Delta Force: Land Warrior PC

7.7

1. Colonelricherd(ret.)lions
    Aug 13, 2004
    This the best of ALL the games be cause it has more weapons more realistic mutiplayer, and a very engaging single player mode.
  2. NathanH.
    Apr 5, 2002
    What a great game! The single player is good but the real fun comes in multplayer. If you ask me DF:LW has one of the best multiplayer modes! Overall a realy great game!
  3. DisturbedRage
    Oct 28, 2003
    Great multiplayer. Single player is ok , but not great.
  4. ChuckL.
    Jun 29, 2001
    Yes it has it's problems, but it's a gas to play.
  5. Patrick
    Jan 19, 2006
    yes, it has quirks, so many maps, so many people to play with from around the world, its the best.
  6. OpiumgoatC.
    May 11, 2002
    This game is the best multiplayer ive seen yet. Buy it, and let me kill you.
  7. ShawnH.
    Nov 21, 2005
    An entertaining turkey shoot. AI is not too great, sound is not great, graphics are not great. In short, this is not a great game. Still, I had fun playing it.
  8. StefR.
    Dec 25, 2001
    Join my squad *PQ* @ artneu@hotmail.com.
  9. Oct 16, 2010
    Very realistic because you die from 1 max 2 bullets(depending the caliber).Pretty long campaign very hard to complete without dying.The graphics are medium for its time and the ai is pretty much 0.Althrough 7
  10. Mar 10, 2012
    After playing the campaign, the game seems rushed and the story... what story? It is, however, one of the first memorable military shooters, and i remember playing the Sphinx mission endless times in various ways, either killing all the enemies, or the least i could. It is a precursor to open-world games (GTA 3 came soon after it), and i always wondered where would i get if i'd just keptAfter playing the campaign, the game seems rushed and the story... what story? It is, however, one of the first memorable military shooters, and i remember playing the Sphinx mission endless times in various ways, either killing all the enemies, or the least i could. It is a precursor to open-world games (GTA 3 came soon after it), and i always wondered where would i get if i'd just kept going straight trough that desert. Guess i could've gone like that forever :) Expand
  11. Mar 10, 2012
    Delta Force-Land Warrior is a FPS elite troops based game which contains a number of impressive game-play features in an astonishing small size but with relatively poorer graphics.

ADVANTAGES IN DETAIL- First of all, on noticing "Delta Force-Land Warrior"'s size of less than a GB, one will think that the game wont be worth playing and, so did I. But when I played the game,it actually

ADVANTAGES IN DETAIL-
    First of all, on noticing "Delta Force-Land Warrior"'s size of less than a GB, one will think that the game wont be worth playing and, so did I. But when I played the game,it actually amazed me. The game is filled with a number of features which are usually not present in other FPS games. For example- the feature of selecting one character from a number of different characters with different specialties (female gamers would be quite happy as there are female characters also, to choose from) and the feature of choosing your equipment of different genres from a range of latest weaponry. Sound quality is also good (I am not saying very good.) Missions are relatively easier to understand and complete, however not compromising on the thrill of shooting enemies.

DISADVANTAGES IN DETAIL-
    Though the game-play is quite impressive, it still lacks some basic features like any meter or bar which indicates the life left, and the ability to acquire the weapons of the enemies when they are dead (I personally like the latter feature very much!). The greatest disappointment occurs due its poor graphics as compared to other FPS games.

MY (LIVENJOY'S) VIEW-
    I would say that if game-play concern you more than just graphics (as it does to me!), this game is for you.
  12. Jul 28, 2012
    Blackhawk 10 Delta Force 2 is the milestone for the Delta Force series as well for Novalogic .It's campaign and multiplayer are perfect.The guns,vehicles,and voice acting are of the highest quality.In my opinion this is the best game Novalogic has ever made.
  13. Oct 3, 2013
    i have played before Delta Force and Delta Force 2 and now i have a new favorite in this series. Beside upgraded graphics of course, DF:LW has also many other pros compared to the older series releases. i will continue now with DF: Black Hawk Down, lets see if this is even better.
  14. May 12, 2015

1. Though the rendering jitters can get annoying, the improvements to the overall visuals combined with the wide explorative possibilities make Delta Force: Land Warrior a solid game for anyone who enjoys modern tactical warfare on the PC.
  2. Unfortunately, this new DF cuisine turns out a flavor that is bland and ubiquitous to a fault. I guess someone forgot to throw in the spice.
  3. Da Gameboyz
    The game has all the elements of a great tactical simulator with the emphasis on realism rather then fantasy, but has been mortally wounded by shoddy modeling, its graphic's limitations and all around poor execution.