• Publisher: 1C
  • Release Date: Aug 10, 2009
8.1

1. Jun 24, 2012
    As same as the Death to Spies, this is also a really good spy game, just in this game the graphics much better.
  2. Mar 29, 2012
    Extremely better then the first one! Here you have more weapons, there are more maps and the missions are more complicated, I really liked this one and I recommend it to players that like stealth game.
    In the first one I found out that is absolutely impossible in the difficult "Commando" You can't use the disguises and you have to kill everyone when the real purpose of the game is complete the missions killing as little as possible. Here there are alternative ways and it is possible!
    I really liked this game!
  3. Mar 5, 2012
    3rd person stealth tactical game,Moment of truth I find it a bit easier to play than the first one (that could really be frustrating sometimes),Well ,it`s still hell to play here sometimes also,LOL,but addictive ,The graphics is very close to the first game,but the menu-graphical interface got a "facelift" ,it`s easier to knock (stun) people down,the bugs with opening the doors are3rd person stealth tactical game,Moment of truth I find it a bit easier to play than the first one (that could really be frustrating sometimes),Well ,it`s still hell to play here sometimes also,LOL,but addictive ,The graphics is very close to the first game,but the menu-graphical interface got a "facelift" ,it`s easier to knock (stun) people down,the bugs with opening the doors are gone,etc..
    whats better? ..The levels are even more cooler,like stealing an enigma-machine from a submarine from a U-boat base (this level reminds me a lot of medal of honour-allied assault),infiltrating a french castle with offisers & prostitutes,planting a stiff decoy-body in a house surrounded by FBI-agents and more..It `s really addictive these games,but not sure if their "everyone`s cup of tea" because of you have to play very tacgtical,persistant,pacience,and time your moves often,the "save-button" will often be used here also,LOL..highly addictive and "rewarding" when you succeed ! Cant wait for D.T.S 3 soon ! :)
  4. Aug 24, 2011
    If you like Hitman, buy this game. The gameplay is similar, and the graphics are better than Blood Money, but it also inherits some of it's problems.

It's clunky and slow to pick up dead bodies, with no drag option, and the camera control disappears during the animation. Another issue is that when you raise the alarm, you might aswell reload a previous save. There doesn't seem to by any

Another issue is that when you raise the alarm, you might aswell reload a previous save. There doesn't seem to by any way to recover or turn off the alarm. The AI can all see through walls to where you are and just run and shoot you, not matter what disguise you are in.

The levels are large and sometimes have expanding objectives, but there are only 7 missions, and the first one is probably a little too difficult and should've been the 2nd/3rd.

Overall it's a must-buy if you like Splinter Cell and Hitman.

1. Dec 21, 2010
    Death to Spies: Moment of Truth is the second part of the espionage series produced by 1C Company and is a new return to the adventures of the russian spy Semion Strogov. It adds some new features but still has many of its predecessor defects. Although that, this is a great game for fans of action, espionage and World War II.
  2. This World War II stealth sequel is extremely hard, but if you're the patient type, it's also rewarding.
  3. Overall Death to Spies: Moment of Truth is a solid stealth game.