DeathSpank PC

7.9

1. Oct 31, 2013
    It's not a bad hack and slash RPG with a sense of humour. Not quite sure where all the 10/10s have come from, I've certainly played better games but it is indeed quite fun.
  2. Mar 3, 2012
    A great return to form by Ron Gilbert - although a traditional point 'n' click adventure game which included the whole story would've been better in my opinion. Will it be enough to tempt me to purchase the sequel? I'd have to say, yes.
  3. Jul 20, 2011
    Yeah it was fun, and yeah I enjoyed it, for a time, anyway. While some bits were funny, it quickly bored me and I stopped playing, it's hack and slash with lots of fetch quests and "Go kill X amount of monster Y"
  4. Jan 10, 2014
    Funny game, enjoyable but felt a bit tedious and unrewarding after a while. The fortune cookies are good idea but I struggled finding certain places as they were not written onto the map.
  5. Dec 4, 2012
    Never played a DeathSpank game? Well, treat yourself to a fun little button-masher called "DeathSpank" or the second outing "DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue". DeathSpank is a wonderful lead character who wears a purple thong in a quirky little world where everything is subject to becoming a bad joke or pun or dead...and that s a good thing. DeathSpank bumbles his way through various quests,Never played a DeathSpank game? Well, treat yourself to a fun little button-masher called "DeathSpank" or the second outing "DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue". DeathSpank is a wonderful lead character who wears a purple thong in a quirky little world where everything is subject to becoming a bad joke or pun or dead...and that s a good thing. DeathSpank bumbles his way through various quests, much to the chagrin of the local populace...They don't trust him to get the job done, and even the chickens are not safe in DeathSpank; lay waste to 100 of the little cluckers, and you will be known as "Destroyer of Chickens". The game is over the top, sillly, and weird...but, simply put the gameplay ROCKS, and the first two titles are a great ride from start to finish. Expand

1. PC Gamer UK
    Jan 31, 2011
    A parody that's funny throughout. [Jan 2011, p.94]
  2. Jan 31, 2011
    If you're looking for fun, lighthearted RPG-ing with some laughs along the way, DeathSpank won't do you wrong.
  3. PC Format