• Publisher: Aspyr
  • Release Date: Mar 31, 2009
3.8

1. Dec 26, 2013
    have not for years, played this bad game For having a 3D engine doestn mean you can release bad game to make people sad nor make people pay to waste their time i dont go into details. Save your happiness by playing something ANYTHING else
  2. Jul 13, 2013
    Hi I have purchased this game in a cd shop and have installed successfully but it is asking for activation key while opening and I didnt find it anywhere in the CD nor in the shop. Can any1 help me????
  3. Jul 20, 2013
    I played the original Death Track in the 90's, and loved it. I still have and play games Road Wars on the system I'm typing this on. Seeing an updated Death Track was awesome news to me.

The graphics are beautiful, and the concept of blowing up targets alongside the track for bonus credits was great. Unfortunately, you HAVE to make the top 3 cars to progress from the first track and
    to keep the money that you make on your first race. Combined with the fact that the AI drives WAY too well even on the "LOW" difficulty setting and it is difficult to see the turns and indestructible columns and fences in the track, and you will find yourself stuck at the first level forever. Nice try, but being unable to advance and unlock anything more after a couple of hours trying just isn't fun, no matter how pretty the graphics are.

Oh, and it would have been nice to customize your car a bit at first.

FWIW, I do recommend Road Wars in the genre of combat racing games.

1. Tracks are what makes Resurrection so memorable. It’s hard to forget battles on the decaying streets of once-beautiful cities. Forgotten, overgrown San Diego, rainy Bangkok, mysterious Prague, snowbound Moscow...These places look fantastic.
    This is a game that has a definite Jekyll and Hyde personality that doesn't make it a horrible game, but it doesn't make it a great one, either.
  3. Surprisingly a good action racing game that excels in graphics, atmosphere and plenty of enjoyable tracks. All fun is gone when you realize that the makers forget to add a multiplayer option. [Apr 2009]