?Ignore the negative reviews.Game of the century right here folks
  4. Jun 26, 2013
    Don't listen to critics this game is funny as hell. I almost died of laughing. Gameplay is normal hack n slash with upgrades. the main good thing in game is the jokes.
  5. Jan 2, 2014
    I've never read a Deadpool comic or better yet even appreciated the guy. But looking at a few clips I knew I would like this game. Bought the game, and wow, this is non stop action and down right hilarious. Every gut scene I always find myself laughing at how freakin' hysterical and awesome Deadpool is portrayed in this game. I will definitely be borrowing some Deadpool comics from myI've never read a Deadpool comic or better yet even appreciated the guy. But looking at a few clips I knew I would like this game. Bought the game, and wow, this is non stop action and down right hilarious. Every gut scene I always find myself laughing at how freakin' hysterical and awesome Deadpool is portrayed in this game. I will definitely be borrowing some Deadpool comics from my friend soon.

Gameplay works very well, reminds me of Batman combat system but otherwise it is still extremely fun and some of the combos and moves can be really quite interesting.

P.S.
    I recommend using a controller for this game, definitely a good feel and much more easier than the keyboard and mouse. Don't really feel is was a good port.
  6. Dec 19, 2013
    I'll keep this short. While the game is not perfect or groundbreaking in many ways... it's about as entertaining as they come. And that's what gaming is all about.

They nailed the Deadpool persona and it's a blast to experience. I couldn't help but keep playing to see what was going to happen next. It's also the hardest game I've ever played (on the hardest setting) which literally

It's also the hardest game I've ever played (on the hardest setting) which literally had me screaming obscenities through my house at times... which makes it a great challenge for any gaming masochists out there.
  7. Nov 14, 2013
    This game is exactly what I would expect from a Deadpool game. Non stop craziness, over the top action, constant dialogue from Deadpool himself.

Some people are upset by the overall story, but the game does a pretty good job of making you feel like there is some important overall story, but Deadpool doesn't care enough to listen to anyone explain the plot to him. Bottom line: good

Bottom line: good fun if you like Deadpool's particular brand of fourth wall breaking humor.
  8. Jul 2, 2013
    This game is just really fun. No bugs happened to me. This game makes me laugh out loud. It has some awesome moments. The gameplay is fine.This game was more fun than DMC. For anyone who is a deadpool fan it is a mustbuy. For other people, they should at least give it a shot. I did, and i havent regreted it. I don't care about graphics and stuff. This game is extremely fun. FUN IS ALL THATThis game is just really fun. No bugs happened to me. This game makes me laugh out loud. It has some awesome moments. The gameplay is fine.This game was more fun than DMC. For anyone who is a deadpool fan it is a mustbuy. For other people, they should at least give it a shot. I did, and i havent regreted it. I don't care about graphics and stuff. This game is extremely fun. FUN IS ALL THAT MATTERS. IT IS A GAME! Expand
  9. Jun 29, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I had good expectations on this one. It paid off. I got exactly what I expected. Gameplay is fun, Jokes are epic, this game makes me laugh most of the time. Story is good. Only thing that this lacks is putting yourself back together, getting chopped in pieces. However thanks to Deadpool I got to give this a 10! Expand
  10. Jul 1, 2013
    It is an awesome game. It has action,good graphics, and is very funny. I had a real good time playing it. Deadpool jokes are a little dump but they made me laugh like a lot. And the way Deadpool talks makes you feel like you are actually part of the game.
  11. Jul 7, 2013
    The game is kinda short, beating the game in 3 difficulty and upgrading all the stuff, breaking the 4th wall is the best thing ever made in a game and Deadpool is the only one who can destroy it, if you don't want to waste money, wait till the price is more reasonable, 40$ is alright but not for a short game.
  12. Jul 9, 2013
    This Game is Awesome...like Deadpool! :D
    Funniest Game Ever....and all the People who dont like the Graphic...
    Play Crysis and let us alone! A bit expensive but thats ok.
    Best Comic Game.
  13. Jul 15, 2013
    I never had so much fun playing a video as i did with Deadpool, it never runs low on humor, and it's fun enough to keep you mashing buttons till the end. However, the lack of un-lockable items makes it a one time game, there would be no point in playing it again, unless you want to show your friends how insane Deadpool is.
  14. Jul 23, 2013
    The game is a blast, i enjoyed it a lot, and laughed so much. I guess people that don't like it have no sens of humor at all. This is one of the best games i played in moths and had so much fun doing it. I recommend it to any comic fan.
  15. Aug 9, 2013
    Yes, this game is repetitive! Yes, this game is short! But that isn't what this game is about! This is a game full of intense humour, which will have you trying to hold your laughter in every minute! A great game!
  16. Sep 27, 2013
    Entretenido y bastante divertido a veces. No es el juego en el que me hubiera gustado ver al mercenario bocazas, pero me alegra que se decidieran a hacerlo. No destaca particularmente en ningún aspecto, pero los comentarios del personaje (que suele hablar solo, inclusive) lo hacen bastante llevadero. Recomendado para los fans de Masacre.
  17. Dec 3, 2013
    This game is so freaking HILARIOUS, I love it, my only concern is that I'm half of the game in a day, and maybe about hard mode, it's so hard it's frustrating sometimes, but an overall good game, bloody, dirty mouth and funny as hell, I LOVE IT
  18. Nov 23, 2013
    This game isnt like any other super hero game it adds in so much humor and a movie style gameplay that will have you laughing the whole time youre playing
  19. Jan 5, 2014
    Developpers deserves a 10 and Activision a 0. This game was potentially one of the best marvel game but Activision cut ressources and reduces developpement time. It was the worst crunch time of 2013.
    But even if the player need 8 hours to finish the game in normal mode. The game worth the trip, hilarious with this extravagant deadpool with normal mechanisms of a beat them all.
    Only
    Only unfinished level design, the short campaign and some bugs in IA (sometimes enemies are stuck in decor) are bad points.
    But if you can get it for a few price humor of deadpool is inevitable.
  20. Mar 30, 2014
    I really can't understand critics and players who give this game bad reviews. In my humble opinion game is great, funny with lot of action. Gameplay is awesome but quite short. I'm sure I will come back and play again and again...
  21. May 27, 2014
    After playing Deadpool for hours I would say, Deadpool is one of the best superher-/antihero-games I have ever played.
    There are many funny jokes und and the story is great, too.
    Graphics and Sound is also acceptable.
  22. Sep 24, 2015
    Oh it was too funny guys you should play this game. .
  23. Jul 6, 2013
    The game is just plain silly fun, the voice acting and animation work is top-notch. The gameplay is just challenging enough to keep you interested, but not terribly deep (but that's not the point of the game).
  24. Feb 4, 2014
    The critics are so far off the mark on this game its not funny. Luckily the game is. If you are bored of the same old fare this game breathes fresh fun into a stale genre (like Bulletstorm did for FPS now that I think about it).
    Played this game all the way to the end which is rare for me (LARGE pile of shame).
  25. Aug 17, 2013
    The game is FUN and FUNNY. It's got a definite plot. The dialogue is hilarious. The voice actors are perfect. The artistry is great and the babes are beautiful. The professional critics got it wrong. Hope there's a sequel.
  26. Jun 25, 2013
    There is nothing special about this game, nothing amazing or outstanding. BUT IT'S JUST PLAIN FUN! General hack n slash with some randomness thrown in. Just fun in its purest form, not many games like that these days without a "serious" tone to it.
  27. Jul 4, 2013
    I've played well over 10 hours of the game so far.
    And for only 40 bucks, I'm more than pleased.
    Pros: - Keeps in Deadpool style -Funny, interesting story -Recognizable and memorable characters -Great voice acting -Pretty good game play Cons: -Graphics could be better -Story COULD be better, but is still good -Controls. Now this may only apply to PC, but I had to re-map the
    I've played well over 10 hours of the game so far.
    And for only 40 bucks, I'm more than pleased.
    Pros:
    - Keeps in Deadpool style
    -Funny, interesting story
    -Recognizable and memorable characters
    -Great voice acting
    -Pretty good game play

Cons:
    -Graphics could be better
    -Story COULD be better, but is still good
    -Controls. Now this may only apply to PC, but I had to re-map the whole thing. It was BAD. Buttons are not what they should be.
    -Gets a bit stale at times, the action just gets repetitive

Over all though, a great game for only 40 bucks. If CoD can get 9/10 for copy/pasting and charging 60 bucks, this deserves at least that.
  28. Jul 13, 2013
    There are lots of things in this world that I will never understand. And one of those is this game: Why it's so underrated? It's funny, it's entertaining.... It has everything a video game should have, yet it's not considered a good game. We all know that this game wasn't going to be ultra revolutionary, so WHY? I loved this game from the very start of it, and I don't think I have everThere are lots of things in this world that I will never understand. And one of those is this game: Why it's so underrated? It's funny, it's entertaining.... It has everything a video game should have, yet it's not considered a good game. We all know that this game wasn't going to be ultra revolutionary, so WHY? I loved this game from the very start of it, and I don't think I have ever laughed while playing as much as I did with Deadpool (maybe with Duke Nukem 3D...). Okay, the graphics part may not be the best, but at the end, the most important thing on a game is if you have fun or not. If you didn't have fun with Deadpool, give it another chance. Don't hate a game having played only the 5 first minutes of it, because you can only have played this far to loose the funny stuff of this game Expand
  29. Jun 25, 2013
    I would give 10/10 but the only bad thing about this game is that it's really short. It offers only 6 hours of gameplay with the main storyline. But those 6 hours are really enjoyable with nice gameplay, funny story, jokes, references.
  30. Jun 26, 2013
    This game is so much fun! I really like that Deadpool talks with the player and this game is just insane and it makes this game amazing! I gotta say that this game looks much much better on the PC! And i want to thank the developers for this game because not many modern games run well on my PC! If you're a moral then you shouldn't play this game

1. PC Gamer
    Aug 16, 2013
    Swinging wildly between inspired and tedious, Deadpool is an uneven and unpredictable as its lead character. [Oct 2013, p.60]
  2. CD-Action
    Aug 2, 2013
    A generic action game that can be really funny at times (if boob jokes are your type if humour) and has some enjoyable moments. If you’re a Deadpool fan and you find this game at a discount price or borrow it from a friend, I will not discourage you form playing it. Otherwise – meh. [CD-Action 09/2013, p.52]
  3. Jul 23, 2013
    Deadpool is like a crappy moonshine. It may lighten your mood for a while, but you can’t shake the gross aftertaste. And when the ending comes, you will be left with an equivalent of a bad hangover – just a couple of funny jokes plus a few severed heads.